Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about La Ruta de los Artefactos - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map La Ruta de los Artefactos - heroes 4 mapsDownload map La Ruta de los Artefactos - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> La Ruta de los Artefactos

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Vuelve a recuperar todo tu Reino y mata a la Gran Bruja Sewitchy. Para encontrarla deberás recorrer la ruta de los quests, que te daran los artefactos necesarios para encontrarla.

Added: 12-11-2017

Heroes 4 maps: ARENA | Two Worlds | Ancient Chaos | Небо в алмазах

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-71 |

Author: апаывпы, 20-03-2010 08:53
мама
аавпвп

Author: Smith (China,Xi an), 26-12-2009 12:00
How can i get the artifact:tom of nature?
I have eliminated the Purple,Yellow and Red enemies and took the boat at the river east of the Red players town
Marbella.On the other side of the river are list of quest Guard.The first need the Masters Spellbook,and I have it.Following need the Tome of Chaos/life/death/ord er/nature.But I did not know How can i get the artifact:tom of nature?The other four toms I all have.Please help me!
My Email:98212541@sina. com

Ignacio (Madrid) writes:
12-05-2022 21:09

- La Ruta de los Artefactos

Just saw your question, hope you solved it 13 years ago. LOL. Tome of Nature you can get at the west side of the laberynth crossing the bridge, the exact place will be shown in a map of a puzzle.

Author: Maria (UK), 10-12-2009 18:36
Sorry
Ignore the message below, it's actually about another map, sorry!

Author: Maria (UK), 10-12-2009 18:27
Angels Blade
The map seems great but I guess I already have a problem with finding the artifacts. The quest hut sais that the oracles will show the way to find the Angels Blade, but I've only found one. The one between the wooden bridge and the sawmill. Where is the second one?

Author: hartley (Moscow, Russia), 22-11-2009 14:30
Ice scales
Where can I find the Ice Scales? I need it to pass through guard at the end of long bridge. I've searched everywhere but didn't find it.

Salmon writes:
26-02-2022 20:45

Ahhh - La Ruta de los Artefactos

The same

Author: Bambi83 (Moscow, Russia), 18-11-2009 18:35 Like
Finish
I finish this map, 555 points :-). Thanks for help and it's a great map.

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 16-11-2009 13:56 Like
Elves
They are at the city, very close to the house where the monks were. The house is the same.
They are close to a stables and a sanctuary.
If you can not find them, just check every house at the city.

Author: Bambi83 (Moscow, Russia), 16-11-2009 02:27 Like
Defeat Elves
I defeat monks, but i can't find elves. I think I kill every monster on the map, but I don't know where to look for elves... :-(

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 14-11-2009 12:02 Like
More aout defeat elves
sorry, after defeat elves, you have to go back to the quest hut which says "Muchos infiltrados hay en la ciudad. Acaba con unos Elves que se han escondido por aqui y vuelve a por tu recompensa"

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 14-11-2009 11:59 Like
Defeat Elves
The Elvesare in a quest hut at the city.
There are two quests like that, in which you have to defeat some monks and some elves. These two houses (quest huts) are similar.

Author: Bambi83 (Moscow, Russia), 12-11-2009 23:41 Like
Problems with Grails for Iwona
You must go whit a sea monster on a little island whit a duck and purple flower. When you step in that island whit a sea monster the pass to the shipyard will be open and you can come whit a hero and take the grail. If you have no info that the teal is dead than hi is not dead :-) You must find the rest of his army and kill. Then you go to Montanas two way transporter (green transporter) it's a near Portimao, when you open the gate you will have two more grail and you can finish scenario. Good luck :-)

Author: Bambi83 (Moscow, Russia), 12-11-2009 23:16 Like
Grails
I have 29 grails. I think i know where I can find the last one. There is a one quest hut I can't solve, it says: "Muchos infiltrados hay en la ciudad. Acaba con unos Elves que se han escondido por aquí y vuelve a por tu recompensa" I think I must defeat hidden Elves but I can't find them. Can someone help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance. It's a great map.

Author: iwona (Poland), 05-11-2009 08:34
Problems with Grails
So far I have 27 Grails. Grail number 28 was dug out by a sea monster but I don't know how to reach it. But even if I get it I still won't have 30 Grails needed to go further. Can you help me? Apart from that I still have no info that the Teal player has been defeted though all of its castles are mine. Did I do anything wrong?
Wanna say that it is a great map, you must have spent ages to make it, congratulations and thanks:)

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 04-11-2009 10:54 Like
spanish
hello
the map is in spanish, but the main words are in english so you can play it

Author: Yenluy (Spain), 29-10-2009 18:29
Solved!!
It was an optic illusion, you can pass UNDER de bridge to get the 4th Pandora`s Box... I´m feel stupid.
Thanks and GREAT job again.

Author: Yenluy (Spain), 29-10-2009 14:45
4th is my problem
Hi and thanks for the aswer..
Yes the 4th Pandora Box is my problem. How can I take it? I know where is it, but I can´t go there because there´s no entry. There´s a bridge and a mountain around the Wolf Den..

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 29-10-2009 10:40 Like
pandoras´s boxes
hi
1st: close to huelva
2nd: underground, close to jaen
3rd: underground, at a little island near Jaca
4th: at the city, close to a Wolf Den
Is this one your problem?
5th: at the forest, forward Aracena, where you have to find the oracles´s treasures
Do not forget to go back to the quest hut to get the Grail
Once you get 30 Grails, you will be able to get the 31st and go to Sewitchy

Author: Yenluy (Spain), 29-10-2009 01:02
How can I get all Pandora´s Box?
I have defeat all enemies (excetp sewitchy), resolve all puzzles and I have 29 Grails. The last one will give me with the quest of the Pandora´s Box, near the portal of "Ciudad". The last of Pandora´s Box is situated near Portimao, how can I get this Pandora´s Box? There´s no entry o portal there.
Thanks and GREAT Job!!

Author: Ninna (Osijek, Croatia), 21-10-2009 19:27 Like
Finished!!!!
I restarted it and that's it, this time there wasn't any problem. I played the old map again, not the fixed one.
Thank you for this map!!! Bye :)

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 20-10-2009 14:04 Like
More information
Hi
You have to tell me more about your situation
Where are you?
Wich players did you eliminate?
Have you check "the quest log"?

I´m happy to help you, but i´m not going to make a walkthrough, I will just solve especific problems

Author: Ænima (Lyon, France), 20-10-2009 13:43 Like
Problem too !
I can't find Ice Scales...I just can't finish the map ! I fell in love with it too, to bad...

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 17-10-2009 21:11 Like
Already Fixed
Already Fixed

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 17-10-2009 12:26 Like
Map fixed
I just send the fixed map, but it is not added yed. I will tell you when it is.
Witch the new version you wont be able to use artifacts at the wrong places.
Anyway, if you restart the map, fell free to ask wathever you want

Author: Ninna (Osijek, Croatia), 15-10-2009 02:07 Like
Problem...
Map is great, I like it very much but... can't move on... I need tome of chaos, unnatural armor, crown of supreme magi or ice scale but don't have anything...
I think that's because i used some of these artifacts on wrong places... Too bad i can't finish it cause i fell in love with this map :)

r writes:
11-05-2017 21:11

tips - La Ruta de los Artefactos

I have finished this map and I would like to share my experience here :
* Do not use any grail in any town and save your games regurarily, it is usefull if something goes wrong.
* Use your collected tomes (master spell book, chaos, nature, life and order) on the path right to Marbella first : summong a ship between the two red flags, then you can reach some oracles and the orange key master tent.
* Do not use chaos or nature tomes near the "Juegos" portail before getting the orange token because it is a dead end. It is a very beautifull map but some hint here would have been of some use here.
* You can get around 80 sea monsters at once in the "Juegos" area and avoid waiting for 30 months to get them.
* Tab + nwcHermes cheat code can be usefull in order to speed the movement pace.
* The ice scale is located at the very end of the underground following the orange gateway.

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 10-10-2009 09:54 Like
you finish?
great!!! ;-)
Thank you for helping me to make it better
1) close to marbella, east side, you have 2 red flags. Is not that enought for a hint?
2)I will change to 3000 leprechaums and 40 mermeids
3) what do you mean with the guardian dress? to Sewitchy?
Thanks again, I hope you enjoyed it

Author: renaud (paris,france.), 07-10-2009 20:04
cobayus report
Third game,17 months,very good map,thank you.3 last points;first if you forbid ship tricks put a hint near marbella;second 4000 leprechaums and 50 mermaids quests need too many months;third give guardian dress to the last opponent because this last fight is too easy.....bye.

Author: renaud (paris,france.), 30-09-2009 23:11
yes i mean that gate with gargantuas.In my opinion the other gate is not only for caravans but the way to join cadiz(the first time)because the quest place give another way when cadiz is blue!thank you.

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 30-09-2009 10:42 Like
;-)
Hi
Do yuo mean the gate with the bridge and the gargantuan? I fixed that too.
You need the other gate to be able to send carabans.
It is important to check the "quest log" and the "view puzzle" regulary

Author: renaud (paris,france.), 29-09-2009 18:15
Light comes
Your answer is quite explicit:my mistake is the quest hut near cadix,i forgot it,a key point for bolulos.Fix the ship tricks is a must indeed.One last question:is my first ship trick,avoiding a strong battle on the way to cadix,fair or not?

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 29-09-2009 10:53 Like
Lets see
Teal is the last player you should kill ;-)

After taking Sevilla, Mairena, Huelva, Madrid, Tomares, Cadiz, Cordoba, Gines and Almeria you have to go back to The Quests Place and solve same of them. After that, you go to the east snow and solve the Igloo quest to be able to take the two way red portal (so you can get the purple kaymaster tent)
Now you can solve the quest gate near to Almeria and you can go to Granada and Bollullos (is that your problem? i am not sure)
Do not go to the Teal place because there, you will use same artifacts that you need in other places before that.
After taking Granada and Bollullos you can solve the one way red portal close to Sevilla. You should get the present from the white oracle. After that, you can back to the Quest Place, solve a quest and visit the red keymaster tent. Now you can take the whirpoool (pay attention because the whirpool can take you to 3 different places, 2 of them are not conected on foot)

I´m making an english version and numbering the quests to make the map easeer

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-71 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy