Author: Fyletto (Praha, Czech Republic), 19-03-2024 01:25

Mephala - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Is it possible to beat Mephala somehow? I know I do not have to, still I would like to. She takes some of my castles while I proceed to Portishead territory and I wanted a "clean" win.. Huge army, high stats are normal in this map, but immunity to blind and cape of silence makes the differ more...

Author: Jani Aarnio aka Ghost (Finland), 18-03-2024 21:32

Unique & Orb - The Dead Ornament - Heroes 3 map

Yes.. Because the artifact must be bring to Quest Guard, computer AI doesn't want to.. If you remove Quest Guard, so computer AI arrives there, but couldn't fight the Dragons, even if legion level 7, or 30k Enchanters and ~85 stats in the 6 months, or computer AI is building a new hero aga more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 18-03-2024 21:23

worms - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

The more worms the better. The lowest amount that was able to win that I've seen was 8 worms. Try to have around 10 just to be safe. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 18-03-2024 21:11

LOL - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Funny thing, I updated HD Mod and was thinking this was HotA update :) . Today I updated HotA to 1.7 and voila, map is working. more...

Author: BM , 18-03-2024 19:12

Blackym - Crapcore - Factory Red - Heroes 3 map

I dont like that there is DD and Fly on this map, kinda ruins the point of half of the stuff more...

Author: Darknessus , 18-03-2024 19:12

okay - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

I have 3 coatles, 6 worms, and 5 Ironclads and still can't win.
Is this army enough?
more...

Author: Raa , 18-03-2024 11:05

underground - The Dead Ornament - Heroes 3 map

You can't go to the opponent areas. You win this game by obtaining the angel wing. As for Tower(top right starting area), the orb was guarded by fairy dragons at underground area. As for the other area starters, there are other op artifacts such cloak of undead king or horn of the abyss. I am more...

Author: Doctor (Воронеж, Россия), 18-03-2024 06:29

Нет Имри - Brownie Dream trip (Брауни. Путешествие мечты) - Heroes 7 map

Интересный баг получился. Во время теста с таким не сталкивался, зависло обновление целей в задании, есть предположение о причине. Написал в личку на электронку пару вопросов. more...

Author: HasH , 17-03-2024 20:05

I can't go Other parts of the map - The Dead Ornament - Heroes 3 map

I have cleaned my side of corner except "Angel Wing" artifact. Still I don't have "orb". How can I go other parts of the map? more...

Author: lucas , 17-03-2024 20:01

another strong purple hero - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

and maybe this purple hero in forest that he is standing in place whole time should be replaced by another strong purple moving hero who would be danger as DAMNATION more...

Author: lucas , 17-03-2024 19:48

suggest - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

I dont know if it is possible when you creat the map but this strongest purple hero ,,DAMNATION,, (i think that was his name) should have priority in retaking castles. He was realy close to my castels few times and never took any of them. And I dont know what happen with him but last few weeks I saw more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 17-03-2024 19:30

Morton - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Hello. I can assure you that that part is beatable, as i have had multiple players finish it. Try conserving more army in previous fights :) more...

Author: Darknessus , 17-03-2024 19:26

i'm stuck - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

I can't complete area with Morton, dont enough army. I literally have a couple of warriors left and I still have the last tree to pick up more...

Author: lucas , 17-03-2024 19:23

GREAT MAP - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Its realy good map. One of the best of all time. Maybe you can make it even harder with stronger Larcin. I didnt take Cloak of the Undead King on purpose becouse with this it would be realy easy on this stage of game. I think that this cloak behind purple tower its to easy to take. When you get scro more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Cat and the Swindle - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Cat and the Swindle - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Cat and the Swindle - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Cat and the Swindle

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The desire for fortune of three old friends, the Landlords of "Silvercat's Lake" very soon will serve its sinister purpose and create a bloody conflict between the old allies. Will they live to lay hands on the pirate's treasure or clasped in battles will perish and be soon forgotten..?

Added: 21-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: 30 kld | AFARUKS MAP und michi | Impact 2x3x3 | A1vs1 only fight

Author: Roboto (United States), 31-03-2017 21:56 Like
Lot of fun - The Cat and the Swindle
Love the approach and thinking for this map. Not very challenging versus AI but enjoyed thinking outside the box!

Author: Mikhail (Omsk), 01-03-2017 18:06 Like
Different than others - The Cat and the Swindle
I played it with old friend who was not playing heroes from years and he still managed to beat me. I was foolish to leave my tent unprotected while getting treasures. I like here rushing is no good, needed some thinking appraoch. Good map!

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 27-02-2017 10:27
My feedback - The Cat and the Swindle
The idea with Wisdom id fresh and I like it!

But why is that 15 lv limitation.
And map was completed with about 40% map revealed.
Why you put efforts to create something, which is not needed.

Not offense, just a honest feedback.

Overall rating: 7

Fawahar (Panagyrishte, Bulgaria) writes:
27-02-2017 12:01

Brief info - The Cat and the Swindle

Здрасти, Наско :)
The map is designed for multiplayer, thus it could be not so much challenging vs AI. The far regions of the map are giving an edge to the first one exploring them. If I give here more reasons why it will be a spoiler, but I will say, there are specific things, very helpful all around the map, which can serve specific tactical approaches. The limitations of the map (15th lvl cap, certain secondary skills turned off) are in order to make the players crate new ideas and tactics I in order to win. I make my maps easy enough to play for every casual player, but the ingenious ones will always find the better and smarter way to win against the odds. This is also a legacy map done in honour of Descent to Malkuth and the campaign The Coming Home. Thus if you roleplay this map after knowing the lore of its ancestors, the experience will be totally different.

Much appreciated to see a feedback from fellow Bulgarian. Наздраве, баце!

Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
27-02-2017 14:13

Супер! - The Cat and the Swindle

Супер, сега разбрах идеята.

Беше ми странно, че има вмъкнати хитри идеи, а картата не беше трудна.

Имаш ли Single Player карти?

Наздраве :)

Fawahar (panagyrishte, Bulgaria) writes:
27-02-2017 19:09

за сингъл - The Cat and the Swindle

Blaze of obscurity е за сингъл, можеш да я подкараш със SoD или с HotA. Можеш да я намериш на сайта, тук. Всъщност не е особено трудна ако не консумираш ракия с количества . Пробвай кампанията The Coming Home, тя е по-сложна, особено ако я играеш на крайните трудности. И там има много скрити бонуси за тези които скаутват преди да разрушават опонента. Правил съм я точно поради причината че 90% от картите ми са за мултиплейъ р, а хората по принцип си джиткат сами.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy