Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Vagabonds - map rating = 10 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Vagabonds - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Vagabonds - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Vagabonds

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Fire and Smoke, peal of swords and whistle of arrows...
These are the laws that govern this world.Guided by the wings of the Stormbird the most unlikely of heroes shall go against all odds and try to free themselves from the Shackles of Fate...

Added: 25-03-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Archipelago | Skull island | Golem Mayhem | Cortes' Journey

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Author: Garri, 01-04-2024 20:51 Like
Great map - Vagabonds
Map is just a masterpiece. Thanks to the author.

Author: Valeri, 25-03-2024 23:16
Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds
New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.

Author: DmJOY, 24-03-2024 22:02
! - Vagabonds
Еще один вопрос. Почему я не могу пройти через стража, если героя убил? Меня не пропускает. И ленту посла я также не могу найти, чтобы получить крылья.
! - Vagabonds

Valeri writes:
25-03-2024 10:10

You need the wings - Vagabonds

Continue exploring! Cloaks are in the Inferno/Necro area in the north east underground and north of the Sentinels Tower area there is alot of clouds behind a mermaid quest gate. Once you get the wings fly over the eye guard and face the final boss.

Author: DmJOY, 21-03-2024 17:58
Тупик - Vagabonds
Как пройти дальше? Помогите!
Тупик - Vagabonds

Valeri writes:
22-03-2024 14:37

Bug - Vagabonds

Quest is currently bugged. I did not realise at the time that bridges prevent anchoring.
Reward from the boss is cornucopia. You dont need it to complete the map. I am planning to rerelease the map with bug fixes and small changes.

DmJOY writes:
23-03-2024 15:12

! - Vagabonds

Спасибо за ответ

Author: Voltaryr (Polska), 11-12-2023 18:40 Like
Magnificient - Vagabonds
The magnificent hidden gem with flaws

Jeremy and Princess Sasha face challenges as vagabonds in unique realms.
The author created unique landscapes with makes a remarkable experience; mixing monster dwellings as decoration assembles memorable places; it also makes puzzle like finding air elemental hidden behind clouds. Or venturing into rampart ruins as abandonment brigands' hideouts. What I loved was the many surprises even for Heroes veterans. Entering Labirynth was a fat fest for my eyes! I don't like WOG modifications, but this was great done with good taste. An not annoying to collect resources! Just pure gameplay!

But I was expecting more adventures and storyline gameplay; of course, those little backstories are cute and hilarious. Vagabonds makes us hunger for more lore and backstories but it does not develop the main plot. What is right is avoiding tons of artifacts typically for Giant maps by inexperienced map makers. The goals are pretty clear. What's great is auto-build - no need to waste time in building cities, because Giants map works well with exploration and pushing forward because building and recruitment processes are boring whenever there are 20 castles to manage and gather armies over and over. There are a lot of story narrations decisions like obtaining the City Portal as scroll first or trying to find someone to learn this this spell. Even when I screw up (no heroes able to teach anyone) I found someone who was able to share spells.

But there are a lot of flaws: inaccessible areas like Bog Queen throne; no right direction and clues on what to do next - which consumes time and grows opponents strong enough to ruin the game like (not spoiler) by Beastman and Crag Chack. They were unstoppable by legions of behemoths. It was unfair when for 6 months I was focused on side-quests rather than fighting and had to start everything from scratch.
No clues give us the waste of time wandering on the map and losing the game because no one said that we should attack the brown player. Or there is one crucial berserk spell and no advice on what's the right way to find one tiny detail in a giant map.
A giant map should be more straightforward and finally, I decided to see the map in on editor what I've missed. What's more, the Seer Hut replacement by other objects like the castle was a refreshing experience but was frustrating because it was (for example, hidden in woods). What's more, there are a few ways to make a map unfinishable (for instance: giving Angelic Alliance for the wrong Seer) and it's still not sure if there is still a hidden artifact. Sometimes is hard to understand if something is messed up.
After the third attempt, I boosted my heroes to rewind gameplay and I was a great decision

Yes, it's best best-looking map I've ever seen! Definitely try.
If you want to have a relaxing experience:
Boost your heroes by 10 main stats
Change Sasha's diplomacy skills into navigation
Add time events like additional weekly recruitment troops for Tortuga and Sasha's starting city ( for example, +40 archmages per week, +30 for great djinn)
Add Angelic Alliance in case you'll screw up it.
Anyway, Awesome map! 10/10

Author: Jope, 06-11-2023 12:16
One of the best maps - Vagabonds
Magnificient map indeed.

Author: Jope, 05-11-2023 22:58
One of the best maps - Vagabonds
Indeed a relaxing yet spicy map. Only bad thing is that once you beat it, you can't enjoy it anymore

Really nice

Author: Mikkeroinen (Finland), 26-03-2023 21:57
Best map I have played! - Vagabonds
This was easily the best map I have played. There was so many cool things and details and so much to see and to do!

The fact that I did'n have to build anything at all was so chill and also the fact that there is no taverns in towns was so chill too. You just needed to take care for the heroes that were given and your army. For me that was ideal and I will look for other maps that has the same elements in it. Please recommend these kind of maps if you happen to know!

Map was also challenging enough. Thanks for making this great map! 10/10

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 23-03-2023 19:35
Where to find Adrienne - Vagabonds
Can you help locating Adrienne? Can't access green tent without her, and it seems like I was supposed to find her very early on, but I am about to get the white tent, and still no sign of her

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 20-03-2023 14:43
Crag Hack ran away - Vagabonds
I have encountered a gate that wanted me to kill Crag Hack before letting me through, but once he broke free, he was wandering around (I let him because he was far too powerful at the time), and he went through a town gate, to an area I haven't accessed yet.

Is the game now broken for me?

Valeri Kaludov writes:
22-03-2023 15:35

Crag Hack - Vagabonds

You were supposed to fight him when you opened the way to his area but you are not stuck.There is a secret passage to the area beyond the gate(use summon boat).

Crag Hack - Vagabonds

MattHu (Hungary) writes:
23-03-2023 19:32

Crag Hack - Vagabonds

I found him eventually, running around in the necro area

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player, 11-12-2022 06:52
Incredible! - Vagabonds
Incredible map with lots of detail! The effort that went into this is insane. A bit of a challenge at the beginning, I had to restart a couple of times and give myself a bit of help, but that is me and not you.

Thanks!

Author: deerdremn (Czech republic), 09-09-2022 10:38 Like
Vagabounds - Vagabonds
Great map. Got a bit stuck always missing one teleporter or an item but got through eventually. Also giving the player horn of the abyss might make it too easy, but then again you overcome a lot to get it.

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 22-08-2022 20:23 Like
Vagabonds - Vagabonds
Огромное спасибо за то удовольствие, которое доставила нам Ваша карта. Сочетание интеллекта, креативности и юмора сделали эту карту уникальной в нашей игровой практике.

Author: :D, 22-08-2022 08:35
Unable Object - Vagabonds
Can someone please tell me how to add unable object to map editor in HOTA version? I tried Unleashed map editor but it for Wog version :/

Valeri Kaludov writes:
22-08-2022 18:01

Objects - Vagabonds

I mainly used WOG map editor to modify the objects.As for the Hota "hidden" objects such as the flames,floating orb etc. I gathered them from other maps.

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 20-08-2022 13:46 Like
Help! - Vagabonds
Where can I find the Ambassador's Sash, please...

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 19-08-2022 20:32 Like
Help! - Vagabonds
Where can I find the Ambassador's Sash, please...

Valeri Kaludov writes:
20-08-2022 10:22

Ambassador's Sash - Vagabonds

Go to the north in the underground tower area.The mermaid is a quest guard which
requires the Angelic Alliance.

Ambassador's Sash - Vagabonds

Irena & Vasily (Moscow) writes:
20-08-2022 13:48

Vagabonds - Vagabonds

Спасибо!

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 13-08-2022 18:25
Спасибо - Vagabonds
Спасибо, отличный квест!

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 13-08-2022 17:37
help! - Vagabonds
how to get?
help! - Vagabonds

Valeri Kaludov writes:
13-08-2022 18:09

help - Vagabonds

Go in this place and cast summon boat twice.First summon should put the boat in location 1 wich is unusable.The second cast will move your boat to location 2.

help - Vagabonds

Author: alukim (Slovakia), 08-08-2022 13:19
1 earth elementar - Vagabonds
please help I cant find one earth elementar to go through the border gate to access green player area..

Valeri Kaludov writes:
08-08-2022 17:51

Earth elemental - Vagabonds

Search for a portal in the northwest corner of the map on the right of the swamp area.

Miki (Slovakia) writes:
08-08-2022 19:06

1 earth elementar - Vagabonds

do you mean purple portal..? It wil only take me back to the starting point.. I have already defeted all the castle heroes..

Valeri Kaludov writes:
08-08-2022 20:14

Earth elementals - Vagabonds

It's in the overworld swamp.Exit the area by sea in the east.Continue east and you will reach a sandy island with a bunch of gargoyles and a brown portal.

Author: Pg (Canada), 04-08-2022 05:22
need some help - Vagabonds
I am stuck in many ways.... if i send you the map can you look at it and tell me what i should do next. i am at month 53....:):) i dont want to abandon all the work done....
love the map

Valeri Kaludov writes:
04-08-2022 07:52

help - Vagabonds

Send it and i will have a look at it

Author: Boombox (Polska), 29-07-2022 03:01 Like
i/m stuck - Vagabonds
how to find a helmet of divine power?

Author: Reverie, 26-07-2022 14:00 Like
Amazing Map - Vagabonds
I finished the map, taking it slow and "sightseeing" :)

It's, hands down, one of the best maps I've ever played. The attention to detail and the modified map objects creating previously unseen in H3 areas, just... wonderful. The amount of care and effort put into it must've been gigantic!

It's a 10 out of 10 for me. Beautiful, refreshing, nicely balanced.

You can play it slow and enjoy the view, run around completing random quests, or you can rush it.

Getting Angel Wings does allow to skip many things and "problems". I got them without doing the Leprechaun chain, I'm not sure where I got the artifact bits from, but I believe it was enemy heroes (if not and I got them randomly - perhaps they should be disabled for random loot?)

I found 1 bug - due to an event placed on the water, I couldn't access the green castle "Just a big throne" without getting angel wings :)

If I were to give any feedback other than WOW SO GOOD, it'd be:

- diplomacy on Sasha is nearly useless
- by the time I got to Cornucopia/Golden Geese artifacts, I was swimming in gold due to treasuries
- I didn't need to use the Tavern to get the Sentinel hero (and do some other quests), because of Angel Wings
- you can cheese Dragon King battle and never fight him by flying into his town with the wings and then waiting a week (I fought him, but perhaps it might be a good idea to move him 1 square up?)

Other than that, I stand by my previous comment. Wonderful map, very few monotonous fights (not many monster-on-the-map fights was a good choice for a map this big, they didn't get too repetitive! Good job!), good pacing, some fine (but not frustrating) challenge.

And yes, again, absolutely stunning looking!

Play it, folks!

And thanks for making the map!

The_worst_Heroes3_player writes:
11-12-2022 06:49

Angel wings - Vagabonds

You definitely did the map in a different order from me, by the time I got Angel wings, I only had the last 2 fights left!

Author: Edward Elias Enkvist, 18-07-2022 18:29
Super good map - Vagabonds
Very original, full of details and played very smoothly for being such a gigantic map. 10/10

Author: Denis (USA), 17-07-2022 06:35 Like
Vagabonds - Vagabonds
The Best!

Author: Reverie (Warsaw), 16-07-2022 01:58 Like
Very pleasant so far! - Vagabonds
I'm only on month 4, dealt with the barbarian area and the first Rampart zone heroes (it seems that for now my grounds are safe and it's time to chill and explore), but I wanted to drop by it's a very pleasant map so far.

I like the laid back approach to towns without much building - after playing this game for almost two decades, any change of pace is welcome :D

Lack of Resurrection (so far, I'm assuming) is also very welcome. I always enjoy these pre-Ress map stages the most, where battles are more tactical and less about blind-ress-forcefield. I hope it lasts a while longer! ;)

The difficulty, so far, is nicely balanced, it didn't let me just play like a zombie, but it didn't get frustrating.

I noped out of the Minotaur zone for now after 3 battles though :D Need way more troops to make these battles not annoying with quicksand dancing :)

Overall, so far, great job. Map is varied, very pretty, and seems well thought out. I recommend it!

Author: Andrii, 08-07-2022 17:58
tomb of the air magic - Vagabonds
where is the tomb of the air magic?

Author: garak (london), 29-06-2022 00:49
Best map ever played - Vagabonds
Finished at M13 W2 D3

Valeri Kaludov writes:
29-06-2022 16:40

Reply - Vagabonds

Glad you enjoyed it!
Thanks for playing!

garak (london) writes:
30-06-2022 23:19

Tome of air magic - Vagabonds

I start to play again. In 1st month I found Tome of air magic inside one of warriors tomb. I get dimension door spell. I think you should disable that.

Author: John (canada), 27-06-2022 03:01
help - Vagabonds
I'm stuck at needing fire elementals, where tf do i get them?

Valeri Kaludov writes:
27-06-2022 10:04

Help - Vagabonds

There is a seer hut on the left of the Red tower in the forest area,behind the green border gate.

Author: John (canada), 27-06-2022 02:48
Question - Vagabonds
Where is the diplomat's ring to make the diplomat's cloak? Is the angel wings needed to win?

Valeri Kaludov writes:
27-06-2022 10:19

Answer - Vagabonds

The wings are needed.Complete the conflux area after you get the fire elementals then go back to inferno/necro area to finish the quest that requires you to kill "Mind".From there you will get the Clover of fortune which you bring to the seer hut in the forest area's underground and get the ring.

John (canada) writes:
05-07-2022 00:14

⅝ - Vagabonds

How are they needed? Also is it normal the final boss has impossible to kill army in front of him? Is expert fire on main hero necesarry?

Valeri Kaludov writes:
05-07-2022 11:18

Answer - Vagabonds

You need dimension door.Go south from
the starting cove town and you will the scroll.

Author: Maski (Russia, Moscow), 25-06-2022 23:04
Vagabonds - Vagabonds
Спасибо, очень интересная карта. Добрался до артефакта крылья ангелов, что значительное облегчило конец. Правда так и не понял, как добраться до коричневого. Так понял, что где-то либо книга магии воздуха, либо заклинание нужное, но не стал до конца разбираться и построил грааль. Подобные карты с головоломками лучшие. Жду еще. Спасибо за проделанную огромную работу

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy