Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op) - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Ages ago, the dark forces of Lord Roku were locked on the peak of our beloved mountain, closed off by gates, labyrinths and passages. But somehow, the corruption of Lord Roku has spread all over our lands again. Partner up, work your way to the top, and stop The Dark Lord Roku for once and for all!

The Corrupted Mountain is a challenging pure co-op map that requires you and your teammate to partner up and work your way up the mountain. The further you progress, the bigger the challenge gets.
The map was designed and balanced to play at 200% as the ultimate challenge. We advise you to not check the map upfront and discover the mountain as you climb higher and higher. Enjoy!

Added: 10-08-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Vampir contra Angel IV | Kingdom in peaces MPgame | Fair (AI teamed) | Putin's challenge 1

Author: Derakusa (Tallinn, Estonia), 03-12-2023 22:04
Fun map. Thanks for the 15h gameplay - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
Me and my wife played this map as a Co-Op. This is one of the best team up maps that we have played so far. Trading artifacts, resources and army is really helpful on this map. You can put easially 8 heroes to a good use. We got town portal pretty early around month 2 so it got pretty easy, but still with a few challenges.
We were way ahead of the schedule in the game, because the admiral hat abuse in the northern islands. I basically blocked/occupied purple to do anything after completed level 2. At the same time my wife was dealing with level 3. We both had fun even that we are very different in skill levels. My tactics was to buff Gundula with scholar from Thant and Jeddite and run around with phoenix 1 stacks to visit most of the primary skill places. Did not use fire or water magic on main, had a pretty sizeable army for the final fight thanks to the grail and Isra support of hording skeletons and power liches (After I got the cloak). In total I had around 6 heroes to collect my armies with town portal and flagging the mines. My wife used black dragons and arma bomb for some level 2 fights and later on used Gunnar for the level 3 bosses. We both had a golden goose for the economics and as soon as I got Gundula almost 70 attack and defence + 50SP and Knowledge, I attacked the final boss. Had over 2000 power liches and around 5k skeletons by this point. I hoped that he would have more interference arties so I can't really blind and ressurect much, but all he had was AOD and shackles. Basically my first spellcast was mass haste as Gundula had air and earth magic and after that blinded his AA-s, killed nagas. Shielded, stone skinned to get the titans as well and waited to wore off the debuffs of AOD. No losses and GG. Thanks again for the map.

Author: Jester (Germany), 21-07-2023 23:30
Very good Map - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
Very nice Map!

I like!

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 20-04-2023 20:38
Underrated map - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
Fantastic map, I had a lot of fun!

It plays like campaign map, which I loved, and the pacing was well-designed, each stage felt challenging enough.

My only spoiler-free preview for anyone playing the map:

-if your ally is the computer, you should block the two way portal next to starting towns immediately, as the computer will come over right away, and start flagging your dwellings, which you can't re-flag afterwards.

-aside from maybe water magics, I found that the other 3 were pretty important to get to help dealing with the final boss

Author: Dead idiot (Norge), 07-12-2022 16:16 Like
Kinda difficult? - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
I love this map, but damn I feel like I'm doing something wrong, it took three tries to win the second level, after that the third and fourth level completely destroyed me. Roku and corruption completely destroyed me. Is there no dimension door in this game? I know there is town portal but that's a hassle to get. Other then that I love it.

Author: Yotam Olenik (Israel), 25-11-2022 23:00 Like
Great map! - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
I played with a friend, and we had tons of fun.
not easy, just the way we like it

Author: guest273, 06-10-2022 23:16 Like
Great co-op map for 2 people! It was challenging! - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
Yesterday me and my friend 'Jooole' finished our playthrough of this map.

He picked Blue Castle Valeska as his starter hero & I picked the Red Dungeon Alamar as mine.

On the loading screen my friend asked if Greens starting hero "John Reed" was the guy from Red Dead Redemption 2 and I instantly knew this map would be a blast playing trough together. I really liked the renamed heroes like "Sad Cat" / "John Reed" / "Rot Rat" etc. and I wish that the maps author would enlighten me with the hero / town name lore.

Now I'm an experienced PvE player, I've played Heroes 3 since my childhood almost 20 years ago (I've beat all the campaigns) and so I know the game in and out, my friend Jooole only started playing in the last few years, but we've played trough like 25-40 maps together so he knows the basics of each faction.

I liked the time based design of this map, where a section of the map would open up at a certain time. We were a bit behind the clearing schedule as my friend was only using 1 hero to clear his side and since one of my 3 main heroes had diplomacy I was avoiding non-diplo 'fights'.

The maps layout in the starting zones was a bit chaotic, so when I got town portal my main priority was to get my then best hero - Gilare (who had all 4 schools of magic + intelligence) to TP and collect all the stat boosters because early on we saw the stats that Lord Roku had. Alamar & other heores were clearing & fighting off the invading enemies.

I like how when we got notifications about water & labyrinth my friend was like: "we're behind the schedule so we don't understand the lore of the map". xD

Anyway, in the end we blitzed the first 3 players in our way and only Purple and Teal were left.

I had to exploit the Admirals hat to get a sneaky landing on Purple's land.

The final few fights were epic for me but less so for my friend as he lost his main early on. He did find a Gelu & snatch Jeddite from my faction so he had that.

We didn't bother with the Sulfur / Chrystal dragon zones as they were a bit far away and could not generate troops quickly enough.

By the end of the game I had 50k income because a nearby university had estates and I leveled new heroes into estates with learning stones / trees / gazebos and then put them afk in the towns. I had to spend like 800k to buy out like 9 towns at once.

A cool map, my first experience with such a big map.

guest273 writes:
06-10-2022 23:17

Whoops, sorry for the double post! - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)

Also, I remember seeing this map promoted on reddit, if anyone can link that I'd be happy to leave some feedback there too.

Author: Иван (Витебск (РБ)), 10-10-2021 19:22
хорошая карта - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
Очень интересная карта, 5 из 5

Author: Bubo (Sofia), 24-09-2021 10:25
Good map - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
Excellent map for co-op play. Me and my friend had few enjoying hours with the map.

Thank you!

Author: Andy (London, UK), 18-09-2021 17:01 Like
Great map - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
Thanks. Like all the different levels which were varying challenges

Author: Juq (Kansas City, USA), 12-09-2021 21:58
Good map but not special - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
I also give this map a 7/10. I played this with a human ally on Hard difficulty. I played Adela and my friend played Necro, as we weren't sure how hard the map was gonna be.

Notes:

1. Long wait for the first gate to open: I wasn't tryharding on the map at all either, keeping 3-5 heroes through the whole game, but we definitely had too much time on the first level, we were almost twiddling our thumbs waiting for the gate to open. Make less of a wait there, at least 1 week less.

2. Level 2 and level 3 really didn't compare to level 4 in terms of difficulty. We rampaged through those levels without any real opposition. I definitely suggest giving the AI a better start in those levels.

3. The Labyrinth sector was really very well done and innovative. Good work on that. I absolutely hated it.

4. The map is pretty; it's decorated well.

5. Diplomacy OP. Maybe it was intended this way, but a lot of first time mapmakers don't change the default monster aggression settings, making diplomacy ridiculously strong and monsters more likely to flee or join. At least have all Level 7 units be set on Aggressive.

6. I would personally ban Orb of Vulnerability as it makes Berserk a little too powerful in the final fight.

7. Give all AI players regular resource boosts. Interestingly Roku never upgraded giants into Titans, probably because of limited money & gem supply (he never flagged gem pond). Also, Roku left his castle undefended. Maybe have him stay in garrison with radius of 0.

8. Give all human players regular resource drains that get bigger and bigger. By the time we were going in level 3 resources were not at all a problem whatsoever. Having resource problems is one of the best challenges of Heroes 3.

9. Top level with Corruption was actually pretty challenging. He killed most of my army and we later to combined our armies to kill Roku. So good work on that.

10. If Resurrection is disabled, should Animate Dead? Also see my friend's point about Scholar+Resurrection+Clone, and Sea Captain's Hat. I don't know if these were intended.

11. Ban Eagle Eye and Necromancy artifacts. Eagle Eye because they are utterly useless, and Necromancy because they are useless unless you're playing necromancy, and they nerf necromancy just a little bit in that case. My friend assembled 2 Cloaks of the Undead King in our game.

Author: Quincy (Quincyland), 12-09-2021 06:31 Like
Human ally, good experience. - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
7/10.

Good map, but gets repetitive after a point. Otherwise, it's fun to play, the last fight was also challenging.

Note: Getting admiral's map and summoning a ship from the northern islands can give you access to the higher areas of the mountain.
Note: note: Resurrection and clone are banned in mage guilds, but you can get it with scholar from heroes (Eovacius, Alamar) and essentially break the game.

Author: 정행, 22-08-2021 07:55
재밌네요 - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
재밌네요

Cara & Bully (Netherlands) writes:
02-09-2021 21:09

감사 해요 - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)

감사 해요

guest273 writes:
06-10-2022 23:22

Hey! - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)

Hey mate! Did you also post this map on reddit? I honestly prefer reddit for giving feedback, but I left a rating here too! :)

Author: Cave (ch), 12-08-2021 18:04
Opinion - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
A nice map to play but not a challenging one.

The map is quite easy to complete as soon the troops are moved properly and the initial location is cleaned with multiple main heroes. Basically, cleaning the initial location and building towns ASAP is fun but after that it is just about winning a couple of big fights using slow/sleep/berserk.

The ally is completely useless, I would even say harmful. E.g. ally snatched the Golden Bow and there was no way to get it back. I think it could be more fun to have another opponent who tries to ruin the early game instead.

Author: Robert U. (Austria), 11-08-2021 19:18
Nice map - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
Very good map, nice landscapes and progression. Playing solo, my ally is useless after the second breach, he just stays in this area. I just abused berserk all the way through.

Thanks!
Nice map - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)

Author: KN, 11-08-2021 16:52
Fun map - The Corrupted Mountain (Co-op)
I played solo, it was a fun and interesting map, just a bit easy as I basically ran through everything.

It also seems like resurrection was not intended to be here, as I did not find it anywhere. However, hero Jeddite was possible to recruit and with scholar I could get it.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy