Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about War of titans - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map War of titans - heroes 3 mapsDownload map War of titans - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> War of titans

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

My latest map: It's detailed. It's huge. It offers many hours of fun. It's a map full of monsters... truly there is plenty of practise before the real war, which will be huge... devastating; a war of titans. Enjoy!

Added: 08-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: New Enemies | Murkisle Scuffle | Quest for the Seven Isles | Blood, Death and Redemption II

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 26-11-2009 09:05
Finished
87 days , score-446 on IMpossible.Not really a dificult map But it is interesting

Author: Aeon (Bergen, Norway), 26-07-2009 04:07
Great
In this game diplomacy is a life savior. Got 4k of marksmans and Air Elementals. + 1k of Grand Elfs and Archwizards. Did most 132k damage in one shot. When my implosion spell did only 10k.

Expert Intelligence, Earth magic, Wind Magic. Town portal traveling and other movment is no problem at all. the batle with mass slow and haste was just simple. But thats something you all know.

But I did not like the open space too much. Some sharpshooters just standing in no-place-at-all guarding nothing. Seems unfinish.

But all in all a great map. 9/10 Doug I like the map A Beautiful World by Sontu Andrei Silviu better. Did involve a tons of more events. And Special locations.

Author: Harm (Netherlands), 24-07-2009 16:32
Difficulty
Just some tips on difficulty.

If one finds the map is too difficult (it will stay difficult till the end) one can change several things in the map. All enemies have reinforcements as timed events in their main castles in the far corners of the map. You can delete these so the enemy heroes won't grow as strong as they do now. If it is still too difficult one can make more teams so enemies will battle (and weaken) one another as well.)
Also one can delete or alter the timed events (outside the castles) in which enemies get resources.

If the map is too easy for you one can make the timed reinforcements in the main castles of the enemies bigger. In the original WOT map I made the reinforcements were a lot bigger.

Also they were all allied and they all had the grail installed in their main castle (except for purple which I often picked for the inferno.) This way the map is beyond extremely hard. Sometimes I could win, and sometimes I had to give up... because I didn't like to give up I downgraded the difficulty. I'm sure there's some hard core HOMM 3 players out here though who would like that challenge. A word of caution though: the map could go beyond extremely hard if one upgrades the enemy the way I described. It may even become impossible. So only do this if the map now is too easy! Try it out first and then see for yourself if the challenge is good enough for you.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Cheers,
Harm

Author: Harm (Netherlands), 24-07-2009 16:09
Thanks for the reply
Thanks for your comments Valery. I left the neutral creatures at random. The strategy is to attack as many as possible. If they don't join, one can gain experience. Visions helps a lot though.

Dimension door and fly are left in the map because otherwise it takes eons to complete the map. Also when strong heroes approach that cannot be beaten (yet) one can easily flee with dimension door (and town portal). It is true enemy heroes could approach sooner than one would expect with such spells. All the more reason to keep building up an army and keep attacking random creatures.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. I hope you'll enjoy playing the map :-)

Cheers,
Harm

Author: Valery (France), 18-07-2009 18:43
Some thoughts
The layout is nice and detailed. I would suggest more customization of the neutral creatures, as they may join even without diplomacy thus makes hard to plan a strategy.

Also removing about 90% of random encounters, and keep strong ones at choke points. It is more rewarding for the player to fight 100 level 2 creatures than fight 100 groups of level 1. Remove dimension door/fly from map setup, otherwise your restricted areas are vulnerable. Also summon boat allows to avoid those azures blocking the water areas.

Keep the good work:)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy