Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Broken Bow Rebellion - map rating = 10 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Broken Bow Rebellion - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Broken Bow Rebellion - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Broken Bow Rebellion

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

They called you rebels and locked you up in the dungeon beneath the Red Empire. Now you must escape and find your way home. But little do you know of the long journey and the dangers that awaits ..

Added: 31-10-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Rise of Mallor | Siege of Lonk | Firebirds | Untamed Land

| 1-30 | 31-43 |

Author: Mistotm, 28-04-2024 13:53 Like
The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion
Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу!

Author: Sergey (Moscow. Russia), 02-04-2024 08:55
Help - The Broken Bow Rebellion
Hello everyone.How i can got there?

Peter writes:
02-04-2024 18:51

RE: - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Cast Water Walk!

Sergey (Moscow. Russia) writes:
02-04-2024 19:00

Thank you so much!

Author: mobius (Bay Point, CA. USA), 16-12-2023 07:36
Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion
Very nice map. Thank you. Where can I find the "Seal of Sunset", needed to open the first quest guard to the rampart town?

Peter writes:
16-12-2023 11:49

RE:Seal of Sunset - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Right here!

RE:Seal of Sunset - The Broken Bow Rebellion

mobius (Bay Point, Ca. United States) writes:
16-12-2023 18:45

Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Thank you! Much appreciated! I was losing momentum and wasting time.

Author: Жора (Yerevan, Armenia), 18-10-2023 11:38 Like
Awesome map, thanks! - The Broken Bow Rebellion
Спасибо огромное за проделанную работу, эта карта просто невероятная!

Author: Wiking, 30-09-2023 17:50
Am I doing sg. wrong? - The Broken Bow Rebellion
I can't really find my supposed progress route? I got Gelu out (although the 1 sharpie against 3 swordsmen is total bs.), took the northern rampart castle as well. Got into the dungeon to the far right (where the door is that guarded by the dragons close to this castle). But it seems all quest guards are requiring sg. I don't have.
Apparently the only "progress route" I found was through 1000 Haspids. Is this the way it's supposed to be? Got huge losses and now incredibly strong enemy heroes are freely roaming the map.

Author: Stuck, 20-08-2023 04:19
Got stuck - The Broken Bow Rebellion
Hey, I am currently stuck. Blue, red and tan is dead, one hero from orange is dead. But I cannot progress further. I dont have the pendant of reflection, I dont have the black or white tent. None of the whirpools are accesible either...

Stuck writes:
20-08-2023 04:22

stuck - The Broken Bow Rebellion

I have also killed the 2 weak heroes from Orange underground, but prettymuch everywhere asks for black tent

Peter writes:
20-08-2023 17:00

Pendant can be obtained from seer underground NW corner in exchange for Tunic of Cyclop King. White Keymaster's tent is partly hidden behind one of the Inferno towns. //P

Author: Alex Foster, 01-06-2023 00:23
Response to question - The Broken Bow Rebellion
I was able to move my character onto one of the obstacles and then move off of it in the direction I needed to go

Author: alex (US), 27-03-2023 00:04
solved - The Broken Bow Rebellion
I figured it out. my bad.....

Author: alex (US), 27-03-2023 00:02
I am stuck at the end, not able to get past the mausoleum to fight the final boss. There is a hole, a mushroom, and a lava lake blocking access. Any suggestions?

Lass (Aarhus, Denmark) writes:
20-01-2024 13:10

Stuck at mausoleum - The Broken Bow Rebellion

How? I am stuck in the same place and can't seem to find the path

aeee writes:
29-01-2024 19:32

bug - The Broken Bow Rebellion

It must be a bug in the new hota version

Lass (Aarhus) writes:
29-01-2024 19:40

Bug in pathing? - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Negative. I was fooled again by the water :)

Nick writes:
01-02-2024 22:51

Still unable to pass - The Broken Bow Rebellion

2 hours passed, I still have no clue how to proceed. Pls help, I don't want to spend the rest of my life clicking on the lava lake:(
Hota 1.7.0, if it's relevant

Lass (Aarhus) writes:
02-02-2024 00:24

Fooled by water - The Broken Bow Rebellion

It is tricky… maybe one of you important heroes has a certain spell that will help you?

If not… are there any shrines on the map?

Author: hungchu142, 23-12-2022 11:33
Hung - The Broken Bow Rebellion
How to find the anabe, please help me

Peter Fisk (Sverige) writes:
24-12-2022 10:02

Right here.

đặng quang hưng writes:
25-12-2022 07:18

thank - The Broken Bow Rebellion

many thank

Author: DANDAN (Israel), 25-08-2022 01:29
Incredible desigan and great gameplay! - The Broken Bow Rebellion
The design is beautiful, everything is full of elemnts and has a thought behind it!

love the lore, story, the world building and the way it slowly plays out.

I usually race through maps and plat rather aggresivly, but here for some reason i really enjoyed strolling around, taking my time, trying to remember all the things i need to find.

truly one of the best maps!

for re-playability - it could be awesome to have an extra hard version - where by certain times an OP enemy hero attacks.

Thanks you for all the effort and thought you've poured into this map!!!

P.S
is Gelu having balistics an intentional nerf?

Author: Noa, 12-08-2022 12:36 Like
Great map, but I'm quite stuck - The Broken Bow Rebellion
To get to the blue - I need the diplomat ring.

To reach Anabel - I need the Orb of the Driving Rain.

To get Black Keymaster tent - I need the Pendant of Reflection.

And I can't find any of these items.

Author: Cat, 15-05-2022 07:15
Finished on Month 6, Week 4, Day 4 - The Broken Bow Rebellion
Did not use dismiss and recruit cheat to renew the movement points, I can speed up another month or two if I do so.

Great map design.
Finished on Month 6, Week 4, Day 4 - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Cat writes:
15-05-2022 07:19

Thank you - The Broken Bow Rebellion

And thanks for the map!

Author: Cat, 13-05-2022 07:02
Where is the dragon scale armor?? - The Broken Bow Rebellion
Trying to dig for grail, but couldn't find the dragon scale armor in the map editor.

Cat writes:
13-05-2022 08:24

found it. - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Never mind, It is a reward for killing a certain hero, just found it.

Author: Ngon Com (Vietnam), 30-04-2022 15:42
Stupid question - The Broken Bow Rebellion
I have Tome of Earth Magic but not have Town Portal spell. Is Town Portal banned in HOTA?

Thank you for help!

30-04-2022 17:14

Hello! TP works in HOTA. In this map u can get the spell from one certain town.

Ngon Com (Vietnam) writes:
01-05-2022 14:02

Thank! - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Thank you, Peter Fisk.

Author: t76 (Pittsburgh, USA), 07-01-2022 07:55
Vampire's Cowl - The Broken Bow Rebellion
I have covered all of the map and defeated all of the heroes up to the quest guard that needs the vampire's cowl, dead man's boots, and hourglass of the evil hour.

I cannot find the cowl. Any help?

07-01-2022 22:04

Sure! Underground. Seer in south-west corner of map.

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 01-01-2022 11:50
Прошел за 15 месяцев. Карта понравилась. Сложности были только в начале игры, середина и концовка были легкими, но интересными. Спасибо автору

Author: myth7676 (Canada), 17-12-2021 19:34 Like
dead man's boots - The Broken Bow Rebellion
Hi,

Where are dead man's boots please?

Thanks

17-12-2021 19:41

See pic. (106-3-1)

Cheers!

myth7676 (Canada) writes:
17-12-2021 19:54

dead man's boots - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Thank you ! Great Map 10 points. Can't wait for another one.

Author: Pg, 04-12-2021 13:14
GREAT - The Broken Bow Rebellion
lots of fun, i am stuck though
i cant find shaman'spuppet.... therefore i cant open the gates.

i cant find dead mans boot therefore i cant open the gate.

i cant find black portal so i cant get to deemer...

can someone help?
thank you in advance

05-12-2021 12:19

RE: Great .. - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Ok, if you find the black portal the you will solve the other issues as well .. se pic where to find portal ..

RE: Great .. - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Pg writes:
05-12-2021 19:26

thank you! - The Broken Bow Rebellion

I finished it i had a blast! congratulations for a lovely map!

Author: Soned (Kirov), 30-11-2021 05:32
10!

Author: Soned (Kirov), 30-11-2021 05:32
Thank you very much for the card! We are waiting for new cards from you. Good luck! Passed in 15 months.

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 29-11-2021 21:50 Like
great map - The Broken Bow Rebellion
long journey, beautiful map, some fights easy, some hard... overall, great must play map. tnx to author for time and effort.

Author: Baroz (Moscow Russia), 26-11-2021 09:58 Like
Hi from Moscow. It's been a great pleasure to play your map. It was a challenge from the very beginning till the end. Thanks a lot. We hope to play your other exciting maps. Good luck!

Author: Baroz (Moscow Russia), 26-11-2021 00:18 Like
Hi from Moscow. It's been a great pleasure to play your map. It was a challenge from the very beginning till the end. Thanks a lot. We hope to play your other exciting maps. Good luck!

Author: Jeff (St. Louis, USA), 24-11-2021 00:47 Like
Fun Map! - The Broken Bow Rebellion
A really enjoyable map. It kept my interest and continued to present a challenge which these giant stack huge army maps rarely do.

The puzzles were tricky, but I never really got stumped (except for a few waterwalk puzzles here and there which someone on this page clued me in on).

I'm pretty sure I went in the wrong order. I ended up killing tan and red before I ever found Anabel and figured out how to get to blue. But I liked that the map didn't punish you for going in a different order.

Overall, really fun! Thanks for making it!

Author: Delffontes, 18-11-2021 06:51
So tough! - The Broken Bow Rebellion
Maybe I'm not the best player but it's month 19, I got stuck a BUNCH of times and went through some Insanely difficult battles.

Delffontes writes:
18-11-2021 06:55

Whoops - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Didn't mean to post yet, was still typing. Basically took 19 months. finally found out how to get to the final battle with 10k sharpshooters and a decent army but she's just way overpowered, 800 azure and 1400 bone dragons, 5k dreadknoughts. I think if I saved money for 2-3 months and just bought army maybe I can beat her but I give up. Great map. almost gave up at Solymr that was insanely difficult without rez/blind at the begining then later when fighting 4k black dragons without orb of vulnerability, etc. probabably should have given up much sooner. 1 fight from a win

18-11-2021 11:58

Hi! Glad you liked the map even though you didn't finish Nightmare herself. Like you I'm not the best player and so I make maps that I think gives decent challenge. But some will always find them too easy and some will find them (sometimes too) hard. Finding the right balance is what I think is the most difficult thing about mapmaking. But anyway, like I said I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Delfontes writes:
18-11-2021 16:58

Yeah - The Broken Bow Rebellion

Looking at other comments they were using clone and archangels and I never got water magic which really would help in the final battle.

corn flakes (Europe) writes:
22-11-2021 01:39

About orb of vulnerability - The Broken Bow Rebellion

You can get the orb from seer near your Rampart town, it trivializes many fights including the 4k black dragons fight, neutral fights, and final fight.

The final boss felt also difficult to me and had to do it three times before winning without losses. The orb definitely helped so you can blind her azures and then try to finish her other troops. It also helped that I had Mephala so my angels with clones were almost unkillable. Without clone you need to cast lots of resurrection, hopefully it will be enough to finish azures.

Author: sphinxx, 13-11-2021 09:29
Nice map - The Broken Bow Rebellion
Finished the map in 16 months on maximum difficulty. With better map knowledge would surely go some months faster. A nice single player map but relatively easy. The strongest opponent was nymus with her 3k archdevils and pendant of second sight. The first time I met her I avoided to fight her. The boss fight was also relatively easy. If there are updateplans in the future I would suggest
- stat boost for almost every enemie hero
- nymus a bit weaker.. for example taking away the pendant of second sight
- nightmare a bit stronger.. For example giving pendant of second sight and taking away the frenzy spell cause it only made her azure dragons weak af..
- some tips which artifacts are important cause I almost threw away the components for ring of the magi..
- giving the resurrection spell before blue and not after so there arent some unnessesary loses..
- grail and statue of legion werent nessasery especially cause they were accesable at the very end so if the map would be harder u can give them a bit earlier
- shorten the distance between orange cities cause there were a lot of unnecessary running to occupy them all
- and like someone said it before the whirlpools are a bit random.. Maybe there is a better solution..
Thx for the map.

16-11-2021 11:31

Glad you liked it and I appreciate the feedback! Will update this and previous maps at some point in the future så feedback is valuable.

sphinxx writes:
16-11-2021 12:10

Previous maps - The Broken Bow Rebellion

As you wrote previous maps I have checked whether I played some of them or not and I noticed that I also commented on queen of the damned. If there would be a major update I would definitely play it again..

Author: corn flakes (Europe), 10-11-2021 19:08 Like
Good map - The Broken Bow Rebellion
Completed the map late 13 months with Mephala as main hero, she was bit overpowered after leveling up. Overall it was nice experience and I would recommend. Here are my pros and cons.

Pros:
-The initial prison escape was nice, and it is great that it wasn't punishing if you wandered around exploring areas too long. Arrived at the fairy tale land about week after tavern was bought in town
-The fairy tale landish starting area was eye candy and immersive. Loved its designs, even though I never needed to recruit any of those halflings/leprechauns/satyrns/faeries/tr olls because other units like Titans are more useful. Perhaps they could be used for some extra quests to progress, or maybe some quests could reward them so there is reason to use them as power stack
-world design was also nice in many places, such as Floating city and the black tower area (most underground area was lacking some inspiration though)
-Easy to know where to progress without using editor (just following quests and exploring unknown area)
-Challenge was good enough overall (though it became very easy once you get access to Archangels+clone). Toughest enemy was blue tower because of small early army, so some huge losses were unavoidable. I did cheese against Solmyr with hit+run tactic by using Implosion on his Titans each time.

Cons:
-Pink dungeon felt out of place storywise. Perhaps it could be replaced to add more Necropolis enemy who were the main villain in story, afterall. There wasn't much Necropolis enemy
-Nightmare could use some more story lore explanation just before encountering her. Perhaps also other bossfights
-I guess Orange and Red are allied. Orange stayed on their small islands on surface and never bought a ship from Red shipyard until Red was eliminated, so their heroes did not pose any threat until then, which I believe is unintended
-Whirpool area near Floating city was too random when you needed to access two-portals over there, it is way too random because you need to access this specific whirpool and also its specific tile (before you have access to town portal). Give more room around it so you can access the portals easily instead of pressing space hundreds of times
-I realized that the First Aid skill Gelu got at the beginning was because he starts as level 2. This was useless and also reason why I switched to other main hero soon, so let him start as level 1 instead.
-Enemy bosses could use some secondary skill boosts. I managed to recruit Deemer from tavern, he had just big stats. Only skills were wisdom and scouting.
-Spirit of oppression or something similar could be provided in early game, so the fights against big neutrals do not go in waste due to morale randomness.
Good map - The Broken Bow Rebellion

11-11-2021 14:27

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated!

Author: Maski (Russia, Moscow), 07-11-2021 16:11
Спасибо, очень интересная карта! Прошел на сложности 200%, хотя по началу думал, что это будет невозможно. Спасибо за такой труд, жду подобные карты еще.

08-11-2021 12:13

Спасибо! Я рада, что тебе понравилось.

Author: sphinxx, 07-11-2021 05:39
Shield - The Broken Bow Rebellion
How to reach the lions shield of courage at 11 163 0?

07-11-2021 09:52

Oh, you must have spotted it in the map editor. Well I don't think you can. It must have been dropped there since it's not visible at. However, the shield is obtainable somewhere else.

sphinxx writes:
08-11-2021 03:52

Resurrection - The Broken Bow Rebellion

OK. Is there anywhere a resurrection spell on the map? If yes pls give the coordinates.

08-11-2021 12:08

0-158-109

Flou (Metz France) writes:
27-11-2021 16:43

Resurrection - The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion

You can also recruit Allamar or Jeddite in the tavern and teach it via Scholar secondary skill

| 1-30 | 31-43 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy