Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Jormungand - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Jormungand - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Jormungand - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Jormungand

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

You set out to the ancient mountain of Jormungand to find out if the strange rumors spreading in the southern kingdoms are true. Rumors about frenzied deamons and endless earthquakes.
If they prove to be true, you have to know how Jormungand, one of the three strongest magical sources known on the world, can be tainted with madness, and why the dwarven city built to defend the mountain is so silent in time of need.

Added: 06-06-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Остров в тумане | Замок камень серы | Sackgasse | Wintergrimm

Author: Dawid (Poland), 06-11-2023 12:05
map - Jormungand
Great map.

Author: Michael (New York, USA), 01-02-2021 00:51
Jormungand - Jormungand
Great, beautiful map. I highly enjoyed the gameplay. Thank you!

Author: Prototyp (Austria), 26-10-2018 22:32
Jormungand - Jormungand
This is the most beautiful map I have played! My respect for this artist team. My favorite scene is the water along the stalagmite. The game is not difficult but created with a lot of tact and attention to detail.

Author: Sanadif (Prosotsani,Greece), 17-07-2018 07:43 Like
Well... - Jormungand
Loved Samsara, but this one didn't make it trhough. I appreciate your efforts, honestly. But this map didn't work for me, neither in story nor the the challenge. Graphically it was a nice try, but mostly a comfusion without meaning. I'll give it a 6 for your prior work, and your (hopefully) future ones.

Author: MnM, 06-07-2018 18:41
please - Jormungand
HI it could be a good map but in a part it's a waste. It would be much better with the story because you get 2 messages about the underground and the description says i have to know why the inferno is infesting the volcano, why the drawfen city is not defending and i cant find the dwarfen city its not built, dwars poisoning the roots and elfes are growing the roots but the story doesnt tell why, i dont have to capture the inferno town to win !!! Please add a story a linear sotyline where I can know what's with the dwars elfes infernos. Otherwise good design !!

tHE captcha took me minutes to solve so annoyin'

Author: иван (Омск), 18-06-2018 05:24
the plot of the script - Jormungand
hi I'm from Russia and I'm interested in the story dialogues could you put them in text format?

Author: artem, 14-06-2018 21:34
well balanced map - Jormungand
excelent, interesting map

Author: Yukitifu (Budapest, Hungary), 12-06-2018 15:51
Nice - Jormungand
An other well made MnM map. Well detailed, fun to play. If you want to play 1v1 then I recomend red/blue vs green/yellow because the map design seems to strongly support 2v2.

Author: Dan (uk), 10-06-2018 20:56
AWESOME! - Jormungand
a great map, challenging on heroic!

thanks a lot guys!

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 10-06-2018 09:05 Like
Thank you - Jormungand
I played Samsara for so many times and I like this map so much.
Only the not existing Underground...

And now…. WHAT A GREAT WORK

I saw a new map from MnM with Underground, called my friend and we played it FFA. We both have early the near ki towns, met in the Underground and my friend win. There is a Story, we noticed, but on the other Hand the game was over…

Now played second time alone in FFA.

I like the Setting / Story / world very much. This is outstanding and it is noticeable that there is a love to this game in your work.

I would give the map a 10, only one Point I had not given cause it is played the best way as 2on2. But in this mode, I think, you do not visit the middle and the Island.
I like the idea with the dwellings :-)

Otherwise… this map is a treasure for H5 !!!!

Something not belong to Jormungand :
I have pimped your Samsara map for my private use.
I`ve called it Samsara Fun edition...If you have interest, mail me on nalandor@web.de

Author: MnM Workshop (Budapest, Hungary), 10-06-2018 02:18
note - Jormungand
Hi guys!
It's been a long time. So, for those of you, who don't remember us, we made the map called Samsara a few years back.

We took our time, it's true, but it is because this time we mainly focused on aesthetics. You will see.

Please feel free to tell us in the comment section, if you find any bugs or problems we might overlooked. Or if you thing something would be cool to add to the map. We will do our best to correct everything.

But most importantly, enjoy!

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 09-06-2018 09:38 Like
WOW - Jormungand
I m still playin‘
But —Wow

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy