Author: ntt , 25-03-2017 12:01

death lord - Warriors Leap - Heroes 7 map

Where is your latest map? Why did it disappear from the site? Where can I find it? more...

Author: blackace , 25-03-2017 11:09

Hi im stuck @ dragon lord map - Dragon Lord - Heroes 3 map

I can't unlock Rashka . It require Orb of temperment fire . But to get it i need angelic alliance . How can i get the sword ?? more...

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 25-03-2017 01:43

Finally lost interest in map - The First Circle - Heroes 3 map

After I killed all inferno heroes, enemy started to pour in my land. After killing dozens of them another few dozen heroes jumped through different portals. I am tired of this hunt since it requires hours of patience which I don't have at the moment more...

Author: Dr.Marsupio (Argentina), 24-03-2017 21:30

Equilibris mod - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - Heroes 4 map

To play the map you need the Equilibris mod installed.

And to open it on the map editor you need the equilibris map editor (comes with extra assets that will no let you load the map otherwise). more...

Author: Matt (Zwolle, Netherlands), 24-03-2017 20:02

One of the best single player maps ever - Puritania II - Heroes 4 map

I thank the creator of this map for putting so much time and effort in it!! the fact that its completely single player can be real fun at times!!

THANKS! more...

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 24-03-2017 14:15

+ - Magician, Warrior and Master - Heroes 3 map

Hey Ghost, great map, thanks. more...

Author: kawan (Bulgaria), 24-03-2017 10:58

Great map! - The Fall of Atlantis - Heroes 3 map

I was just wandering if there is another map created by the same author? more...

Author: sandman (south africa), 23-03-2017 22:44

Angel defeated - Angel - Heroes 7 map

Not to worry - defeated Orna in month 2. Interesting battle. Was regarded by AI as deadly but dark magic on necro is OP :) more...

Author: Andreas (Munich), 23-03-2017 21:47

good map - Dragons meridian - Heroes 3 map

please continue making maps more...

Author: quasi-modo (moscow,russia), 23-03-2017 21:35

porque habeis quitado el ultimo mapa - Warriors Leap - Heroes 7 map

pusisteis un mapa y lo habeis borrado pronto, me apetecia descargarlo more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Hunting the ghost - map rating = 9.20 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Hunting the ghost - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Hunting the ghost - heroes 5 maps
Download map -> Hunting the ghost

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Long time ago humans were living happily by Angel Mountain. Someday Dragons attacked them and destroyed their town. Most of the troops died and the knight who lead them, droped dead. Somehow though, he has returned as a ghost and started a new society elsewhere.
Now, Warlocks and Demons claim the land and they won't stop until the ghost is vanished. At the end, only one can be the ruler of these lands...

Added: 10-10-2016

Heroes 5 maps: Crepusculo | Battle for Honor ToE | Sorcerer's Isle | Rise to the Power 2

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-21 |

Author: EmperorLuuk (Netherlands), 11-11-2013 00:17
Great map, strong neutrals
Great looking map, i played as Infernal team. The stacks of the neutrals were too strong imo, only way to beat them was to use vampirism on arch devils, lame strategy but it worked. I beat every stack soon after i got like 40 devils. I do think the AI could use some improvement and the ghost hero is fine, but he should have more units and the game should end when you beat the ghost imo. (make it a race)

Author: Sanjin (Tokyo/Zagreb), 18-08-2012 13:16
Hunting the ghost
A great map, extremely powerful hero develops, my suggestion play the Dungeon

Author: Elena (St.Peterburg, Russia), 26-07-2010 22:06 +9
Well done!
A really nice map and an interesting story, although it's mostly neutral creatures you have to fight (legions of angels, dragons, etc. in the end), not players. Players were easy :)
For those who complained about the phoenixes in the middle - why don't you beat them earlier, before they grow too powerful? ;) I killed them on my side of the island long before I got to the demons, so in the end they were no trouble to me.
Thanks for the map!

Author: Mogg (Paris, France), 30-05-2010 16:45
Countries aspects
This map is relatively nice to play. But as soon as you guess that 25 dragns join you systematically, it is too easy. An effort could ne done regarding the aspects of continents. However, good map to pass time for playing. One more time, this map only proposes 2 races...

Author: РЬТ (РЬ), 03-02-2010 16:25
ЧАП
ОРПР

Author: Peter Bartha (Arnhem, Netherlands), 08-01-2010 23:08 +10
Nice mood.
Caused me 3 good nights. The end of it was too easy and fast, otherwise the whole map is super. I`m wondering till when will i remember those nights.. decades. Nice work!

Author: Goliath (Kyiv,Ukraine), 24-11-2009 14:43
Good map,but enemies could be stronger
This map is fine,but as for me-enemies were to weak in the end.It was no problem to vanquish demons and when I reached the knight(ghost) I had 40lvl and 600+red dragons so that was not battle at all,just murdering^)
I played at hero difficulty.

Author: Rob (Wisconsin, U.S.A.), 27-08-2009 09:13
Great Map
I liked this map quite a bit. Only problem I had was not knowing there was a Wings artifact needed to fly to green. I came back on this site read some posts and discovered this fact. Other than that it is a nice map and your heroes can get pretty powerful. Good job!!

Author: Bleaurgh (Uzice, Serbia), 26-06-2009 19:09 +8
Good map with few flaws
Interesting map with some fine elements, but entire down-left quarter of the surface map is wasted for those mountains and few objects. And also, once I got those wings victory was just a matter of time, I've beaten both opponents with ease, they really should be stronger. It turns out that biggest challenge were neutral creatures guarding various treasures and objects. Still, don't get me wrong, it's a good map!

Author: skanavy (moscow,Russia), 03-05-2009 17:46
problem
impossible for me to beat phoenixes in the middle of the map...I have warlock 35 lvl,
800 black dragons, racial ultimate ability, retribution >.

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-21 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru