Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Portishead - Way Home - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Portishead - Way Home - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Portishead - Way Home - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Portishead - Way Home

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

A long time ago, Captain Corkes reached the famous port of Portishead. However, a life without adventure soon became boring, so he exchanged it for a bottole of rum. Now, like every day, he is on his way to his favorite pub.

Added: 26-04-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Behind Enemy Lines | Морские доминаторы | Heroes of might & magic IV | War of the 7 realms

Author: Andrey (Russia), 08-05-2024 13:32
не могу убить Теодора - Portishead - Way Home
Как его можно убить, он убивает меня почти сразу. Слепоты медлительности нет. Денег как забрали золотого гуся, тоже нет. Застрял. И квест с Кулоном Свободной Воли на 100 крестьян так и должно быть? Карта конечно супер, автору спасибо

Author: trotyl (Poland), 04-05-2024 19:46
torso for statue of legion - Portishead - Way Home
Hi! where can I get torsoe to complete statue of legion? I feel like I am stuck in this location :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
04-05-2024 21:20

Charnel-House - Portishead - Way Home

You'll find it to the right of the Charnel-House entrance.

trotyl (Poland) writes:
05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home

Super, many thanks for the hint!

Author: Anton, 04-05-2024 18:57
Where to get 6 sea wolves? - Portishead - Way Home
Where to get 6 sea wolves for the guard of the passage?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
04-05-2024 21:17

Now continue ... - Portishead - Way Home

You'll get them later, Now continue south through the swamps to Tower Meteora and the Zoo.

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 21:29
10 wood - Portishead - Way Home
I feel dumb. I can see the 10th piece of wood for the boat, but I can't figure out the trick to get there. Unless red herring...?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island.

Abazaba (United States) writes:
28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home

Yep! Thanks!

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 21:18
RIng of the magi or Sword of Judgement - Portishead - Way Home
Thanks for your response, I was able to solve this but stuck on either ring of the magi or Sword of Judgement quest. It appears there are lots of options but am not able to find any clue.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 20:41
Boots of Levitation - Portishead - Way Home
Hi Sasha, you need another Boots of Levitation to free the second hero. You get these after solving the two Seer's Huts located in the Red Portal Exit area.

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05
Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home
Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50 Like
Done - Portishead - Way Home
Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good heroes with epic battles.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
28-04-2024 20:51

:) - Portishead - Way Home

Hi Sulim, so it was a speed run :) what month did you finish it?
Yes, as you write, it will be very simple for experienced players. I didn't want to make this map as difficult as Portishead. And this was confirmed by the gentlemen who tested it. It's supposed to be more of a story and an adventure. According to your words, it seems that my intention has succeeded:)

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
28-04-2024 21:16

Month 19 - intensive two and a half days. In my opinion fights were as they should be, to give fun and not to exhaust players like in some chineese maps . If I had to replay each fight dozens times, like the final one, it would be more like a job , not fun. Adventure idea was great indeed, just do not complicate it more in next maps - level of complex was ideal. More puzzles would be already a headache, again - too much thinking is job not fun :) .

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
28-04-2024 22:58

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered.

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
28-04-2024 23:06

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :)

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34
Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home
Road to the Neklace

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44
I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance.

Sasha (Canada) writes:
28-04-2024 21:25

Ring of conjuring - Portishead - Way Home

To be more specific, I need ring of conjuring to assemble ring of the magi.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring.

Sasha (Canada) writes:
01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld.

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
01-05-2024 13:40

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for ground level.

Sasha (Canada) writes:
01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06 Like
Question - Portishead - Way Home
The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)

Наипуш (Россия) writes:
28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores?

Наипуш (Россия) writes:
28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home

I found it :)

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07
Portishead - Portishead - Way Home
Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere...

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.

LeDuyCuong (VietNam) writes:
27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home

=))

here - Portishead - Way Home

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07
Portishead - Portishead - Way Home
So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49 Like
First info - Portishead - Way Home
So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do not know if I should fight them immediately (looks like I could defend them in town) or just continue my path toward airship and come back later. Will think about it during night, hints appreciated.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint?

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home

Found it immediately after posting - magic :)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy