Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 15:42

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

As I mentioned in the previous post the map is called Order from Chaos, maybe you've missed it. The 3d map starting from the top. more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 15:24

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, too. I will also use your recommendation about the translator.

Which map are you talking about, where you see devils in front of the castle, "Legend of the past"?

On the Diablo 2 Remastered map, I don't think I did a lot of texture changes.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 13:08

Thanks for the involvement and thank you so much for your maps, I am curretly playing the Order from Chaos or smt like that as I prefer simple maps over scripted storry mode ones.

For translation purposes I reccomend DeepL over google for obvious reasons, it has better translation, it has desktop
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 12:27

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Until recently, I published my maps only for a Russian-speaking audience and could not encounter such problems for obvious reasons.
Most likely, for those players who have the English version of the heroes installed, my cards are somewhat reminiscent of when one of the Russian speakers downloads Ch
more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 09-05-2024 11:36

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Curse of the Kraken - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Curse of the Kraken - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Curse of the Kraken - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Curse of the Kraken

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Deep in the ocean there lies a vast cavern with many chambers. Those chambers are filled with Gold Doubloons, Jewels, and Ancient Relics just sitting there ripe for the taking. Only one little problem...Its guarded by a Kraken.

{SET PLAYER DIFFICULTY TO KNIGHT AND SELECT RESOURCES}

Added: 20-06-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Imigranci 4.5: Przepowiednia Ј | Imigranci: Poszukiwacz smokуw | WAAR ! (Ultra hard) | 10 lakes

Author: Kris, 14-09-2023 19:16 Like
Great map - Curse of the Kraken
Great map! I've played the expert version. Failed on the first try during month 4/5, but managed to beat the Kraken on my second game. Knowing what your goals during the early and mid game is very important. Ressurection kinda trivialise most of the AI fights, but the Kraken fight was really intense due to his artifacts and powerfull army.

Greg writes:
25-12-2023 18:35

Greg - Curse of the Kraken

Would you be interested in testing a xl map?

greg (United States) writes:
07-01-2024 19:36

Are you interested in testing a XL HOTA 1.7 map?

Author: Matti Easterbean (netherlands), 20-06-2023 18:57
testing - Curse of the Kraken
Yeah sure, just reply to this post apparantly it automatically sends a reply to your email - convienient.

What was the name of the map that you needd testing but uploaded already? i might wanna play it :)

Author: Greg, 19-06-2023 20:30
Thanks for the offer but the map has already been uploaded. I will have another map to test in a few weeks if your still interested.

Author: Matti Easterbean (netherlands), 19-06-2023 17:41
Map testing - Curse of the Kraken
Hi man i could test your map too if youre interested? just send me an email i check daily :)

Author: wasilix, 12-05-2023 19:05
- - Curse of the Kraken
I'm up to test your map

Author: Gregory, 12-05-2023 17:57
The Night King - Curse of the Kraken
I have a new map. Would you be interested in testing before I post. Or if you know anyone interested in testing? Giant sized map. G.O.T. theme. Only you play the Night King on a mission to bring eternal night to the world.

Author: Andrii (Ukraine), 05-09-2022 23:10 Like
Finished and loved it! - Curse of the Kraken
Map is easy, not sure why author mentioned that this is for intermediate or higher players.
Finished it in 5 mounths.
In fact, Kraken comes out in 5 mounths and it's not hard at all to clear entire map by that time, so he will disappear.
Didn't catch any promised story and adventure, there are a couple of messages at the beginning and that's all.
Bots are helpless on maps like this, to much space and water for em. Half of enemy heroes died after 7 days with no town, or they lose army on whirlwinds and are easy to kill after that.
Map is a little shy on artifacts, couldn't find black orb to deal with dragons easier and there is no admiral's hat or waterwalk to deal with water.

All in all, map is nice and relaxing :)
I enjoyed playing this, mb I'll try expert version next.
Finished and loved it! - Curse of the Kraken

Greg writes:
22-06-2023 05:34

The last 2 I posted were Curse of the Kraken and The Night King. Both are giant sized maps.

Greg (United States) writes:
15-09-2023 00:56

Hi Matti,
I have a new map in the testing and balance stage. HOTA, Huge, 4 playable position. If your still interested in testing let me know. Also I think this map would be a good candidate for multiplay, but since I've never designed or played a multiplay map I'm unsure. Either way single player or multi play I could use a second opinion.

Matti Easterbean (Netherlands) writes:
18-09-2023 05:56

Hi Greg!! - Curse of the Kraken

HI Man ! Thanks for remembering me and thanks for wanting me to test play it ;)

You can send the .h3m file to my email and ill play it a couple times and let you know how the map is playing;) is there anything specific that i need to be looking for?

Sincere, Matti

Matti Easterbean (Netherlands) writes:
18-09-2023 05:57

Or - Curse of the Kraken

Let me know what the filename is so i can download it from the site... I will get an email in my emailbox if you reply to this message so itll be pretty quick

regards.

07-01-2024 19:37

Author: Greg, 12-12-2021 15:02
For anyone interested I have uploaded
A expert version of the map that should provide more challenge with a few new twists. You can find it inside the folder with the original map. Thanks for all the feedback. I have used a great deal of your suggestions.

Author: Greg, 13-11-2021 22:21
Anyone interested in testing the expert version before I upload let me know and I'll send you a copy. Many areas redesigned and repurposed map ai has been rebalanced to remain competitive till the end. Kracken has been upgraded from easy to very lethal.

wasilix writes:
14-11-2021 08:32

- - Curse of the Kraken

Sure, I'd playtest it. I think my email should be in your email notification, you can send your map there.

Thanks!

Greg writes:
14-11-2021 17:13

Thanks for testing. Take your time, no rush. Any feedback greatly appreciated for timing, balance, and fun factor.

Author: Alexandrescu Radu (Bucharest), 20-09-2021 18:58 Like
Excelent - Curse of the Kraken
Great map. Finished it in 7 months.

Greg (United States) writes:
21-09-2021 05:02

Thanks for the positive feedback. Will be uploading a expert version based on suggestions and comments in the next week or two.

Author: M, 31-07-2021 15:57
Very fun and different - Curse of the Kraken
I failed my first playthrough as I was too relaxed with Jack.

On my second playthrough, I managed to defeat Kraken and have considered this a win.

I enjoy the multiple pirates sailing the seas, and using Leadership to allow a mix of troop types. Also liked the challenge of trying to figure out how to combine them. I got lucky and stumbled upon two of the four keymaster tent areas. If you don't find those, by luck or by using Map Editor, I think the game is probably a lot more challenging.

The AI does a bunch of dumb things on the Knight setting so my only suggestion is to consider some other way to delay the arrival of enemy heroes into Jack's area. That way you can allow the player to select the hardest difficulty setting and get a bit more of a challenge from the AI. As it was, the AI often attacked me with inferior armies, saving me the effort of having to chase them.

Additionally, I would suggest a White Keymaster's tent in Jack's area, behind a Quest Guard for killing Kraken. This might allow the player to clean up the map more quickly after defeating Kraken.

Gregory Reeves (United States) writes:
02-08-2021 16:10

Thank you very much for the feedback. Am currently working on a update to map and any suggestions for improvement are appreciated. I will make some changes based on your and other comments I have received. Just takes time due to size of map and testing time.

Author: Cave (ch), 05-07-2021 00:53
A nice map, ending could be simplified - Curse of the Kraken
A nice map with playing on multiple heroes and consolidating the army for some fights.
However, have not found the white tent and decided not to finish after beating Kraken.
Gelu ater the fight with Kraken on 5.4
A nice map, ending could be simplified - Curse of the Kraken

05-07-2021 01:29

Hello,
Only ai has access to white tent. I am tweaking the map and beefing up the Kraken to release at a later date. May change the map victory clondtion to defeat Kraken. Let me know your thoughts or any other suggestions. Thx for the feedback it really helps to know what works and what doesn't.

Cave (ch) writes:
05-07-2021 15:42

The map is good enough already - Curse of the Kraken

The map is good enough already
I should have beaten more heroes before 5.4 which I didnt as was assuming that this will make it possible for AI to release stronger heroes.
The fight with Kraken was quite easy though - lost 5 nyxes and 15 assyds.
Probably, giving him Ring of Oblivion, Ironfist of the Ogre and Tactics will make it a bit more complicated.

Cave (ch) writes:
05-07-2021 15:45

PS - Curse of the Kraken

PS Well, this could also make it not winnable ))

07-01-2024 19:38

Author: Gregory Reeves (United States), 01-07-2021 23:11
Thx for the positive feedback. Currently working on a harder version with a few new twists. If you have any advice for improvements let me know.

Author: ks, 30-06-2021 23:04 Like
Nice map and tactic - Curse of the Kraken
Nice tactic 10x

Author: Corwin (Czech Republic), 26-06-2021 23:46 Like
Nice map - but not much of a challenge - Curse of the Kraken
The map and its concept are really nice. Amazing setting in my opinion. But it was quite easy. I finished 5/4/3 because I got bored of micromanaging all my heroes, so I used only 2 from certain point (Jack Sparrow and Gelu), otherwise I would have finished I think at least 2-3 weeks earlier - but at that point the Kraken would have not been released.
But when he did, I was quite disappointed because he had no chance against my army whatsoever. My pirates oneshotted his azure dragons and all he did was summon air elementals.

Anyways, nice chill map. As I said, not much of a challenge.

Tips for improvement: Release the Kraken earlier; Give staple income of resources and units to AIs (it doesn't have to be much but at least some) and perhaps give more options for AIs to get more heroes. Because at like 4th month they had like 1 or 2 heroes left each and the map just felt empty.

Anyways, nice idea, good concept and the map is overall very good looking! 8/10.
Not every map has to be hard. :)

27-06-2021 21:50

Thx for the feedback. I will probably use your suggestions for improvement. Please let me know what your final troop strength was so I can make adjustments to the kraken and over all balance to play. I plan on releasing a much harder version once I get enough input.

Corwin (Czech Republic) writes:
28-06-2021 20:22

I'm sorry - Curse of the Kraken

I'm sorry, I didn't keep the save. I remember I had like 850+ Sea Witches, 600+ Sea Dogs, about 80 Haspids, +-60 Arch Angels, about 100 Enchanters and some more meat... can't say for sure.

Also it was quite easy to acquire Elexir of Life. I got like 3 from different objects early on, which made the game waaaay too easy. Perhaps disable the artifact.

Author: wasilix, 23-06-2021 09:11
Knight difficulty? - Curse of the Kraken
Is it supposed to be played at knight or king difficulty? It says to pick knight, however I've never seen it recommended for any sort of challenge. Please clarify.

23-06-2021 14:03

Knight difficulty makes the AI more aggressive which is what I wanted. Map is playable on any setting.

wasilix writes:
23-06-2021 17:58

- - Curse of the Kraken

Sorry for being stubborn, but are you talking about 100% difficulty (2nd lowest)?

23-06-2021 19:39

Yes, 2nd lowest. Ai will attack garrisons sooner until they are able to break through. This is why I prefer knight setting. I have beefed up ai troops and towns to compensate. Additionally when ai heroe is defeated a stronger one will be released.

23-06-2021 19:46

Also ai more likely to combine their troops. As I said map should still work on any setting but I have not tested on those past 2 months. If you do play the map at higher setting please let me know how it works out. Thx

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Canada), 22-06-2021 09:12
Kraken - Curse of the Kraken
I like the map a lot. Would speed up Kraken since I finished before he finished his laps.

22-06-2021 12:41

Mr - Curse of the Kraken

Did you complete the map without facing the Kraken?

Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia) writes:
22-06-2021 18:17

Kraken - Curse of the Kraken

Yes, he did not leave after 6 that took to finish the map. One a side note, he was a way to weak at that time.

23-06-2021 00:24

Thx for the feedback. I'll wait for more comments on balance and timing and make adjustments. I've tested this map so many times I've lost my perspective. That's why feedback is greatly appreciated.

07-01-2024 19:39

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy