Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The enemy has grown very strong. They want your land, your resources and your artifacts! Protect your Kingdom and destroy your enemies!

No DD, Fly or WW
TP & Rez are restricted
Do NOT start as Rampart. Any other faction works
Not for beginners
Good luck and enjoy!

Added: 08-04-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Pathways | Ground Zero | Lost Continent | The Shouting Isles

Author: Wingman27, 20-04-2024 05:39
Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks

Author: Рашид, 15-04-2024 19:00
Супер карта! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
Карта очень интересная!
Стартуем в начале – Коркес сразу убегает, зеленых драконов одну битву выигрывает – и потом … И он вначале основной для быстрого старта, т.к. один сразу накаченный…
Сер Мюллих проходит свои битвы до конца – там на 2м месяце можно дойти до своего замка, но он не обязателен…
В основном играю дипломатами – т.к. много можно присоединить внешних войск
+ Десса(любимый герой дальнеход), Коркес и Тарзан
На 4-1-3 беру замок в подземелье, Десса в 100 раз меньше войско, видео здесь: youtu.be/jOM5Fzrb9Zk
Коричневый очень силен – но есть берсерк, поэтому буду его трепать когда будет подходить к моему городу…
Супер карта! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54
Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later.

Author: Jovian, 09-03-2024 16:03
Blue invades on 6th month - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
Don't know how you manage to complete, but Blue invades on 6th month via water paths and have heroes with stats 75+ with armies like 9000 gorgons and other. While my tazar only kicked level 51 with 50-60 stats.

32167 writes:
09-03-2024 18:50

:) - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

These guys have not shown any aggression towards me. They did their own thing on the islands. At the very least, you could distract them with secondary heroes.
Then grab the dungeon that is placed behind the factory as quickly as possible and run to the blue territory as soon as the gates open (7.1.1).

Author: Jovian, 09-03-2024 16:02
Blue invading on 6m - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
Don't know how you manage to complete, but Blue invades on 6th month via water paths and have heroes with stats 75+ with armies like 9000 gorgons and other. While my tazar only kicked level 51 with 50-60 stats.

Author: 32167, 25-02-2024 17:51 Like
nice map - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
I really liked the map. There were some very interesting and difficult battles. Last no-loss battle against a hero with a ring of oblivion (my hero without armor, tactics and fire magic) was tough. And then, unfortunately, I had to wait for 3.5 months for the gate to open… It would be more interesting if the last two AI players had alternative border guarded passes for human player.
Thank you for uploading.
nice map - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

Author: Ivan (Russia), 24-12-2023 12:58 Like
An excellent map! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
I've just finished playing this great map. It is the best map I have ever played!

The only disadvantage is that Tazar doesn't have Pathfinding and Logistics skills, but has got two anti-magic skills instead which are useless when playing a game with huge armies.

Author: CQ (Bulgaria), 05-09-2023 20:10
Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
Very solid map, was kinda challenging - had to switch to main Tazar and run around to get the few extra libraries/trees for lvls from the enemy territory to secure defeating tan (was strong Gunnar), when enemy capped at max heroes they just left so much free strong army within prisons, but thats the AI, cant be helped... and after that blue was just matter of time, then just press new day for 2-3 months to open the last 2 enemies to kill em in like 2 days.

Author: wasilix, 24-07-2023 11:40 Like
- - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
I don't remember them to have 80+ stats in my game, probably got boosted afterwards... If so, it probably should be quite a bit more challenging, although if you are around 70, it should still be fine. My primary suggestion would be for you to use a strong armorer hero (I had Neela here, I think). If I recall correctly, there is also Tazar available through a prison here. With just a bunch of AAs such hero (the higher level the merrier) can destroy everything that doesn't have a recanter's cloak or/and a ring of oblivion. Against opponents not letting you use clone to resurrect your AAs you'll have to use a trick or two or/and maybe bring some cannon fodder which is widely available on the map.

Author: Steve (Canada), 23-07-2023 17:19
addendum - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
edit: I admire the effort the creator put into this, as the quests, border controls and all feel very much calculated. It's obvious it was a huge effort!

Author: Steve (Canada), 23-07-2023 17:17
Very tedious, very long, very challenging - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
I don't know how the other players killed tan and blue so easily. I am at month 8 and am struggling against them, their heroes having stats 80s and 90s, huge armies, and one has the recanter's cloak too. I pick up all +def and +attack, and my main hero just scratches stats about 80 right now. I haven't found cloak or hota, maybe that got banished in the more recent version, I don't now. I am getting really tired with the map, it's just so huge, and I would still need to visit one third of it to bump my stats to 99 to have a chance to fight the opponents. not sure I'll finish it.

Steve writes:
24-07-2023 20:21

reply - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

thanks for the tips. finally I finished it, but it was very hard till the end. I killed a few 99 heroes, and 3 out of 5 of them had the recanters cloak (some also ring of oblivion). When blue and tan were gone, I consolidated my army and went against the other two and orange kicked my ass badly :D finally I stole all his castles and so the guy timed out. I also think the map was buffed, in the editor it seems hota and cloak of the undead king are disabled, and the powerful enemy heroes were super strong. I was also lucky that green did not free his prisoners in time, so I got a huge army boost from those guys. Anyway, interesting map, for sure different than other maps.

Steve (Canada) writes:
25-07-2023 14:22

btw now I remember I did not take Tazar as my main as he did not have fire magic and I thought I would need expert berserk on this map. but you are right, armorer with a lvl 60 hero is just mind blowing!

wasilix writes:
25-07-2023 20:24

That's understandable, but I personally don't like berserk gameplay, so I'm happy to play armorer without fire magic, and honestly I don't think I ever regretted doing so :)

Wingman27 writes:
31-08-2023 09:25

Nice work, Steve - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

The map was indeed updated. You’re the first person to have claimed victory over the enhanced version, Steve. Congrats! Blue and Tan’s primary stats were boosted even further, glad to hear it took several months to beat them. Orange and Green should have been beasts, not surprised they kicked some butt upon being released. I’m surprised they didn’t take over castles and got timed out... would have been tough to kill them straight up. That map has a lot going on with it, it was my first creation and I may have gone a bit overboard lol. My new map Greedy Warlords! is more simple but still challenging and fun. A finalized version should be uploaded 8/31/2023, I encourage you to try it! If you do, let me know what you think. Cheers!

Wingman27 writes:
31-08-2023 09:30

Nice work, Steve - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

The map was indeed updated. You’re the first person to have claimed victory over the enhanced version, Steve. Congrats! Blue and Tan’s primary stats were boosted even further, glad to hear it took several months to beat them. Orange and Green should have been beasts, not surprised they kicked some butt upon being released. I’m surprised they didn’t take over castles and got timed out... would have been tough to kill them straight up. That map has a lot going on with it, it was my first creation and I may have gone a bit overboard lol. My new map Greedy Warlords! is more simple but still challenging and fun. A finalized version should be uploaded 8/31/2023, I encourage you to try it! If you do, let me know what you think. Cheers!

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 21-03-2023 08:07 Like
Is it updated? - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
Map is showing 3/19/23 and is back to top of search by date, is the updated version without cloak/horn and other tweaks there or still same version?

Author: wasilix, 12-03-2023 23:24 Like
Good if you like it easy - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
I've just finished the map. Overall I'd say that it's good, but there is definitely a lot of space for improvement. Some things to note:

1. I very much liked challenge heroes in the beginning of the map. They are great and provide some food for thought in terms of how fast you can escape with them based on your mana management and help you with map progress. Mine was 1-2-7 for Mullich and 2-1-5 for Corkes (should at least be possible 1-4-7, but maybe even faster).

2. Author came up with what seems to be a pretty cool idea to resolve the problem of allowing starting player to pick a faction and having to reward him/her with troops occasionally, which is to give troops of multiple towns at the same time. The bad part is that I never used them on my main, so they never formed a backbone of my army, but secondary heroes get to do something useful with all these troops available.

3. A lot of things about this map are random: spawning towns, dwellings, neutral creatures and artifacts. There seem to be very few artifacts disabled on the map, thus it may provide for some welcome or unwelcome challenge when an enemy hero gets a ring of oblivion or a recanter's cloak. I met one such hero in end of month 4, whom I had to avoid for some time, and only killed him after luring him to attack me in town.

4. Beyond randomness, unfortunately difficulty is not there. It's a good map though if you like feeling overpowered. Armorer hero will have some fun. Rarely did I have to try a fight against an enemy twice to get it to 0 losses, except for the hero with the recanter's cloak in the beginning.

5. Tan player due to 8 hero limit or for some other reasons didn't free all heroes in his part of the dungeon and I got several heroes with decent army this way. Maybe it's worth reducing number of prisons available to tan to make it less likely to happen.

6. I liked that the player can reach Tan without having to wait until the gates open, but having such option for other players would be great. I didn't have to wait for blue (I finished Tan a few days after his first gate opened), but having killed blue by middle of month 7, I had to wait more than 5 months to kill 2 remaining players.

7. At some point (around month 7 onward) all towns started giving ridiculous amounts of troops, that aren't needed at all. Never used any of them. I'd disable them all or significantly reduced.

8. I suggest to increase stats of green and orange to at least 90. Between months 7 and 13 I had plenty of time to bring all of my stats to 99 and level to max. Having an armorer with such stats fight heroes with stats around 50 is like abusing children. Not good. Also I'd suggest to considerably boost their army too.

9. Fighting neutrals isn't challenging mostly. There is occasioanlly challenge when a player has 5th and weakest hero fight a big army for some good reward, but otherwise fights are very easy.

Overall, I'd say that if you are looking for a more casual experience, this map may be a good fit for you.

PS: I played without horn or cloak. Right now both are available, but the author expressed the desire to remove them, which I support.

wINGMAN writes:
19-03-2023 08:40

DONT USE THE CLOAK AND HORN - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

DONT USE THE CLOAK AND HORN AND THE REST OF THE MAP WOULD MAKE SENSE.

THE PERSON ON THIS SITE WON'T UPDATE MY MAP THAT HAS CLOAK AND HORN REMOVED.

IF YOU LIKE EASY THEN YEAH USE CLOAK AND HORN

wasilix writes:
19-03-2023 09:26

I said in the end of my comment that I used neither.

Author: Adriano (Holland), 12-03-2023 17:49 Like
Hmm - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
I just can't seem to get Corkes through in the beginning against the dragons - followed by Titans etc...
I'm still on day 1 :( please give me advice!

wasilix writes:
12-03-2023 18:04

As far as I can tell you can't and don't have to beat them on day 1. Your hero has mana-restoring artifacts for reason. You are obviously not going to kill 20ish titans with a dozen of nixes if you don't have any mana :)

Author: Gulo (Xian,China), 12-03-2023 04:50
Time - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
I have defeated blue and brown players in mouth 9 。Must I have to wait until mouth 13 when the gate open that I can fight with green and orange?

Ja Rite (United States) writes:
12-03-2023 20:20

Yup - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

well done, took me til month 11... it's a bit of a letdown, you have 4 months to build an army but the end fights aren't that hard, I just sat outside the gate for a month not even buying units

Hope you had fun on the rest of the map :)

Author: wasilix, 10-03-2023 10:49 Like
So far it's decent but we'll see - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
I liked the challenge heroes, but they are just too powerful when they leave their areas and there is not much difficulty in the big world, I'm afraid.

Mullich can free himself on 1-2-7, it's probably the earliest, but maybe there are ways to manage mana better than I did. With his stack of sharpshooters everything gets killed in autocombat. I'm right now on month 3, so I'll see if enemies will make difference.

Also, you mentioned that diplo is worthless and implied that almost all neutral stacks are set to either compliant or savage, which is far from to be true. At least in the beginning, it seems that most of the neutral stacks are set to aggressive, which is default.

Wingman27 writes:
10-03-2023 19:47

yo! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

Thanks for playing, hope you continue to make it through.

What do you mean by most of the stacks seem to be set to aggressive.... they are trying to flee from you? Even hostile stacks can flee, they just simply won't join you. Most stacks have most certainly had their disposition predetermined. I left only a select few up to luck. If they join you, whether it be for gold or for free, it's almost a guarantee that they're set up that way.

You can always auto combat fights even without the 2 heroes being free, the question is are you losing any units.... that's why the player plays out the fights. Of course the auto combat would still win but is it the most efficient?

If you're worried about enemy strength I'd check the thieves guild.

I'd also avoid the cloak and the horn artifacts which make any game cheap. Nobody seems to want a challenge but everyone wants to try and pick apart imperfection and criticize. Where's the map you made?

If you can't refrain from using the cloak and horn artifacts like everyone else i'd encourage you to play the 2.0 version where they're removed.

Send a picture of your final score beating 2.0 mr. auto combat pro

Wingman27 writes:
10-03-2023 19:59

ungrateful - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

ungrateful players like you are why I won't be uploading anymore maps. I'll just keep them to myself and the people i know personally.

Sorry there's no difficulty in the big world for you. so sorry you can auto combat monster stacks which is literally every single game. thanks for telling us you think you got your heroes as early as you can, sorry you think what the creator of the map says is "far from true".

The game isn't won by killing monster stacks or winning a "race" to get your heroes free. It's mainly about enjoyment and after the negative crap i'm hearing from you i'm not sure if you play any game for fun or see the good in anything....

I can guarantee you're going to use the cloak and horn lol

wasilix writes:
10-03-2023 21:29

Didn't mean to be ungrateful - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

I'm sorry if it came across rude, I didn't mean to. I didn't comment much further because I didn't yet finish the map, but wanted to touch upon a couple of things. It's up to you obviously whether you want to listen to me or not.

Speaking of autocombat, I obviously meant without losses. Maybe not all fights are such of course, but most that aren't, are still rather easily won.

And I didn't mean to brag (well, maybe just a tiny bit) about freeing Mulich on 1-2-7. If I managed to do that, many other will also do that, maybe even a day or two earlier. The point was that the power boost it provides is huge at this point.

I don't ever use cloak and horn unless the map is clearly built around using them, so that's nice to know that you built it keeping that in mind too.

PS: you obviously deserve kudos for making the map as it is. Last thing I want is discourage anyone from doing what you did, but you don't have to take my comments such negative way. Maybe there is a good reason to tweak some things up, and if you jump to taking any such comments this way you may miss it.

Cheers!

10-03-2023 21:45

Some criticism - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

It's a good map, but great maps don't expect players to 'play how you want us to'.

1. Want to make it so we can't retreat and get the heroes, no Tavern at first castle, should give time to force the battles and still buy heroes in the second castle.

2. Don't tell us not to use items you've left in, ban them. Get rid of cloak/horn and don't just say 'don't use them'.

3. Don't allow rampart if you don't want us to choose it.

4. Don't take it personally, we know you spent a lot of time on the map, we like the map, we're giving feedback about the flaws in the map. The more discussion the more people will download/play it so all feedback helps you.

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 08-03-2023 21:49 Like
Fun Map - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
Great start, interesting map, I did get cloak of the undead king a bit early.

I had 3 months to wait for final 2 colors to open up, and I thought it was going to be tough... had the horn so at month 13 I had 170k Liches and 190k Fangarms, didn't need to even buy the thousands of troops that were available at castles.

Last battles were just autobattle where I came out ahead in troops so the ending was a disapointment. Beat it 1 week after gates open to final colors.

Thanks for the map!!

Wingman27 writes:
08-03-2023 21:56

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

Glad you finished the map. After hearing your feedback I myself am a little disappointed in how the Cloak and Horn changed the dynamic of the game so much. That was not my intention. The Cloak for some reason I thought would return skeletons and not liches, and the Horn I didn't intend on people using for anything more than a safety valve to ensure the game would end.

Thanks for playing my map and I now plan on removing Cloak and Horn entirely... In your opinion, would that make it more challenging, balanced, fun?

Thanks again! :)

08-03-2023 22:02

yes - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

When brown released on month 7 or so I was NOT ready, I had just gotten cloak and had 20k liches, 400 arch angels, and 7k sharpshooters / 7k enchanters.

He had 2 heroes that basically destroyed me, but I was able to defend a siege when they both attacked same turn, I still lost most my army. Without cloak I don't know if I could have beat it.

After I recovered from that the game was easy, I should have mentioned that.

Without Cloak/Horn I am not sure I would have won but I would have restarted and done better so I would definitely remove them.

Still think end heroes could stand to be buffed a little even without horn/cloak with all the troops available to purchase.

Wingman27 writes:
08-03-2023 22:34

great info! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

Thanks so much!!! I'm on it!

Wingman27 writes:
09-03-2023 00:07

updated - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

I'm glad tan posed a threat to you when he was released. I think the cloak and horn made you move throughout the map a little faster than intended after defeating his first two strong heroes. Both blue and tan have more heroes that are timed to be released that will pose an even greater threat, so rebuilding an army should have been imperative, I just think you moved too fast for them to get released. So after you killed the first two and it became easy, that should be resolved now without the cloak and horn, however I did speed up the release of them just slightly. The final two enemies have also been strengthened!

Thanks again for playing, I plan on uploading a 2.0 version with no cloak/horn soon!

Author: dalian micu (Romania), 08-03-2023 20:31
Very good map - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
Very good map, I was waiting for it. I have finished it with cloak, without was very hard. Thanks

Wingman27 writes:
08-03-2023 22:02

Hey, thanks for the feedback!!

I'm glad you beat my map and had some fun doing it! After hearing some of the feedback I intend on removing the cloak so that it becomes 'very hard' like you said. :)

Thanks for playing!!

Author: RXD, 08-03-2023 20:07
hm - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
you didnt ban the components in order to make cloak directly, (cowl, boots, necklace) or you put them on the map directly.

same in my case: month 5, i get cloak, then i farm 100k-300k liches, wait for other gates to open, farm liches/beat everyone, map is done.

as long as you prevent your enemies to get to "mid" town, they dont have town portal and you have best map control.

so yeah, its still fun, the gates are smartly used, but i dont know if it was intended like that.

thanks for uploading

Author: Wingman27, 07-03-2023 20:29
Hey, thanks for the feedback.

1. Diplo is banned, did you find it? If so, can you help me out with how so I can remove it? Every monster stack on the map has their disposition predetermined. Some are designed to join you, others have a friendly or hostile disposition so diplo wouldn't help you even if you got it. If they join you it's because I designed them to! (You'll need them, checked a thieves guild recently? hehe)

2. The Horn is not obtainable until after you've essentially won the game (Defeated at least 3 of the 5 enemies and completed a quest). It's there only as a safety valve. After just 4 months, what made you convinced the map is all about Diplo the Horn and the Cloak? Two of those don't exist! I encourage you to play further!

3. Gelu is not banned, so have fun with him! Dracon is available as well.

4. Due to the design of the map I couldn't restrict Rampart from Red's starting castle without impacting another aspect of the game. Sorry for the inconveinence!

Author: Random, 07-03-2023 16:07
its okay - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!
Played 4 months, its okay, will see how it is once i finish it, but like most of these maps, the pattern is the same - get diplo, get horn/cloak of the balanced king and walk through the map.
Also why not just restrict rampart instead telling us to not pick it? gelu is also available, you can also pick castle and reroll your tavern till hes there aswell

Wingman27 writes:
08-03-2023 21:58

Hey! Thanks for your feedback!!

I didn't ban the cloak, I foolishly thought skeletons would be raised and not liches. Every HOMM knows the cloak can essentially ruin the game and I'm disappointed I couldn't give you a more challenging experience without it!

I plan on removing the cloak so the gaming experience is more authentic.

Glad you beat it, got some fun out of it and thanks for playing!

Random writes:
09-03-2023 13:33

adela - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

You can recruit heroes with diplo like adela.
Finished the game, i think cloak / horn makes it even easier than diplo itself.
Had two heroes, one used units with cloak / horn, other didnt. Didnt use diplo either, you dont really need to for entire game, had to wait 3 months for last gates to open so just pressed E till 13 month, then just 2 days later game was over with autocombat on both sides. Maps ok but its just that, had fun regardless cheers.

Random writes:
09-03-2023 13:35

also - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

you can just retreat with starting heroes so you dont have to wait for them to use them.

Wingman27 writes:
09-03-2023 23:27

Yo! Thanks for the feedback.

The game is intended to be played without the cloak and horn, they're there just as an option. I'd like to see more people test themselves with a challenge instead of using them. I'll look for Adela, I edited the secondary skills for those type of heroes, did you have diplomacy? Also, all of the monster stacks on the map are designed to either join you or not, so diplo has almost no use even if you got it.

You can retreat with your two starting heroes, but again you're cheating yourself out of a challenge and some fun which i thought was the point of playing.... but also there are bonuses in terms of creatures, artifacts, primary stats and experience the further you make it through. Especially when you finish it.

Glad you beat it... the timing where you had to wait 3 months would fix itself if you didn't use the cloak or horn, would be way harder.

I'm going to upload a version where the cloak and horn don't exist because people cant seem to help themselves lol

Cheers!

Random writes:
11-03-2023 21:03

uh - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning!

Let me rephrase, i played all of the game without horn, diplo or cloak. Ive took 2 of these to other hero just incase and it ran through undergrounds and killed neutral stacks till 10 month, while other hero was finishing ais. So i waited 3 months regardless.

Used it to kill green coz didnt care to run across the map with first hero

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy