Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Labyrinth - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Labyrinth - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Labyrinth - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Labyrinth

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Jarvis, a Death Knight of considerable power, has entrapped our heroes in a labyrinth The only way out is to find Jarvis and destroy him.

The first player who defeats Jarvis wins the scenario.

Added: 10-04-2021

Heroes 4 maps: La liberacion de la Tierra Media: La reconquista | Spain Wars | Dragon's revenge mplay 3 players | Chaos

Author: Alexander (Novosibirsk), 17-05-2021 20:32 Like
good to play, but too long - The Labyrinth
The map was too long to play, but I didn't find any obstacles on the map. Everything is reachable if you know how to reach it.

No problem was to kill everyone, but this was too long and I was tired.
Of course, I was able to complete the game essentially faster if don't kill everyone, but I prefer to cleanup the whole map before completing the game.

My likely team is 6 heroes and a stack of vampires.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 05-05-2021 14:10
Endless Labyrinth - The Labyrinth
My opinion differs from that of Maze Runner (Wakanda), whose tactical talent is formidable (he won with 7 heroes only!) but his patience is even more limitless. I myself gave up after fighting my wat through the first upperground northeastern labyrinth. After the teleporting to the second labyrinth the game became long-winded. And the big underground labyrinth, where hidden in the ... corner (spoiler) Jarvis is hiding himself, still has to follow! Sorry, Krw, I gave up

Author: Maze Runner (Wakanda), 19-04-2021 19:46
Certainly a new experience! - The Labyrinth
This is definitely different from every map I've played. It's not just the labyrinth theme, but also the starting conditions: You are handed a town, a hero, some treasure and a tiny starting area with a (unprotected) gold mine and some training facilities, but no lumber mill, ore pit etc. To get to these you have to take a one-way teleporter and then fight over them with all other players. You can in fact choke them all out by holding the garrison right after the teleporter, and this is not the only point where you can keep other players from progressing by holding a garrison. Then the labyrinth begins. Warning: It will take a LONG TIME before you have an opportunity to get a second town.

Anyway, some feedback for the creator. First of all, I'm playing Champion difficulty and with a squad of seven heroes because it's what I enjoy. The sign after the first teleporter says you want me to use my starting hero to finish this, but she is parked in my home town and the game doesn't seem to care that my chosen seven are doing everything. I hope this won't change. Now for some images.

https://imgur.com/a/UwFxQ04

Image 1: A garrison I was able to just walk around.
Image 2: An area I could not access. This seems to be the only entry point but I couldn't enter [from the North]. I was not able to click the altar to enter, either.
Image 3: This area was protected by a hero with ~270,000 crossbowmen and ~270,000 ballistae. Yeah, you heard me. This seems to be what you have to pass through to get your second town as the Might player and was a huge ramp up in troop numbers. It doesn't seem to me that any other faction has to overcome nearly as much to get their second town. Months of game time later I have not encountered an army nearly that size. Heroes with five digit stacks sometimes yes, but not six.

So anyway, let's talk about these random heroes with which the map is littered. Later on (and you can see them from your starting town really, but it takes long to get to them) the map has neutral heroes everywhere, each with a massive stack of one unit. While this is cool and different and all, why are the heroes only level 1? It's a bit weird to fight 9001 peasants and a level 1 Priest. The hero is something inconsequential that will die from one attack from anything you have.

Speaking of months of game time. I have finally reached the underground again. I can see my home from here! And if I were to retreat from a battle now, it would probably take me - you guessed it - months of game time to get back where I was. Perhaps less with clever use of Town Gate. Anyway, if I were using armies I would be talking so much trash in this comment, because how in the world would I reinforce my hero? It would be a monumental effort to keep the routes clear for caravans. And even so, it would take a month for a caravan to arrive?

I think this really needs more teleporters from your starting town to certain checkpoints so you can get back to a certain point in the labyrinth once you've made your way there once by foot. Is it possible to make the map editor allow this? Through some quest or so. Or just a heavily guarded garrison that you wouldn't attempt early game. Then if you want other players to not be able to utilize the shortcut, crew the garrison yourself.

Maze Runner (Wakanda) writes:
20-04-2021 23:05

And the loot - The Labyrinth

Okay, I have gotten past the garrison after the first six towns in the underworld. So, the sign warns me that encounters will get even harder, but no. They get pretty weird. Okay, there are some tough fights, but there are also some hugely trivial, like low level heroes roaming with no army. And the heroes with a varied army are easier than the ones from before with a single humongous stack.

There's a roaming squad of Might heroes. Weak - they fled at the sight of me, which VERY few neutrals have been doing so far. I fought them and got SHOWERED with loot. Hero equipment was really hard to come by before this area, and now I'm getting it for encounters easier than those I had to beat to get here. Balance is bonkers.

Krw writes:
24-04-2021 01:44

Thanks for feedback - The Labyrinth

I didn't perceive anything you said as talking trash. Thank you for your feedback. I knew about the missileers blocking access to mike. After I put it in then submitted, I thought maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Haha. I cannot see your images as I am currently on a cell phone. I will check again later on my computer and see if I can see the Garrison you can walk around. I also hope to see which area you can't access. The second towns you encounter are also protected.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy