Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:37

Artillery Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that I edited the witch hut next to your starting castle to have Artillery. It is not random. ;) more...

Author: Joel Roth (United States), 29-04-2024 23:34

Ridiculous - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

I really enjoy the show for its stupidity, there people pop up here and there , that you know is impossible.they have a band of pirates swimming from Nassau to South Carolina, they have drowned people return, etc, etc but it is so much fun, especially the guy who plays Vane more...

Author: kathi (franken), 29-04-2024 23:11

orbis - Orbis - Heroes 6 map

richtig nice! danke dafür:-) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 22:38

Thanks - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thanks for fast reply, will do so. more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 29-04-2024 22:18

+1 - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Good map. Interesting and hard.
I chose "RANDOM" castles.
starting town was - hidra town.
later I found angels town. It was only one castle on whole map.

BIG "LIKE"
thank you for great work
more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Scars of the old wars - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Scars of the old wars - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Scars of the old wars - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Scars of the old wars

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Forgotten by deities, you stand alone in battle against other lands. In this extremely difficult task you know that only those who mastered the art of killing are cappable of winning.
The map is challenging even for advanced players.

Added: 23-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Dragon Lord | Battle on the Seven Seas | Game of Thrones meets DA2 | Charlatans

Author: Filip (Belgrade, Serbia), 20-05-2023 01:28 Like
Good map - Scars of the old wars
I like the map, it is refreshing, but I can't seem to reach the tents in the underground no matter what I try. I didn't read the writings, so maybe I've missed a clue. Would appreciate someone giving me a heads up on how to reach the tents in order to finish the map.

Author: Dzeips, 02-10-2022 11:00
Too difficult - Scars of the old wars
I have tried this map multiple times now with different towns. For me it feels impossible, no matter what kind of strategy i use (town building etc), the enemy just has so much larger army and i have no idea how. Can't explore faster either cause my army is not strong enough for some places.

Although the idea and how this map is made is top notch imo.

Author: Luke (Romania), 20-08-2022 12:45
Very difficult - Scars of the old wars
The map is very difficult from start.
I don't know how to beat 17 Naga and 150 golems with 2 Angels. :) It's hard for every colour.
With no resources ...

Author: snoop (israel), 09-02-2022 19:34
map - Scars of the old wars
amazing

Author: Solmyr (Greece), 29-12-2018 14:51 Like
Well designed - Scars of the old wars
I give this map 10, because it was well designed and much work was put on it.

As far as gameplay concerned, it was fun, but nothing great. I didn't find it at all challenging and I started at 200% as green.

It had, for my taste, unnecessary trouble. No easily acquired town portal and having to find key tents to stop the weak computer annoy you. Even teal was easy to defeat. I didn't fight the hidden boss(didn't know where he was), but his basic army should have been more of a threat.

I may sound harsh, but I am not really. I found it fun.

Because you asked for some feedback to another user, I will give some more instead:
- Make teal more dangerous. Also give the other fellows a bit of a handicap, extra army or gold. Most of them couldn't buy their monsters. You don't have to make them super strong. Your other map is very difficult as it is. Just a little more challenging.

I ask for more challenge, not because I am obsessed to show my skill against computer :P, but because a map that large with so many things to do and explore, if it isn't challenging or a little scary, it becomes boring. You know 100% you will win. If it was a smaller map, I wouldn't ask for extra challenge.

Also, about the endless gates, man, that was brutal. I used the pink ones 1000 times to reach that last one teal town, before I gave it up and used the other way, the blue ones. I got stubborn with the pink ones.

Endless gates + tons of cover of darkness = chaotic underground. You succeeded to make it like that, even though I am not that fond of it, especially with the cover of darkness everywhere.

So, now I can't delay it. I have to beat your newer map "Seven Dark Souls". That one is very interesting and scary. You have talent in making these maps. Good job sir!

Michael writes:
29-12-2018 20:12

Congrats for ending map - Scars of the old wars

I very appreciate your reply and feedback. Many people complain about those random pink teleport so i will surely fix them it in the incoming patch (same with cover of darkness i will remove some of them and recreate oryginal path). I will also try to adjust the difficulty level so it will be more challenging.

Btw: "I may sound harsh(...)" you are absolutely not - I have big respect for your constructive criticism. It will help me improve and make better maps so i am very glad for it.

"I have to beat your newer map "Seven Dark Souls".(...)&qu ot; - I'm waiting impatiently for your review :)

Author: Ahmet Varol (Türkiye), 24-08-2018 16:30
GG ! - Scars of the old wars
The great map. We finish this map. With this guys thanks for maps.:))
GG ! - Scars of the old wars

Michael writes:
26-08-2018 00:01

Congratulation on ending map - Scars of the old wars

Glad You liked it. Any feedback would be very appreciated :)

Author: Egidijus (Lithuania), 02-03-2018 01:23
Hi - Scars of the old wars
Very nice map wit labyrinths. Need to think ) I have done it on impossible level .
Hi - Scars of the old wars

Michael writes:
03-03-2018 03:31

Congratz - Scars of the old wars

Congratulation on ending this map :) Glad You liked it :)

Author: Slawek (Brussels, Belgium), 26-02-2018 19:30 Like
Coś wspaniałego!!! - Scars of the old wars
Nie wiem, ile lat zajęło Ci ułożenie tej mapy, ale jest niesamowita. Uważam się za starego wyjadacza heroesowego i niełatwo mnie już zaskoczyć - a jednak udało Ci się! Staranność opisów, oryginalnoś 3; zdarzeń, dbałoś 3; o szczegóły, pomysły fabularne - czapki z głów! Jestem chyba w połowie rozgrywki i nie mogę się doczekać ciągu dalszego oraz Twojej drugiej mapy, bo właśnie przeczytałem w Twojej odpowiedzi o Seven Dark Souls. Mówisz, że "znacznie trudniejsza"... ? Byłoby super! Naprawdę wielkie gratulacje raz jeszcze.

Michael writes:
27-02-2018 17:39

Odpowiedź - Scars of the old wars

Cieszę się, że rozgrywka sprawiła Ci przyjemnośc :) Nie ma lepszego wynagrodzenia dziesiątek godzin spędzonych w edytorze niż pozytywna reakcja graczy :)
Odnośnie "Seven Dark Souls" to różnic 1; w poziomie trudności na pewno zauważysz.
Pozdrawiam i czekam na wrażenia/ sugestie odnośnie zmian po ukończeniu scenariusza :)

Slawek (Belgia) writes:
27-02-2018 21:07

po ukończeniu - Scars of the old wars

Wczoraj skończyłem :) Muszę przyznać, że druga połowa rozgrywki niestety nie dorównała emocjom pierwszej. Nadal widać wprawdzie imponujące dopracowanie w każdym szczególe, ale gra stała się za prosta. Po wykupieniu armii żaden z przeciwników nie stanowił już realnego zagrożenia i grałem na "szybkiej walce". Portale 1-kierunkowe były bardzo irytujące, ale przyznaję, że nie pamiętałem wskazówek fabularnych, a chyba podawały alternatywne rozwiązanie, niż skakanie na chybił-trafi 22; po czerwonych 1-kierunkowych, żeby dojść do białego namiotu i wszystkich zamków Necropolis. Tym samym w czołówce, zamiast wyzwania w postaci potężnej armii wroga miałem za przeciwników byle jakich heroesów, do których dostać się mogłem tylko w dość irytującej zabawie z portalami. Jeśli coś przegapiłem - weź na to poprawkę.
Co bym poradził?
-zbanowanie na całej mapie klonowania i spowolnienia (grałem Zamkiem)
-mniej artefaktów, bez kuli osłabienia, bez tylu smoczych utopii - choć i tak fajnie, że nie przesadzasz ogólnie z nimi, to jednak jest za dużo ja na mnie
-silniejsze potwory i armie w podziemiach
-coś innego, niż ruletka z 1-kierunkowymi portalami na finiszu
-pozwól graczowi awansować samemu, zamiast ustawiać wszystkie umiejętnoś ci drugorzędne - ja uwielbiam sam sobie o wszystkim decydować:)

Mimo tych sprostować ocenę ogólną mapy podtrzymuję 10/10.

Natomiast Seven Dark Souls wgrałem i....to nie moje klimaty niestety: bardzo nie lubię rozwijać sytuacji na kilku frontach, lubię mieć 1 bohatera głównego, od kompletnego zera, rozbudowującego zamek swojego typu jako stałą, bezpieczną siedzibę na całą grę - a tu się na nic z tych rzeczy nie zanosi;) Może mnie przekonasz jakoś, albo polecisz jeszcze jakiś tytuł...?

Pozdrawiam

Michael writes:
28-02-2018 01:36

Gratuluje ukończenia - Scars of the old wars

Gratuluję ukończenia oraz dziękuję za feedback :) Prawdopodobnie pozmieniam część rzeczy w kolejnym updacie.

Niestety nie bardzo umiem Ci pomóc jeśli chodzi o inne mapy, cały wolny czas poświęcam na tworzenie swoich map i ich testowanie.
Jeśli chodzi o "Seven Dark Souls" to cóż mogę powiedzieć, bardzo polecam jednak spróbować w nią zagrać. Mapa jest podzielona na dwie części:
liniową, którą stanowią podziemne boje,
oraz nielinową z bohaterem (którego można dowolnie rozwinąć) na powierzchni.
Zachęcam, żeby mimo wszystko spróbować zagrać :) Żadną ujmą na honorze jest przejście tej mapy na pioneczku, daje to naprawdę sporo satysfakcji (na pionku możesz za wszystkie swoje surowce zdobyć trzeci zamek, kombinując odpowiednio z artefaktem "duch opresji", a jeśli chodzi o AI to wciąż będzie stanowiło bardzo duże wyzwanie). Mogę zagwarantować, że rozgrywka odpłaci za wszystkie początkowe trudy :)

Slawek (Brussels, Belgium) writes:
28-02-2018 18:23

thanks - Scars of the old wars

Dzięki za odp. Powiem tak: dam jej (7 Dark Souls) dzisiaj szansę do co najmniej końca 1 miesiąca;) pozdrawiam

Slawek (Brussels, Belgium) writes:
01-03-2018 15:06

no dobra - Scars of the old wars

Jestem w drugim miesiącu 7 Souls i spodobała mi się, choć nie wiem, czy gra na hard była dobrym pomysłem, obawiam się, że kompy, jeśli mają do mnie w miarę szybki dostęp, wkrótce mnie połkną;) Być może za jakiś czas napiszę swoją recenzję w odpowiednim miejscu. Pozdrawiam

Author: jololo (Polska), 03-02-2018 19:07
Zajebista mapka! - Scars of the old wars
Uwielbiam takie mapki z czymś w rodzaju scenariusza. Świetnie Ci to wyszło. Gra dosyć trudna, jednak do przejścia. 10/10, nie mam się do czego przyczepić, może tylko do kulejących polskich znaków w tekstach.

Michael writes:
03-02-2018 23:52

Odpowiedź - Scars of the old wars

Cieszę się, że rozgrywka sprawiła Ci przyjemność ; :) zachęcam również do spróbowania mojej drugiej mapy - "Seven Dark Souls", co prawda jest znacznie trudniejsza od tej ale również z długą fabułą zależną od wybranej frakcji/ koloru :)

Author: Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine), 28-11-2017 15:36 Like
guest - Scars of the old wars
Nice map with free world: you can go any way and find / collect any artifact. I've done this map in 4m1w6d without any bugs or map editor.
I've chosen rampart due very strong sharpshooters and as a result - easy start.
9/10. Thanks a lot to author.

Michael writes:
28-11-2017 22:46

Reply - Scars of the old wars

I am glad You liked it :)

Author: mk, 19-11-2017 13:52
Game frozes - Scars of the old wars
Pink frozes in month 5 week 2 for some reason??

Michael writes:
19-11-2017 15:48

Reply - Scars of the old wars

Well it has never happened to me. On my pc this map work fine and it goes without any problem through month 5 and week 2.

Author: Michael, 11-11-2017 01:39
Newest version 1.1 - Scars of the old wars
Added a big update. Changes:
-> Translated each hero plot to english so now everything should be understandable for everyone (Tried to do my best with translation however i am not the best english fantasy writer :)
-> Fixed a couple of bugs so now AI shall be even more challenging.

Bubo (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
14-11-2017 15:03

GOOD - Scars of the old wars

One of the rare good maps recently!

Thank you!

Michael writes:
15-11-2017 03:11

Replay - Scars of the old wars

I'm glad You liked it :)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy