Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Onslaught - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Onslaught - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Onslaught - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Onslaught

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

You have entered the game of Onslaught can you survive?

Added: 31-07-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Ghost Planet | Europe for Heroes (Extended) | Battlejuice | Draft Skills

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 29-11-2018 18:59
nice - Onslaught
many interesting new puzzle to resolve in battle strategy,had fun but ending wasnt what expected cause of the bug ;)
you still get a 9!

Author: Meeklo (Edmonton, Canada), 07-09-2018 06:43
Defeating Xyron - Onslaught
Is there any way on the map to get to Xyron? I won the map by conquering all his towns but I wanted the final boss battle .

bigcitymama (greece) writes:
29-11-2018 18:55

bug - Onslaught

xeron is blocked by 7 prisons and there are 7 other demon lords in game,1 in quest castle and six others all arround that you cant see and would normaly get free, in 12,16 and 20 weeks, blocked by quest guard.(requiring 12,16,20 devils that they get 1 per week).
for some reason they do not do the quests and so you dont kill them and xeron cant free the prisoners to be able to move and attack.
when you kill the demon lord in his castle you will notice that xeron moves and i supose frees a prisoner!
my game lasted 25 weeks and still i didnt meet any other lord than the keeper in demons land,normaly they should all be there except xeron.
so no way to meet xeron if author doesnt fix the bug :)

Author: Y, 22-07-2017 19:59
good map - Onslaught
thanks for your work maygwan.

Waiting for maps like "This is legion 9". One of the best maps (like Reunion, Clash of Titans) I played.

Author: Y, 16-07-2017 00:47
How can I go throw the first garnisson lol? - Onslaught
O tried in many ways but I cant!

Y writes:
16-07-2017 00:49

12+1 Medusas! How?? - Onslaught

I have all type of magic and 5 defense skill..

Y writes:
16-07-2017 06:22

I have found a way. - Onslaught

Use Defense button

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 23-02-2017 18:13
Great! - Onslaught
Again incredible one!

Done for 135 days.

Thanks!

Author: maygwan, 18-02-2017 19:21
Campaign Sighisoara - Onslaught
By the way guts i don't know if you guys have played the earlier Sighisoara campaigns i worked on with Yurian and Max (Herofpunk)but the ultimate Sighisoara pack is now out with a third campaign and extra maps you can dload it all here:-https://www.dr opbox.com/s/uukxwqm6 99unoux/MastersOfSig hisoaraUltimatePack. zip?dl=0

Author: maygwan, 18-02-2017 14:31
4th trial - Onslaught
You need to get forcefield before 4th trial then you need to set out your troops in such a way that the big stack of titan is next to cart the rest i will let you figure out.

Author: maygwan, 18-02-2017 08:21
you will get more ladybirds lata - Onslaught
So you can obtain more of the goodies.

Author: someGuy (UK), 17-02-2017 23:31
4TH trial - Onslaught
Titans runs out of ammo and I cant keep the ammo cart alive.
Am I missing something ?
I was using the AD and stack of titans in down corner inside of force field.

there better not be a gate somewhere at the end where needs to be opend by giving a ladybird. I've used them all lol

Author: someGuy (UK), 17-02-2017 21:33
hi - Onslaught
I thought its a bug when i opened my inventory lol

gonna give it a try

Author: maygwan, 17-02-2017 18:07
Just a fun map - Onslaught
Don't be fooled by the size of the map, you will have hard battles from the start leading to very hard at the end. Should be fun and difficult at the same time. I will have maybe another giant map out at the end of the month.
Enjoy!

someGuy (UK) writes:
18-02-2017 15:50

hmm - Onslaught

I've tried but I also need to keep the AD alive or I lose the speed and cant keep up the force field to defend cart and titans.
gonna try again a couple of times.

someGuy (UK) writes:
18-02-2017 15:58

nwm im stupid! - Onslaught

got it now.
for somereason I completly frogot about the mas haste. Oo

maygwan writes:
18-02-2017 19:08

The force is strong with this one - Onslaught

Eureka!!!!

сергей writes:
16-12-2020 12:33

4е испытание - Onslaught

а где взять тележку? ее нет нигде?

сергей writes:
16-12-2020 12:41

4е испытание - Onslaught

где найти тележку что бы за ней спрятаться ? и в чем там секрет?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy