Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Author: Valeri , 25-03-2024 23:16

Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about War of the lords - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map War of the lords - heroes 4 mapsDownload map War of the lords - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> War of the lords

Heroes 4: Winds of War

This is the war of Marcius.A true barbarian in heart and mind.

Added: 19-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: Taking the Town | Pirates | Gloria per i giorni futuri - campaign | Le Cinque Flotte - campaign

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 |

Author: Max (Germany,Osnabrueck), 23-08-2010 01:40 Like
omg
ty for help..made it to final battle but my army was too weak to defeat the nature master...and now ive got mainly no army and he's walking around gettin stronger..mistake to open the gate i guess.. :/

Author: Koni, 22-08-2010 16:54
Summon ship
What about summon ship behind the green gate? :)
klar kanst du meine Version auch in deutsch haben. Mail mich einfach an!

Author: Max (Germany,Osnabrueck), 22-08-2010 15:33 Like
Lord Zambu
Wirklich eine gute Karte. Hab jetzt die Barbaren-Stadt erobert, komme aber über keine Brücke zu der Area vom Lord..die sind beide kaputt und die nach dem grünen Tor kann ich nicht betreten..bug?
gibts deine editierte Version auch in deutsch? =)
und klar spiel ich die editierte version..

Author: Koni, 22-08-2010 00:37
Tunnel guard
There is a passageway UNDER the long bridge to the east. Defeat the tunnel guard in the middle, and you soon will meet the Dark Lord with this 2 artifacts. My walkthrough is just in this difficult part of the map. Be patient some days, and I hope you play my edited version then. :)

Author: Max, 21-08-2010 17:29 Like
very nice
im so happy to play this map..and i just got to the point, that i completed the gathering storm arena..so but i still cant find a portal or sth ive read about here, and i need ring of light and the flame of chaos...plz help me.
never had a lvl 70 hero before, its amazing :D

Author: Koni, 21-08-2010 13:52
Green tent and whirlpool
I see you have entered Anduran's labyrinth from the tunnel in the Southern sea. But you should have done it by an one way entrance in the Northern sea. You get there if you use the tunnel to the upper world (coming from your conquered stronghold in the North behind the Dragon's city) and summon a ship at the shore. From there you can explore the Northern sea, where you find both an island with a green tent, and with the entrance to the labyrinth. Don't forget to conquer Blue's Genies island and visit the portal to another dimension. After coming back from Anduran you enter the whirlpool and proceed into the Land of bugs. From there it's a long way to the SE corner with the 5-Tomes quest hut.

Author: Max (upper world 245-168), 20-08-2010 21:13 Like
Great Map
Very nice! But i got stucked somehow..
I got all the 5 books of masters..but i cant find the point to transform them! i looked at SE already but cannot find it..havent found the green tent yet, too...please help, though this map is really amazing =)

Author: G.Hroncek, 20-08-2010 18:19
STEFAN KISPALKO THE GREAT
Stefan Kispalko is great map maker and he proved it once again. I played his HOMM3 map The Empire of The world II and had to try this one. Its 10/10. The only small disappointment was that my army was too strong for most opponents throughout the game. But final battle was epic.

Author: Koni, 12-08-2010 12:23
Edited version
I'm working on an edited version without this bug and an attached walkthrough. I'll keep you informed.

Author: Koni, 08-08-2010 02:35
Bug
Sorry, but it is a bug in the game. You should have won if you wait 3 days and own all towns.

Author: barb, 07-08-2010 21:10
last quest?
Sorry for disturbing again, but how can I finish the map? I killed all the enemies, Nature Master, I went to Marcius's house, but the victory title just don't appear. Is there anything else to do after beating nature Master?

Although, it is the best map I've ever played, very nice work! :)

Author: Koni, 07-08-2010 15:29
Right way
You are on the right way. Try on an on at the whirlpool from different sides. Make a step on land and try Summon as long until the ship is on the "inner" side to the pool. It is possible!!

Author: barb, 07-08-2010 13:51
whirlpool use
I'm having problem with finding the master spell book. I got all the 5 tomes, the green guard, etc. I went to the whirlpool, but I can't reach it (even with summon boat from the land next to it.). Am I trying it wrong? Is it the correct way tho reach the master tome?

Author: Koni, 07-08-2010 00:59
Bitte vorige Posts lesen! :)
Author: Koni, 23-05-2010 12:09
3rd elven city
Trajen, seems you haven't found the way to a 3rd elven city, named Ishtar, where you can build a boat and reach the ocean. You find the city on a way southeast from the sign TO DEATH. There is leading a (hidden) bridge across the river, then passing a dwelling of frenzied gnashers.

Mike: Du koenntest eine deutsche Version dieser Map von mir bekommen!! Mail genuegt! Lohnt sich wirklich, damit noch mal neu zu starten.

Author: mike (germany), 06-08-2010 21:07
ship
i cant get to the ship in second elven town. have bought 4, but they all are behind trees and have no way to get to them.

Author: Dejan Čolić (Serbia, Uzice), 03-08-2010 19:04
Great map
On of the best map I had played. :)

Author: Koni, 24-07-2010 11:58
Summerland
Having completed the Gathering Storm arena enter the portal behind the last Guard (demands armor of chaos) and you exit near a quest hut Zambu/medium resistance (message: meet me in the middle/Lord Zambu). Now head north first, pass the red tent (you can't visit it by now), turn east (crossing the dark forest), via a bridge to the south you can conquer a barbarian town, from there through a green gate in the area of Zambu, he resides in a haven town. Via Lord Zambu gate you now can visit the red tent and proceed north.

Author: BlackpoweR (Bulgaria), 23-07-2010 13:28
RED KEY and LORD Zambu
how can I get the red key and where is lord zambu ?

Author: Koni, 15-07-2010 00:52
Use whirlpool
Open the green guards area in the Northern sea and use the well hidden whirlpool. From the exit you can land east and explore the Green land: The land of bugs, where you will get access to the purple tent. Then back to this point via purple gate etc.

Author: Angels (USA), 14-07-2010 22:47
Book of Masters
Great map! I have the same difficulty as Kenny. How can I get to the SE corner of the upper world? I have just visited the green tent, and also get the 5 tomes (chaos as the last one). The right side of the map is still all dark to me, not even a peek. What did I miss?

Author: Koni, 04-07-2010 11:36
Help difficult from war
gabriel: You have to kill the Lord of Chaos in the arena and visit the hut. Into the arena you get by a quest guard with the angelfeather cloak. But I don't know where you are exactly. If you have reached the guard who demands the armor of chaos, you are very close already.

Kenny: You have to visit a quest hut in the SE corner of the upper world, where you have to kill the teal Death of Nature hero. Don't know where you are exactly. You could pm me, and perhaps send me your save.

Author: Kenny (Norway), 28-06-2010 13:26
Book of Masters
Where can I transform the 5 tomes to the book of masters? please!

Author: gabriel (Poland), 30-05-2010 00:15
problem
Hi. I'm stuck, since I can't find the armor of chaos which is required to open the tower and go furthe:( Can anyone tell me, where can I find this artifact?

Author: Koni, 23-05-2010 12:09
3rd elven city
Trajen, seems you haven't found the way to a 3rd elven city, named Ishtar, where you can build a boat and reach the ocean. You find the city on a way southeast from the sign TO DEATH. There is leading a (hidden) bridge across the river, then passing a dwelling of frenzied gnashers.

Author: m (Bulgaria), 14-05-2010 01:07
Wonderfull map,ecpecially when I read about the secret tunnel here in the comments!Almost completed.

Author: Trajen (Seattle, WA), 30-04-2010 03:24
The Boat
So, I just waited and waited till I had a big enough force to kill the undead dude and head into the tunnel. Once down there I could make my way to the tower and learn the summon ship spell. I can now go up and use it probably. My only problem with this is that when you head to the big undead dude in the first place it tells you to search the sea first to get stronger. So, if I did it in the wrong sequence, then my first comment stands. If this is the right sequence, then fix the stupid message.

Author: Trajen (Seattle, WA), 30-04-2010 01:36
First BOAT!
Acquired the first to elven cities. It says to search the sea before fighting big undead dude, but all of the boats I make at the ONLY city that can have a shipyard are unreachable. I tried making a bunch of ships, but it stops me at four (due to lack of anchoring space) and I can't get on any of the created ones cause they aren't near the trail and the hero can't use them. I could care less if this is some dumb idea of a trial. All it's doing is making this map a waste of disc space cause there's no direction. If we have to read your freakin mind, then you've got a problem. WHERE'S THE BOAT? :)

August writes:
02-02-2019 21:28

Sam issue - War of the lords

I have the same issue, did you solve?

Author: Koni, 23-01-2010 10:52
Summon ship and frosthammer
In the north of the underworld you find a quest guard (defeat nightmare), and behind you get access to a shipyard. Ship to the quest tower (122,34,2) with your main hero and he will get summon ship spell.
The frosthammer you find northeast of the gate near a conservatory of life (183,213,2).

Author: mb (US), 04-01-2010 09:42 Like
help!
Great map, but I'm stuck - I need the frost hammer to get past a gate, but I can't find it anywhere

Author: qq (china), 04-12-2009 12:42 Like
a bug?
I should get a magic as summon ship spell when I ask the tower undergroud,but i didn't,so i can't continue....

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy