Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Reaper of Souls - map rating = 8 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Reaper of Souls - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Reaper of Souls - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Reaper of Souls

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The Prime Evil, trapped in the Black Stone of Souls, wants to free itself to take revenge. Malthael, the Angel of Death, descends into the mortal world. It has one and only purpose: to steal the Black Soul Stone and bend its infernal power to its will. Nobody can stop Death!

Added: 26-12-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Elevation | World of Darkness Chapter 2 | Reunification of the Empire | Denmark 2

| 1-30 | 31-51 |

Author: Jan (Slovenia), 27-10-2023 23:43
Janco93 - Reaper of Souls
Hi, where can I find any dragon to transform into ghost dragon?

marcel37 (Poland) writes:
29-10-2023 14:00

re: any dragon - Reaper of Souls

look for the hidden hydra near The Festering Woods

Author: Ragey (Poland), 22-10-2023 18:40
Quicksand - Reaper of Souls
Is there speculum somewhere (got spyglass)? I am missing one sight radius to waterwalk to the quicksand scroll.

Ragey (Poland) writes:
26-10-2023 16:22

Found it - Reaper of Souls

Found it, but defeated Dyzma already using Glenn tactic.

Author: Marcmarc, 26-07-2023 12:02
Stuck??? - Reaper of Souls
I've captured Wortham but can't proceed. For some reasons some of the neutral creatures on the map has grown to swarm levels and and just can't defeat them. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I progressing too slowly in the game?
Stuck??? - Reaper of Souls

wasilix writes:
26-07-2023 14:01

- - Reaper of Souls

Probably you are both slow and doing something wrong (i.e., losing many units in fights).

Most neutral creatures on this map are set to grow and balanced around it, so the longer you progress, the greater their numbers will be, but also you are expected to have a greater army as well. Looking at your screenshot it seems that you've been losing troops a lot.

In regards to the speed, Marcel is a better judge of whether it's crucial or not, but there is definitely a soft time limit for you to finish the 4th act. If you don't make it in time, you won't have AAs dwelling in the castle that you take in Act 4. As far as I can tell you are already quite far behind the schedule on that one, and you probably will need these AAs the most.

I'd have to guess that either you should give up or restart the map and this time do it as lossless as possible while also going at a decent pace. You'd want to finish Act 1 in 6 months (at least by the time on your screenshot, you are probably a month or 2 away from doing it here). Being very low on losses in most important troops is essential because if you aren't, it's getting harder to be lossless in every next fight, which eventually turns into a situation like you have with these birds.

It's a great map though, I wish you don't give up :) You progressed far enough to instil hope, I think. There are at least 2 playthroughs of this map that I'm aware of (sorry if I forgot someone). Link to mine should be below in this thread somewhere, and there is an absolutely mindblowing playthrough in-progress that you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/@charlotteashley 38.

Her playthrough is going to be extremely hard to replicate, but it's an amazing treat to watch. Mine is easier to follow, but it's far less entertaining and awe-inspiring :D Checking out her playthrough is highly recommended though just as an eye opener and as a source of multiple tricks you'd want to know.

FYI, if I recall correctly she finished Act 1 in 3 months :) For comparison, I did it 6 months and a week roughly.

Author: Cone (pol), 28-02-2023 17:00 Like
Quicksand scroll - Reaper of Souls
Hi guys,

Do you now where can I find the quicksand scroll?

Pls help

sphinxx writes:
01-03-2023 00:27

:) - Reaper of Souls

right from the light blue key masters tent. use waterwalk.

Cone (pol) writes:
01-03-2023 04:51

Thank you

Author: Cone (pol), 06-02-2023 14:21 Like
Boots of speed - Reaper of Souls
Hi, I try to get the boots of speed but I haven`t got enough movement?

I got the gloves, stables(visit), pathfinding, and nomands with
Templar.

Do I need to move forward with the game to get better army and beat azazel or there is another way?

Also I try with the dragons- nope

Pls help

marcel33 PL (Poland) writes:
10-02-2023 17:50

re: boots of speed - Reaper of Souls

If you have stables, logistics, pathfinding, and nomads, the only reason you can't get to the boots must be that you have a slow unit that reduce your movement. I don't see any other reason to slow you down. Give the fastest unit (and only that) and it should work. Of course, after getting the shoes, you have to escape through the town portal.

Cone (pol) writes:
11-02-2023 22:51

Cone - Reaper of Souls

Thank you Marcel all sort it (I try to do it before didin`t work but now is working I used ghost dragons btw)

Great maps (also I done Pan Zniszczeniua twice -nice maps and regards to you)

Thanks

Author: Sulim81 (Warszawa), 29-09-2022 01:20
Problem with Force field spell - Reaper of Souls
Hello, I can not find force field spell anywhere. It is almost impossible to fight with legions of dragons (azure especially) without it. When I watched Porcjon videos on youtube, he had it normally in mage guild, I do not. Any tips?

29-09-2022 12:05

force field - Reaper of Souls

You should replace 3 lvl spells in mage guild in The Survivors' Enclave. Regards from Poland :-)

Sulim81 (Warszawa) writes:
30-09-2022 00:18

Dzięki za odp. Teraz mam inny problem, oddałem horn of abyss x2 i poszedłem ścieżką gdzie na końcu musiałem rozwiązać zagadkę surowcową. Pokonałem bohatera (Tazar) i zdobyłem miasto Dungeon. Nie wiem co robić dalej, nie mogę nigdzie znaleźć przejścia do podbicia ostatniego miasta Castle.

30-09-2022 00:21

LOL - Reaper of Souls

Nieważne, doczytałem warunki wygrania, przenieś kulę osłabienia do Złoty Łuk :) Już gotowe :)

30-09-2022 00:23

Ocena - Reaper of Souls

Mapa rewelacyjna, nigdy nie grałem w coś tak rozbudowanego. Jesteś geniuszem HOMM3

30-09-2022 12:24

re:ocena - Reaper of Souls

Dzięki wielkie (thanks a lot)

Author: Dmitry (London, UK), 17-09-2022 19:54
Getting Kulle's head - Reaper of Souls
How am I supposed to get Kulle's head? 16 Azures fight looks insane at this stage (I'm around month 7). Like, I probably can do it, but I'll lose all my army

By the way, it's been a great map so far. Thanks for making it!

20-09-2022 17:04

Defeat Azure - Reaper of Souls

Hi. This fight isn't as difficult as it looks like. I am attaching a photo of my army. I have a phoenix to cast a spell before the movement of azure dragons. I cast mass shield and reduce damage by 30%. Later mass stone skin and bless to have maximum damage and azure go down. I loose only pegasi and some ents.

Defeat Azure - Reaper of Souls

Dmitry writes:
20-09-2022 17:17

Azures - Reaper of Souls

Nice! I ended up doing few 'unethical' hit-runs with enchantress using implosion. By the way, how did you get so much defence on your Barb?

29-09-2022 12:11

Barb defence - Reaper of Souls

I don't know, somehow the statistics sorted themselves out like that

Author: AbyNormal (Punta Cana, DR), 09-09-2022 06:35 Like
Seriusly stuck - Reaper of Souls
Great map, finally a real challenge, played heroes since early 90s and this map is one of all time favs. Just got a little issue on how to get to the area with stoic watchman, checked every single object to find a secret passage or hidden teleport or whatever could get me close to stoic watchman and failed miserably, lost whole day looking for it. Please help, any hint is most welcome.

09-09-2022 13:53

stoic watchman - Reaper of Souls

Have you already reached the second act? Getting to the stoic watchman is very easy, because you just need to enter this subterrarian gate.

stoic watchman - Reaper of Souls

AbyNormal (Punta Cana, DR) writes:
09-09-2022 18:27

Need to get to that area somehow - Reaper of Souls

Hi, thanks for the reply, I still have to reach the butcher and for that I think I need the stoic watchman, here's my quests list. Cleaned everything I could reach, captured Wortham and got to the stoic watchman quest gate, also cleaned the rust dragons for armor of wonder trough the secret passage behind the pegasi dwelling. Now I was looking for another secret passage or teleport or quest that could get me anywhere near the stoic watchman or the butcher (only quests I got left for now), got blocked at the sea east of Wortham by the black border gate and checked if I can go anywhere out of the conquered areas and could not find the exit or keymaster's tents or anything that could get me to the butcher or stoic watchman.

Need to get to that area somehow - Reaper of Souls

10-09-2022 20:16

Khazra barricade - Reaper of Souls

After defeating Aranea you had a conversation with Karyna. She said, "The Coven? I saw them dragging someone into Leoric's manor house; perhaps it was the man you seek. Uhh ... you might have a small bit of trouble reaching there, though. I'm not proud of this, but I stole the staff of a powerful khazra shaman. The khazra went mad and chased me to the caves. You can find the staff in my cart in the Highlands. If you take it to the khazra barricade, perhaps they will let you pass. " So explore the area around her cart.

AbyNormal (Punta Cana, DR) writes:
12-09-2022 18:01

Thanks a lot :) - Reaper of Souls

Found it right there, wasn't aware that there was one more stoic watchman quest later. Great map, hope you'll make more :)

Author: wasilix, 05-08-2022 09:41 Like
- - Reaper of Souls
It's a pretty difficult map. I reached Skeleton king some time before Marcel, but was also unable to beat him without reinforcements, and only did it after dealing with Marcel.

The Marcel fight is based around crowding the castle with your troops so that there was no spot for dragons to land in :) Water elementals will help with that. After that you can use your shooters and towers to do the work while everyone else stands still.

Speaking of deadlines, this map doesn't have a hard one, but there is a soft deadline that's pretty difficult to reach. I think I only had about a week to spare. This deadline is mentioned at some point during the game (something about you needing to capture castle before day 400 something). Not doing this will leave you without Archangels dwelling in that castle.

Ryan writes:
16-09-2023 23:07

You sure? - Reaper of Souls

After seeing Charlotte beat Marcel, are you sure that's how you beat him? :D

wasilix writes:
17-09-2023 08:30

- - Reaper of Souls

After watching Charlotte one can't be sure in anything :D Her tactic was awesome :) I can tell you that Marcel (map's author) intended this fight to be played the way I described it, but the fact that Charlotte found a way to do it more efficiently speaks volumes about her resourcefulness :)

Author: John (canada), 05-08-2022 02:43
help - Reaper of Souls
Well i can blind them using the town's towers first but even after im done killing the rest of the troops and the catapults i'm struggling to understand how i'm meant to make the rest of the fight happen, idk if im dumb or what but yeah, also was struggling to kill the skeleton king cuz of animate dead but theres no timer on that atleast

Author: wasilix, 04-08-2022 21:57 Like
- - Reaper of Souls
I don't remember exactly how much mana Cain is supposed to have at that point, but it sounds like it may be enough, not sure though.

There is a trick involved in killing Marcel. You need to be fighting him in town to use it. Hint: there is something you can do to make sure that his dragons can't come inside the walls :)

Please let me know if you need a more direct hint :D I don't want to spoil too much for you by accident.

Author: John (canada), 04-08-2022 21:49
help - Reaper of Souls
also right now he has 7 spellpower and 155 mana and he's not able to beat him

Author: John (canada), 04-08-2022 17:12
help - Reaper of Souls
Wow i would have never noticed that, though will that be enough? the rust dragons just one shot every stack

Author: wasilix, 03-08-2022 06:44 Like
- - Reaper of Souls
You don't have to beat Skeleton King before Marcel. There is a water elemental scroll hidden behind skeleton transformer not far from red portal. It will help you to deal with him. However, make sure that you don't spend any mana by Cain before that.

Author: John (canada), 02-08-2022 23:21
help - Reaper of Souls
Nope, i haven't beaten the skeleton king yet either, maybe i've been too slow idk

Author: wasilix, 02-08-2022 23:05 Like
- - Reaper of Souls
Are you perhaps able to summon some elementals? They can help if you use them smart :)

Author: John (canada), 02-08-2022 18:39
Help pls - Reaper of Souls
Enjoying the map right now i'm still at the start but i don't understand how to beat marcel33, like i took the spell points but even if i managed to somehow cast all my spell point's worth of meteor showers/magic arrow/flame wall etc it still would not be enough to down the 20 rusts, what is the trick?

John (canada) writes:
05-08-2022 18:10

thanks for help - Reaper of Souls

Oh wow i never thought of that that makes sense, never seen a map use that mechanic before. And yeah i saw that though idk what castle they mean at that point i have old and new tristam atm and i'm about 2 turns off from reaching the green border gate and marcel is getting freed

John (canada) writes:
05-08-2022 18:22

help - Reaper of Souls

I'm trying and with my mana pool i can blind and cast summon water elemental 6 times but that doesnt cover every landing place

wasilix writes:
05-08-2022 20:56

- - Reaper of Souls

6 casts sounds about right. Did you fill all 7 slots in your army? Also, keep in mind that you don't have to fill entire ground - you need to make sure that there is not enough space for dragons there, but you can leave 1 hex and there.

John (canada) writes:
06-08-2022 18:52

help - Reaper of Souls

Yeah i tried to place my 2 tile wide units etc and the 6 stacks of water elemental but still not enough, am i meant to let the other troops the dude has come in or something? maybe you can provide a picture of how you set it up inside the town?

wasilix writes:
06-08-2022 19:24

- - Reaper of Souls

I'm sorry, but I don't have saves left. From what you say, I think you should be able to fill the castle with what you have, but unfortunately I can't give you a screenshot.

Author: Kdk, 07-06-2022 07:55
Reaper of Souls - Reaper of Souls
I had a lot of fun! thank you

Kdk (Seoul, South Korea) writes:
07-06-2022 08:10

Excellent - Reaper of Souls

but it is too difficult for me, so i modified the map a little bit. It took about ten days to complete this map. Anyway, really really fun!!thank you for making this map

07-06-2022 16:19

Reaper of Souls - Reaper of Souls

My pleasure. I recommend my second map- Lord of Destruction, based on Diablo 2 storyline.

Author: Binh duc (Viet nam), 29-05-2022 14:44
Skeleton king - Reaper of Souls
I can't kill the skeleton king while marcell 33 attacks the castle. Show me the way
Skeleton king - Reaper of Souls

Author: Delver, 21-05-2022 01:58
Tavern???? - Reaper of Souls
Why is there a tavern in the city of Flax? Is this the author's mistake, or should it be? The tavern does not fit into the logic, game play, and plot of the map

23-05-2022 21:54

tavern - Reaper of Souls

The tavern is on purpose so you can read rumors in the inn

Dmitry writes:
22-09-2022 19:27

Tavern - Reaper of Souls

Is ability to re-hire dead heroes intentional too?

Author: Gamer (N/A), 07-05-2022 07:50
Stuck! - Reaper of Souls
I'm stuck and have no idea how to move forward. Maybe my army just isn't strong enough but i'm nowhere near being able to continue. This is where I am:

1. I am facing thousands of Arch Devils after taking the Terminus
2. Couldn't kill black and red dragons underground to get the stoic watchman
3. Don't know where to get orb of vulnerability (would solve my problem #2)
4. Seeking pendant of negativity to complete the quest next to Caldeum

It feels like I found 10 secret passages but am missing a key one to unlock progress here (?) Or am I just too weak for the arch Devils protecting Zultan? Thank you very much for the help!

wasilix writes:
07-05-2022 16:23

- - Reaper of Souls

I played this map some time ago, but I think I remember it correctly. #2 I personally killed both, but they aren't probably required for a walkthrough. #3 you will find closer to the end of this act. #4 doesn't progress you (if you mean the one needed for act bonus).

You should indeed go through devils. Your comment about thousands though is confusing. Perhaps you are going very slowly, because I don't think I had anywhere close to that number of them. Still - that's where you need to go now to progress further.

13-05-2022 16:09

archdevils - Reaper of Souls

In 13 4 7 these archdevils will be a maximum of 868. In 14 4 7 there will be 1271. You're too late there. I got there on 9 1 6 and there were only 142 of them!

Wit writes:
23-05-2022 17:20

Being too late - Reaper of Souls

on my first playthrough I also seem to have been too late everywhere

now I'm trying to do it quicker and I found where I lost time - I just don't receive the hydra for skeleton transformer, so I'm forced to wait for the green dragon cliffs back in town

I don't know why, I've cleared both paid gates for pandora boxes but all I got was some xp, is the hydra hidden somewhere as a neutral monster?

23-05-2022 22:48

too late - Reaper of Souls

yes hydra is hidden somewhere near the Festering Woods, look carefully

Author: Gamer (N/A), 27-03-2022 01:11
Can't defeat Purple - Reaper of Souls
Hi, I got the ghost dragon in Act 1, got on the boat, but purple comes and kicks my ass. I tried to maybe lure him to the castle, no luck. I also don't have the black border guard to 'check what's in the east before you go to Wortham'. Any tips? Thanks

wasilix writes:
28-03-2022 13:31

Options - Reaper of Souls

Not sure about beating him, but you can safely dig holes preventing him from landing.

Author: Itay (Israel), 23-03-2022 07:03
Amazing - Reaper of Souls
Still in the very early stages of the map but I am blown away by the attention to details and complexity. Please create more maps!!

23-03-2022 11:00

re: Amazing - Reaper of Souls

Thank you for this generous comment, I recommend my first map - Lord of Destruction based on Diablo 2 storyline, I'm currently working on Diablo 1 map

Author: Auge, 21-02-2022 10:25
Cleane the Cursed Chest - Reaper of Souls
Hi Everyone,

can you help me find the Cursed Chest?

Greets

wasilix writes:
21-02-2022 13:52

- - Reaper of Souls

Which act?

Auge writes:
21-02-2022 17:03

Cleane the cursed chest - Reaper of Souls

I guess act 3 on the snow terrain

wasilix writes:
21-02-2022 17:10

- - Reaper of Souls

I see. It's in the secret area where Dracon is imprisoned. Hidden to the left from the castle. To enter this area you need the white tent and some titans. I don't have editor at hand now, so I may be wrong in where it's located, but I think that the entrance is hidden in the area before gremlins dwelling - there is only 1 on the map, I think (look for water, you'll have to embark on a ship there). Let me know if you need more help.

Author: ffew, 18-02-2022 19:46 Like
belial? - Reaper of Souls
hello, how can I reach Belial? It is seems only waterpath left and I didn't find boat or waterwalk

great map btw

ffew writes:
18-02-2022 19:48

Belial? - Reaper of Souls

Can't get purple tent too (or brown to ger purple)

19-02-2022 02:04

Belial? - Reaper of Souls

Where exactly are you stuck?

Author: wasilix, 12-02-2022 23:27 Like
Wow, that took me long time, but it was a wonderful experience - Reaper of Souls
Hi there!

I've finally finished this gem of map. Took me 20-1-6 to do that (seems like it took just as much in real time :D)

I gave some of my early game impressions here before, I won't repeat them, and only add general feedback.

The map is pretty difficult, you'll likely have to replay multiple fights many times to achieve as little losses as possible. Often it would make me look for RNG help (at least in the early game).

The map seems to be very nicely balanced in fight difficulty in even in income. You are more likely to be starving for money, however you have tools to give you just enough.

There are no weird puzzles or blind decisions (like killing a certain hero or missing an artifact earlier) that may cost you to replay the whole map other than maybe picking bad skills. Every thing that may have biten you in the future has an in-game tip. For the most of the tips you'll have to pay with gold, but they are affordable, and it seems like these expenses are accounted for in the map balance.

You don't get resurrect or clone until very late in game (late act 5 at the earliest). It's at least month 15, so you'd better know a trick or two (or twenty) in combats to keep losses minimal. If you pay close attention to enemies and experiment in fights, you can even learn some of AIs decision making patterns.

Definitely recommend this map. Huge thanks to the author!

Author: Auge, 10-02-2022 19:15
Great Map - Reaper of Souls
Nice Map :-)

Author: marcel33 PL (Poland), 03-02-2022 16:19
re: Maiden Lamiel - Reaper of Souls
First of all, thanks a lot for the positive comment on the map. I'm glad you liked it. Secondly, I played the fight on my old save (Polish version of the map 1.04, slightly weaker number of Lamiel's army). Enclosed my almost zero losses. The question for you is whether you managed to complete the set of the immortal king (ie Angelic Alliance)? This, however, makes it much easier in this fight. Secondly, it's hard to suggest any tactics if we don't know what army you have. With my army, I limited myself to throwing mass slow at the beginning of the fight, he do the same, and then I use mass cure, which meant that he had a tendency to throw only mass slow at me instead of mass hastles. It was enough to kill her.
re: Maiden Lamiel - Reaper of Souls

Author: Ash (Romania, Bucharest), 03-02-2022 01:52 Like
Maiden Lamiel - Reaper of Souls
Amazing map, the similarities with the Diablo Lore are gorgeous, congratulations to the author for this masterpiece.
That being said, how do you kill Maiden Lamiel without losing half of the army at least ? Shes got shackles, mass haste, mass slow, and skills over CragHack. Any tips would be usefull.

03-02-2022 16:23

continued: Maiden Lamiel - Reaper of Souls

Of course, the angelic alliance will not use a prayer at the beginning of the fight due to the cursed ground, but my stats are better than Lamiel, yours are weaker from what you write.

Ash (Romania, Bucharest) writes:
03-02-2022 20:48

! - Reaper of Souls

Ah, it was pretty much a speed run and i reached Lamiel at month 15 without completing AA so yeah, i had to delay for like 1 month the progress in order to gather more stats / troops.After that it was easy, but surprisingly, i used 2 azures to bait her ghost dragon and equipped Cape of Silence / my shooters took down her liches 1st round.
The only unresolved puzzle is the 45 leprechauns.Where do you find those ? are they hidden in some event ?
Thanks for the reply btw.

03-02-2022 22:24

Leprechauns - Reaper of Souls

Leprechauns are not hidden in the event. You have to look for them in the part of the map when we go to the swamps towards Adria.

03-02-2022 23:40

Well, they aren't on the map, so i assume they are in some pandora thats hidden or in some event / seer hut.Cant seem to find them at all.

03-02-2022 23:43

Nevermind, i found them, damn, need to wait 5 weeks for them.

Author: myth7676 (Canada), 27-01-2022 11:08 Like
trident of dominion - Reaper of Souls
where can i find it? thanks

m&m (Poland) writes:
27-01-2022 15:48

re:trident - Reaper of Souls

See the discussion below, your question is already answered 1/4/2022 1:18 PM

| 1-30 | 31-51 |

Reaper of Souls walkthrough

Now it is time to release her to the World. In addition to the map file, there are also character avatars in the rar file that can be extracted to the data folder.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy