Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone. more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Author: Francois (France), 06-05-2024 13:20

Adapt your game - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment. That said, don't be so assertive. :)
I always test my maps and adjust the difficulty so that everyone can achieve victory.
Then, my brothers test my creations and I modify the scenario according to their comments. ;)

Here are some tips to succeed in this scenari
more...

Author: Kim (Denmark), 06-05-2024 12:40

Looaing money everyday! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

I am Deducted -3300 gold everyday, so the map is impossible to play! more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 09:48

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get t
more...

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 06-05-2024 05:17

Great map. Highly enjoyable. - May the Meteor Have Mercy - Heroes 3 map

Well done. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough. more...

Author: Rob (United States), 06-05-2024 02:29

the bug with the dark blue border guard being blocked by terrain - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of S - Heroes 3 map

your map is bugged, please FIX IT more...

Author: cvejris (Prague, Czech Republic), 06-05-2024 02:29

2 heroes - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ad suggestion 1: I maxed two starting heroes as much as possible. Tried to max Warden as well, only to realize he must leave the army before the final battle :-( Having spent much time on this, the Valhalla fight was hell but VERY rewarding when I figured out the strategy. Sanctuary, Blind and Berse more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with a more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 06-05-2024 01:41

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrou more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Pathways - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Pathways - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Pathways - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Pathways

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

My lord, as you know, the Death Mage was imprisoned for millennia, with no chance to escape… until now. I must warn you that he’s found a way to connect his prison to our world by creating a new, delusional plane. He seeks to lure the leaders of the Realms... Please, i beg you, do not go there!
-
Spells are very restricted in mage guilds, but available throughout the map, including TP, DD and Fly.
-
Map has been tested a couple of times, but since it's my first map ever and given it's complexity, feedback is very much needed!

Added: 20-10-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Hugalonia | The Swampening | Europa | Andalusia: Reunification

Author: Andy (UK), 20-02-2024 16:01 Like
Tough start with no spells - great map - Pathways
Great map. Interesting to start with very limited spells and was slow to build up but once I started getting more spells rapidly took over and won just as Death Mage was released. Thanks

Author: Sketchi, 03-01-2024 20:57
. - Pathways
where is slow and town portal?

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-11-2023 00:27
GUNDULA RULES - Pathways
Nice detailed map,BUT opps very weak,only necromant is normal,but possible to left him without towns.I was using humans with Iona(arrow and scholar),Voy(slow),Catberg just for start and money,later use Solmir and Jeddith for teaching.Closest pandora box on water=30 archangels,quest with pigs=50 arhangels,prison on necromants land with sir mullich=300 arhcangels in the end when you find scrolls with TP,DD and fly.Quest close to pirate city gives you a navigator hat.Dont fight for fire book,coz no Armageddon inside.Berserk is not necessary against necromancer.Finished on 4m3w2d with 490 archangels and 400 ghost dragons etc.Fight against thsds water elementals gives you water orb to open prison on water with navigator with full of status and 600 fangarms.Good luck everybody and enjoy.

Author: Totrasmek (Sydney, Australia), 12-05-2023 14:26
Bugged death mage? - Pathways
I was playing with my friend, and we found the death mage in the tavern. So we bought him and dismissed him and are now just playing until total victory lol... we guess either minions or another cpu beat him, but these seems really unlikely given our current kingdom army strengths. Anyway, it's a fun map overall :)

Author writes:
12-05-2023 18:34

Weird - Pathways

That's weird. Only thing I can somewhat imagine is that early on some neutral stack fucked him up, but that's also highly unlikely...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 20-12-2022 06:40
Good map - Pathways
Cool map, not very hard, also path to Horn is blocked (bug). One of the fangram packs next to a derelict ship is blocked.

Author writes:
12-05-2023 18:35

fixed - Pathways

Fixed in latest version, thx!

Author: Mapmaker, 27-11-2022 08:30 Like
A new version of the map is available - Pathways
with more balanced fights (some harder, some easier)
more opportunities for players to leave their lands and explore the map earlier
Diplomacy now very difficult to find
many newly found minor bugs, disbalances and inconveniences fixed.

Author: John (canada), 14-11-2022 12:24
Fix? - Pathways
There is some master gremlin dwellings past the turquoise two way portal you can't access, a swan pond is blocking the way and you can't access the dwellings and a lighthouse.

Mapmaker writes:
14-11-2022 17:40

Mapmaker - thx! - Pathways

Thanks, will fix that within the next version of the map - very, very soon! :)

Mapmaker writes:
27-11-2022 08:31

A new version of the map is available - Pathways

with more balanced fights (some harder, some easier)
more opportunities for players to leave their lands and explore the map earlier
Diplomacy now very difficult to find
many newly found minor bugs, disbalances and inconveniences fixed.

Author: Cybyc (Cagliari, Italy), 10-11-2022 03:55
Coop available? - Pathways
Would it be possibile to edit the map in order to play coop with a friend?

Mixa (Lviv, Ukraine) writes:
10-11-2022 17:44

Yes - Pathways

It should not break anything in the game balance.

Mapmaker writes:
10-11-2022 18:32

Mapmaker - Pathways

Well, in fact, as of yet I've no idea how that could happen. Human/AI players are 7, Death Mage/Pink should be excluded in any case. So how do you form teams out of 7 players? :)
It would require some major changes. I will think about it.

Author: Mixa (Lviv, Ukraine), 07-11-2022 19:46 Like
Nice map! - Pathways
Very well-detailed and interesting!

Author: Vlodko (Ukraine, Dnipro), 05-11-2022 18:36
Excellent map - Pathways
Excellent map! Good job! Go on!

Author: Mapmaker, 05-11-2022 16:57 Like
New version (v3) - Pathways
Once again, thank you to all who provided feedback!

A new version of the map is available: new victory condition (beat the Death Mage), Death Mage enters earlier, Pandoras fixed, TP, DD, Fly even harder to get, Diplomacy is harder to get, some fights are also harder now, cleared more impassable areas.

Author: Mapmaker, 05-11-2022 14:22 Like
New version (v3) - Pathways
Once again, thank you to all who provided feedback!

A new version of the map is available: new victory condition (beat the Death Mage), Death Mage enters earlier, Pandoras fixed, TP, DD, Fly even harder to get, Diplomacy is harder to get, some fights are also harder now, cleared more impassable areas.

Author: BenS (Seattle, USA), 05-11-2022 07:42
Too easy in current iteration - fun concepts - Pathways
Really enjoyed the concept of the map, how it was put together, how the portals worked etc.

However, it was too easy - once I was able to snowball a couple of boxes, I had a huge army. That + diplomacy + anti-magic and I had Fly + Dimension Door by month 5 and I killed death mage month 6.

I would definitely make some changes to the Faerie Dragon fights - those need to be harder - I'd suggest a different creature (maybe rust dragons or azures) and cursed ground

Stan writes:
05-11-2022 09:25

Great - Pathways

Thank you for the suggestions, will include these changes in the next version (along with many others already underway).

Stan writes:
05-11-2022 14:20

Mapmaker - Pathways

Author: Timur (Russia), 04-11-2022 20:30
Problem? - Pathways
how to dock a boat?
Problem? - Pathways

Stan writes:
04-11-2022 21:50

Thx - Pathways

Thank you, I am working on a third version on the map, will fix that.

Stan writes:

Mapmaker - Pathways

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 30-10-2022 19:16
Great Map - Pathways
Played as Castle, beat on 6/2/2 but 3 weeks was just building up an army to take out pink.

Basically I got lucky, some trivial fights in pandoras boxes to get 250 Arch Devils each pretty early, with 750 of them I cast anti magic on them and took out fairy dragons for fly/DD by beginning of month 3. Teleported around to take out everyone easily for 2 months, then had to build up a bit more for pink.

Loved the map, highly recommended. Might try to play as a different faction.

Stan writes:

Mapmaker - Pathways

Author: supertrooper, 30-10-2022 13:29 Like
super - Pathways
Easy, but very pleasant to play, super relaxation and engrossing :) Played with all colors.. I've never played new map 4 times :)))

Stan writes:
05-11-2022 14:21

Mapmaker - Pathways

Author: Stan, 30-10-2022 11:07 Like
Mapmaker: thanks and update - Pathways
Thank you all for the feedback! I’m very glad that you enjoy the map!

A new version has just been uploaded, with some of the changes being:
- new victory condition;
- many impassable areas fixed;
- balances in the numbers of some wandering creatures changed;
- Death Mage is stronger.

As a whole, I think it’s now even more balanced and at least a bit more difficult.

Please, keep up with the feedback and I will try to keep improving it.

Thanks again!

Author: Peter (Ireland), 29-10-2022 20:05
map - Pathways
Nice map with lots to do but there are quite a few impassables - just one example 239, 109 (top side) after brown gate. I came across about 5 of these so far

One more thing is the tiny ship wrecks which can reward 2k gold are often guarded by 1k mobs.

But a lot of work clearly went into this for later game.

Author: WonderCube (Germany), 29-10-2022 15:38
Thumsup - Pathways

Author: WonderCube (Germany), 29-10-2022 15:33
Pathways - Pathways
Great map, excellent quality.
Castle played on impossible, 6-2-3.
Pathways - Pathways

Author: Gökhan (Çanakkale, Turkey.), 29-10-2022 15:30 Like
Nice!! - Pathways
Definitely a very well designed map. The game was definitely made by someone who knows heroes 3 very well. but the game can get really easy for someone playing on the stronghold side. Since it is a freelancer's guild and if the character has diplomacy ability, he can earn millions of gold by joining his team and add neutral monsters to his character. last time i went against death mage with 40k cyclops lol :D

There were a few minor problems as well. The character cannot move to certain places. but I can confidently say that it was the most beautiful map I've ever played. thanks for everything :)

Gökhan (Çanakkale, Turkey) writes:
29-10-2022 15:45

nice! - Pathways

and I liked it so much that I played it for 18 months.

nice! - Pathways

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 27-10-2022 14:50
Достаточно просто - Pathways
Играл на невозможном за крепость, 6-4-5.
В начале было немного трудно, после получения городского портала, дверь измерений и полета стало очень легко. Всех противников выиграл на автобое, даже финального босса.
В целом карта интересная, но очень большая и компьютер слишком слабый

Author: RXD (Austria), 24-10-2022 19:33
Very good map - Pathways
A high quality map with much to do lategame.

In some places you can loose time, in other places you gain a lot.

Thank you!

Played Inferno on impossible, 9-2-4.

Author: cave (CH), 22-10-2022 21:14
Nice Map - Pathways
Many thanks, I really enjoyed the map.

A well designed high quality map with an option to finish relatively early in case you play good enough (not an artificial one where you need to run for months without control spells).

Played on Inferno on impossible, completed on 7-3-3.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy