Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 15:42

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

As I mentioned in the previous post the map is called Order from Chaos, maybe you've missed it. The 3d map starting from the top. more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 15:24

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, too. I will also use your recommendation about the translator.

Which map are you talking about, where you see devils in front of the castle, "Legend of the past"?

On the Diablo 2 Remastered map, I don't think I did a lot of texture changes.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 13:08

Thanks for the involvement and thank you so much for your maps, I am curretly playing the Order from Chaos or smt like that as I prefer simple maps over scripted storry mode ones.

For translation purposes I reccomend DeepL over google for obvious reasons, it has better translation, it has desktop
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 12:27

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Until recently, I published my maps only for a Russian-speaking audience and could not encounter such problems for obvious reasons.
Most likely, for those players who have the English version of the heroes installed, my cards are somewhat reminiscent of when one of the Russian speakers downloads Ch
more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 09-05-2024 11:36

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Elven Recovery - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Elven Recovery - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Elven Recovery - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Elven Recovery

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Elven Recovery

Added: 13-05-2022

Heroes 3 maps: The long long my ! | Monster Island | Война ради мира | Робинзон Крузо

Author: Luke (Romania), 07-09-2023 10:32 Like
Crag Hack - Elven Recovery
Crag Hack can't be blinded. He has the Badge of Courage. It's impossible to beat.
Otherwise, the map is gorgeous!

Marmor (Belarus) writes:
10-09-2023 12:32

Crag Hack - Elven Recovery

This is definitely not supposed to be: I finished this map about year ago and all was OK. In my case Crag Hack haven't Badge of Courage and I beat him.
Maybe it happened because you choose artifact as starting bonus for this AI player. I usually set gold as bonuses for all players – it prevent such problems.
Now you can remove Badge with save editor (I never used it before).

Author: TTG, 23-05-2023 15:41 Like
Excellent map - Elven Recovery
Very good map. I particularly enjoyed the fact that you had to trade creatures for resources. Good idea there. I finished the map with 1300 Archangels, 32.000 Sharpshooters, 2.000 Titan and 60 Phoenix. The battle outside the last Castle was very satisfying!!

You should play the map with map editor on though because it has a lot of hidden paths. I defeated all the Stronghold castles without resurrection :(

TTG writes:
23-05-2023 16:00

Excellent map - Elven Recovery - Elven Recovery

Good touch that you didn't give force field. Made the battles more interesting

Luke (Romania) writes:
07-09-2023 11:13

Force Field - Elven Recovery

There is FF, somewhere in Strongholds area.

Author: Frostecz, 19-04-2023 21:39
A week in the sign of a random monster. - Elven Recovery
The big problem is that there are random monster weeks and you have a random spawn. see screen

Is this task necessary to complete the map or just to get some boost for combat ??

And behind that building is an artifact spyglass

Game over on this map ?????

PS. Do not put in such challange maps a week marked by random spawn enemy THX
A week in the sign of a random monster. - Elven Recovery

wasilix writes:
19-04-2023 23:32

SoD_SP - Elven Recovery

It's a SoD map, and there is no way to control week/month of creatures in SoD map editor (it was only added in HoTA). You should use HD mod with SoD_SP plugin to achieve what you want for SoD maps.

Frostecz writes:
20-04-2023 18:34

Elven recovery - Elven Recovery

thank you for clarifying the situation, I just want to ask if there is a task on the screen + the task above where you have to submit spyglass and the other one ?

Frostecz writes:
20-04-2023 18:37

elven recovery - Elven Recovery

Something I need to complete the map ? I assume so.
Sorry for the unfinished sentence.

wasilix writes:
20-04-2023 19:22

- - Elven Recovery

I'm sorry, but I don't remember this map very well. You can try finding it in the map editor or in my playthrough - link should be somewhere in comments here. Strange for me not to remember it, considering that I finished not that long ago.

Normally though, I would expect that you'll need the spyglass or speculum, because they are mostly used for vision-based puzzles on maps like this one.

Frostecz writes:
20-04-2023 22:55

Elven recovery - Elven Recovery

map editor not function, I just need to make another pass boots of levitation and or maybe I missed something else. I'm afraid I'm experienced enough for such maps so I don't think so

Author: thaipham (Vietnam), 27-09-2022 12:53
Best game - Elven Recovery
best
Best game - Elven Recovery

HasH (Cyprus) writes:
14-01-2023 23:27

I can't pass to other side - Elven Recovery

I have tried everything, there is no "anchor" sign to pass to other side.

I can't pass to other side - Elven Recovery

Luke (Romania) writes:
07-09-2023 11:16

Not necessary - Elven Recovery

I guess you can land, but is not necessary.

Author: wasilix, 01-07-2022 18:52 Like
Playthrough - Elven Recovery
Hi there!

I finished this map finally.

Judging by texts this map is Chinese, but it's on the easier side than many renowned Chinese maps are. For a player like me, I'd say that difficulty was overall about right.
I only had a lot of trouble dealing with Alkin. I think he's the toughest fight in this map, certainly was the most difficult to me. Difficulty scaling is somewhat poor. I'd say, that as usual, opening and midgame difficulty are pretty apart from a couple of exceptions, but endgame is the opposite - most fights except a few are relatively easy.

The final boss required some of the God's help in terms of stars realignment and whatnot. It's a fairly common "final fight" that I don't feel that confident with, and it always looks to me a bit random unlike many other fights.

The map has a many secrets and hidden events. For example, I missed resurrect in my first attempt (I then restarted and started recording again), and got stuck on Crag Hack - there is no way to beat him without resurrect. Probably it would be wise to play this with SoD_SP showing events on the screen in order to keep bad surprises to a minimum :)

The map is great, and is definitely worth playing. Some of the harder fights were a lot of fun to play. There is no time limit seemingly, and you can take as much time as you want. Overall it offers a relaxed playthrough, but also can challenge you if you go fast.

My playthrough:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL 02MwI3vxw6l2-odvLZ_vb9UN_L-7GMjV (remove spaces)

TTG writes:
09-05-2023 08:51

mods - Elven Recovery

what mods are you using?

wasilix writes:
09-05-2023 09:55

HD_MOD + SoD_SP plugin - Elven Recovery

See the title. That's it

TTG writes:
09-05-2023 11:04

mods - Elven Recovery

i saw at your walkthrough that you right click at a dragon utopia for example and it tells you what artifacts u expect. Or the rewards from missions. What mod gives you such information?

wasilix writes:
09-05-2023 12:12

- - Elven Recovery

It's SoD_SP. Use the alt-key when right-clicking on map objects.

Author: wasilix, 29-06-2022 05:21 Like
- - Elven Recovery
If you are in the area with a bunch of semi-friendly shooters, then if I recall correctly there are 2 orbs in the area:
1. One is possessed by a dungie hero in the underground (entrance is hidden near northern edge of the map).
2. Another one is in possession of Kyrre (imprisoned). You can see that prison if you stick close to the right edge in that area.

You will need to get #1 first.

Author: alukim (Slovakia), 28-06-2022 22:38
orb of tempestuous fire - Elven Recovery
any hint where this artefact can be found

Author: wasilix, 27-06-2022 21:41 Like
Tips for Alkin - Elven Recovery
Hi there!

Any tips for Alkin? He seems pretty similar to Bron, but I beat him when left the town and attacked me in town. I'm not sure this silly lucky strategy will even work against Alkin, not to mention that he doesn't even leave the town to begin with.

It doesn't seem like there is any way to win using shooters because of his rust dragons having 1st move. My primary focus has been to bring no shooters and only ancient behes with some pegasi.

I face several issues here:
1. If I try killing his non-shooters with cloned behes, he sacs enchanters effectively losing shooters and provokes himself to destroy me immediately.

2. I tried using Implo to whittle down enchanters to hypnotize them without damaging anyone else. Not sure, but hopefully it will prevent him from sacing them later, and I'm hoping that he'll still treat them as shooters and will stay inside. The problem with this approach has been two-fold:
a) I managed to bring his enchanters down to 29 once within range for hypno (47-48 is max). However it provoked his attack. He was chilling when he had 67 of them. There is still hope that it will work, however
b) another issue is that he consistently clones wyverns after 1-2 other casts. I managed to bring his enchanters down only once by dispelling every 2 turns, but afterwards he started skipping the cast on the second turn after casting slow, and unless I dispel he'd throw the clone and kill my army. Casting dispel every turn is kind of pointless - his enchanters will eventually kill everything I have. And even if they don't, I think I should hypno them before he runs out of ammo.

Any tips?

Thanks!

wasilix writes:
28-06-2022 07:08

Upd - Elven Recovery

Badge of courage apparently protects against hypnotize as well. Ah, well...

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
28-06-2022 23:51

You need AA - Elven Recovery

Before attacking Alkin,try to make your way to the left of underground entrance in that area;take your Behemoths and some weak units - you will fight 7x99 AD.One step ahead there is an event that gives you 10 AA ;then fight Alkin with shooters...I hope it will help even if you don't have tactics.

wasilix writes:
29-06-2022 07:36

- - Elven Recovery

Author: wasilix, 25-06-2022 07:48 Like
- - Elven Recovery
The blackshard is in the rocklands above the 2nd barbarian area (close to where Aeris was imprisoned) hidden behind the gold mine.

Author: alukim (Slovakia), 24-06-2022 14:17
blackshard of the death knight - Elven Recovery
where is that artefact..? I am unable open this map in map editor and cant find it anywhere on the map..

also I can not find the way to Jeddite.. there are some gremlins appeared on the map and apparently blocking my water walk way..

alukim (Slovakia) writes:
30-06-2022 12:01

Jeddite - Elven Recovery

I cant get to the first underground hero Jeddite.. I assume its because the gremlins appeared on the passage.. or is there another way..??

Jeddite - Elven Recovery

wasilix writes:
30-06-2022 16:16

HD mod + SoD_SP - Elven Recovery

Ah, indeed, it may be it for you. I can't recommend highly enough using HD mod with SoD_SP plugin when playing classic SoD maps. I'm afraid you'll have to restart this map if you want to finish it, but if you use this plugin, it'll ensure that there will be no neutral spawns among other great things.

02-07-2022 22:11

tome of earth magic - Elven Recovery

ok I am starting over.. but I kind of forgot where I picked tome of earth magic artifact.. could you please remind me.. thanks.. again I cant open this map in map editor..

02-07-2022 22:38

eleven - Elven Recovery

and water walk

wasilix writes:
03-07-2022 07:22

- - Elven Recovery

There are 2 tomes, and I don't remember how to get the 1st one. The 2nd is traded for +6 shield in the lands between barbarians and humans. I think that the 1st one is in the same area (maybe it's in Aeris possession in prison).

Waterwalk, if I recall correctly, is available after you beat Dace in the area that is only available after you hand in the tome of earth. I may be wrong though.

FYI: I posted the walkthrough above, and you can refer to it if you need to find something.

Author: Tarzanelleke (Belgium), 24-06-2022 01:23
walktrough - Elven Recovery
I seem to be stuck, the only way to progress is to attack the first brown Castles. But the hero is to strong.
I think waterwalk can help me to collect more creatures where clancy is but i can't get there.

Is there a walktrough of this map?

Author: Tarzanelleke (Belgium), 24-06-2022 00:54
walktrough - Elven Recovery
I seem to be stuck, the only way to progress is to attack the first brown Castles. But the hero is to strong.
I think waterwalk can help me to collect more creatures where clancy is but i can't get there.

Is there a walktrough of this map?

wasilix writes:
24-06-2022 11:48

Walkthrough - Elven Recovery

Hi there!

I'm currently recording a walkthrough. Even though I've already killed tan, I haven't yet started uploading videos to youtube.

Thinking back though, tan seemed to be very easy to beat. Perhaps you are using wrong units. Using sharpshooters with behes is enough kill everything so far in my game. I'm not very far from where you are though, but the only big powerup left for me would be getting access to AAs with clone.

Tarzanelleke (Belgium) writes:
24-06-2022 13:41

thx - Elven Recovery

Hi
Thx! Im looking forward to your walktrough. I think i might need them.

wasilix writes:
25-06-2022 12:41

Uploaded - Elven Recovery

I uploaded what I have finished so far. The fight against Tyris is here:

https://youtu.be/d13pByzPods?list=PL02Mw I3vxw6l2-odvLZ_vb9UN_L-7GMjV&t=4712 (remove spaces)

Tarzanelleke (Belgium) writes:
26-06-2022 02:46

thx - Elven Recovery

thx

Author: Sparven (Sweden.), 31-05-2022 17:04
Can’t reach artifact - Elven Recovery
The dragon wing cape at elven 4th castle are unreachable? I can’t get. How was it for you? Neverless this map is so good!!!

eMO writes:
07-06-2022 17:05

Ring of the magi - Elven Recovery

You can reach it by water walk from your first castle, but that is way far from the beginning. I cant find or assemble the ring of the magi. Any hints?

wasilix writes:
24-06-2022 11:50

The ring of magi - Elven Recovery

The ring is hidden in the event close to Coronius, if I recall correctly.

Author: Serg (Kyiv), 25-05-2022 17:23
Ladybird of Luck - Elven Recovery
How can i find Ladybird of Luck?
Ladybird of Luck - Elven Recovery

Author: LeBaez (Perú), 22-05-2022 01:16
Appearance of dragonflies - Elven Recovery
I'm stuck, dragonflies appeared in this place and they won't let me pass. Is there another way? or is it a map error
Appearance of dragonflies - Elven Recovery

andreea writes:
24-05-2022 19:49

help - Elven Recovery

how did you find synca?

24-05-2022 22:57

Synca - Elven Recovery

You must follow the black river to the green two-ways portal (collect armaggedon blade in process with water walk next to rampart town)

andreea writes:
25-05-2022 19:14

a - Elven Recovery

how do i get to the black river?

27-05-2022 12:20

Portal - Elven Recovery

There is a portal on surface,top left corner of the map,then use waterwalk

Dion (Athens, Greece) writes:
08-06-2022 13:24

Synca - Elven Recovery

But to reach the two-way monolith on 43,10,1 to get to the black river, you have to open the quest guard on 32,7,1 (defeat Synca).
what I'm I missing?

Author: dalian micu (Romania), 20-05-2022 15:46
not find - Elven Recovery
Salut
Where to find Everflowing Crystal Cloak,
or where should I go next after first 3 towns captureed?
Multumesc

dalian micu (Romania) writes:
20-05-2022 15:58

:) - Elven Recovery

I have fount It in the 4th castle

Author: Alexander (Odessa), 19-05-2022 14:35
disappointment - Elven Recovery
Wolf Riders spawned at 14.6.0 and the game became impassable.

Author: Pawel (Opole), 16-05-2022 17:39
map - Elven Recovery
I killed dace and can't go any further. Any idea where red tent is?
map - Elven Recovery

Morty writes:
17-05-2022 12:43

Red Keymaster - Elven Recovery

You can find it either in the editor or use the SoD_SP plugin and Ctrl+F in-game to find it. (highly recommend the latter for a ton of quality of life stuff)
Anyway, it's right behind the subterranean gate underground. You can access it after going through the monolith behind red's second castle.

Pawel (Opole) writes:
18-05-2022 11:45

map - Elven Recovery

I'm old school player and don't like use editors. I'd rather try to find the way my self. Anyway I can swear I've checked there but somehow I missed it. Thanks for help! Now I'm looking for white tent lol.

18-05-2022 16:06

white tent - Elven Recovery

This tent tricked me before,it's behind a tree of knowledge in tower area,exactly next to an artefact you just picked from there to open next area

Pawel (Opole) writes:
18-05-2022 23:31

map - Elven Recovery

What about tome of fire magic? Is it in hidden spot or I missed some quest as I cant see it on map?

Tome of fireCristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
19-05-2022 15:35

Tome of fire - Elven Recovery

The tome is close to a rampart you got at very beginning (the one with ressurection),on river side,guarded by the purple tent post

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy