Author: Lauri (Finland), 24-02-2017 20:21

Updated - The Ninth Circle - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated:
- Fixed a bug where you were able to remove the angels from an garrison.
- Deactivated Orb of Invulnerability
- Activated all heroes allowing you, and your enemies, to hire new heroes
- a few minor things more...

Author: someGuy (UK), 24-02-2017 15:25

nice map - When Gods walked the Earth - Heroes 3 map

Ive just completed the map Ive liked it alot even tho its not my type of map where AI dont move at all

Zeus was abit too weak Hades and the other one with black dragons where alot tougher.
the terain in the last fight just about the grail made the last fight easy.

9/10 just bcz of the king&# more...

Author: someGuy (UK), 24-02-2017 12:29

thank you - When Gods walked the Earth - Heroes 3 map

got it, thank you.
i kept avoiding those green things in the water xD more...

Author: Nidza (Belgrade), 24-02-2017 10:29

odgovor - When Gods walked the Earth - Heroes 3 map

yes it was hard.. go back to ship and sail little above Hippolyta island.. you will be attacked and after victory pen of death will pop up more...

Author: someGuy (UK), 24-02-2017 05:07

pendant of the undead - When Gods walked the Earth - Heroes 3 map

ive defeated Hippolyta but in order to go further i need the pendat of death and i dont have it and i cant find it either.
any tips ? more...

Author: Fawahar (Varna, BG), 24-02-2017 01:35

Yay - Kingdom of Chaos - Heroes 3 map

Good work, mate! Keep the details up :)) 10/10 more...

Author: Fawahar (Varna, BG), 24-02-2017 01:31

Rocky seas - Japan's Map - Heroes 3 map

Lots of rock! Ha, but you need not go there. The map is superb, thanx for the efforts. Monsters are very well balanced and even AI can surpirse you(or at least me)10/10 more...

Author: Fawahar (Varna, BG), 24-02-2017 01:28

Big and chancy - Fighting Kingdoms: The Treason - Heroes 3 map

Like it, must play smart not to slip on high diff-ty. Not much events or topias but thats why you must be smart... ;)) more...

Author: Fawahar (Varna, BG), 24-02-2017 01:25

Good map - Eat the Orange (Allies) - Heroes 3 map

I find the map nicely balanced(not only because of the Yin Yang symbol incorporated). Also the Underworld looks like big boobs, so I aproove wtih both hands. 10/10 more...

Author: someGuy (UK), 23-02-2017 21:28

hi - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed - Heroes 3 map

around what time or how much titans and AA i should have when reaching minoguardlv1 ?
i feel like i dont have enought army to take the minos down before their high morale screws me more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - map rating = 10.00 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - heroes 4 maps
Download map -> Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Heroes 4: Equilibris

(includes two versions of the map, one in English and one in Spanish)
.Comienza tu camino como un heroe solitario embarcandose en una aventura epica de profundidad tactica insuperable! Zarpas desde las placidas playas de tu isla natal en busqueda de tu mentor, pero el mundo que te espera alla afuera ha cambiado mucho en tu ausencia...
.Docenas de quest, sidequest y eventos a tu disposicion! Scripting y Customizacion a cada paso!
.La mayoria de las batallas estan pensadas para poner a prueba tus habilidades cognitivas y funcionas a forma de rompecabezas, no te desanimes si necesitas mas de un intento.
.El mapa ha sido balanceado con la intencion de que elijas Avanzado como la dificultad. (elegir una dificultad mayor podria hacerlo imposible, creeme, ya es lo suficientemente dificil.)

.Heavy on Scripting and Customization, Infinite tactical depth, most battles have been designed to work as a puzzle-box.
.Map has been balanced around ADVANCED difficulty, make sure to pick it before you start. (trying to complete the map in higher diff. may prove impossible, its already hard enough as it is, trust me)
.Check opinions if you want to see some pics of the map.
.If you have any suggestions, feedback is greatly appreciated! And if you need help to progress, you can always leave a message and I'll be sure to reply.

Added: 18-01-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Viss atrodas centraa | Island of Sunrise | Knights of forty islands | Сокол Победы

| 1-10 | 11-19 |

Author: Bob, 14-04-2016 20:18
I am stuck help pls - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hi! The map is great and very interesting. I have a question can you help me pls :) I get to master Ipaho, but a massage tell me that he is dead and i'm eliminated.What should i do i dont want to play again from the begining?
Thanks

Dr.Marsupio (Argentina) writes:
05-06-2016 23:53

Reply - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

If you complete the Western and/or Southern path before the one leading to Ipaho, you are going to find it dead, drained of the last bit of life force he had left.
You don't need to restart the whole campaign, just load the game right after you go down o the Underground.

Author: Perasgal (Spain), 17-03-2016 05:44
Making your hero to level 75 - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hi,
There is a bug in the Mansion where you can level up the main hero. If you click "yes to all" and kill the Titans and the Tigers (not sure about the creatures) then you gain a level and an artifact that gives you gems. Even though the script says that the Mansion will go away, it stays and you can make your hero kind of invincible. I like finding out about these tricks so I will tell you others when I moved forward on the game. Great map for now but there are little mistakes, like this one, that make the game easy. Thanks

22-03-2016 21:41

Thorough testing? Nice! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Thanks a lot for the feedback, its greatly appreciated! With the amount of divergent paths some of the quest-huts have I'm afraid I was bound to miss one :(
Gonna re update the map soon with some fixes!

Author: Perasgal (Spain), 29-02-2016 20:32
Why do I win when I kill the Clover Hand guy?l - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
I recruited 6 black dragons, elves and warspwort along with the three heroes and killed the 40 level ranger with the other 2 rangers and the bone dragons. Why does the game end there?

Dr.Marsupio writes:
29-02-2016 20:51

thanks! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Has already been addressed, gonna send in the new map version soon, thanks for the feedback!
(Its a side quest anyways, you can proceed through the game normally, if you already have Braupsa on your team you only need to sail away)

Author: Perasgal (Spain), 22-02-2016 02:31
Editor - Not Open - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hi,
I cannot open the map on the editor but I can play it. I downloaded the Equilibris and the needed link for the editor but it doesnt work. thanks

27-02-2016 21:23

Hi there - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

I used to have this problem on my other pc, you can re-instal equiliibris and make sure you check the right tickboxes for the addons or download (camp_ed_sfx.exe) and (equi.aop) from the equilibris download page.

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 27-12-2015 17:05
sudden death - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
ok for the igloo,thanks,i go to free Braupsa,take 3 catapults,kill the 3 illusion guys and take their splendid loot(may be a mistake?),kill behemoths,do one quest and some days later i am eliminated...!?
Your map is very interesting;you have done tremendous work,i play the English version,my language is french and i understand 50% spanish....

28-12-2015 01:30

thanks! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Yes, indeed, I scanned through the "defeated" even in that encounter and they are not supposed to drop the Scroll of Mass Misfortune, it has been fixed.
Ipaho is suffering from a debilitating curse that reduces his stats on a 3 day basis. To prevent him from dying you need to take him to the Miraculous Springs, you can find them in "Sulfure Stones" (teal two-way portal), you're going to need to backtrack a bit, probably gonna make the path you took open only after the "Healing" event is triggered.

player writes:
06-02-2016 19:04

CAN NOT OPEN THE FILE - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Someone can help me? Couse cant open any file-map (spanish or english) - fatal error. First experience for me, becouse I have not problems with other files (maps)!..

08-02-2016 08:56

The map requires Equilibris - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Do you have the Equilibris Mode instaled? You can download it on celestialheaven.

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 26-12-2015 21:45
Akeeleneeb - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
thanks for your first help!
now i got Ipaho, join akeeleneb place, kill all armies, took castle and oracles loot,but what for? when i come back to Akeeleneb nothing happens, the portal near the two oracles is not available... i have missed something...

27-12-2015 07:45

Glad I could be of help - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

If you already have both items (Banish and Magic Amplifier) just go back to the Igloo, It should open up two diferent paths, the one leading to the tower Side-quest and the two-way portal, and the one leading to the One-Way portal (should be visited last since theres no way back)

Dest writes:
28-08-2016 08:32

Mr - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Hello, the same issue. When i come with magic amplifier and banish to Igloo, it opens up only path to Side-quest (bridge). One way portal is still blocked.
Did i miss anything or it is a bug?

Dest writes:
28-08-2016 08:41

I reply to myself: this seems to be bug. When i come only with magic amplifier without banish, it takes banish actually. Amplifier does not appear at the screen and i believe amplifier should trigger oneway portal path.

Dr.Marsupio writes:
28-08-2016 21:24

Hi There. - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

The quest only takes away the scroll of banish, the magic amplifier is needed to proceed, but you are allowed to keep it.

The quest is not bugged, because the "Jump to Exile" is a one way, you must complete Ipaho's quest line before you are allowed to jump. To do this, just teleport to "Sulfur Stones" exit gate and visit the Life Shrine.
In the first versions of the map, both teleporters would unlock after you completed the quest, this has since changed for the reasons I wrote above.

If you are playing a version of the map you downloaded a long time ago, I would recommend you to download an updated one, since further ahead there might be problems that won't allow you to progress.

Dest writes:
06-09-2016 20:57

Thank you, it worked.
Thanks for the beatiful map although I have to admit, that beginning was very hard indeed, but after awhile it was rather easy excepting the last fight.

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 20-12-2015 21:52
I am stuck - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
I know H4,i don't know equilibris(may be some miracles could happen in equilibris...)i get boots,seahat...24 pirates,7female archers and then what can i do?other fights destroy me!i think i have to kill the manta to go on,but it's impossible!is there a trick i have not understood?could you help me?

21-12-2015 06:26

You need to recruit the WaspWort to stand a chance against the Mantis - Iillusiones de Grandeza / De

The fight against the Waspwort is fairly straight forward, first you need to spread your pirates in as many 1 stacks as you can, place your important units in the back and use them as a screen against the first volley of attacks, this will give you enough time to summon a Waspwort stack of your own.

You want to defend with them, don't trade blows or the HP generation won't be enough to keep up. After a couple of rounds, they'll run out of ammo (now displacement comes handy to take them out). Also, placing your units behind obstacles makes this fight way easier. Try not to loose the elves, as the fight can be completed with the pirates only.

Author: Sephirot (Bulgaria), 28-11-2015 21:42 +10
Exellent map, very entretaining! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
This is without any shadow of a doubt, the most visually stunning map I've played to this date, I cant even begin to fathom the amount of work you put into terraforming this monster of a map. Its a shame I cant understand spanish because there's some quest huts with A LOT of choices and branching paths, I've counted at least 15 different endings to the tower quest in
the first ice region (this is true also
for the mansion you find before sailing to Ohrdros). My only gripe with this map is the difficulty, its all over the place. Some times is really challenging and some times it just comes down to outlasting your opponent with the illusion making + darkpriest as tank combo. On the first half, leveling up charm, if given the chance, seems to have a very snowbally effect.

Also, the bank robbed me 60k. And why would you ever play in the caravan? ( the one in the swamp after the two-way teal teleport) no matter what I do i always end up loosing items.

If this issues get fixed I will change my vote to a 10!

Dr.Marsupio (Buenos Aires, Argentina) writes:
01-12-2015 22:42

Thanks for the feedback! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

The bank is run by a crook, if you fail to meet the dead line (the first day of the next month) he wont return your investment.
And you can actually win in caravan after the two-way teal teleporter, but to beat CloverHand and win back your items you need to "qualify" for a re-match. (maybe if you had a little bit more, luck eh? ;) )

Although I think the 10 is undeserved as there's still a lot to work on! Just fixed some triggers that weren't working properly (blue player) gonna re-upload soon.

Lasi writes:
06-12-2015 15:56

Equilibris problem - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Hey, im running the latest Equilibris and the game says that this map is bad. Doesnt matter if i use your equi.aop or mine same thing happens. I really wanna play this map

Dr.Marsupio writes:
07-12-2015 01:50

What version are you rocking? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Have you tried starting a game on the map or just opening it with the editor? (a guy couldn't open it but could play it)

Either way, dont be disheartened! Have you tried re-instaling equilibris? make sure you check the option that also instals the updated campaign editor (dont check the one that says russian buka).

You should have 2 .exes now on you hero folder, one called h_e_editor (or something like that) and the other campaign_editor, click the first one, that one should have no problems opening the map.

Either way, the map is still being updates on a weekly basis, so you are not missing the final version :)

Author: E.Vamp, 26-11-2015 20:06
Pandora - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
The Pandoras box on the west path crashes the game after the ambush triggers, even if you end up winning the battle.

(I loaded the game and was able to continue forward taking the correct path, so it doesn't prevent the completion of the quest.

26-11-2015 20:44

.... - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Thanks for the feedback, the problem has been fixed. Im gonna re-upload the map with this and some other changes I made (most of them to improve pathing issues in the some areas)

... (Argentina) writes:
27-11-2015 06:51

done? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

:/ ?

27-11-2015 21:06

The issue is fixed - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

The map has been updated!
Even if you aren't able to open up the map with the Campaign Editor you should have no problem starting a new campaign (provided you have equilibris installed).

Here you have some pics of what it currently looks like.

27-11-2015 21:09

Pics - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Starting Point

Pics - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

29-11-2015 01:54

CastleOftheUndefeated - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Some of the Underground quests

CastleOftheUndefeated - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Vadim writes:
16-01-2016 18:32

Too hard - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Looks as a great map. Especcially I appreciate that smbdy continues to make maps for H4.
But.. It is too hard, I cant beat monsters on the land near starting island(

16-01-2016 22:26

You just have to... - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Sail upwards after beating the sirens and recruiting the pirates, once you have the Waspworts (Check my response to Renaud on how to beat them) and Elves the rest of the fights on the swamp starting area should be manageable. The army formations (loose/tight/square) will also make a lot of fight easier.
If you cant progress past an area just try things in a different order, usually does the trick.

| 1-10 | 11-19 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru