Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 06:02

Ty - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see, can you think of a reason why the maps won t appear in my list?

Yes I play H3 complete + wog and I have plenty of sod maps, this happened recently with another map, couldn t find it for the love of Satan
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 02:32

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If we are talking about maps with history, then I understand you.

Sometimes I noticed that the website indicates the language of the map itself, but not always.
more...

Author: Jarite , 09-05-2024 01:56

Sorry - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see maps with Russian/Polish descriptions all the time and I just skip them, I just don't like downloading maps I can't understand. You can't tell if there is an English version of the map until you install it. :( more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 01:44

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The point is that moderators on the site automatically translate the map description into English.

I repeat, I am very sorry that I do not speak English so well that it would allow me to translate my maps into this language.
more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:22

Englisb Version - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If you make the description in english it should have an english version. Looks good though more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:15

Same Trouble - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

I had a lot of trouble finding the red tent, but the city you capture through the red gate had an Eye right by it and I clicked it hoping it would show me the axe, and it did! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about ELFQUEST - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map ELFQUEST - heroes 5 mapsDownload map ELFQUEST - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> ELFQUEST

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

ELFQUEST

Added: 24-12-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Belagerung | На скорую руку | Marriage of Discord | Battle in vasteland

Author: csh, 21-11-2020 15:04
good - ELFQUEST
good

Author: strolchi (Leipzig, Deutschland), 09-01-2016 16:46
Multiplayer? - ELFQUEST
is there any pssibility to set up this map as Multiplayer-Map? me and my girlfriend were impressed at the first look, but want to play it together.
Thanks
strolchi

henry spiteri writes:
21-01-2016 20:32

multiplayer map - ELFQUEST

hi strolchi I am happy you liked my map I am new to map making so I don t have an idea how to make it a multiplayer map. i don't know if its possible once the map is done .maybe someone out there can help us with this.sorry
tks henry

Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia) writes:
23-01-2016 20:51

Converting a map - ELFQUEST

To convert a singleplayer map into a multiplayer you need a program called 7zip (I tried with winrar and winzip but couldn't make it work), when you install 7zip, you right click on the map file and go open. Look into the folder(s) and when you find one named 'single mission' just rename it into 'Multiplayer� 39;. Remember you must not unpack the map file, just open it via 7zip and rename the folder!!! After that save the file (or just click on the 'x' button and 7zip will ask you if you want to save changes or something, click yes and there you go.

NOTE: Maps with scripts will not work, or at least the scripts won't work so careful which maps you convert.

henry spiteri writes:
24-01-2016 10:29

converting maps - ELFQUEST

thanks again milos for your help.so all my maps so far can be converted to multiplayer as none are scripted. anyone who wishes to do so please be my guest.
enjoy
henry

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy