Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about CHASER - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map CHASER - heroes 3 mapsDownload map CHASER - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> CHASER

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Strike down BOSS and CHASER.

Added: 19-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Golden Lightning | 8 man tournament | Broken Land | The Crimson Veil of Heusiam

| 1-30 | 31-58 |

Author: Valery (France), 12-09-2012 19:50 Like
Emerald tower
The emerald tower is the key for defeating anyone, including Chaser. Visit it every day, buy damage because it grows exponentially. When I meet Chaser, he did not survive one round. My damage was over 12000/creature.

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 12-09-2012 14:34
Chaser
Assume that you have sealed CHASER, don't forget to pull two swiches first before fight, or CHASER will be invincible.

Use Hillfort for level 8 creatures and Altar to transform them into the same type(Ghost Behemoth suggested). Enhance Angel Slayer for at least No Retaliation ability, use Force Shield spell.

If it's still too hard, I have post a method using BUG below, make your choice.

Author: Bobby (Saudi Arabia), 12-09-2012 14:08
Chaser
With 21000 Sacred Phoenixes and the Dispel Spell, how could I possibly defeat him? I tried once but could not even kill a single unit.

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 12-09-2012 11:01
My
I'm not the author, all I do is translate, so I won't edit the map.

To be honest, I havn't won the map even once. Although I had defeat Tazar by normal way but it's several years ago and I can't remember how.

The last I can do, is to say that, 30 Ancient Behemoths hidden near the town( I found them recently), which may help but hard to say. And gate-block strategy is a must.

Author: Valery (France), 12-09-2012 10:41 Like
blah
Instead of teaching people how to cheat, you should edit the map if too difficult (although I won it several times without problem)

What "special way"? Is pure cheating.

Author: daoanhanhdung (Vietnam), 12-09-2012 10:36 Like
Tazar
unbelievable. Thanks.

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 12-09-2012 10:28
Tazar
This map is really tough so it's very difficult to defeat Tazar using normal strategy. I'll introduce a special way.

Notice that when Sacred Phoenix Henchman dies, it will not revive instantly until any of the troop got damage or Hero cast spell. So all you need to do is to move Commander to the corpse of SP Henchman before it respawn. And when that happens, the SP Henchman will cover the Commander and make it invisible, while the enemy will still try to attack it but no damage. Then you just attack them without moving Commander so that it will remain invisible. This method seams like using a BUG but it's effective.

Author: daoanhanhdung (Vietnam), 12-09-2012 10:04 Like
how to defeat Tazar!
I've actually enjoyed the map so far. I've always picked up the offense speciality. Besides, I've investigated carefully the map by reviewing the walkthrough. However, I've still got stuck with Tazar on day 2, week 4, month 2. Any tips on how to defeat him?Thanks.

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 12-09-2012 09:29
Summon Boat
To get Summon Boat spell, enter the cave to the south east of Dungeon, you'll find Sea Captain's Hat there, which has the Summon Boat spell bonus.

As for CHASER, see the comment below yours, I've already answered it for someone else. Just move fast.

Author: Bobby (Saudi Arabia), 12-09-2012 07:21
Summon Boat
I am really enjoying this map. Can somebody please help me on two problems:
1. How to get the spell Summon Boat
2. How to seal Chaser again before he capture all my towns.
Thank you very much.

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 09-09-2012 13:58
CHASER
To fight CHASER, you must visit the Mystical Garden to the north of Archer Castle(The one hides in the trees, Water Walk there from Dungeon through a small area of water). Then follow the instructions. Finally you'll fight CHASER south east of Evil Castle in a narrow path. Not really Cursed Ground.

Author: Alin (Romania), 09-09-2012 13:39
Chaser
Need to fight chaser on cursed ground or on the rocklands near fire castle ? Any tips on how to get him there? Thanks.

Author: daoanhanhdung, 06-09-2012 06:18 Like
"Earth Magic"
That was full of surprises :D.
Thanks for your help!

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 05-09-2012 20:46
Earth Magic
Generally, you need one Secondary Skill slot free. Disassemble Babarian Lord's Axe of Ferocity for Ogre's Club of Havoc. Use it to pass the Quest Guard at the right, the Scholar behind which will teach you Earth Magic. No other way to learn this skill.
If you already have 8 full Secondary Skills, there's still a way to rescue if you havn't learn Pathfinding. Notice that you aquire Basic Pathfinding when equip Ferocity for Ogre's Club of Havoc. Press Ctrl and click Hero's EXP Button, and exchange the place of Pathfinding and another Skill. Then Disassemble the artifact, you'll see a blank of the Secondary Skill slot. Now you can learn Earth Magic as above.
This also works for other artifacts which gives you Pathfinding when equipped(No Pathfinding skill in advance). And you can even learn almost all of the Secondary Skills using this method.

Author: daoanhanhdung, 05-09-2012 17:58 Like
"Earth Magic"
How I can get "Earth Magic" at the very beginning of the game?
I've restarted the game a couple of times but nothing's changed. I still don't get Earth Magic.

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 03-09-2012 05:20
Remove Obstacle
Kill Ice Elementals near Hydra Castle and you can Water Walk left to Giant Tower, then go north and you can learn Remove Obstacle in a Magic Shrine.

You'll need to explore more to get Summon Boat spell.

Author: Alin (Romania), 02-09-2012 22:38
Summon boat and remove obstacle
Thanks, i tried again and get the necklece :). I still cant find summon boat and remove obstacle and i dont now were to look anymore :( , or maybe must find them later ? i have 9 castles till now. Thanks.

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 02-09-2012 16:09
Necklace
Necklace of Dragonteeth can be find only in Dragon Cave. If you always get nothing or get the same artifact in it, then change your equipments and try again.

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 02-09-2012 16:06
Axe
Babarian Lord's Axe of Ferocity, is a combined artifact, which use Head, Torso, Left and Right Hand four slots. You must clear those slots before equip it.

Author: Alin (Romania), 02-09-2012 15:59
Necklace of Dragonteeth
Where can i find Necklace of Dragonteeth ? I didn't get it at dragon cave and i fight lot and lot of times. Thanks

Author: shogo (moscow), 02-09-2012 15:45
Babarian Lord's Axe of Ferocity
Waited few weeks but can't equip axe.

Author: Manu (France), 27-08-2012 11:40
Ok. thanks a lot!

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 27-08-2012 03:41
Find Babarian Lord's Axe of Ferocity. The 6th day you'll be able to equip it. Disassemble it and you'll see Crown of Supreme Magi.

Author: Manu (France), 26-08-2012 21:53
Crown of the supreme
Hi, it looks a great map!
Can't find crown of supreme magi.
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance

Author: Thomas (Denmark), 26-08-2012 20:14 Like
Hehe
Got the crown now ...
No help needed.

Author: Thomas (Denmark), 26-08-2012 19:34 Like
Looks splendid
Cant find crown of magic ...
Please help

Author: Songfx (China), 26-08-2012 03:52 Like
Wonderful Map
It is one of the most classic wog maps I have played.I suggest every wog player try it.

Author: Valery (France), 25-08-2012 15:22 Like
Our bible
bohoo, Chaser is wog bible, thanks for uploading it.

| 1-30 | 31-58 |

CHASER walkthrough

Press V often,don't miss any artifact!
Main Town gamerhome
Speak to Genie,visit Sprite and come back,get Boots of Speed.To the Right of the mercury mine hides three Phoenixes.
Left side of main town hides Babarian Lord's Axe of Ferocity behind Magic Shrine.Exchange Armageddon's Blade for Cape of Velocity at the Seer's Hut to the north of the town.
The man-eating well is available after accomplish a peasant mission,it's around dungeon.
A ring buried in the Warrier's Tomb near Time Market.Get it when you are stronger,near by Scholar will teach you Clone.
Head right visit an angel in the snow,he will tell you about One Sword and Two Rings.One Sword and Two Rings:One of the ring in the Warrier's Tomb in the beginning area.Another ring is in the hand of a insane minister at the sanctuary in the Magic Clouds area.The sword is to the left of Giant Tower,use water walk(need 9999 thieves,exchange them by Orb of Inhibition and Sphere of Permanence in the Seer's Hut,left of the Cursed Ground in water).Get Amulet of the Undertaker below the angel.Speak to Rust Dragon,he lost something.Go right in the middle of the below row Fountine of Fortunes,find Dragon Heart.Return and defeat them to acquire Slayer.Recanter's Cloak hides behind Witch Hut.
ranger castle
Sharpshooters are sharp,learn Forgetfullness behind the town first,it would be easy dealing with Gelu.Learn Titan's Lightning Bolt by fighting Titans right of the ranger castle.
Learn Teleport next to the Seer's Hut.Ambush behind Quest Guard,defeat them and gain Helm of Immortality.
griffin castle
You may not be able to fight Edric now.North east lies Dragon Cave,you can fight there for Power of Dragon Father(Seer's Hut artifact,need Necklace of Dragonteeth only,and aquire others directly).Fight archers in the north island to train your henchman.Beat the guy "I AM GOD" to the north(Death Stare commander first),Learn Resurrection north east of him!To the left lies Dark Tower,you may change creature abilities there.
Sail and release Kyrre,only she can learn Scholar and she has Town Portal spell!Learn Scholar behind Magic Forest.
Fortress
Tranport to swamp by a cave like transportation.A Dark Tower surrounded by Wind Mills,not available right now.There is a Blue Keymaster's Tent in an island,visit phoenix,and have Solmyr first.
Capture Fotress,get Badge of Courage.To the left in water lies a Lighthouse,need Sommon Boat spell to reach.You'll get 500 Supreme Archangels after win the battle.Sail down and more 100 Ghost Behemoths.
evil castle
Return to Ranger Castle,through Blue Border Gate to Evil Castle.Pick Orb of Firmament and learn Water Walk at the right!South West lies Arcane Tower,need One Sword and Two Rings.
You can go many places by Water Walk.South east seeing Cyclop trying to destroy a stone(entrance of the place to kill CHASER).
Water Walk from Evil Castle to Magic Clouds area,a Pandora's Box adds attack and defense by 5,and find Pendant of Courage there.Another ring of One Sword and Two Rings hides in the sanctuary north west(need Remove Obstacle spell)!
Water Walk from Magic Clouds area to south east,hand over Pendant of Courage,capture the Fortress,assemble Wizard's Well.Exchange Power of Dragon Father for Tome of Earth Magic.Walk to the end of the path appear a Monolith Two Way to underground "T".South West of "T" creature guarded Emblem of Cognizance.The Bird of Perception and Stoic Watchman are aquired behind some towns.Take Eve Castle,go through the Quest Guard,visit that Object,it's useful!(Bow of Seeking near the town)West of "T" lies 5 Quest Guards,need four types of level 7 creatures and Angel Wings,not passable.
Back to Griffin Castal,capture Mage Tower,an Altar of Transformation hides behind.
Water Walk from main town gamerhome to Hydra Castal(there's a place to get 150 Sorceresses per week),assemble Bow of Sharpshooter.Learn Force field at right,visit Green Keymaster's Tent left.Go south east and pass Green Border Guard,go ahead and trigger event(open the path to Gaint Tower).Hand over Tome of Earth Magic and you can visit Emerald Tower to enhance your troops!
gaint tower
Water Walk to the left,hand over Bow of Sharpshooter,capture Gaint Tower,assemble Elixir,learn Anti Magic.The Sword hides in the hut to the left.Go north west,learn Remove Obstacle(and you can back for the ring),exchange Endless Sack&Bag&Purse of Gold for 50 Faerie Dragons.Go right and pick up Eversmoking Ring of Sulfur,Orb of inhibition and Arms of Legion,learn Fire Shield from Efreet Sultan.
Archer Castle
Go north,release CHASER,capture Archer Castle,assemble Cornucopia.Quest Guard south east need you capture Witch Castle first(not cursed ground at the Quest Guard).Use Water Walk to visit Mystical Garden on water.Then the Dark Tower is available and you can find a way to seal CHASER;A Monolith Two Way in the north to Conflux(avoid the Quest Guard which need five types of 500 level 7 creatures).
Come to the right part of Fire Castle(learn Berserk by Water Walk from Evil Castle to Seer's Hut behind Dragon Peaks).Go ahead and capture Fire Castle.Back to Archer Castle,pass Quest Guard,capture Dungeon.Exchange Statue of Legion for Orb of Silt,Pendant of Courage for 50 Titans.Acquire 50 Ancient Behemoths from Seer's Hut south west.Go south,take Boots of Levitation.Go ahead and see a cave reads "danger",go in and pick Tome of Earth&Fire&Water Magic,four Orbs of Elements,Cloak of the Undead King,and two heroes.One hero enter the Monolith One Way and stay,then another hero can go behind the cave and learn Implosion,plus attack and defense +10 bonus.Go through Monolith One Way and talk to the scholar for times get a Warlord's Banner.Extinguish Green,assemble Angelic Alliance and Babarian Lord's Axe of Ferocity,pick up Statue of Legion behind the Town.
Sail from Fire Castle to Whirlpool and come to the upper right corner of the map.Visit Genie after Scuttle Boat.The location of the gear at the edge of the continent is(139,22,0).Water Walk here,trigger event and reach the wonderful structure where in the map "Mars" it is used to recruit "Xiaobai".Then you can reach underground Conflux,with Tavern in Town.You can learn Diplomacy here,summon many level 8 creatures, and many High level artifacts.
The Quest Guard next to the gear at the edge of the continent requires Angel Alliance.Capture Necropolis and Stronghold,exchange four Orbs of Elements and Tome of Earth&Fire&Water Magic for +10 attack and defense.Come to the final BOSS through Whirlpool.Pass the first Quest Guard and use Water Walk to avoid second.Then final battle.

Tips:
Many Commander Artifacts and new artifacts give you Pathfinding skill when equipped.Using WOG BUG,theoretically you can learn 28 secondary skills.You can use Santa Gremlin for Commander Artifacts early game.

Peasant mission:Talk to the peasant south of Fire Castle twice,Water Walk to a platform south west(A shipwrech surviver south west).Summon Boat and talk to him,he would say"bring him to battle and his friends won't hit on you"and join you.Then you can find the peasant near Dungeon,kill Crystal Dragons behind Dungeon.Return to the well in the gamerhome area on Snow(if you didn't kill those Crystal Dragons,your hero will be eaten).Then you can go for Orb of vulnerability.

Angel Slayer can work together with Angelic Alliance and Ellixir:Equip Angel Slayer on other hero,and you equip Angelic Alliance and Ellixir.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy