Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about BK - NSchool - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map BK - NSchool - heroes 5 mapsDownload map BK - NSchool - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> BK - NSchool

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Defend your lands!
Advanced scripting means many additional recruits and resourses exist on the map. Map will get better every time you play.

Added: 20-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Beyond the Horizon | Liberation of Oak Valley | Sir Christian Map 1 Haven | Sir Arantir Map 2 Necromancer

Author: Enthir ((Poland)), 27-12-2015 17:36
Absolutely fantastic - BK - NSchool
Honestly, it's one of the best maps I've ever played. I love the use of scripts, much originality, the map is unpredictable, which I really like after playing so many symmetrical maps...

You can't be sure of anything on that map. I'm happy to have found it.

I really do recommend this map.

Author: Standa (Prague), 27-08-2014 13:41
Enemies flee from me
First thank you for the map. The design is very interesting, enemies get big creature bonuses, but I encountered a strange thing: everyone flees from me in one or two turns. The danger rating is "high" as e.g. wizard had 90 titans, over 100 cats etc. and my army is much smaller. The same goes for warlock with 50 blackies, 1000 furies etc. Then I stopped playing, no point if huge armies just run away. Played with dwarves.

Author: Helena (De Meern, The Netherlands), 22-08-2014 19:05
Excellent!
A very surprising map. It shows wonderful detailed scenery. In its design unique, since you get so many recruits and resources for free by just walking around.

The enemies however are strong and unpredictable, it requires many skills including the Town Portal spell as primary defense to stay alive, but also careful discovery and balancing your heroes and armies.

Recommended!

Author: Kir (Russia), 16-08-2014 20:19
big job
This is very original map. There are many scripts.

BK - NSchool walkthrough

Section one - General Description

Dimension door or fast travel as well as summon creatures are disabled and cannot be used by any players.
This map was created to give the seasoned Heroes player a map that would change up the behavior of the AI and give new experiences and discoveries on the map to give it a more 'new game' feel and also to make multiple plays of the map diverse.
This version has all eight hero types and while they are all balanced to start with, as random events happen, the strength makeup and even the map layout changes through time, via portals that open and close at random each week.
Each player type has a 'Land' they start in that is mostly protected by wards, gates, and barriers. The main gates are under your control only and can be used to keep your player somewhat isolated in the earlier weeks of the game. Once the portals start to open after 2 months have passed, you can leave your land without opening your gate. The keys to the gates however are available in the common areas, but protected by guards. This means that as the game goes on your gates can be breached once another player has gotten to the tents.
whenever a town is captured, you will have the option to convert it to a beginning town of your type, or leave it as is.

Section Two - Player scenarios and tips (mild spoiler alert - but nothing much you won't learn in the intro msgs)

Player 1 Red

The humans under Major Scar, and Captain Steel. As humans you can gather the local peasant population and put them to work training as squires, marksmen, or even as workers to increase gold mine production (via Footmans Gate, Archers Gate, and The Stone Creek Mine). These gates also guard your town from those who would attack through the many underground passages. This means Player 1 will be attached more in the beginning that most players. This can be used to the players advantage if the right tactics and strategies are employed.

Player 2 Blue

The School itself, run by Professor Graves and Professor Kelley. The magic and academic environment at the School make it ideal for learning and knowledge. In fact every hero that serves The School has their knowledge attribute increased once each week no matter where they are. Other attributes can be learned through the training available around the campuses. Gargoyles and Golems factories are also located at the school. Your gates protect you, but their tent is the most accessable. The main school is protected by an additional ward that zaps enemy mana and movement, as well as calling up reserves..

Player 3 Green

The elves led by Hawkeye, and Folianna. Dancers and Elves have recieved word and await your arrival for recruitment. Sprites, dryads, and pixies pour from the forest, but the Druids are nowhere to be found! The druids must be found so the natural balance can be restored and the forests can begin producing larger recruits. The Tree of Knowledge is in your lands - increasing Light Magic for all.

Player 4 Yellow

The Barbarians. Led by Conan. Sharmina is in proson for being mean, but you can change that now that the war has begun. The barbarians have an arena where you can fight and train quickly. There are ancient garrisons that used to be used to train armies. Their function is somewhat of a mystery, but it is said that creatures assigned to one are trained and delivered to the other. Exactly how this works or what can be trained or converted, is not know. There is a wolf pen, but the wolves have not been trained and may be hostile, still a good pack of wolves have saved many a barnarians hide.

Player 5 Orange

The Demons.These guys like it hot. Living in the lava strewn fields of the underworld. Many recruits spawn from the many lava pits but a local devil has built a garrison over the main vent. If you could convince him to give you the recruits in exchange for something, your forces will be miltiplied. No wood exists down here so the abundance of sulfer generated can be used to automatically trade for wood. But you have to convince the foreman of the mines first.

Player 6 Teal (light blue?)

The Undead. The females rule here as their witch powers give them an advantage. As such, The 'Death Witch' and Lucritia, rule with a twisted wand. Peasants are scarce here, but if you can find them, they can be used to add to your undead ranks by converting them to skeletons in town or finding better ways to create undead monsters. In the north of your lands lie the Zombie Bogs. That might be a good place to find some zombies... Its also rumored there is a Death Night mine in the south...

Player 7 Purple

The Warlock. Drax and Sharella rule here. Dark Magic is practically a religion in the underworld. Seeking out the shrine of Dark Magic can help a new hero become powerful fast, but the price may be high. The underworld holds many helpful shrines and buildings. Assassins alley, is one place to start. Be careful of the minotaur maze - once teleported there, you may have a lot of fights before you return, but the rewards are worth it for a capable hero.

Player 8 Brown

The Dwarves. Don't let their size fool youl, I find the AI used the Dwarves to great effect using the rune powers. As the Dwarven player you have Melchor - King of the dwarves and Bearhyde who spawns white bear riders daily. A key objective is to find a way to train your many grunts into higher level priests and mages. There is also a rift gate allowing you to fight undead and gather blackrock to be converted to gold.

SPOILER ALERT - BELOW are strategies for the frustrated who want to rule like a god immediately. Key strategies to stay alive and mop up.

SPOILER ALERT - BELOW are strategies for the frustrated who want to rule like a god immediately. Key strategies to stay alive and mop up.

In General, you can take 2 approaches to the map. One is to open your gates early and try to dominate. This is not advised but can be done. A more deliberate strategy would be to keep your gates closed, so only haggered troups that have passed monster borders and garrisons can reach you. Use the first two months to learn your land and begin producing as many recruits as possible. After day 60 when the teleports shift each week, watch for yours to come open - its a one way trip out to the common areas, so have town portal first or be ready to survive anything.
Eventually though, unless you are the red player (player 1) you will need to go out into the common areas to capture the Treasury or the Vault (underground treasury). These areas are guarded lightly, and produce produce 5000 gold each per day, plus hold the more heavily guarded key tents for their levels as well.
As the game progresses the computer players will take each other out helping your odds, but if one of them becomes too dominate, that could be a bigger problem.

My strategies for each player.
Player 1 Get Captain Steel inside the footmans gate right away, and leave him between that gate and town (he can reach it in one day from town so in town is ok) He needs to be there in case someone comes through that gate. Holding the inner gates is crucial to building an early strong force with Player 1. Every time someone takes your gate - a huge patriotic wave causes many new free recruits to show up in town. Retaking the gate, will cause another wave. The archers gate in the east is a similar barrier. While waiting between incusions, you can place peasants in the gates to have them turned into squires or archers respectively. In the north of your land is the Stone Creek Mine. The only endless gold supply in the game. For each peasant you place here, an extra 100 gold per day is mined. The more miners, the more production, but the least safety, causing cave ins and losses of miners. Its a balancing act. But remember, those are peasants you aren't converting to soldiers. Behind the mansion and graveyard you can see the champion training area. Once you have enough gold you can buy many additional champions here. Outside your footman gate there is a griffin trainer on the main road. He sells trained griffins for 600 gold each and has many. Farther up that road is the Cathedral - your second town. Place priests here to have them pray for angels. For every 100 priests here one angel will appear each day.

Player 2 The gremlins will appear constantly in the garden, gargoyles spawn weekly by town. Once you start up the golem maker, he will churn out golems using ore. The training yard is used to buff heroes and gain exp. Save the genies in the sw corner and their garrison will be yours. The East campus - your second town - will have been taken by player 1 and should be rescued next. You will find the item maker tied to a stake in front of town, and a tower where you can fire on player one over the mountains using gems as magical projectiles. classes for the higher level recruits are held in the buildings behind the school... You are the only one who knows the location of the Tears of Asha, as your is the only monolith. Your teleport gate is accessible earlier than all other players also, but your gates are the most vulnerable.

Player 3 Dancers elves and sprites are easily recruited by taking a boat to the far riverbank to avoid the assassins guarding the bridge (picking up water elementals on the way). Folianna is by the tree of Light Magic and should visit it first for three consecutive days. Work south recruiting sprites and meet up with Hawkeye after he gets the dancers and elves and clear the bridge to town. Then head over to the east of the tree to find your second town and take it from the undead. Now work northward to find the way to the forests of sylvanwood and the mystery of the missing cloak of sylvanna.

Player 4 The Barbarians. there are some friendly goblins outside town, and with all the recruits you can get in town, you can head straight into the arena before it gets crowded and fight the warriors, get the items, and recruit the friendly warriors. This will give you a start. Take them and move southwest to find the friendly wolves, and the prison where your companion is held. She has more wolves and shamen these can be used in the training gates to be upgradeed. Some creatures placed in the gate are upgraded, some are changed entirely, experiment. When you have a strong enough army go down stairs and take your second town, and make your way to the jungle gate north of town to find the wyvern net in the building there. Then wyverns will appear in your wyvern mine.

Player 5 Demons. Devils and Imps. Devils Gate by town should be taken soon. Leapers are found to the west of town, imps left in their mine will turn to leapers weekly.Cerbereses are south from there. Take the portal not by the dog pens to find your other town without opening your gates. North from there are devils if you can get to them. Nightmares are found by the second town.

Player 6 Undead. Zombies are found at the zombie bog, take them south to the zombie gates to have them changed to spectres. Take those underground to make spectral dragons. Gather peasants and convert them to vampires at the mansion. In your southwest corner is a Dark Knight mine - get that early, and dark knights will be produced there.

Player 7 Warlock. Gather assassins and blood furies on the streets. When ready, (tough enough to easily take 100 minotaur guards) visit the minotaur maze. Not only are there many spellpoint buffs here, but some of the younger minotaurs will join you. When ready to return - try, try again, and you will eventually return home. If you have town portal just use it to return any time. In your northwest corner donate to the hydra queen to get her assistance. Give sulfer to the dragon trainer till his bins are full, then take the dragons that spawn there and head south to upgrade them for free. Then on to take your second town. The mine by that produces recruits, and the portal there returns only the purple player home.

Player 8 Dwarves. Gather defenders and brawlers - not upgraded - and find the flying carpet that turns them into spearmen and rune priests. Your land is like a maze. To the east is your second town. North of it lava dragons live in the magma fields. Fight in the garrison for experience and blackrock points. then convert those to gold in the southeast corner.

Well thats pretty much it. Enjoy playing. If you picked the option to enhance the computer, he is given creatures and resources weekly. One opponent at random may be selected as a favored enemy and be given lots more allowing him to dominate, making the players job harder.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy