Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Middle Earth Adventures - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Middle Earth Adventures - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Middle Earth Adventures - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Middle Earth Adventures

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Not excactly the story as it goes normally.. but in great lines it's still the same.. Unfortunatly, evil is not gone after the defeat of Sauron.

Added: 07-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Хан Топтыгин | Запад, Восток и Подземелье... | Khan Toptygin | Khan Toptygin II

Author: jorss (Estonia), 19-04-2017 01:44
Great map but impossible to win - Middle Earth Adventures
I banned angel wings and I didnt have problem with blue stuck on month 4.
However I reached to Mordor and destroyed the ring. Then I couldnt find black/purple tent and got stuck after killing cpt.Sparrow. The rocks blocked the water path. It should have a way to get the black tent so you can win but after playing this map for 10 months, I dont feel like starting it again. Also whirpool in Mordor is blocked by rock as well.
Shame that I couldnt kick the witch king's ass when I first saw the Angmar kingdom.
On the bright side, really cool places, just like in movie and all in the right spot on the map.
If you could finish some traps and dead ends on this map, it would be really enjoyable since it was fun to me untill I got stuck.

Author: kinORnirvana (Minsk, Belarus), 19-10-2016 00:07
Buggy - don't play this!!! - Middle Earth Adventures
This map is buggy.
I (omg I'm stupid) played this map again and stucked at month 6 week 3 day 7 - the game hangs while moving the blue player taking 100% of CPU core and doesn't continue.

Except the fact that you will have no chance to finish the game, the beginning is interesting and good. The texts are exciting but have a lot of incomprehensible English words. Typo errors or may be some dialect words. But most of time I could get what they say.

I set here a very low vote becauze of buggyness.

Author: Lucian (Romania), 16-07-2016 17:13
Unfortunately ... bugs - Middle Earth Adventures
I would give 10 for story and design but unfortunately has 2 majors bugs.
1. Drogoth (116,18,0) get "Angel Wings" from Dragon Utopia and I can not catch him unless I cheated and I used Fly or DD.
2. After Month 4 the game crushes on blue player turn when Morgoth (73,8,0) is released from prison.
I played version 1.0 and it's a shame that I could not finish normally such a gem map.
In conclusion, I can not give him the note because I think that is not finished.

Author: kinORnirvana (Moscow, Russia), 18-12-2013 23:04 Like
Nice and baggy
Very cool storyline, close to the "Lord of the ring". And text blocks are not that big so you won't be tired of reading. The gameplay is straitforward, you can't chooze a way, it's all predefined, so I wouldn't say that the difficulty is impossible.

But I have the problem with this map. Month 4, week 4, day 6 - the game doesn't get to the next day, it hangs when blue player makes his turn and I can't do anything. I replay a couple of days, it doesn't help. I can't play further and I'm very disappointed. I started the game and not able to finish it....
-2 points for discouragement.

Author: Alexander (Ukraine), 26-06-2012 14:45 Like
Nice but not passable? (v 1.0)
I'll rate map as 9 since it's very nice, but...

The map does not seem passable, since the only ways to the purple tent at barbarians are covered by rock (near whirpool) and purple border near one way entrance. And since there is no way to touch a black tent a player should go through one way entrance at demons, which is blocked by Witch King's border guard, but Witch King can't open it, since this hero can't go to that place and there are Aragorn's guard first too. So, how it is supposed to be? Also there is no way to build a grail at conflux since it's banned. That means this victory condition is inacessible too (not to mention, that grail can't be accessed till the very end :) ).

P.S.
And the Angel's Wings should really be banned, otherwise all the gameplay is ruined by green player taking the prisons.
P.P.S.
But on the other side - because of the Angel's Wings the map could be very well passable. :)

Author: corn and corn flakes (Minas Tirith), 01-06-2012 14:52
nice
im really looking forward to your another map!! it is very pleasure to play a map which has so excellent landscape or design :)

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 01-06-2012 13:11
OK the map
Good

Author: Spijk (Holland), 31-05-2012 20:14
hmm
@corn, already taken care of in version 2. I am working on another map as well. that one is purely based on my fantasy :P the middle earth map is getting a make over because in downloaded the WOG ( middle earth and other map still in SOD ). but now i have that object editor tool. possibilities are awesome. so version 2 will take some time. right now i have a deal with the game getting stuck at some point. hoping to fix that asap.
@corn flakes: the angel wings artifect is still an active artifect in the game.

Author: corn, 31-05-2012 13:05
hmm
well the boat was placed already in that place. i think that it wasn't in my game because bilbo used summon boat so... that's why the boat disappeared i think. i think that better thing would be shipyard or something like that because losing that single boat is easily done imo.

btw i see that you are working for updated version or are u :)? or valery? remember to fix that boat issue at least :) and it would be really nice to know than the version 2 is released! keep up the great work!

Author: corn flakes (Minas Tirith), 31-05-2012 12:59
ok but
is there anything else what i should change? i fear that i encounter something problems again and loading again would be kind of disappointment...

btw i really love the design. it is the best design i've ever seen...

Author: Spijk (Holland), 31-05-2012 10:00
Gandalf is stuck.
@corn flakes. i checked the map editor, but i put a boat at the end there. i think only thing to do now is save the game and add a boat in the map editor. I guess you can use Bilbo as a main hero. but ceap Frodo! he is the only one that can enter mt. Doom

Author: corn flakes, 30-05-2012 23:14
gandalf is stuck
after defeating green dragons gandalf has to give up his artefackts but then what should he do? he has no summon boat so i wonder how he get out from there... btw can i use bilbo as main hero than frodo? since i like his speciality more...

Author: Jacky (Shenzhen, China), 16-05-2012 19:50
@Spijk
@Spijk,please send me a update version, I am going to play it again. thanks! xq586xq@gmail.com

Author: Valery (France), 16-05-2012 02:19
ok
I will fix myself the few editor errors then I will play it when time, I like very much the design, will give feedback later. It looks like a lot of work went into, maybe you could reconsider the description spelling errors, it is always a cold shower to see errors in title.

Author: Spijk (Holland), 15-05-2012 23:39
buh
map validate says all quest guards/huts have quests. only the walls of Fornost didn't, because they are for decoration. real sorry about the grail thing. already fixed it.. I hope you can ceap me up to date about the errors. (if you want) and in some time i will release a version 1.1

Author: Valery (France), 15-05-2012 21:24
Buh
So nice map design, so many errors, a pity.

Fix empty quest guards/huts and enable grail in conflux, or victory conditions will not work.

Author: Spijk (Holland), 14-05-2012 22:43
Angel wing
Crap sorry.. I was still working out some dents.. it is gone now.. sorry sorry..
tell me if you want version 1.0

Author: Jacky (Shenzhen, China), 14-05-2012 21:46
Angel Wing
The angel wing should be forbidden. The hero Drogoth(116,18)get a angel wing and gone!!! He doesn't show up again!!!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy