Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Adorable Heroes - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Adorable Heroes - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Adorable Heroes - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Adorable Heroes

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

To win, you must find the Grail. However, if Solmyr is defeated in combat, the scenario is lost.

Added: 20-03-2022

Heroes 3 maps: I Am The Tyrant-Windmils | World domination | Europe in war | Search for golden spatula

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 21-04-2022 19:45
starting hints? - Adorable Heroes
how do you make progress in the start? How do you defeat the ice elements or the serpent flies? I got the titan's cuirass and about 100 hundred troglodytes...
The serpent flies are immune to the fire wall... And I got no stones for building stronger unit buildings

Author: Firebird (Czech Republic), 04-04-2022 06:17 Like
Excellent map! - Adorable Heroes
The most challenging and interesting map I've ever played! Have to hurry, because when you slow down, the opponent's heroes become extremely strong and attack from all sides. I found a Town Portal spell in Hero from one of the prisons, and this made my game much easier. All in all. Best HoMM3 map I ever played!

Author: Justin, 02-04-2022 15:05
troll map - Adorable Heroes
This map is a damm troll map! Dont waste your time here. Stupid quests and lots of enemys coming from all over the map and you without town portal chase them..

Author: Dan (United States), 27-03-2022 19:06
Decent map but gave up - Adorable Heroes
It's a good map. But honestly, it really needed TP. Unless it's there somewhere and I just didn't find it. I made it all the way to the end. Just had either the red hero to beat or find the grail.

I decided to go grail route to play the map all the way through. I know where the grail is, but I got so tired of the quests that need to be done one by one to get to the grail area.

It normally wouldn't bother me, but I got tired of running from 1 end of the map to the other over and over and over and over. I spent months of game time just running. So I just finally got tired of it and stopped playing.

Author: Delfontes (USA), 21-03-2022 21:28 Like
Tried It - Adorable Heroes
So I tried the map, interesting start with Luna taking some difficult fights to free Solymr, very fun.

Once Solmyr freed (week 3) I switched to him as main but there is no mercury or trading post so building up my city is diffuclt, first try I got some mercury from a couple campfires to get mage lvl 2 and scorpicores to get to dragons, next try zero mercury unless you can take out 2 fights of 15 black dragons with 2 of your own red dragons.

So I traded my Titans Curiass (and you have to keep chaining Ballistas) to get to Dragon. This was a difficult fight too without mercury to build up spells or get to black dragons.

The problem is beating this fight it autmatically gave my last 2 skills as logistics (great) and tactics (Doh!) and no earth magic.

So if I keep Solymr as main no TP/Rez/Mass Slow for the whole map?

I gave up here, too much to restart to try to get lucky on getting mercury or earth magic on Solymr and too late to build up another hero with NPC's breaking through.

Thanks for the map! It looks like it can be great!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy