Author: 32167 , 20-04-2024 14:16

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

Your comment changed my plans for the day! more...

Author: ceceron , 20-04-2024 13:41

Amazing map - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

As always, the BiskupKonrad has delivered an astonishing Heroes III experience. IMHO there is no other as consistent and good mapmaker publishing on this portal.

Waiting for the next creation!
more...

Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Charleroy - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Charleroy - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Charleroy - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Charleroy

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Les gorges de la vallee de Charleroy restent un lieu mytique ou bon nombre d'ambuscades et de batailles y ont fait rage
Le nom de Charleroy fut donne en l'hommage au roi Charles qui lors de la bataille de Ugledard, put retenir les ennemis
dans cet etroit passage ( voir map www.maps4heroes.com "Le Pic de la cordee" )

Gorge Valley Charleroy remain a mythical place where many ambushes and battles were raging there
The name of Charleroy was given in tribute to King Charles, who at

Added: 21-06-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Duel | Mountains of Wealth | Roads of Doravine | Friedliche Doerfer (2vs2vs2vs2)

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Author: Arkadii (Russia), 07-12-2021 11:01
Charleroy - Charleroy
Приходит Наадир. Игровой процесс полностью поменялся. На первом ходу синий захватывает желтый замок, его бьет оранжевый Lucretia. В карте La Cordee_Haven 2017 некроманты тоже появляются в первый день. Michel, извините, что пишу на русском, но не знаю как включить переводчик и спасибо за Ваши выдающиеся карты.

Michel writes:
07-12-2021 12:31

OK - Charleroy

Хорошо, спасибо за эту информацию, я собираюсь обновить эту карту сегодня вечером и отправить ее вам по электронной почте
Для русского перевода прохожу Google Translation.

Author: Arkadii (Russia), 06-12-2021 14:42
Charleroy - Charleroy
Действительно, желтый приходит в первый же день. Это ошибка или что-то новое?

michel (France) writes:
06-12-2021 16:33

please tell me - Charleroy

Please tell me the name of the necromancer player
Скажите, пожалуйста, имя игрока-некроманта
Merci de m indiquer le nom du joueur Necromancien

Author: Arno Baumecker (Deutschland), 27-11-2021 22:59
Nicht gut - Charleroy
Ich bin ein Gelegenheitsspieler und nicht besonders gut. Aber in der ersten Runde von einem Level 33 Gegner kaputt gemacht zu werden ohne Chance, da ist mir meine Zeit zu Schade

Author: 666 (美國), 21-04-2021 06:28
How to get to underground yellow? - Charleroy
All above ground enemies are defeated, but cannot find a means to get to the yellow underground. Seems to be a gate at bottom left corner, but cannot reach it.

michel (France) writes:
23-04-2021 15:06

answer - Charleroy

to defeat the yellows .. first, you have to destroy all the necromancer castles then, you have to join the red angels who guard the "angel wings" artefact, then you have to go next to the observatory near the large city of the harbor.
use the artifact to cross the precipice see the picture 1 , 2 , 3

answer - Charleroy

michel (France) writes:
23-04-2021 15:07

answer - Charleroy

see picture red angel

answer - Charleroy

Pierre (france) writes:
18-11-2022 18:25

best map ever, but i'm stuck - Charleroy

hello,
first of all, i think this map is one of the best i ever played. Everything i love in HOMM is in it, beautifull design, chalenging, smart...
my only issue, is that i can't take the angel wings as there still is a kind of candle on the ground (i'm french, sorry for my poor english level). I killed the red angels before destroying necromancer castles...maybe it is the reason.
Still amazing work, i'll play it again later on .
Thx a lot for such a good work.

Author: Michel (France), 06-10-2020 11:04
Map Corrected Update Oct 2020 - Charleroy
enfin , map corrigee avec traduction pour nos amis Russe Map Corrected with translation for our Friend Russian Все сообщения пронумеров аны и переведены (через гугл переводчик ) извините за плохой перевод! и хорошей вам игры!!

Author: Etienne (France), 08-08-2020 10:04
Ca crashe aussi - Charleroy
Je veux bien la dernière version de ta map, et celle de mondoubleau
etiennecouprie@yahoo .fr

Author: notalma (Kaunas), 24-06-2020 22:04
Crashes - Charleroy
I cant start game i went single player custom game and then clicked on charleroy and it crashed
Email : kasparas.satk@gmail. com

Author: FirePaladin, 28-04-2020 13:42
Mail - Charleroy
firepalaf@gmail.com, this is my mail. Yeah, I too wondered why was that statue there. I have no problem with your english, don't worry.

Author: michel (france), 23-04-2020 00:55
answer - Charleroy
hello please send me a mail and i send you the last map ( because i see on your picture a dongeon statue in from of your castle ? ...why ?..so i think you ve got a bad map .....sorry for my poor english translate...) merci

Author: FirePaladin, 07-04-2020 18:22
Enemy assault on 1st day - Charleroy
How am I supposed to play the map if an enemy with legions of undead troops comes and takes my town on 1st day and then proceeds to attack my garrisons? The first enemy hero I finally managed to kill with the 3rd garrison, but the next two who took my town forever were at least just as strong. Now Laszlo has no town at all and just wanders away from the starting area with a puny 5 Angels and ~30 Priests army.

The photo is taken in 2nd week when all hope is lost.
Enemy assault on 1st day - Charleroy

Sven (Zagreb, Croatia) writes:
17-07-2020 16:28

Same problem - Charleroy

Can you send me this map aswell?

Thank you!

TT writes:
31-07-2020 18:45

map crash attack on the first day - Charleroy

hi could u send me the correct map pls. First i was attacked in my castle on the first day. Second game crashed on loading. tnx in regards

Maggiduscher writes:
15-11-2020 17:06

Mail - Charleroy - Charleroy

Hey, could you send me the new version too? Mail:leonteddy1999@g ooglemail.com

Michel (Frence) writes:
17-11-2020 20:02

To answer - Charleroy

Hi Maggiduscher, this is the good map ( uploaded in October 2020
Salut Maggiduscher cette map est la bonne ( mise a jour en Octobre 2020 )

Maggiduscher writes:
20-11-2020 14:39

chaleroy - Charleroy

ok , thanks, i'll try it

Author: Crash, 13-04-2019 14:22
Game crashes - Charleroy
Hi, for some reason when I click on custom game and select your map the game crashes. Do you know what could be the cause? I have Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Andro (Indonesia) writes:
15-12-2019 20:36

Solution of Crashing - Charleroy

Send email to me... i will send you the new update script July 2019. Without crash. This map is the best with some epic battles. :)

Just text me in androkurniawan7@gmai l.com

Author: Joó Attila (Cluj, Romania), 22-01-2019 13:44 Like
Charleroy Bug - Charleroy
Hey, this map is awesome, but it has a lot of crashes on my laptop. When i go to treants and i kill them, at the second treant after defeating the castle, the game crashes and drops me out. Cant continue the map. Do you have ideas why it crashes?
Charleroy Bug - Charleroy

Michel (France Centre) writes:
22-01-2019 13:58

answer - Charleroy

Hello Normally there is no crash at this point of the map Question: Are you capture the two necromancer cities (formerly Sylvan) if this is the case it would explain the crash (because we should not capture these two cities) Bonjour Normalement il n'y a pas de crash a cet endroit de la map Question : As tu capture les deux citees necromanciennes ( anciennement Sylvan ) si tel est le cas cela expliquerait le crash ( parcequ il ne faut pas capturer ces deux citees )

Michel (France Centre) writes:
22-01-2019 14:30

please send me your save map game - Charleroy

can you send me your save map please ( michel@colo-farwest. fr) Just for testing the trigger script thx (in French : Peux tu m envoyer par mail la sauvegarde de ton jeu Juste pour verifier la commande de script merci )

Joó Attila (Cluj, Romania) writes:
22-01-2019 16:52

Charleroy Save - Charleroy

Thank you for help. When i got the message that i must go to treants, i prepared 1 day and went there but already got the bug and i tried other way to continue.

Joó Attila (Cluj, Romania) writes:
22-01-2019 16:54

Charleroy Save - Charleroy

Have you got the save what i sent?

Author: Conrad Renberg (Pasco, USA), 15-08-2017 20:40 Like
Great Game - Charleroy
Really enjoyed this game - it was very tough at the end but I perservered (poor speller)!!

michel (France) writes:
23-08-2017 21:20

thx - Charleroy

thank you Conrad I ll make another map like it ( search : Mondoubleau )

Author: yang (Tianjin, China), 02-05-2017 21:08
THX! - Charleroy
Very good!

Author: Ichthyic (New Zealand), 20-09-2016 00:46
Bug: "Need to get map from wise old man" - Charleroy
First off... great map! very beautifully done from an artistic perspective, and I like all the hidden teleports.

I'm having a problem now that I have started to the mission to free the druid from the dragons. every place I try to go once in the "green" owned area, A message window pops up telling me I need a map so I can know the area.

but... the area it points to to get the map requires the elemental ring in order to pass, and to get that, I have to free the druid.

but it won't let me free the druid, because it stops me from moving every time I try and the message that I "need a map" keeps reappearing.

Ichthyic (New Zealand) writes:
20-09-2016 01:00

Bug: "Need to get map from wise old man" - Charleroy

ah, nvmnd. what was happening is that I was trying to go in through the opposite side from where I was supposed to. for some reason, the script about the map did not stop me from getting to the other side, but DID stop me once I beat that much bigger garrison and then tried to free the druid.

michel (France) writes:
21-09-2016 13:36

To answer Ichthyic - Charleroy

hello first you need to fight the dragon ( see picture )
Vous devez combattre un premier temps le dragon ( voir photo )

To answer Ichthyic - Charleroy

Author: Richard (Budapest), 08-03-2016 19:34
Awesome - Charleroy
As i said before, this is a very good map with good scripts. Thank you!

michel (France) writes:
08-03-2016 22:06

merci - Charleroy

thx !!!!

Hortensio Luis (Cordoba, Argentina) writes:
27-05-2016 02:15

Charleroy - Charleroy

je ne parle pa france
That is the reason why I wrote in English
Esa es la razon por lo que escribi en ingles

Author: Michel (France), 19-09-2015 23:19
another map like Charleroy is Mondoubleau - Charleroy
Hello Another map like this map is "Mondoubleau&qu ot; (search keyword " Mondoubleau")
Salut une autre map comme celle de Charleroy est sur le site . elle se nomme "Mondoubleau&qu ot;

Author: andrew (Stężyca,Poland), 10-09-2015 20:20
Heroes scen - Charleroy
very good

Author: Andrew (Stężyca,Poland), 10-09-2015 20:16
Heroes scen - Charleroy
good

Author: Mike80D (USA - Florida), 25-08-2015 00:50
Great terrain, impressive scripts, and massive battles - Charleroy
As someone who has made scripted and customized icon maps, I was really impressed with the look of this map. Excellent job scripting in various outcomes, etc.

I beat the map on Hard in 5 months, and the last several battles were easy (which is expected then).

I really appreciated the English language added to the text boxes, although some of the write ups were too difficult to decipher so I got lost at times. My only suggestions would be to remove some of the troops that join your side towards the end of the game, and improve the English translation. Other than that, superb job!!

Michel (FRance) writes:
07-09-2015 21:32

thank you Mike - Charleroy

Thank you Mike for your comment ( sorry for my poor English )
Merci beaucoup Mike pour ce commentaire ( et desole pour mon mauvais Anglais )
I made another map with script (the first map was "la cordee" made in 2012 .. and the new one is "carnac" made in 2015

@bientôt

Author: crazykid (USA), 16-08-2015 07:13
it keep on crashing on me. what should i do - Charleroy
every time i start the map it crashes

Michel (FRance) writes:
07-09-2015 21:41

To Crazy Kid - Charleroy

Hello , please when you load the game , select option video in mode video low , them start the game
After the game is load select the mode video in hight mode.
( I post a comment about this crash ... in usual mode , the game search the picture loading when the game start, and the picture load is in DDS extension )
please send me a email and i send you the same map without dds picture

salut Crazy Kid !

Richard writes:
08-03-2016 19:32

Thanks! - Charleroy

This is a very good map, exellent work! And finally, you solved my problem. Couldnt load some maps i'd like to play. Now i changed the video setting and my problem gone. You are the best! Keep going with these great maps! 10/10

mark (Jacksonville, Florida) writes:
24-08-2016 03:09

Please send copy of Charleroy - Charleroy

would love to play but keeps crashing even in low video mode.

michel (France) writes:
24-08-2016 10:37

reply - Charleroy

OK Mark I send U the map by mail

Author: Michel (France), 04-05-2015 17:03
map Updated
map updated with the script "DenyGarrisonCr eaturesTakeAway" ;
( thanks to Mar about remove creatures in garrison )
Map Mise a jour avec le script qui empeche de prendre les creatures des garnisons ... merci a Mar pour l information

Author: mar (china), 02-05-2015 13:17
garrison
You can remove 1k of Phonix from garrison near second town and from another you can remobve elementels.400 water for example.Since that time the game has no sense

Michel (France) writes:
04-05-2015 12:55

Re Mar

Oup's maybe a error in my script ... sorry
oup's surement une erreur de script , desole ....

Michel (FRANCE) writes:
04-05-2015 13:58

to Mar map updated

Ok Mar
I change the script "DenyGarrisonCr eaturesTakeAway" ;

Thank YOU !!
Mar, j'ai modifie le script "DenyGarrisonCr eaturesTakeAway" ;
Merci !

谢谢

Author: Nikolay (Moscou, Russie), 19-02-2015 13:22 Like
Excellent map!!!
Avec grand plaisir je ai joue dans ce scenario! Grand merci a l`auteur pour ce chef-d`oeuvre!!!

Michel (france) writes:
19-02-2015 20:18

Re Nicolay

Merci !!

спасибо !!

mar (china) writes:
01-05-2015 22:45

Russians

no to russians on forum!!!!!!!!

Nikolay (Москва) writes:
02-05-2015 08:25

mar, relax

Judging by the number of exclamation marks, the Russian presence at the forum you nervous. Relax :)

Michel (FRANCE) writes:
04-05-2015 14:06

player we are !

that one is Russian, Chinese, French, Spanish or native ... the important thing is to participate, play and help resolve errors

que l'on soit Russe, Chinois, Français, Espagnol, ou simplement indigene... l'important est de participer, de jouer et de s'aider à resoudre les erreurs

一个 159;俄罗 斯, 013;国, 法国A 292;西班 牙土 983;金......&# 19968;件࣪ 3;事就&# 26159;参ࡃ 2;,发&# 25381;并५ 0;助解&# 20915;错෾ 3;

что один русский, китайский, французски й, испанский самородное золото ... большая вещь, чтобы участие, играть и помочь исправить ошибки

Author: Eman, 24-12-2014 08:23
How to prevent crash
Hi, I figured out how to prevent the map from crashing in the beginning. You need to open the map editor then delete the description and save the changes. Then the map runs fine. Hope this helps.

michel (France) writes:
27-12-2014 03:40

no..no...

hi Eman
the description is only a text format !
the crash come from the DDS picture ( when the party load )
( cause I made a dds picture and dds thumb not on standart format ! ) In fact All dds picture respect the format 128 x 128 or 512 x512 or 1024x 1024 And I made dds picture in 128 x 142 format ) In the menu chose option game and select low video ( or default video ) and when the game is loaded, select the video again as you want !! )
bonne fetes de fin d'annees !

Author: Marian, 23-12-2014 20:18
Druid
How to pass behind the druid? i have ring of dragon and he doesn't let me pass.

michel (France) writes:
27-12-2014 03:27

re

salut Marian
I think you play on the old map (on the new map, the Druid claims the ring of invocation elementary) In all cases this ring is guarded by a druid elf who be captured by the dragon (the active script this quest dice you deliver your ally)
Please read my answer to Alexandre in this page, It will help U

Joyeux noel !

Michel (France) writes:
27-12-2014 17:57

See picture

This druid elfe need you to deliver him , after you fight the dragon, He give you the dragon ring !

See picture

Author: Mixa (Lviv, Ukraine), 13-12-2014 15:06 Like
Gameplay
One of the best maps, I've ever played!

Author: joe (Germany), 23-11-2014 13:33
Charleroy
Perfekt !!!!!!

Author: Michel (France), 08-11-2014 21:52
Map Update
Map update with new challenge ( boat, new necromancer town, transformed town ) Bug corrected ( when loading game ) ( script corrected to skills and knowlege of the heroe ) ..I m think now "This map is ok" I wait your comment ..and I made a new map for heroe VI ... Thx

Author: alexander (Germany), 08-11-2014 14:19
How to start
Hello Helena,

I played the game with H5 Version 3.1. No crash happened. Using the inofficial upgrade with advanced AI (8 skills) didn't work because the scripts are changed so that AI attacks you with huge unbeatable armies within the first week.

By the way it would be very nice to have an upgrade of this map to the advanced AI.

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Charleroy walkthrough

Все сообщения пронумерованы и переведены (через гугл переводчик) извините за плохой перевод! и хорошей вам игры!!

сообщение 1
Слушайте ! Слушайте ! ..вы: Лорд Лазло, дофин (королевский сын) законный Шарлеруа.
С момента великой битвы при Угледарде ... страна затихла с прошлых сезонов.
(см. карту героев "le pic de la cordée")
Но некроманты и ведьмы, побежденные твоими последними боями
решил взять эту долину и злоупотребить ресурсами и хорошим свежим человеческим мясом ...
Итак, милорд ...
Подарите Долине Шарлеруа мир и радость жизни ... как в старину ...
Может ты найдешь герцога "Кристиан"?
"Bon Vent" Sire ... и да благословит вас Бог!
Упа, я забыл: друиды Сильвы (заповедник) - твои союзники!
(извините за плохой перевод)

сообщение 2
Мой господин ! Дорога к замку Бомевиль заблокирована
к уборке сена !!
Наши фермеры стараются сделать дорогу проходимой ...

сообщение 3
ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ Sire Lazlo!
Следующие миссии должны быть выполнены
ТОЛЬКО ВАМИ! ...
(Пока какие-то рыцари будут вам помогать) ..
но не забывайте НИКОГДА !!
Только лорд Лазло выполнит миссии!
(если вы заблудились, миссии представлены
рунами синих кругов ... вот такие!)

сообщение 4
Мой господин ! на вершине построен «Другой замок» (Bourg Pignon).
Только герцог «Кристиан» из «Бург-Пиньон» держит ключи от своего Замка ...
к сожалению, мы ничего о нем не слышали после его отъезда.

сообщение 5
Мой господин ! Замок Бомевиль больше не охраняется
так как Барон Бомевиль собирается на войну ..
Кто-то говорит: «Замок взят некромантами» ...

сообщение 5-2
Мой господин! перед переходом по ступеням Долины
Мы должны сразиться с Некроменциентами из «Бомевиля» и освободить город!

вопрос сфинкса:
как называется эта долина?

сообщение 6
Мой господин ! Ходят слухи, что нашего союзника удерживают ведьмы тени
во время засады Он оказался среди войск «герцога Christian» Бур-Пиньона,
конечно, он знает тайник, где схвачен герцог
Сир! Мы должны его доставить!

сообщение 7
Милорд, наши фермеры закончили сбор урожая!
все дороги теперь проходимы
Мы можем использовать порталы телепортации!

сообщение 7-2
Милорд, мы должны спасти нашего союзника!
Он поможет нам найти герцога «Кристиана».

сообщение 8
Мой сэр! Я очень благодарен вам за то, что вы пришли избавить меня
У меня есть информация о герцоге Критиане из Бур-Пиньона.

Некроманты держат его в плену возле кладбища.
Найдите способ доставить его, потому что только герцог «христианин» Бур-Пиньон
знает секретный способ открыть замок Bourg Pigon

сообщение 9
Мой господин! Вот вход в катакомбы наших предков
Быть осторожен!

сообщение 10
Милорд, мы в катакомбах наших предков!
Осквернять их могилы было бы неуважением!
Не оставайся здесь и продолжай наши поиски!

сообщение 10-2
Мой господин! Как вы смеете осквернять эти могилы!
тебе должно быть стыдно!
.. Мы потерялись!

сообщение 11
Милорд Лазло! ты здесь ?
спасибо, что освободили нас, мы были с охраной герцога «Хриситиан»
когда мы попали в засаду!
Герцог был заключен в тюрьму в том направлении (северо-восток),
но берегитесь, милорд! потому что некроманты везде и устроили засаду!
Обыскивают артефакт «Секстант морских эльфов», и мы его держим!
Будьте бдительны, милорд!

сообщение 12
Наконец-то свежее мясо !! чтобы наполнить наши желудки!
это кладбище теперь будет вашим домом !!

сообщение 13
Сэр Ласло! как приятно найти тебя здесь!
Я "герцог христианин" из Бург-Пиньона, заключенный ведьмами.
и некроманты ... в этой тюрьме ... 3 месяца.
Чтобы освободить меня, нужно задействовать этот рычаг!

сообщение 14
Спасибо, сир
Вот ключи от Bourg Pignon, теперь в ваших руках!
Некоторые некроманты воспользовались моим отсутствием, чтобы
захватите город ... я позабочусь об их костях и
Я остаюсь рядом с тобой, чтобы помочь тебе победить наших врагов
Остерегайтесь некромантов, у них большая армия!

И последняя информация, Сир!
Знайте, что замок Бур-Пиньон защищен могущественным заклинанием.
«Ангелы и феникс защищают этот замок,
Бур-Пиньон нельзя разрушить или преобразовать, но его можно захватить! "

сообщение 15
Добро пожаловать домой, сэр Ласло! Нам нужна помощь в охоте на ведьм и некромантов! Наш великий друид заключен в тюрьму ведьмами.
Его освобождение может принести вам очень ощутимую помощь.
Я верю в вас, сэр .. и будьте осторожны, потому что его охраняют черные драконы ..

сообщение 15-2
еще раз ... Сир Лазло ... наши два замка Сильвана защищены
у садового дерева у священного пруда, они бережно охраняют вход в наши замки
Если наши замки попадут в руки врага, наберите сильную армию и поговорите с этим садовым деревом.
они проведут вас через ворота замков, чтобы сразиться с некромантами!

сообщение 16
Спасибо, милорд, ваша помощь была неоценима для меня, я задержан здесь, потому что у меня пояс стихий ...
и чтобы поблагодарить вас, я раскрываю неизвестную деревню, которая служила убежищем королю Карлу
Эта территория защищена, и враг не может войти!
Эта маленькая деревня называется «Мondoubleau».

сообщение 17
Милорд, нам нужна подробная карта этой страны
В горах живет мудрый старик, и он может нам помочь!

сообщение 18
Мой господин ! Город эльфов попал в руки некромантов
Надо выпросить бирючину священного пруда!
как можно быстрее, потому что если мы будем ждать слишком долго,
некроманты победят

сообщение 19
Мой господин ! Город эльфов попал в руки некромантов
Надо выпросить бирючину священного пруда!
как можно быстрее, потому что если мы будем ждать слишком долго,
некроманты победят

сообщение 20
Мой господин ! обсерватория была построена наверху
Город-убежище!
это позволяет нам увидеть всю страну некромантов!

сообщение 21
Когохххххххххххх Что ты имеешь в виду, бедный смертный?
Вы здесь, в Некромантах, в мире, где вы не знаете всех знаний!
Ваше возмущение будет наказано нашей армией!
Готовься .. и страдай молча!

сообщение 22
Ах .. ах .. ах .. вы сильны, сир Ласло!
уже часть вашей армии ушла, чтобы присоединиться к нашим войскам!
..и бой не закончен!
Дайте нам еще свою энергию ... и дайте нам свежее мясо!

сообщение 23
снова .. снова ... ах! ах! ах!
Продолжается, ваши войска уменьшаются все больше и больше ..
а мои наполнены нежитью!
бедный смертный!

сообщение 24
Ваша армия слабеет!
Возвращайся домой! и возьми силу снова!
ты должен быть разумным .. ты меня не победишь !!!
.... ах! ах! ах!
бедный смертный
(Ваша армия становится все слабее и слабее!
иди домой! и отдохни немного!
будь разумным .. ты меня не побьешь !!!
.... ах! ах! ах!
бедный смертный!)

сообщение 25
Милорд, все еще есть вражеский замок
Но доступ вне диапазона
Мы должны найти способ его уничтожить!

сообщение 26
Мой господин! мы должны ехать в город Хейвен сейчас!
Используя этот артефакт, мы можем пересечь пропасть (обрыв)
и пройдите через этот доступ к подземному входу

сообщение 27
Наконец-то ... вот и вы ... Милорд Лазло!
Я Чем карлик-хранитель этой подземной лестницы
... И прежде чем вы отпустите, Сир Ласло, я должен вас предупредить!
Замок Бейли построен на старом кладбище, и легенда гласит:
тот, кто спустится сюда, в глубины, разбудит эту старую легенду
Итак, милорд Лазло, перед тем как спуститься, обязательно удалите все свои войска.
положить их (передать) в замок Бур-Пиньон (Bourg Pignon охраняется
мощным заклинанием ...)
Хранители рун собирают вашу армию ... будь осторожен, милорд
и не забудь!
Что бы ни случилось, не возвращайтесь на поверхность до уничтожения
последний город некромантов!
(И сделайте сохранение перед спуском !!)

сообщение 28
OUhhhhhhhhhhhhhh вот и ты снова!
Ласло .. ты силен .. но мои силы безжалостны!
Вы узнаете в очень короткие сроки!
... ах! ах! .......... бедный смертный! ты ничто !

сообщение 29
аххх! Вы думаете, что победили меня?
Вот доказательство моей мести!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy