Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The eclecticism - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The eclecticism - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The eclecticism - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The eclecticism

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Here a giant map in which you become the owner not a patch of land in the ocean, but a full-fledged kingdom! Feel like a natural monarch: absolute freedom of action! You can choose any development strategy...

Added: 21-03-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Nothing will stop me! | 2 Friends | Dejavu Dreality | Perfect Balance(GET)

Author: Delfontes (USA), 10-04-2022 20:57 Like
Fun map! - The eclecticism
Beat on day 150, last fight against 48000 crystal and 10k azure etc. was difficult, took a few attempts even with my 2k azures that joined me.

Highly recommended map!

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 03-04-2021 10:50
10 - The eclecticism

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 24-02-2021 11:12
this map is for psycopaths - The eclecticism
yOu ShoUlD KnOWN beETEr You ArE AtACkeD

best map ive played so far

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 09-06-2020 18:41
amazing - The eclecticism
i usually get bored in such *rich* maps
but this one kept me to the end ,luckely
DD and fly got there in mid game and
made it more fun , otherwise it would get too long.
it is a brilliant map but obviously made in haste ,or some sear quests are totaly nonsense and same artifacts given for free or fought trough legendary armies!?
i could easily use 16 heroes not 8 in this map .
AI is difficult to find but easy to beat by any of the heroes i used ...but final battle in day 384 was one of the two most difficult finals i ever played and had to use 2 heroes on the row to win it.
but there were no impassabilities at all so map is well tested,i consider unrichable objects as decoration.
so congrats again and a big 10.

bigcitymama (greece) writes:
09-06-2020 18:43

free pass - The eclecticism

ow and free pass next to quest gates i love it =)

Author: Andy (United Kingdom), 30-05-2020 11:10
Keep me happy for a few days - The eclecticism
Thanks for your time to develop this map. I really enjoyed it in lockdown. Fun to play with massive armies and resources and to explore such a massive map. I haven't given it 10 just because there were numerous points where the layout meant you couldn't access things or fly/DD over quests etc which spoilt the flow but apart from that was brilliant.

Author: Morten (Aalborg), 10-04-2020 15:43 Like
Perfect map right now - The eclecticism
Hey man - thank you very much!!

This is a perfect map for me right now to just chill and explore :)

Author: Andriy (Lviv), 29-03-2020 16:41 Like
Fun - The eclecticism
The map was fun to play, but you should really recheck some paths. For example, I was able to access the last red castle without obtaining the needed hero to pass. You should also give Olema immunity to berserk, because I could just berserk the shit out of her :) Thank you for the entertainment, though.

Author: Pg, 29-03-2020 07:56
i had fun - The eclecticism
however, better placement is needed, also too many armies joining.
but i managed to ge 76000 azure dragons which is fun......

Author: angelika_arza (Ukraine), 27-03-2020 18:29
cool, but too easy - The eclecticism
the map is well drawn, like an artist’s brush. But the troops are recruited too easily. And, as already said, a lot of extra artifacts

Author: GVS (Prague, Czechia), 27-03-2020 04:30
Weird map. - The eclecticism
While I appreciate the significant effort that goes into making such a huge map - for me, unfortunately, this was not a good experience.
For me there was zero strategy involved and there was nothing to figure out. 99% of the time (not exaggerating) - you collect endless resources and artifacts. Acquiring both becomes meaningless very quick. Resources are literally endless, by the end of the game I didn't know what to do with 10 Angelic Alliances or 10 Armor of the damned. You just have multiple copies of all combination artifacts. You have endless creatures joining you and none of the battles are a challenge, including the "boss". Quest gates and border gates are easily passed with DD/Fly.
Another point is map is poorly tested, with multiple (!) points inaccessible due to poor placement. You go through several fights and portals just to discover the keymaster tent is placed against the edge of the map and is inaccessible. The island with the 5 tents is completely inaccessible as well, and there are many more instances of this.
Unfortunately for me this was a time-consuming and non-rewarding experience, and in the current state - I can't recommend this map.

Author: ks, 27-03-2020 01:20
well but.. - The eclecticism
Map is good, VERY HUGE and VERY detail, but.. you must works on it much more, really. You need revise all castles (some of them has fly, one - DD). Too many joining creatures - at month 5 - 4x1500 azures join to my army, no coment.
But was pleasure to me, had nice time. Thank you!
well but.. - The eclecticism

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy