Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Black Sails - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Black Sails - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Black Sails - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Black Sails

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Capture the Jolly Roger to complete the map. Theres just one problem. Reports have reached you that all the crew on it are dead and everything they kill gets consumed by the ship. Blackbeard and charle's vane have reported seeing it in there area.

Added: 21-07-2017

Heroes 3 maps: MEGAMEGAMAP | Ravnica | The Motherland | The Gholam

Author: mulder (België), 28-02-2021 06:23
Nice map - Black Sails
Very nice map, would reccommend!

maygwan writes:
28-02-2021 21:00

glad you enjoyed it - Black Sails

glad you enjoyed it

Author: Melkijad Grozny (Slovenia), 02-02-2021 00:36 Like
a very nice pirate adventurte :) - Black Sails
This is a realy nice pirat themed adventure with many of beautiful hidden gems. I didnt rush, just pure joy... there is so much work in this map so I think every island is worth to visit conquer and clean so dont rush and game will bring you few magical pirate evenings to remember.

maygwan writes:
28-02-2021 21:00

slow n steady wins the race - Black Sails

Glad you enjoyed it

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 04-10-2018 17:39
amusing - Black Sails
no problem ,interesting last fight!

Author: Nimeis, 13-05-2017 13:43
No access to an artifact - Black Sails
I cannot visit fortune idol at (138,3), therefore, I cannot get second sight artifact.

Author: e, 05-03-2017 15:17
e - Black Sails
super map

Maygwan writes:
06-03-2017 08:44

Glad you enjoyed it - Black Sails

thanx

Author: Noah Atkinson (Nova Scotia), 21-07-2016 07:22 Like
Great map - Black Sails
Been playing a few of your maps and this is another great map. One thing i notice with a lot of maps the final bosses end up being weak. This map has a great final boss.

maygwan (uk) writes:
05-08-2016 06:32

Thanx - Black Sails

Glad you enjoyed the map and ty for the rating.

Author: ks, 02-07-2016 20:41
hi - Black Sails
ohh finished :) The "slow ai" has straighten after 3m..
Nice map, especially final battle, was amazing :)
207d 440p
10x man :))

Author: maygwan, 01-07-2016 08:05
Film titles and coincidence sea - Black Sails
Did you spot any of the film,cartoon,song links and did you manage to find any of the amazing coincidences in the coincidence sea~?

Author: maygwan, 01-07-2016 08:01
ty for comments - Black Sails
Ya there is a area with 30 boats Spanish Armada but if you use summon and scuttle you can remove them making a path to 2 nice artifacts. I am glad you didn't have a slow problem, I haven't had a slow problem either. Black sails 2 will drastically change game around the end of month 4 Allowing for a much harder challenge. Hope you enjoy that too. I tend to work on multiple maps at once and do it when i have time then finish them off when i get holidays and time spare ect. I am still working on masters of sighorsia 3 campaign and i am working on This is legion 9 as well has 2 more

Author: Landslide (France), 30-06-2016 17:20
Great Map - Black Sails
First, a general thanks for the incredible amount of maps you've put out. Beyond me how you've been able to put out all these HOTA maps in such a short time.

Really enjoyed a Pirates Life for Me but will give a slight preference for Black Sails, more challanging as most of the Cove towns are only very partial production. In Pirates Life you could pretty much get an overwhelming Army before ever meeting the AI. AI also seems more agresive and gets around the map better.

Have never had any issues with slow AI turns on HOTA maps and have played almost all available. (always 200%) Only thing that I've seen hapen is the AI bouncing around teleporters for a few minutes.

Probably reached the limit of boat objects placable on the map, noticed some areas containing 30 or more boats. Just makes it a bit aggravating with a Hero that doesn't have Water magic and little mana. Sometimes had to reload the game 5 or more times for summon boat to work even though right by a shipyard

As with Pirates Life going to try and boast the AI by giving them each several completely built up cities for a tad more challenge.

Look forward to trying Black Sails 2 and keep the maps coming!

Author: maygwan, 28-06-2016 10:16
I only play 200% on all maps - Black Sails
I do have ai set to the fastest so i don't know if that helps when playing the map. Thas why i asked if others were getting the same problem with ai speed. I have almost finished black sails 2 for a third time so i will release soon and see if players are having ai turn problems on that too. These maps i played in hota and not hota hd so that may also be a factor.
Will have to see i guess.

Author: Valery, 28-06-2016 09:09
+ - Black Sails
No, I mean such size is unplayable if AI are set to free. I didn't yet play this map, so maybe you found a cure.

It also depends greatly on difficulty tested, at 200%AI will recruit 8 heroes, at 60% will recruit only 3. Did you get normal time turns at 200%?

Author: maygwan, 28-06-2016 08:01
I dont have a problem - Black Sails
You say its unplayable but it isn't i have completed it 4 times with no problems of slow ai. I have also completed black sails 2 twice with no slow ai turns which is the same map but with some other changes. So i have not had any slow ai turns. A few times the ai might take about 2 mins to end turn but for me turns end in less than a minute.
I do have my settings on ai movement the fastest i don't know if that might help. But the map is playable for me that's for sure.

Author: Valery, 28-06-2016 00:46
+ - Black Sails
252x252 map with 7 AI freely running around, this is always unplayable. Even random maps of that size and pattern take up to 10 minutes turn after the 3rd month.

Such maps work only with fixed heroes, all stand up. Unfortunately.

Author: ks, 27-06-2016 21:04
hi - Black Sails
Sorry man, I didnt see map intro about the ships.. Maybe there is too many ships, I dont know :)
But "slow days" is real problem for me. I havent nerves to wait ai turns really :(

Author: maygwan, 27-06-2016 10:30
Also - Black Sails
Is anyone else having slow daily turns with the AI?

Author: maygwan, 27-06-2016 07:09
hiya - Black Sails
When i run tests i noticed sometimes it wouldn't allow for buying ships so i added summon boat to most places. Ai was running fine for me on map. After a few month it gets slow a few times while it works things out but thats normal.
I didn't notice the slow speed for me. I will take all comments and see what i can fix in the future. I have completed the map like 4 times now and i have completed black sails 2 twice with further test running which is the same map with a bunch of changes.

Author: ks, 26-06-2016 18:10
hi - Black Sails
There is some kind of bug. I cant buy ship. And other - the ai turns r very very slow, it need about 5-7min for next day

maygwan writes:
03-07-2016 07:34

Glad it all worked out for you - Black Sails

Glad you sorted the slow ai. Ya final battle is quite nice even harder in bs2. I do have legion 9 almost complete but will need to run a few play through on it first. Its massively detailed like a pirates life so its taking me sometime to do it all.
Glad to see people downloading and enjoying my maps!

maygwan writes:
03-07-2016 07:40

ps - Black Sails

feel free to rate them :)

Morten writes:
04-08-2016 13:07

Thanks - Black Sails

Hey maygwan

Just wanted to say thank you for one of the best maps I ever played

Really enjoyed it, more than Emporer of the World II

maygwan (uk) writes:
05-08-2016 05:53

thanx - Black Sails

Thanx for the praise i am glad you enjoyed it.

syu77 (korea) writes:
15-04-2019 20:40

long game fun~~ - Black Sails

good game. long game.

long game fun~~ - Black Sails

Author: maygwan, 24-06-2016 20:34
Black sails 2 - Black Sails
I also have black sails 2 almost complete and ready to release. Its a similar map especially the start with similar play. There have been some changes to it but mainly the mid to end game will drastically change. Once i have fully tested it and got the map to do what i need it to do i will release it. So lookout for Black Sails 2 Pedro's Revenge.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy