Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about The world between worlds - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The world between worlds - heroes 5 mapsDownload map The world between worlds - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> The world between worlds

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

The world between worlds. Patience, your full power will come.

Added: 15-09-2017

Heroes 5 maps: The Drowned Island | Blood Isle | AAA Garalduko mepas | THE DARK PORTAL

Author: Markus (London), 08-01-2021 05:31
Well - The world between worlds
Beautiful looking map but its boring, at 4th month i just go with my small army (40 green dragons, 300 hunters) and kill everything on my way (battle just takes maximum 2 rounds, and my hero dont have to use any magic), there is no any single army that is difficult or impossible to defeat at current moment - and thats all on highest difficulty lvl. AI player also looks weak

Author: Bohdan (Kremenec - Ukraine), 14-08-2019 09:05
How to break logic) - The world between worlds
This card contains the angel wings artifact, as well as powerful garrisons belonging to opponents.
The starting hero I took a zehir. It has enough advantages to knock out two opponents in the first stage, after which the garrisons become neutral. Finding the wings of an angel we fly over garrisons and take away the army. Really managed to retrieve an army of three garrisons of 1,050 phoenixes. The powerful Necromancer army is then easily destroyed)

Author: yuanjian huang (taizhou,china), 28-07-2012 08:32
maps
thanks

Author: Maxable (RIga), 21-12-2010 21:21 Like
cant get to the Teal
cant get to the Teal. Any tips? Please help.

Author: Marcin (Poland), 08-12-2010 15:58
Whery nice, but i have a problem :P
This is where nice and big map, i killed al computers but i cant get to the necropolis CPU player and i dont know how i can get there.. i think the angle of wing will be able to gwt me there but i dont see this artifact on the map.. Please help someone ;D

Author: Jeff (Cary, North Carolina, USA), 11-08-2010 08:02
Need the Angel Wings?
I'm still playing this map, and it has mostly been fun (though AI turns take WAY too long). But I am now afraid I may be stuck because a random Neutral army has appeared on one of the "stepping stones" to the Angel Wings. I can't Instant Travel to get them because that random army is covering my landing place. Do I need the Wings to finish? Or will there be another way to get to Teal? It will be a big disappointment if I can't finish, but I'd rather know now before playing for a lot longer only to find out there's no way to win without flying.

Author: Mogg (Paris, France), 30-05-2010 16:43
What is pity
This map is great map really, many jobs have been done and spirit is nice. What is pity is the fixed choice of race (dungeon only). But we pass with my wife a long time playing with this map (no crash, not too long for waiting computer's players). Congratulations and thanks to provide so many pleasure.
French fan!

Author: zack, 01-02-2010 13:05 Like
good
well there are many teleporters.. way too many.. and it takes too long time to end this so its not that fun
anyway good map! so i give u 8/10

Author: Chris (California, USA), 03-01-2010 23:15
Mixed Review
Pros: thoughtful design, good balance of neutrals, plenty of interesting places to check out. Always fun to have the Dungeon faction as the default.

Cons: very tedious to reach the endgame, going over the Necropolis cities, and (as the other commenters noted) it takes a really long time to hike around the map. I ended up abandoning it the two times I've tried to play it.

Author: Name not found (Czech Republic), 19-12-2009 17:37
Great, but....
Yeah, this map is one of the best I ever played.
However, there is some serious Ubisoft issue: When I played with my friend against all other players (in one team), they were too strong at the third difficulty (hard?). When we divided them into two teams instead of one, it was "as easy as stamping on kitten". Ubisoft totally screwed this game, but this map makes me think not everything is lost...

Author: Derion (Montpellier, France), 18-09-2009 17:04
map geniale!!!
bravo pour cette map excellente!!!
J'attends la prochaine avec impatience.
Thanks

Author: Horus-Ra (U.S.A.), 12-09-2009 04:11
Horus-Ra
I liked the map.......at first. It is a good map but the only problem I had with it was too many teleporters, one tends to forget which teleporter leads to which destination. Ultimately I got tired of that and decided to NOT finish the map. The teleporters are the only thing that will cause me not to play it again. Other-wise I liked what I saw of it. I'm giving it a 5 ONLY because of the teleporters. It would have been a 10 for me otherwise.

Author: Vincent (Geneva), 04-08-2009 13:43
Where is the underground?
Hi! I downloaded the map and run it with the map editor... And what a surprise: the underground is totally empty!!!

Can u please upload the last version, this map seems very good!

Thanks

Author: francois bourdier (France), 09-04-2009 13:59
Note from the author
Thank you so much for yours remarks. Today I've put a udapted file on the database. I hope, this one, bugless or not too much.

Author: tyRon^s (Lithuania), 08-04-2009 12:45
Good MAP 9/10
Some mistakes and bugs, too much teleports, overall i give 9/10

Author: pimpilimpi (Albania), 19-03-2009 22:22
-
where are the stronghold races?????

Author: NtDragon (Hillerød, Denmark), 31-01-2009 01:43
one of the best
I must say, this is one of the best maps, my GF and I have played ever... great job mate..
but there was some problems... some things that couldn´t be reached and small isues like that...
but overall... NICE

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 20-01-2009 21:31
too big and empty
Epic idea, yet average execution.

Firts of all, despite many portals scattered all around this map takes weeks to travel around. This is annoying especially in early game when you can't go back to your town to renew army. Not to mention travelling from your castle to another opponent may take a week assuming you know perfectly where to go.
In the underground things go worse as path is longer. It is almost unlikely to reach middle players and run by AI they get stuck and wait forever.

The distance could be easily shorten by reworking this map as an XL one and remove huge mountains occcupying large part of the map.

As for the graphics, they are poor. Random floor lights placed under every interactive object are really eye-offensive. The underground is overstuffed with decorations and useless objects just as Folk's Garden.

Creature weeks are not disabled, which totally messes the map and makes caravans stop working.

Also, stacks which don't grow appear rather silly after month 5.

All in all, I had a nice time playing this map, however it is very annoying at some points. I give 7.

Author: Elion (Naberezhniye Chelny, Russia), 31-12-2008 11:36 Like
Wonderful!
This is the best map I have seen up to now although I play HMMV from the beginning regularly. The author must have spent a lot of time with it and here we have a real masterpiece to be envied by Nival mapmakers. Lots of pleasant surprises and every inch of the map is very well thought of. Thank you a lot and - waiting for another one, if possible.

Author: John DiFool (USA), 09-12-2008 21:29
Problem with green player
The Green player is trapped in his territory. I've explored and scoured every square inch looking for a way out, without success. There's a chain of keymaster gates near my starting town, but it doesn't match the color of the tent I can flag underground. Apparently there should be a one-way teleporter which should bring you to this island where Red/Blue/Yellow/Gree n have a garrison gate with zounds of Phoenixes guarding each. The tent I need to flag is there, and the other three players I mentioned all have heroes running around in there. But all one-way teleporters in Green's territory merely bring you back near the underground entrance, and not to this island.

Author: zawangel (France), 22-11-2008 22:45
Very good
Many thanks François for your map. A very very good map. Another one please

Author: evadman (US -East Coast), 09-11-2008 19:13
great map
this is one of the best maps i have seen! the AI gets hung up a lot towards the end of the game but is worth waiting. please make more maps!!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy