Author: 32167 , 10-05-2024 10:15

-- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I moved the tree a little to the side in the latest version of the map. Now there are only steps for one scholar. In the previous version there was half a step in reserve. It was such the freedom of action :) more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 08:02

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

You are probably taking too many steps diagonally. Try taking as many steps horizontally or vertically as reasonable and you'll be able to pick up both piles, both scholars, 1 pandora box and get back in time to take a town. more...

Author: yela (Bucharest), 10-05-2024 00:07

day 1 - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I can't get past day one, I just don't have the movement speed to get the ore and lumber to build magic guild to get slow, what am I doing wrong? more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 09-05-2024 22:17

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.92!
-Fixed the inaccessibility of the dwelling for Factory at coordinates 93:119:0. It wasn't a problem because of all 1st level dwellings are right hand but Factory 1st level dwelling is left hand.
-The location of blue has been slightly balanced, becaus
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:08

Anothers - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/SqLpZevk6uI?si=vOg1r3wnx21wXo18

https://youtu.be/WL3o5-19nvw?si=w_tuEqAxQZPq4VVu

https://youtu.be/oGNvWA0hFOQ?si=6d2tGN5ZU3hHWC6U
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:07

Example battles from the map - Vandal Heart - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/ZEEx7VPHrb8?si=XxvCIMAgOqs86rXc more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 17:56

For example, some one of many not standart battles. - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/SqLpZevk6uI?si=2S7-o55v0Pln_vdK more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 17:33

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

I'm sorry that my mapss give such an impression.
They will always have enhanced artificial intelligence, and time will not play in the player’s favor.
All recently posted maps are old and have more than several thousand downloads on the Russian-language site dedicated to the heroes.
There ar
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 17:16

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Yes, it is, it’s just that I’m not used to hearing its name in English translation. Yes, I created it about two years ago. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 15:42

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

As I mentioned in the previous post the map is called Order from Chaos, maybe you've missed it. The 3d map starting from the top. more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 15:24

Thank you, too. I will also use your recommendation about the translator.

Which map are you talking about, where you see devils in front of the castle, "Legend of the past"?

On the Diablo 2 Remastered map, I don't think I did a lot of texture changes.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 13:08

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks for the involvement and thank you so much for your maps, I am curretly playing the Order from Chaos or smt like that as I prefer simple maps over scripted storry mode ones.

For translation purposes I reccomend DeepL over google for obvious reasons, it has better translation, it has desktop
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 12:27

Until recently, I published my maps only for a Russian-speaking audience and could not encounter such problems for obvious reasons.
Most likely, for those players who have the English version of the heroes installed, my cards are somewhat reminiscent of when one of the Russian speakers downloads Ch
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Finding Leena II - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Finding Leena II - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Finding Leena II - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Finding Leena II

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Moandor and his friends Liches present a free sequel to the fun map "Where the hell is Leena?"
Go on another adventure, find 74 hidden places and paths, defeat enemies, solve quests and most importantly find Leena !
2 versions of the map (Normal) and (Hard). In the normal version, the strength of the opponents is less by about 20-50% and the CoUK remains with the player until the end. Everything else is identical.

Added: 01-10-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Territorial expansion | Middle Earth (Allies) | Middle Earth | Middle Earth (Bilbo)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-107 |

Author: sphinxx, 18-11-2022 06:50
:D - Finding Leena II
It's not possible to finish the map in 10 months especially not the latest version.. You probably had a typing error..

Author: Cat, 18-11-2022 04:11 Like
Forgot like - Finding Leena II
Great map.

Cat writes:
18-11-2022 04:14

Forgot like - Finding Leena II

Weird, I had the like checked but it doesn't display.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
18-11-2022 16:00

THX - Finding Leena II

Thanks for the Like, maybe it will appear again :)

wasilix writes:
18-11-2022 16:45

Confirm - Finding Leena II

You have to confirm the vote by following a link sent to your email to make it appear here.

Cat writes:
18-11-2022 17:27

reply - Finding Leena II

Here it is! Thanks for letting me know!

Author: Cat, 18-11-2022 03:40 Like
Battle is too easy. - Finding Leena II
Finished at m10, w3, d3, version 1.03 hard.

Cat writes:
23-11-2022 05:57

reply - Finding Leena II

Just finished my recording, 12 days faster than my first playthrough.

could be finished in 9 months with good RNG.

wasilix writes:
23-11-2022 11:07

- - Finding Leena II

Cat, thanks for posting! It's nice to have a perspective of own level of play in comparison to what seems to be an absolute stunner. There are few things that I didn't clearly understand, which I hope you will clarify for me :)

The playthrough goes almost fluidly suggesting that there is only minimal editing if any, but at the same time certain decisions in fights are just puzzling (definitely born out of knowledge of RNG) with examples being a couple of fights against fairie dragons early on (they go mismorale luckily saving you major losses) and a fight against a hero with bunch of different dragons including 1k of azures where you didn't put forcefield for your liches for what seemed like 2-3 moves and each time they obediently mismoraled.

Overall, it seems to me that you commanded RNG to a degree, and I'm curious if you can share some tips in regards what and how you do that. Is it just trial and error or is there some way to make it more time-efficient?

Overall, just as sphinxx said above. Just wow. Your seeming memory of the entire map and an optimal route is also stunning to me. I can barely keep a couple of numbers in my head :D

I think everyone must watch it, and absorb whatever they can comprehend.

Cat writes:
24-11-2022 09:51

reply - Finding Leena II

In HotA, RNG is fixed. Which mean if you repeat what you did last time, the AI movement and the RNG event will also repeat exactly what just happened last time.

Which means if you take my savefile and command the units exactly the same like I did, you will get the same result.

Also you made a mistake about the azure dragon, it was not the enemy dismorale. it is a very situational but powerful technique.

wasilix writes:
24-11-2022 10:15

- - Finding Leena II

Yes, I know about HotA RNG. I was hoping that maybe there is something other than trial and error. Thanks for the correction with Azures, I was watching at 2x speed and didn't release that it's your dragons who got dismorale.

The technique you mention I suppose has something to do with the dragon breath, which I sometimes manage to abuse, but I don't know exactly how it works. Thanks, I appreciate your answers.

Cat writes:
24-11-2022 10:24

reply - Finding Leena II

Sadly, I don't have any way to command the RNG, it is just a trial of error..

Author: sphinxx, 13-11-2022 15:14
version 1.03 - Finding Leena II
version 1.03 of finding leena 2 is out now. some minor changes here and there. most notable are that you cant defeat the 4k (16k) azure dragons instantly and that you have to visit a specific area to be able to see another area.
imho the hard version is now on a pretty difficult level..enjoy!

Author: wasilix, 02-11-2022 22:05 Like
Review and playthrough - Finding Leena II
Hi there!

I've eventually finished the map. Another great map for Nebel! I don't personally like the HotA/CoUK playstyle generally, because they tend to make the game too easy and boring. There are very few maps utilizing them that are playable, and this map is definitely one of them.

Challenge is definitely there, and even when I got CoUK the difficulty didn't spiral out of control (that is didn't become too easy) and still was challenging (maybe slightly less so, but still).

Some very nice ideas are there, as usual in Nebel maps :) You are setting a very high standard for yourself in that regard :) Gravedigging was probably the coolest part, and I wasn't expecting at all. In fact, I didn't even realize that they can be dug up.

One thing that I personally didn't like is what some people call pixelhunting. Sheer amount of hidden stuff is overwhelming and modified terrain makes the map hard to navigate. Still, it didn't spoil fun to me. I tried not to use map editor during my playthrough, but I did look it up a couple of times.

My playthrough with all the stumbling around and looking for hidden paths can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL 02MwI3vxw6kPGCe3Ixv4naVKUTMS6jdQ

Nebel, thank you for the map! Once again, awesome job and amazing experience from playing it! :)

Individual thank you to sphinxx for helping with map testing (and possibly balancing), I have a feeling that it's partly thanks to you my experience was that good :)

sphinxx writes:
02-11-2022 23:50

:) - Finding Leena II

My part was only a little one :P
I watched the main fights.. As always a good technique ;)
But there is a "problem". You are not supposed to kill the 4k(16k) azure dragons so early in the game and get the additional thousands of lichess.. Nebel and I didn't think that someone has the idea to fight the azure dragons instantly.. And especially it didn't suppose to be that easy to fight them..
The additional lichess made it of course a lot easier und probably ruined the fun a little bit..
I think Nebel will fix this in an update..

wasilix writes:
03-11-2022 09:15

- - Finding Leena II

Yeah, I figured that they weren't supposed to be faught :) That is I figured it later when I stumbled into the secret path. Having more liches obviously made the fights easier for me, but still I won some fights with only luck (like for example the inferno castle before Ignissa and Octavia).

Author: wasilix, 31-10-2022 15:52 Like
Respect - Finding Leena II
Hi, sphinxx!

No idea how you manage to make your walkthroughs so short in time, but people damn sure appreciate it :D I'm playing through this map, just passed Tazar and I've probably already spent around 7 hours :D

Great job, mate!

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 29-10-2022 00:42 Like
Finding Leena II - Finding Leena II
Help! We feel absolutely idiotic, but we can't find the wood to build a boat.

sphinxx writes:
29-10-2022 01:33

You wont find it yet. First you have to visit the ruins with waterwalk and then you'll see how to go further..

Irena & Vasily (Moscow) writes:
30-10-2022 18:47

Thanks for help.We have tried and it worked.

Irena & Vasily (Moscow) writes:
01-11-2022 23:18

Thanks for help.We have tried and it worked.

Author: sphinxx, 25-10-2022 14:25
Nebel and I talked about it in the testing phase of the map. So another graves were added but yeah theoretically there is still a little chance you won't get all of three artifacts. Couldn't find a solution for this for now. But it can go other way to. For example in my walkthrough video I didn't need to dig at all. I got one starting artifact, one artifact from pyre and the last artifact from the secret place..

Author: wasilix, 25-10-2022 10:06 Like
Correction - Finding Leena II
* I mentioned 3 graves there, by which I meant warrior tombs that are not accessible by the player and effectively making their artefact lost.

Author: wasilix, 25-10-2022 10:04 Like
Question - Finding Leena II
I wonder if "certainly" is the right word... I had thoughts similar to beNca, however I eventually found the remaining piece in the last grave. The idea is pretty cool by the way, I didn't realize that graves can be dug up.

Anyway, I wonder if it's possible to speak about certainty when it looks like these graves give you a random enabled artefact and maybe theoretically all 6 graves could give you the same piece 6 times over? :) One possible counter-argument would be that/if HOMM makes sure that all possible artifacts are used before assigning duplicates, but given that there are at least 3 graves in that same area, and possible some other objects further down the map that could in theory hold 1 of the required artefacts, it could theoretically result in neither grave containing that artefact.

As I said, the idea is pretty cool, and it would be a shame to remove it for the sake of guaranteed drops, but maybe it's fine to add more graves to improve the drop chance. This however would have a higher chance of resulting in 2 diplo sets and player may be inclined to use 2nd set to come back (instead of using the correct path).

Having said all of that, I think that no action is warranted until we get at least 1 player unlucky enough to not have a set off of these 6 graves.

Thoughts?

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 24-10-2022 22:48 Like
Graves - Finding Leena II
There are many graves, you will certainly find them all...
Graves - Finding Leena II

Author: beNca, 24-10-2022 22:35
Other piece - Finding Leena II
Even found another statesman's medal :), Do i need to fully restart to get the diplomancer's ring?

Author: beNca, 24-10-2022 22:32
Need help - Finding Leena II
I've tried digging around the graves, and I've found another ambassador's cloak, but I don't know where the other part is.. any idea?
Need help - Finding Leena II

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
25-10-2022 17:53

Diplomat's Cloak - Finding Leena II

Hi wasilix, I will also add something to dig. As sphinxx writes, yes, there is a possibility that not all components of the Diplomat's Cloak can be found, because it is not possible to set the content in Graves, i.e. directly the artifact that you would like. So for it to be 100% this sequence would have to be canceled ... and I didn't want that because I liked it and I think it's interesting and fun and the comments confirm that. I tried this x times the artifact that spawned the least (Ambassador's Sash) I put in the event just to be sure and every time I was able to build Diplomat's Cloak. So I think there is about a 98% chance that it will work and so far no one has complained that it wouldn't work. We'll see if there's someone who didn't do well :) Cheers !!!

wasilix writes:
25-10-2022 17:56

- - Finding Leena II

I see, I'm glad to see that you've considered it :) It would be a disappointing to remove the graves, it's a pretty cool idea.

What do you think (in terms of ensuring the solution) about adding seer huts exchanging one diplo piece into another (3 huts in total)? It would give a way to get all pieces guaranteed (provided that at least 3 pieces drop). However it would also sometimes give the player a way to not dig at all if he/she gets any 3 pieces randomly before that like for instance you described one of your attempts, but it would enough to have any pieces this way (quite more likely).

wasilix writes:
25-10-2022 17:58

- - Finding Leena II

Sorry me not write comprehensibly and not proof-read :( May the God help you comprehend whatever I said above :D

sphinxx writes:
25-10-2022 18:38

There are some ideas possible but all of them reduce the possibility that you HAVE to dig the artifacts and this is of course not great. So after all it's pretty awkward that in my walkthrough I got all artifacts without digging.. But yeah that's life..
The only thing that I can add is that with the next hota update there will be some major changes to the hota map editor and there will be more possibilities to change things so maybe then we will have a better solution..

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
25-10-2022 19:21

... - Finding Leena II

Yes, this would also be a possible solution to get guaranteed all 3 artifacts in exchange in seer huts, but as you write, maybe no one would dig, anyway, as sphinxx showed us. Originally there were only 4 Graves and then two more were added just in case.
And as you mentioned above about the 3 Warrior's Tombs, you can't set an artifact for them either. They are just there for decoration and for fun and a little confusion for the players :) In order to even dig up the Diplomat's Cloak artifacts I had to disable all other artifacts on the map so to make this sequence work it was quite complicated, but I think it works and the main idea is preserved :)

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 23-10-2022 11:31
Orb of Tempestuous Fire - Finding Leena II
Hello,
I cant find Orb of Tempestuous Fire..
Anyone has idea where is he located ?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
23-10-2022 14:49

The Orb of Tempestuous Fire is behind the Arena next to the Skeleton Transformer. Use ship.

Author: GB (OC, USA), 22-10-2022 17:13
Statesman's Medal - Finding Leena II
Where do you get the Statesman's Medal for the Diplomat's Cloak? I saw on the walkthrough that the hero got it from killing Pyre, but Pyre doesn't have it when I kill her, only the Ring of Suppression. Thanks.

sphinxx writes:
22-10-2022 18:43

This was just lucky that she had it :)
There is already an explanation on this topic down below.. To get the components of diplomats cloak you have to.. Dig them!

GB (OC, USA) writes:
22-10-2022 18:58

Statesman's Medal - Finding Leena II

When I dig around the graves, I found another ambassador's sash, which I already had. No Statesman's Medal. Is there more than one location to dig?

GB (OC, USA) writes:
22-10-2022 19:00

Statesmen's Medal - Finding Leena II

Ah figured it out. This is definitely a first! Thanks!

Author: sphinxx, 21-10-2022 14:11
Walkthrough - Finding Leena II
Here is a walkthrough of this wonderful map

https://youtu.be/Knm2Nmg9xgA

sphinxx writes:
31-10-2022 17:06

Thx for your kind words ;)
As I played the map twice I knew everything for the second time so it all went pretty flawlessly..
But knowing your style of play you'll probably finish the map faster than me ingame time.. :)

wasilix writes:
31-10-2022 17:13

- - Finding Leena II

Hah, no, I won't! :) Not in 1st playthrough for sure. I'm in month 12 on Tazar. I've been running back and forth missing things all over the map. No idea how much time I wasted, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's possible to reach him 4 months earlier :D At some point I just decided that I don't care that much about speed because it's not going to be fast anyway.

sphinxx writes:
31-10-2022 18:01

I needed 20 months in my first try so no worries ;)
I was in 11th month on tazar so I doubt that 4 months faster is possible at this point but 2 months for sure. I don't know which version you are playing but in the latest version there is a "shortcut" that saves you at least a week..

wasilix writes:
31-10-2022 20:19

No, I was much slower than I realised! - Finding Leena II

Sorry, I didn't know exactly when I reached him and 12 month was my "feeling" :) I actually reached him in the beginning of month 15 :D So, I guess, 4 months sounds about right now :D

sphinxx writes:
31-10-2022 21:26

;) - Finding Leena II

Yeah that sounds better ;)

Author: Art, 20-10-2022 22:58
where to go ? - Finding Leena II
i don't understand where to go next in that location?
where to go ? - Finding Leena II

Art writes:
20-10-2022 23:18

huh - Finding Leena II

nvm, found it! nice plants!

Author: Arsen (Россия), 16-10-2022 13:28
sequencing? - Finding Leena II
How to act in this place at the beginning of the game? No matter what I do, the blue player is killing me. Even if not, I can't find anyone to fight to turn a dead ally into a demon to open the gate.

Author: Arsen (Россия), 16-10-2022 13:13
How to act in this place at the beginning of the game? No matter what I do, the blue player is killing me. Even if not, I can't find anyone to fight to turn a dead ally into a demon to open the gate.

sphinxx writes:
16-10-2022 13:33

Чтоб не пустить мариус на сушу тебе нужно взять лопату и физически потрудится))
Тебе нужно на лево вверх.. Там ты найдёшь "мясо" которое можно превратить в демона)

Arsen (Россия) writes:
16-10-2022 14:20

Супер;) Спасибо!)

Author: Andre (Switzerland), 11-10-2022 20:38 Like
LIKE - Finding Leena II
Forgot to put LIKE

Author: Pawel (Opole), 11-10-2022 20:21
stuck again - Finding Leena II
I'm one step short to get there with phoenix only and I don't think its enough to beat titans.
stuck again - Finding Leena II

sphinxx writes:
11-10-2022 20:30

Me and someone else already posted an explanation how to get there. So look down below and don't forget to visit the stables before..

Arne (Dutch) writes:
11-10-2022 21:23

Distance - Finding Leena II

This distance can certainly be overcome with Liches, but as sphinxx writes, you have to visit the stables and start from the right point.

Pawel (Opole) writes:
11-10-2022 22:20

map - Finding Leena II

Got it thanks lads.

Author: Andre (Switzerland), 11-10-2022 18:09 Like
LIKE - Finding Leena II
Forgot to put LIKE

Author: Andre (Switzerland), 11-10-2022 18:09 Like
Cant find Crystals - Finding Leena II
Dear All,

Last 3 days (life days, not game days) i cant progress with this wonderful map - no chance i can find 200 crystals, Can someone advice?
Thank you!

sphinxx writes:
11-10-2022 18:35

You won't find crystal but you can transform it ;)

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 10-10-2022 21:10 Like
THX - Finding Leena II
Here's the thumbs up sphinxx :) THX

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 10-10-2022 18:40 Like
очень интересная карта - Finding Leena II
Очередной шедевр от Nebel.
Было очень интересно проходить, бои не очень сложные, но интересен именно процесс прохождения. Много загадок на карте. Для решения некоторых загадок приходилось читать форум и пользоваться редактором. Книгу мании огня я сохранил, но не пользовался ее, чтобы не портить баланс игры.
У меня вылетело три дня моей жизни, чтобы пройти эту игру до конца)).
Спасибо автору. 10/10.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
10-10-2022 21:08

спасибо - Finding Leena II

Здравствуй, большое спасибо за оценку, я рад, что тебя понравилась карта. Большое спасибо также sphinxx, и поэтому я ставлю ему большой палец вверх за всех!!!

Author: Arne (Dutch), 10-10-2022 15:47 Like
I Vote No. 1 - Finding Leena II
I Vote No. 1

Author: Arne (Dutch), 10-10-2022 15:46 Like
Great map ! - Finding Leena II
Great map, my brain warmed up nicely, but I enjoyed it. Thanks to the creators.

sphinxx writes:
10-10-2022 16:30

You are welcome :)
I recommend you to play Nebels other maps..

Author: Pawel (Opole), 10-10-2022 15:46
great map!!! - Finding Leena II
I would love to see someday walkthrough video on level hard 200% difficulty without book of fire.

sphinxx writes:
10-10-2022 16:25

You will ;)

Author: Maski (Russia, Moscow), 10-10-2022 00:14
Great!! - Finding Leena II
Прошел. Впервые обращался сюда за подсказками. Без них точно бы не прошел, подумал бы, что где-то баг. Спасибо, ребята! Я даже забыл про секс, как сказала моя девушка)))

sphinxx writes:
10-10-2022 00:43

:DD - Finding Leena II

Настоящий геройщик! :D

Author: Maski (Russia, Moscow), 09-10-2022 16:22
Erdamon - Finding Leena II
Эрдамона надо убить, чтоб взять небесную сферу? а то было написано, что он непобедим, а теперь вдруг страж прохода говорит, что надо убить.

sphinxx writes:
09-10-2022 16:31

Моандор он не победим ;)

Event66 (Екатеринбург) writes:
10-10-2022 18:43

небесная сфера - Finding Leena II

Нужно найти Лину, она сможет убить Эрдамона.
Я тоже застрял на этом моменте, думал что что-то упустил, но это была очередная загадка

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-107 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy