Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Super Heroes (EP 1) - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Super Heroes (EP 1) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Super Heroes (EP 1) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Super Heroes (EP 1)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

After a long time of exile abroad, you have the opportunity to return in your homeland and free them from powerful enemies.

Raw power will not be enough for that.

Good luck !

Added: 03-05-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Firebirds | Untamed Land | Битва титанiв | Crazy

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 21-03-2022 16:06
Super Heroes - Super Heroes (EP 1)
Закончил карту в начале 16 месяца.
Примерно до шестого месяца игра немного затянута. Потом становится интереснее. Я играл двумя основными героями, Десса с его логистикой и фармой фангармов и некромант с фармой личей. К 15 месяцу собрал хорошую армию и победил желтого. Приходилось часто пользоваться редактором карт, чтобы понять , в каком направлении двигаться и какие квесты стоит проходить.
Крылья ангела позволяют не посещать палатки ключника. Можно обойтись и без полета, и без двери измерений. Но все же я собрал все сферы, чтобы получить дверь измерений и ускорить игровой процесс.
В целом карта понравилась. 7/10. Лайк.

Вася writes:
14-10-2023 15:33

Карты - Super Heroes (EP 1)

Подскажите как дальше пройти. Не могу понять в какую сторону вообще двигаться нужно. Где эти заветные ворота прохода дальше?
Уже 6-й месяц, а что делать не пойму.
Город поблизости захватил, море все проплавал вокруг, в подземелье за красными воротами был. На востоке только коричневый.
Где проход, даже в редакторе карт не вижу.

Вася writes:
09-12-2023 05:15

Карты - Super Heroes (EP 1)

Подскажите как дальше пройти. Не могу понять в какую сторону вообще двигаться нужно. Где эти заветные ворота прохода дальше?
Уже 6-й месяц, а что делать не пойму.
Город поблизости захватил, море все проплавал вокруг, в подземелье за красными воротами был. На востоке только коричневый.
Где проход, даже в редакторе карт не вижу.

Author: corn flakes (Europe), 23-11-2021 17:36
Decent map but bit unnecessarily long - Super Heroes (EP 1)
Overall decent map although it was unnecessarily padded with long objectives. I managed to complete the map in late 15 month, but I had to check correct path multiple times and reload. I also unlocked angel wings quite soon but never used it to see how map was intended to be played. I can recommend the map for patient players who like exploring and who are not afraid losing in-game weeks finding correct paths while farming liches and fangarns. Here is some my comments or feedbacks.

-The first 5 months were slow and quite boring because you need to wait to open a quest gate to next area. Perhaps redesign this quest gate so you can open it sooner instead of waiting extra weeks...

-After 5 months the maps opens a lot and exploring the areas with multiple viable heroes felt good as author intended in this map "super heroes".

-However.... Soon you realize that there are 2-3 real paths that need to be explored BUT you got only one admiral's hat and one town portal scroll to use. So there is actually 1-2 heroes doing useful stuff while the rest are land locked and cannot do anything. Therefore the progress became slow (until you find additional admirals hats or town portals). If I remember correctly, I got second admiral's hat month 9 and found second town portal scroll month 12. Soon after that you get the real spells and progress is much faster but before that it was just tedious progress with just 1-2 heroes. I think admirals hat is not problem because you can soon find plenty of them. But I would suggest adding more Town portal scrolls so you can explore amd manage things faster, or just give hint where to find them

-It did not help that some quest guards or quest huts were vague. Maybe they were essential or maybe not, so you are not sure if this is best path or not. For example, unlocking Purple tent was painful and took some weeks.

-I dislike that many enemies had the Ring of oblivion. Those often required your best hero to come back which also slowed you down... Of course you have some overpowered artefacts like Undead cloak, but still those battles were unwinnable without your real army and best hero...

-Pink will unlock a hero who has Dimension door in month 14. Problem with this spell on AI's hand is that his turns begin to take forever. After I killed him, turns begin to be faster, but several weeks after AI managed to hire him again and then turns became slow again... I would remove AI's access to this spell completely because of this wait turn problem

-Unlocking angel wings easily in the middle of game seems quite weird idea because you can bypass all borders. I unlocked it before having key access to Conflux, Dungeon, Necro, and Inferno enemies. But if it is about giving players more options then I guess it is fine

Author: Afterglow (Croatia), 25-10-2021 16:10
STUCK - Super Heroes (EP 1)
Try upgrading Horn of the Abyss.
Try to play again and defeat the pink enemy before this date.
I have no other ideas.

Tanks!

Author: Pg, 18-10-2021 20:30 Like
STUCK - Super Heroes (EP 1)
I am stuck at 14 4 6 the pink player is paralyzed and the turn goes ahead for hours and only if i do control alt canci can get out.
how dies it work the editor thing?
can i open the map on the day this is happening and try to unlock it so i can continue?
Can someone explain me if there is a solution?
thank you in advance

Author: wasilix, 17-08-2021 20:58 Like
Review - Super Heroes (EP 1)
Just finished this great map. It's extremely detailed and provides a lot of food for thought in terms of strategic planning. Unfortunately, tactically speaking, this map didn't leave impression of having any difficult fights, and that's probably mostly because of having lich and fangarm farming available pretty early on.

I finished the map fairly quickly (was killing orange when it first appeared in the open world and ultimately finished in under 14 months), so maybe I missed some lategame challenges.

The tan player release/chase in the beginning is great as an idea. Unfortunately, AI is incapable of playing its role appropriately. They didn't take or even find first conflux town at any point. Initially I was tempted to abuse boat limit to prevent the chase, but decided to play along with the idea of author. Ultimately, it was a fruitless attempt because with that many open-world town portals placed on the map, AI used them so frequently, that eventually reached the boat limit itself and got stuck on home islands waiting for me to come.

While I personally don't like lich/fangarm farm, this map offers completely different sorts of challenges and is still a lot of fun to play. Author doesn't give many options to start powerstack rolling, which is good. Access to most powerful spells is limited, which is also great.

Definitely recommend giving this map a shot, especially to those who like lich farm playstyle.

Author: Alexandrescu Radu (Bucharest), 08-08-2021 14:12 Like
Amazing map - Super Heroes (EP 1)
Didn't finish it yet but the level of detail, the traps, the quests, and the possibilities to enter some of the portions of the map in different ways are great.
Good job afterglow.

Author: Igor (Russia), 11-06-2021 11:28
Игра зависла (the game lagged) - Super Heroes (EP 1)
После завершения 7 дня 4 недели 14 месяца во время хода розового игрока игра полностью зависла.
=(

The game completely lagged as the pink player begun his step after ending of day 7 week 4 month 14.
=(

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 23-05-2021 19:57 Like
it realy is very complexed map - Super Heroes (EP 1)
this map is the most complexed map i ever played. still didnt finish it and will not do that soon since i became exhausted of complexity.
great map design. tnx to author for his time and contribution.

Author: Sergei Utusikov (Россия), 23-05-2021 11:32 Like
Бесподобно! - Super Heroes (EP 1)
17 месяцев до победы без уверенности в ней, спасибо очень продуманная и детализированная карта!

Author: Afterglow (Croatia), 16-05-2021 01:00
ABOUT MAP - Super Heroes (EP 1)
After more than 20 years of playing this remarkable strategy game, after more than 1000 played maps created by enthusiasts and fans of this game, I decided to make a small contribution to the fans and the gaming community by creating a map different from the ones seen so far.
Since this is my first work, it is not perfect and there are a few mistakes, but I don't think those mistakes diminish the quality of the game itself.
In doing so, I set out to create a map that is so interesting that the player plays it more than once.
I built a lot of originality, traps, riddles, jokes into the map, while experimenting with the maximum number of troops in the slot of enemy heroes. This is a map that is very complex set but the player himself does not have to face all the complexities of the map. Simply the map is not too difficult to play and that was my intention.
Although you have to collect a lot of creatures while playing, you need to hire all 8 heroes to work for your success almost the entire time of the game. You will use some heroes temporarily, when you no longer need to simply fire them and replace them with better ones while creating a team of superheroes.
The map was created as an open scenario which means that during the game you can choose several paths to the final victory.
The basic idea is to have a good time without wasting too much time in closed loops and I think I have achieved that.
In the meantime, thanks to your opinions, suggestions and criticism, I learned something that would help me do the next EP.
Depending on your impressions and the map RATING, it will depend on whether I will create the next map (adventure).
TANKS EVERYBODY & ENJOY.
(: It's all just a game. (:

vedrangjankovic (Opatija) writes:
20-07-2021 14:59

Mr. - Super Heroes (EP 1)

Uzivam neizmjerno! Izmedju 12 i 17 mjeseca pink "zariba" i igra se srusi. Pokusao sam unatrag sa vise savea ali uvijek zavrsi isto...

Author: Afterglow (Croatia), 14-05-2021 12:27
Tanks for opinions - Super Heroes (EP 1)
Thank you for all the opinions and suggestions you write here and to my email.
Special thanks to: 158102970@qq.com

Some of your suggestions will help me create maps in the future so it will be better and more interesting to play.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 12-05-2021 16:06
ok - Super Heroes (EP 1)
damn your right i some times getting brain absence , im sorry for the comment m8 it was just in front of me!
like my wife says she could get all the furniture changed and i wouldnt even noticed!

Author: maygwan, 12-05-2021 08:53
This is a great map - Super Heroes (EP 1)
Really enjoyed it and found it super challenging and if this is the first map by this mapmaker then i look forward to more. It is not for everyone has there is a huge amount of collecting and some challenging battles.

Not sure if the hero with the dead mans boots is meant to be unlocked so easily without having to collect the creatures as you can just land behind the quest gate and get him.

Overall great effort.

Author: Afterglow (Croatia), 12-05-2021 01:11
About BUGs - Super Heroes (EP 1)
The bugs I found took me a long time, but I bypassed it by adjusting the number of trups in slots of enemy heroes. After that I have also tested this map multiple times and it works properly.

Author: Afterglow (Croatia), 12-05-2021 01:00
Another possibility - Super Heroes (EP 1)
for bigcitymama:
To defeat all enemies and complete this scenario (map) you do not have to open any of the 3 gates at the beginning of the map, but by opening two gates you get 2 new superheroes who are very useful to complete the scenario (map) faster and easier.

Author: Afterglow (Croatia), 11-05-2021 22:40
Correction - Super Heroes (EP 1)
It is not possible to set the option for the heroes you can buy in the tavern when some heroes be completely defeated once.

Author: Afterglow (Croatia), 11-05-2021 22:37
About heroes from tavern - Super Heroes (EP 1)
It is not possible to set the option for the heroes you can buy in the tavern to be completely defeated once.

The correct claim from bigcitymam was I could have prevented the reappearance in the hero tavern that I had initially put on the map, in the way he or she described.

I didn’t think about this even though it would have made the scenario a little better.

Ok ?

Author: Afterglow (Croatia), 11-05-2021 22:16
Don't give up easily! - Super Heroes (EP 1)
Thanks for your opinion (bigcitymama), but the problem don't exists.

Why didn’t you go with Rissa through the red gates and conquer the next city and then the next again, buying new heroes to gather resources and discover the map further?

To pass the dangerous area guarded by the blue player you need little bit of thinking.

This map (scenario) is an open scenario with several different possibilities of event development.
It is not good to waste time gathering the required resource or troops on one and the same part of the map.
You can simply move forward with the main character, while leaving the secondary hero to gather troops or resources.
Another option is to go ahead with both heroes and to come back occasionally and collect the same.

This map contains small problems and puzzles that need to be threatened and solved.

Isn't that the basis of quality strategy games?
Some players like it while others don’t.

The choice is yours.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 11-05-2021 20:04
im sorry - Super Heroes (EP 1)
7x25= 175
11 weeks+ to open 1st gate just going arround and visiting hovels? im sorry man thats not my kind of game.
you did gr8 work but im not so passient!
im getting old and flerting with arthrities :)

Author: Afterglow (Croatia), 10-05-2021 01:10
My opinion - Super Heroes (EP 1)
I conceived and created this map as a partially rigorous scenario.
In the later course of the game, the player is allowed to choose the direction and manner of discovering and conquering the map area as well as the order of defeating individual enemies. Because of this, you can play this map more than once and it will be interesting again.

While creating and testing this map, I encountered a problematic bug, which is why I lost a lot of time.
I guess there was no such problem the map would be even better.

The map contains some of original ideas, does't it?

If you like this map - rate this map (:

bigcitymama (greece) writes:
11-05-2021 19:52

bug? - Super Heroes (EP 1)

what is that bug?shouldnt we know before playing?

Author: Afterglow (Croatia), 09-05-2021 23:37
Heroes 3 can be better - Super Heroes (EP 1)
Unfortunately, that is not possible in versions of Heroes 3. However, that is a very good suggestion to the development team of Heroes 3. This possibility would allow better quality maps and scenarios.

Suggestion to development team of Heroes 3:

Create option for any individual heroes to enable or disable reappearance in a tavern if killed in combat.

bigcitymama (greece) writes:
11-05-2021 19:07

it is possible. - Super Heroes (EP 1)

you just have to uncheck in heroes propeties/general/may be hired by/
all other races exept its initial race.

Author: Cave (CH), 09-05-2021 20:21
An amazing map (quest) - Super Heroes (EP 1)
This map is a really high quality one, very well done.
This would be much simpler to finish it if you know what to do, but if you dont this will require quite a bit of thinking.
My advise: do not check it in map editor and enjoy playing - this is one of the best quest maps available.
I played on Mephala, completed on 17-3-3

A note to the Author:
Is that possible to disable heroes which died in tavern ? I killed Gundula quite early and bough him back. He was not the main hero, but still helpful.

Author: Afterglow (Croatia), 08-05-2021 19:47
Dead Man's Boots - where is? - Super Heroes (EP 1)
First 2 Death Man's Boots for Vidomina and Isra is somewhere on the center of map.

Author: Dalian Micu (Romania), 04-05-2021 11:33
Dead Man's Boots? - Super Heroes (EP 1)
Hello where can I find Dead Man's Boots, for cloak?
Thanks.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy