Author: Andor (UK), 04-05-2024 09:31

Yes sir =) - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Let me guess, your name is No-one. more...

Author: Vaclav (Czech Rep.), 04-05-2024 09:20

Re: - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

No one likes WOG, no one uses it! Only SoD or HotA more...

Author: геннадий (Москва), 04-05-2024 08:56

грандиозный тест - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

Очень интересно, но непонятно как в нее играть. Раз десять начинал и всегда упираешься в тупик. more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 03-05-2024 21:01

air magic - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

when i killed the ai, the tomb of air dropped but my back pack was full so i did not get the tomb. is the map unfinishable now? more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 03-05-2024 17:31

Спасибо - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за комментарий.

Чтобы "запечатать" врата Обливиона, нужно после победы над четырьмя героями красного цвета (Даэдра), воспользоваться порталом, который непосредственно приведёт вас в Обливион.
И уже там, вам предстоит сразиться с ещё одним героем (Лорд даэдра), и после одержан
more...

Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Prisoners of War - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Prisoners of War - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Prisoners of War - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Prisoners of War

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Choose your race. Enter the portal to begin journey. Establish your kingdom. Collect army. Challenge powerfull enemies. Defeat mighty Demigods and their leader Astrapios to fulfill your destiny.

Added: 27-01-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Attain (Hard) | Winterlands | Famine | Pathways

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40
WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War
Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last bastards. STUPID MAP TO KILL TIME, A LOT OF USELESS QUESTS, 9 MONTHS FOR NOTHING, COZ IN THE END ORB OF VULNERABILITY, ARMOR OF DAMNED AND BERSERK DONT REMAIN ANY CHANCES FOR ENEMY. WHAT FOR 2 JUMPS IN THE BEGINNG?

Volkor (Poland) writes:
26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14 k fangarms ( I was playing with Factory).
Teleports on start can take you to one of two different locations. You can have various starting points.

Author: MMJ (Aarhus, Denmark), 15-02-2024 19:08 Like
Wonderful map - Prisoners of War
Had a playthrough with a friend where we edited the map to be allies (teal+tan vs res. ). Good fun and a lot of exploring. Wonderful eye to to detail, and brutal end fight. Quest gates makes for a fun narrative. 10/10 - more maps please

Author: AlphaArtanis (France), 10-02-2024 19:18 Like
Bug hunting - Prisoners of War
Hey,

after a little testing on the new version of the map here's what I found :

-You can't access the Star Axis at 191/117, next to one of the two starting castle of the Teal player

-You can't access the underground Obelisk at 187/186 on the little island just South of Kalathea's castle

That's all I have for now, hope it helps :)

Author: Volkor (Polska), 27-01-2024 18:56
PoW update - Prisoners of War
as i promised here is fixed "prisoners of war" map

- new neutral town added
- 153:126 shipyard problem fixed
- some new locations added
- some units (guardians) numbers changed

Author: wasilix, 25-01-2024 21:28
- - Prisoners of War
You are right in all respects here :) Definitely would be helpful if the map was edited here, for sure.

Volkor (Wielkopolska, Polska) writes:
26-01-2024 16:13

Prisoners - Prisoners of War

wasilix,
it will be updated soon ;)

Author: AlphaArtanis (France), 25-01-2024 21:18
- Prisoners of War
Hey,

thanks for the fast answer. Yeah I know that I can edit the map pretty easily, but I wanted the author to know about it so he can fix it (if he wants lol). That way everyone can benefit from it.

And yes you're obviously right, you can play using only one boat, but it feels like such a huge drawback compared to the other players. And for the info I didn't have a Summon Boat spell when I encountered this problem^^

Author: wasilix, 25-01-2024 20:59
- - Prisoners of War
Hey!

Not speaking on behalf of the author, but it's a very common bug in heroes unfortunately. If you simply want to play the map with a fixed shipyard, you can just add a square of land down-right from the shipyard. Easy enough fix. If you love the map and will play it again, you'll definitely benefit from it.

Or you can play with a single boat / summon (for what it's worth with expert water magic you can create new boats).

Basically, I can assure you that it's a bug.

Author: AlphaArtanis (France), 25-01-2024 20:39
Great map but... - Prisoners of War
I don't know if Volkor is still around but I think I found a bug.

First of all I'd like to say that I love this map, played it multiple times and I really enjoy it every time.

So the other day I thought that I would try it again, playing Teal this time, and found this.

When I build a boat at the only shipyard of this island, it spawns directly next to it, but I can't enter it (see red cross). And I can't build another one either since the game tells me that there is already a boat. Which basically means that you can't use the shipyard at all, and thus are stuck on the island since you can only enter or leave it by sea.

I know that there is one available boat (circled in red), so you can technically leave, but you have only one. So if for any reason you lose it in the early game, you're screwed. And even if you don't lose it, having only one boat means only one hero at a time can leave the island, the others are stuck there.

I've been searching for hours and can't find a solution. Remember that i'm talking early game specifically. So no other town or shipyard available. The only way out I see is a Summon Boat spell, but if you don't have it in your Mage Guild, you're stuck there forever.

I never encountered any problem playing this map. Am i just dumb and missing something ? Is it intentional ? Is it a bug ? Please tell me it's driving me crazy lol
Great map but... - Prisoners of War

Volkor (Wielkopolska, Polska) writes:
26-01-2024 16:13

Prisoners - Prisoners of War

Good point.
I will fix this problem in a few days.
There will be update soon ;)

AlphaArtanis (France) writes:
26-01-2024 17:18

- Prisoners of War

All right, cool and thanks :)

Author: Andy (UK), 23-01-2024 14:01 Like
Thanks - Prisoners of War
Great map - lots of fun playing it. Did it in month 12, I found berserk was key to taking out final gods

Author: Sir Louis (Cracow, Poland), 31-10-2023 22:03
To easy map - Prisoners of War
It is not good map for very experienced players, because is to easy.

Author: shef, 27-10-2023 17:07
Good map - Prisoners of War
Idk how guys you had such stats and armies when you met final boss, I was around 30 each stat and the army on the screenshot (everyone died except for behemoths)

The map was great, played coop with friend. 5/5
Good map - Prisoners of War

Author: Kotetzuru (Oulu), 02-07-2023 03:43
Good grind - Prisoners of War
Somewhat unbalanced but nice map.

Volkor - author (Poland) writes:
06-07-2023 10:51

;) - Prisoners of War

Thank you for Your opinion. I'm glad you like this map.

Author: Volkor (Wielkopolska, Polska), 16-12-2022 15:15
Response - Volkor - Prisoners of War
Hi Georgi
Kalathea is located in the underground, bottom right corner of the map. You have to use teleport i believe. I've played this map months ago :D

Georgi Filev (Sofia,Bulgaria) writes:
17-12-2022 23:21

Kalathea - Prisoners of War

Thank you,Volkor :)

Author: Georgi Filev (Sofia,Bulgaria), 10-12-2022 20:25
Kalathea - Prisoners of War
Can someone tell me where to find Kalathea.I cleaned all the map,except blue,but i can not proceed.

Author: Volkor - author (Wielkopolska, Polska), 26-06-2022 13:33
Final update - Prisoners of War
List of changes in final update:
- balance fixed
- forgotten buildings added
- events added
- dew locations added.
I finished this map in every possible colors.
Enjoy, have fun :)
Final update - Prisoners of War

Author: Sandro (No country for old men), 01-06-2022 09:43 Like
Rating - Prisoners of War
9/10

Author: Sandro (No country for old men), 01-06-2022 09:19 Like
rating - Prisoners of War
9/10

Author: Sandro (No country for old men), 01-06-2022 09:17 Like
Finally, completed in 23 months - Prisoners of War
First of all, this map is big. Really big for a longplay. I started with Conflux, Ciele. Final stats 65 66 74 59 before battle with final boss.
Map completed with rank 116 - Crew Mate, easy difficulty level.
The breaking point of this map was the moment after beating pink computer who's hero Verdish had Horn of the Abyss. After dealing with her i had a nice army:
stack about
250 Arch Devils
350 Ancient Behemots
215 Archangels
370 Black Dragons
270 Gold Dragons
14 000 Fangarms
225 Titans
This map was cool to play. It reminds me old good times of my childhood with Heroes 3. I give 9/10.

Volkor - author (Wielkopolska, Polska) writes:
11-06-2022 10:23

multiple map tests - Prisoners of War

Thank you for your opinion. I have completed this map seven times in different colors. I had simillar armies, and on the highest level difficulty, playing purple Dracon (level 45, armor of the damned) i faced Astrapios in 30 month with about: 80 Azure Dragons, 1000 Ancient Behemoths, 500 Phoenixes, 2500 Enchanters, 1000 Cyclops Kings, 140 Archangels. In my opinion the most difficult starting position on this map is Brown in the underground and Fortress above the ground.
I'm glad you like this map ;)

Volkor - author (Wielkopolska, Polska) writes:
11-06-2022 10:31

map tests - Prisoners of War

I forgot to mention about 350 Titans in final battle ;)

Author: Volkor (Polska, Wielkopolska), 31-05-2022 09:47
Update - Prisoners of War
List of changes:
- couple lighthouses added
- tomb of enlightment pos. 156:190:1 unlocked
- seer's hut pos. 74:101:1 unlocked
- eagle eye ablility locked
- lesser objects added

Author: Volkor (Wielkopolska, Polska), 24-05-2022 10:34
Update from 23 may 2022:
- minor bugs fixed
- paths unlocked
- balance improved
- starting positions re-balanced
- one neutral town added (close to final bosses), to make map faster to complete
- items placement slightly changed
- little graphic changes

Author: Volkor - author (Polska, Wielkopolska), 09-05-2022 12:53
Update:
- Lesser graphic changes
- Exp. starting bonus added
- Paths unlocked
- Balance slightly improved
- Few monster stacks changed
Have fun

Author: Volkor - author (Polska, Wielkopolska), 26-04-2022 23:21
Prisoners of War - update - Prisoners of War
Updated version of this map should be available tomorrow.
Updated map Prisoners of War with list of the bugs fixed:
- Green starting position causing his defeat in 7 day - fixed
- Unavailable mines - fixed
- Number of some neutral monsters - changed a little bit
- Couple new events - added
Enjoy ;)

Author: M., 24-04-2022 21:02
Nice map! - Prisoners of War
Hello Volkor!
At first congratz on your new map - it is good to see that you are still in the business - the map is very detailed and it looks very promising!
I am also working currently on the another map and searching for a way to contact talented mapmakers for some help so in case you would be interested here is my email: mapmaker.heroes3@gmail.com.
Best regards,
M. AW :)

Author: Corwin (Czech Republic), 24-04-2022 16:22
Nice map but too long for how easy it is - Prisoners of War
Hey! I just finished your map and I have to say that it looks beautiful! There are some minor bugs like obstructed paths but overall nothing major. The main issue with the map is that there's absolutely no scaling for the AI, because they are just so much weaker than you. So I'd suggest you put some more army income to the AI. Also another issue I have is that the map is too huge and there are no objectives or challenges really to make it interesting, I kinda wanted to quit halfway through because of sheer boredom because sometimes I was facing 80 ice elementals with my 100+ titans. It's as if the map was designed just for the early game and lategame is just finding this one path towards blue, but depending on where you start it can take up to 15 months to find it. And at that point blue's army is just a laughing stock. So I'd really suggest you to increase the difficulty of the map or allow fly/dimension door to make it play faster.

7/10

Volkor (Polska, wielkopolska) writes:
25-04-2022 09:43

Corwin-reply - Prisoners of War

Corwin
Thank you for your review. I agree about average dificulty level. However, this map is created for 7 players, that means that position must be slightly balanced. Time events will certainly destroy that almost equal starting positions. The idea of this map is to make big map with for slow play to force players to take over the castles and have a huge battles, like in my previous map Return to the Old School. I wanted to create map inspired by Barren Lands. Each time player starts, he/she can be teleport to one of the two starting locations. The one who firt defaeat the blue player wins. I know that experienced players will have no porblems with this map, overall i tried to create a map for everybody ;)

Delfontes (USA) writes:
28-04-2022 21:01

100% Agree with everything - Prisoners of War

Great map to start, by the time I got to anything I could steamroll. I suggest DD/Fly availability later on, maybe with a guard of 30-50 azure or something so it's not early game.

I still have a few enemies to find but they are all pushovers and it's taking too long so I am stopping mid map.

8/10 though, nice design

Author: Volkor - author (Polska, Wielkopolska), 24-04-2022 14:53
reply - Prisoners of War
Sure I do ;) Right now i'm fixing some bugs on this map like blocked way to green obelisk and Alchemist's Lab in the underground. Probably it was a unforced misclisck during the item placement ;). Anyway, I'll contact you later. Thx, I'm waiting for review.

Author: M., 23-04-2022 18:52
Hello Volkor!
At first congratz on your new map - it is good to see that you are still in the business - the map is very detailed and it looks very promising!
I am also working currently on the another map and searching for a way to contact talented mapmakers for some help so in case you would be interested here is my email: mapmaker.heroes3@gmail.com.
Best regards,

Author: M., 23-04-2022 17:56
Hello Volkor!
Best regards,

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy