Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Illuria-SP - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Illuria-SP - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Illuria-SP

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

The Bane dynasty enjoyed wealth, power and rank.Unsatisfied, what the Bane family deeply desired was immortality. Centuries of searching paid off when Bane found Sandro's Heart an obscure legendary artifact that told of eternal youth. What Bane found was an ancient evil that consumed him and in turn his people. The ensuing undead scourge almost destroyed all of Illuria. A Sirian' captains sword slayed Bane in the last stand battle later named Torin's Blade. 500 years later, the Council of 7 forsaw a great war and, pulling upon the power of Sandro's Heart, created immortal guardians that no army could pass.This both released the evil undead blight once again, but also caused the guardians immortality to falter. War is coming.

Added: 30-10-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Kampf um Macht | Forgotten Wood | THE WORLD OF ENROTH | Абсолютная власть

Author: elion (Russia), 06-11-2010 14:27
Couldn't Find It
Couldn't find the normal version at Celestial Heavens. Is it still not ready?

Author: Matthew Baker (Thailand), 05-11-2010 12:00
Easy as
Hi, creature dwellings didn't produce gold for me, so I think that needs to be fixed? However, I didn't need it.

Once I broke through the guardian Phoenix's it was easy to kill the opponents, as they didn't have any gold to build up forces either.

Finished it within 5 months.

Thanks for the map and your efforts.

I hope you can make adjustments and perhaps add an underground to increase the fun.

Author: SM (DK), 29-10-2010 21:21
Gold
Hey Madaxe...
I have had the same problem as Prairie... It is pretty difficult with only 1000 gold a day... Can you correct it?

Author: Madaxe (USA), 29-10-2010 00:14
Author Comments
Hi PrairiePlayer. Towns are restricted because the creature dwellings produce Gold. So, in order to build your economy, you have to go and capture the dwellings. Was that not working? At the start of each turn, you will see a floating text on the dwelling indicating the gold amount produced. This was a design point. Of course, feel free to do what makes you happy :-).

Author: PrairiePlayer (Minnesota, USA), 28-10-2010 22:35
Why restrict towns?
I am mystified by the restriction on town levels to only level 1. What purpose does keeping income to 1,000 gold a day serve other than dragging the game out because no one has any income? I changed all towns to normal level 5 and have been enjoying the map much more.

Author: Madaxe (USA), 28-10-2010 02:31
Author comments
Hi r juck and others. Sadly, this map is still in testing (Celestial Heavens), but somehow released here? Same happend to my Dust2Dust map. They still have the D2D "beta" here. Ahh well. I would greatly appreciate feedback! timrah28@gmail.com

Author: r juck (usa), 28-10-2010 00:45
could not finish but great map
i enjoyed this map. it did not allow me to finish as it said i had not captured all places. it was still a excellent map

Illuria-SP walkthrough

Welcome, gentle readers. For those of you old enough to remember SSG's classic Warlords game, you will find the land of Illuria very similar to the layout of that gem of yesteryear. Occasionally I get hit by the map making bug in that I think it would be fun to design and play a certain map. Being kind of old (in gamer years at least), one of my favorite gaming memories was Steven Fawkner's Warlords. One of my first fantasy/strategy games. I thought it would be fun to re-create the Illuria map and that it somewhat fit Heroes 5. Both have Eight races, 5 of which fit pretty well into the original's races. Using some poorly written fan fiction and a few ideas I set off to make Illuria. I tried to create some of the original games' feel and strategy, while keeping it Heroes. The original Warlords had 80 cities. All of these cities had some strategic value in that they all produced troops and Gold. So, I wanted to make the map have many sites that were of strategic value to all players. In addition, I loved the Heroes and searching temples, ruins, etc, for gold, artifacts and especially Allies! With those two things being focus points, I came up with the following:

1) Dwellings were to act like the non-capital cities. They would produce troops (like normal H5 dwellings), but would also produce Gold. Thus, all races would be interested in claiming these, even other races dwellings.

2) Dwellings would also be necessary to have any kind of real economy. Without them, you would be severely financially crippled.

3) Quests that, when completed, would give you allies.

For those who, for some reason, enjoy poorly written, unimaginative fan fiction, each race's recent background is told via their town's descriptions.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy