Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The map intended only for advanced and highly advanced players. Even in this case there is no guarantee that you will win.
Some monsters can speak bad English, some events and signs may help you too (not necessarily). The game consists of chains of sequential events - the faster you move through the game the harder it gets. For example, once you kill Untouchable, you will be hit by a storm of very strong enemies. It would be easier for you to accumulate an army. But don’t sit still, or else the final bosses will be able to gain incredible power.
It will be the longest and fascinating or the shortes and most inglorious journey of all time. Well, good luck with it!!!
-Are you ready, kids?
-Aye-aye, captain!
-I can't hear you!
-Aye-aye, captain!

Map contains a large number of non-standard quests. There are no time-bound enemies. When you defeat a tripwire character, a chain of events is triggered, Clone, Berserk, DD, Fly are only available in the underworld. Eagle Eye and Scholar are blocked, Play only at the IMPOSSIBLE level.

Added: 06-05-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Mountainous country | Poor neighbors | Prince of the Icy kingdom | Rebellion of commons

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55
Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one.

32167 writes:
12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it would be interesting to understand which moments of the game were liked and which should be excluded from new version.
Thank you one more time!

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
13-05-2024 10:31

Feedback - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

Hello,

In my personal opinion, please treat it as such, there are only small few things, which I found decreasing pleasure a little bit:
1. Too much artifacts - I spent dozens of minutes on exchanging them between heroes, to empty slots.
2. All areas fulled with gold, where each step you need to pick up one - like area with shackles of war huts or Sweet Home - just too much clicking, it gets really boring and frustrating after some time.
3. All areas where you can exchange creatures - I haven't even bother too visit them,firstly - I did't need it, secondly - see point 2 above :) . It is interesting idea, but these parts of map could be utilized better with something making game longer.
4.Area with shackles of war huts- I had enough of them to buff my hero above 90 stats just from the fights, so didn't explore it, except the way to portal to underworld. It is similar to point 3 - could be utilized better. It could be a good source of Liches later in the game, but after clearing all Azure Dragons traps, you do not care about these small quantities anymore.

Thank you very much once again for amazing map.

32167 writes:
13-05-2024 18:50

Hi Sulim,
Thanks for your help! I'll introduce adjustments to the new version of the map and for new maps!

Author: yela (Bucharest), 10-05-2024 00:07
day 1 - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
I can't get past day one, I just don't have the movement speed to get the ore and lumber to build magic guild to get slow, what am I doing wrong?

wasilix writes:
10-05-2024 08:02

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

You are probably taking too many steps diagonally. Try taking as many steps horizontally or vertically as reasonable and you'll be able to pick up both piles, both scholars, 1 pandora box and get back in time to take a town.

32167 writes:
10-05-2024 10:15

-- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

I moved the tree a little to the side in the latest version of the map. Now there are only steps for one scholar. In the previous version there was half a step in reserve. It was such the freedom of action :)

wasilix writes:
10-05-2024 14:32

Ah, I see. So you need to skip the scholar for earth magic then and take artillery on your 1st turn.

Author: Slawek (Poland), 09-05-2024 11:36
xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something?

Author: Pawel, 08-05-2024 00:36
kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons.

wasilix writes:
08-05-2024 07:46

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes.

Author: 32167, 07-05-2024 21:57
Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit.

Author: Pawel, 07-05-2024 21:24
Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something?

Author: Art, 07-05-2024 00:43
thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
yes you are right thanks mate!

Author: 32167, 07-05-2024 00:18
-- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
I guess you didn’t get him a friend... He stayed right outside the gate, near the book.

Author: wasilix, 07-05-2024 00:05 Like
Hmm... Equip the orb and use forgetfulness on titans.

Author: 32167, 07-05-2024 00:04
:( - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
I think you downloaded the version with the bug of the hydra event (the first day after it was uploaded).
To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level will become expert.

Author: Pawel, 06-05-2024 23:45
Kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
There is no hydras in my version but I have got orb. However forgetfulness is not working on titans.

Author: Art, 06-05-2024 23:36
3 titans aislin - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
I have just 1 halflings (hydras beaten and i have orb). WTF?

Author: wasilix, 06-05-2024 23:23 Like
There is a fountain right above this fight. You'll need to beat 2 hydras or something like that, and after that you need to step above the fountain - you'll be given an orb of vulnerability

Author: Pawel, 06-05-2024 23:10
Kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
How on earth can I beat 3 titans with two halflings?

Author: wasilix, 06-05-2024 13:27 Like
Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you.

Author: 32167, 06-05-2024 13:26
A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42
xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something?

Pawel writes:
08-05-2024 00:39

I found the solution no bother :)

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal.

32167 writes:
08-05-2024 00:52

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)

Pablo (Russia) writes:
08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land.

Pablo (Russia) writes:
08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake

Author: necokpylllumblu, 06-05-2024 01:41
"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1

wasilix writes:
06-05-2024 09:48

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get the most out of your necromancy until you can convert your skeletons to something more useful.

It was completable without necromancy. At very least I'm 100% sure it should be easy enough with just skellies from necromancy.

PS: in case if you are hoping to use the cloak that blocks Grim Reaper, just give up - you'll have to hand it in along with abandoning anything you generate with it. You'll get access to CoUK much later.

Author: 32167, 05-05-2024 13:08
The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!

Author: wasilix, 05-05-2024 11:01 Like
Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has several phases, which all could be their own maps (in fact, some were), but instead nicely combined in one. There is no hard time limit, but endgame bosses gain substantial army every week and by the time you arrive they are pretty scary even if you are relatively fast. Better not waste too much time waiting.

This map is a rollercoaster. At one point everything is calm and then I'm getting invaded from all sides, losing all towns but one, trying to regain my ground. My personal favorite was the phase after killing Untouchable.

Enemies are strong but what's important is that most of them possess nice artefacts like the ring of oblivion, power of the dragon father, etc. It makes for much more interesting fights. End game became a bit too forcefield-heavy for my taste though, but for me it's still much better than berserk-heavy like many other maps tend to become by the end. End game bosses were re-worked since I played, and became a bit more interesting as far as I can tell.

You have access to necromancy from early on with your starting hero, and later get another one with wisdom which you can develop the way you want. Necromancy can be utilized very well even before you get CoUK much later in the game. In case you play for too long, CoUK may be your last resort to catch with bosses. They are not required though and the map is doable without liches from CoUK. It's great that it's available late in the game.

One of the highlights for me was the ability to convert any creature to any other creature. Unfortunately, in the version I played it was a bit too tedious to do it many times over, so I mainly stuck with the same army, but it was made easier since then, and players can experiment with army as much as they wish. Imagine converting 1M+ of liches you got from CoUK into something else. That'd be glorious. Unfortunately, it will take some time even though it was made easier in current version, but there is a limit to what editor allows to do in terms of numbers.

Opening phase may make you believe that you will be playing necro in this map, but it's not the case (at least for the majority of the map). In fact I suggest you to get away from that area as fast as you can. You'll need mines from this area to boost your next phase, but that's it. You won't be able to take any army with you, and even likely you will change your main hero at that point (meaning that stat boosts are of lower priority).

Transition from phase 1 to 2 is a nice puzzle, which starts with a cool idea that I didn't see before: you get to choose your main faction in the mid of the map :) I picked Cove, which I think is the strongest choice, but I didn't play other factions.

It took 4 months of playing on-and-off on evenings to beat this map. That's a lot of time, so gather up your patience and be prepared to run and fight for your life :)

Definitely recommend this map to anyone who enjoyed the 1st map and anyone looking for challenge. In my opinion, it's well worth playing for the sake of all nice ideas put into it.

I recorded my test playthrough, which I will make public much later to avoid unnecessary spoilers too early after the map being published.

Cheers!

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52
Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second is clear as far as I can see in map editor).

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49
Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery.

wasilix writes:
05-05-2024 12:53

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please.

Author: 32167, 05-05-2024 02:27
Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!

Author: necokpylllumblu, 05-05-2024 01:21
"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1

32167 writes:
05-05-2024 03:23

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...

wasilix writes:
05-05-2024 09:39

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On.

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42
... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
Event 53 53 dont work, stuck

Pablo (Russia) writes:
06-05-2024 00:02

hmmm - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

2 halflings against 3 titans, how could you go further? Without water magic expert o_O

32167 writes:
06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrough.

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with almost 10 000 power liches, so I am able to take book of earth magic. I was able to move to Cove area this way with tones of liches, but time was very tight, computer hero had already entered two way blue portal area.

32167 writes:
06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough.

32167 writes:
06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone.

Author: Sadness, 04-05-2024 15:42
So bad map - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens
A very bad card... Computer tasks aimed at killing you. The game starts with your humiliation. Where is hardcore here, if it's not hardcore, but rather a mockery of the player?

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
04-05-2024 16:37

Haven't you played first part? No pain, no gain.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy