Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Where the Beauty - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Where the Beauty - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Where the Beauty - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Where the Beauty

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

When the Almighty Phoenix is dead, when the Arctic Snow gets bold, when the Azure Emerald turns cold, my True Eternal Love is missing in this world.

Added: 20-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Circle of Four | Guardhouse of Earth | Multiverse | Lyramion

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-137 |

Author: seoi (pol), 04-12-2012 01:36
To Aeris
Hi,

i have some question's and i hope you can help me.
Ash got chains
Bloodruby -> chains + cursed ground

how to kill Ash without losses? stategy -> hit surrneder won't work. No magic allowed.
How to kill bloodruby? even with Aphrodite it's seems impossible.

I have to kill Ash to get to Aphrodite and then somehow kill Bloodruby to get "fly" and kill Marva. I'm right?

Author: Aeris (China), 30-11-2012 20:42
To Seoi
Hi

hmm, let Lord Haart take only one, like master genie, silver pegasus, thunderbird, dragonfly

cast slow and then anti-magic and then chain lightning.

if necessary, cast quicksand

the latest and current version of WTB is the logistics

Author: seoi (pol), 30-11-2012 19:42
Maysh
hi,
i know it's silly question but how to kill her? with Lord Haart and his magic but HOW? she got chains so i can't rehire him from tavern after 2 death's and she got like 300x6 units(crapy one)... but still cant kill her anyhow.

and second question, how many verion of WTB is? i found two. First where MAysh is archer hero and second where she is logistic.

Author: Ballentine (Romania), 20-08-2012 00:00 Like
I cant find phoenix birds to fight medussa
where i could find them?

Author: joao domingues (Portugal), 30-03-2012 01:09
bug?
i decided to restart the game cause i couldnt win that, and now this probably is a bug, at the end of month 1 i got a blue hero named Rinna with teleport that came to atack me and now he has 60 azure, 60 faerie, 30 rust, 30 cristal and 2000 sharpshoters and has adpk almost 20 each, wich makes him unbeteable to me. This is a bug right? and another thing i conquered the castles by week 3 and they dont have the upgrade of portal of glory and i cant build any, but when i played this scenario, my last time i had them. is this also a bug?
sorry to bother again...

Author: Aeris (China), 29-03-2012 16:57
Also a strategy
Hope it to be helpful to you:

ADPK at least 70+

archangels, 1 archmage and gold dragon

with magic spring doubled, 1400+ spell points

1,start summoning earth elementals, over 10 groups

2,cast all buffs

3, cast earthquakes to destroy arrow towers

4, new round, archangels defend, enemies attack earth elementals, cast clone at archangels

5, then frenzy, 700+ archangels can kill 400+ black dragons

and then you know......

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 29-03-2012 15:48 Like
Hi, Joao
As for daily attacks, just set them loose for three days and that would be spare enough for you to kill Malekith.

Actually if you've beaten them over times(about a week hereafter), finally they will stop attacking --- because AI's auto memory tells itself that it's bound to be defeated

Malekith, if spells are not available, bring 1 archmage
using Archangels is the easiest way, or Titans+force field is Okay too

Author: joao domingues (Portugal), 29-03-2012 14:21
still cant beat malekith
i still cant beat malekith even with that tip. i only kill 38 black dragons a time with my 710 archangels and i run out of mana way sooner than that.
with all the buffs i still do the same amount of damage that without any, wich is 12k when i use frenzy, he atacks me with tower and then the frenzied buff is lost again...

Author: joao domingues (Portugal), 29-03-2012 12:39
daily atacks
but i cant leave with my main hero, because if i do they come in a day with 4-6 heroes and start conquering all my castles. this is the frustratring part...
they come daily with 2500 arch devils or behemoths or titans so none of my other heroes can beat that...

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 29-03-2012 08:59
To Joao
Hi

This is absolutely not a bug but planned. They are truly very powerful, right? But with your main hero and hundreds of archangels they are not very hard indeed

and as for Malekith, just take three one Gold dragons and all archangels, first berserk faerie dragons to make them fight black dragons to death, 2700 Black can easily kill them, and then destroy your catapult to make sure black dragons won't come out, give archangels all beneficial spells and cast clone to resurrect

you can also clone archangels to attack and weaken enemies

good luck

Taha (İstanbul) writes:
11-11-2016 10:21

Malekith - Where the Beauty

Hi I have several problems with malekith. I have tried 3 gold dragons and all archangels as you suggested. Berserked fearie and black dragons killed them. But then black dragons went out of walls and killed all my archangels in 1 shot. And also even though black dragons stay inside the walls malekith has 18K implosion which makes it really hard as well.

Aeris writes:
11-11-2016 13:01

Re - Where the Beauty

As long as Black Dragons stay inside, the Implosion shouldn't do much harm. After all, 500 Archangels can resurrect 50k per round. Make good use of Clone spell

Taha (İstanbul) writes:
12-11-2016 00:42

Malekith - Where the Beauty

Well do you want my savefile? I can not pass it. I keep them inside but after making them kill fearies he keeps casting armageddon, implosion and by that time fearies dead my archangel is dropped already 200 from 800. Then i try to clone archangels to resurrect archangels for 5-10 turns. After that point i can not do anything becaouse my mana is too low comparing to himç

Taha (İstanbul) writes:
12-11-2016 02:02

Q - Where the Beauty

Ok, nevermind i have managed to keep black dragons inside walls somehow :) I passed it

Author: joao domingues (Portugal), 29-03-2012 04:53
cant pass throe malekith
Im on month 8 week 1 day 2 i go a good army but still i cant beat malekith, hes way 2 powerfull for me he has 2700 black dragons so i cant kill him. And another thing, starting at month 8, i am being atcked daily by 4-6 heroes that come from the castles CAT; DOG; FOX and they always come with heroes that have more creatures and more powerfull army than mine. Is this some kind of bug?

Author: MarviE (Austria), 19-03-2012 20:09
How it crashed
The time it crashed I was really slow getting all Castles in the middle (first try on that map). Eventually I was not able to get all four orbs (I think Yog got the orb of the Firmament so I could never advance to the underworld) and since I started off so slow I was never able to match him.

At a certain point around 6 months I noticed that every hero went to a town and stopped moving so I was like "let's just mass reinforcements for a few months and try to take them out". Finally at Month 7 Week 4 Day 4 it always stuck in the turn of the blue player.

Thanks for the info about Tazar! I looked up an earlier save and he was there, I suspect my inventory was full so I could not get the orb.

Is the description detailled enough or shall I also send you the save?

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 19-03-2012 14:44 Like
Hi
80% may not affect anything, but I wonder how did your game crash? Is it happened when computer Red is acting? Describe it detailedly or directly send me the game save:
Quamarine@qq.com

And Tazar is a hero standing guard just before Malekith's castle. He couldn't disappear, could he?

Very glad you like it ^_^

Author: MarviE (Austria), 18-03-2012 21:52
Where/What is Tazar?
I can't seem to find Tazar, is it a Hero? If it is I've recruited all possible heroes (been 1+ Month since i beat the last one so i should have all of them) and I'm not too good with the mapmaker so i can't seem to find it. Could you give me a hint on how to get/get to Tazar?

Btw I'm playing on 80% difficulty since it crashed on me the first time, so there's no Maysh and maybe some other changes.

But thanks for your quick answer anyways and did I mention the map is totally awesome and fun? :)

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 18-03-2012 10:02 Like
Hello, MarviE
the orb is in Tazar

Author: MarviE (Austria), 18-03-2012 03:10
Need Help, I'm stuck ahead of Malekith
Hey guys can someone help me?
I think Malekith should be next priority, but I can't get to him due to the Quest Guard.

Here is what I did:
- I captured all the Dungeon Towns
- I free'd Nimbus the Necromancer and got all artifacts listed in the read more
- I found 2 of the Seers and assume the 3rd one is the one next to Hellgate, but I don't think that's important

I can't go to the goddesses cause I can't defeat Malekith. But I also can't get to Malekith because I don't have a single Orb of Vulnerability.

Where can I get the orbs and how important is the 3rd seer? Thanks in advance

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 11-02-2012 05:31 Like
To Peter
It's very strange, I don't think Medusa will naturally lose her artifact, the boots must be in somewhere

check if the death boots are in your own backpack or check when is your map version

or send me your save and map

Quamarine@qq.com

try Aphrodite, perhaps

good luck

Author: Peter, 11-02-2012 01:32 Like
Medusa is killed, but no death boot!
I even recruited Medusa once, but no death boot! Is it a bug?

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 10-02-2012 14:46 Like
To peter
Hello
the Vial is in Ash and death boot shall be in Medusa(still haven't got it?)

Author: peter (usa), 10-02-2012 04:22 Like
vial of dragon blood?
Really want to finish the great map.

I killed Irene, but where to find "vial of dragon blood" or "death boot"? I'm in M3W3D2 now, and wish to have a good score.

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 09-02-2012 14:34
To ALIN
Sorry, but please have fun playing new of it! I believe the new Maysh shall be a great woman with her uncanny specialty.

^_^

Author: ALIN (Romania), 08-02-2012 20:30
???
I think i ve played a different kind of WTB map :)

In my map I don't have that garrison with the crystal dragons and that quest guard with the killing of those firebirds in Arcadia, and i cannot reach Arcadia without flying!

I guess i ll have to start it from the beginning with the right map :)!

Thank you!

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 08-02-2012 14:49
You needn't fly, ALIN
Of course you can reach Irene without fly spell, the fly spell is prepared for you to reach Marva, the final one

Medusa first, Irene comes second, and then Aphrodite, Ash, Marva

I don't know why you have this idea, but... isn't any obstacle in your way, right? I only remember a quest guard, which is required to kill a legion of firebirds, another guard is to kill Medusa, no more guards.

Preslly degona (Philippines) writes:
24-07-2016 19:34

How to beat Irene - Where the Beauty

Hi.., i wonder if you can guide me how to beat irene?

Author: ALIN (Romania), 07-02-2012 18:35
Here is the problem: I cannot reach Aphrodite because i have to kill Irene, who i cannot reach because i have to fly, i don t have this spell because i don t have all the swords required by the quest guard. Ash i cannot reach because i don t have the dead man boots. Like i ve told you, i am missing something :)

P.S. Thanks for the quick response!

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 07-02-2012 06:15
Hello, ALIN
I'm not very clear about your problem...of course Bloodruby doesn't mean any obstacle here...

Author: ALIN (Romania), 07-02-2012 00:51
Problem!
After releasing Bloodruby she gets killed near the red keymaster tent and i cannot reach any other goddess. What am I missing?

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 24-01-2012 05:31
To peter
Hello

There truly exists Rust dragons behind the magic forest. They are just hidden deeply, so you'll finally find your mouse arrow becomes a sword there, a symbol for battle. Or by using map editor's Passability tool you can easily find them

Author: peter (usa), 23-01-2012 07:55 Like
where to find rust dragon?
in M4W3D6, I need kill rust dragons to pass a quest guard. But where to find them? Please help, I already killed the other 3 types of dragons.

I starts the game with Titan type of town, which does not have rust dragons next to the magic forest.

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 22-01-2012 04:21
Happy, newest version check
The newest version has been checked and almost no bugs, if not including a grammar one, like "a" and "an".

I don't like to change it any more. It's enough. Maysh's Logistics and Lord Haart's Estates is good.

Final goddesses, Aphrodite is easy. Medusa needs method to kill. Ash needs a little tactics also. Irene, needn't Clone bug(she can cast Disrupting Ray, destroying your plan), Force Field and Berserk is good enough, some shooters perhaps nothing harm. Marva also easy with Bloodruby's Power Liches. Bloodruby can be killed by Aphrodite's Efreet Sultans' Fire Shield. Some myself words. Yesterday I once again finished it in 90 days.

Just enough, today is New Year's Eve, also my birthday, of course Lunar Calendar. I always spend my birthday with my mother, previously plus father and brother.

No more words to say.

Happy New Year!

Author: ALIN (Romania), 08-01-2012 13:03
Thank you!
It was an easy solution :)
This is a great map!

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-137 |

Where the Beauty walkthrough

Special Note: This map is an adaption of "Eternal Love".

Most of the beauties who appear in the game are from ancient Chinese history.

Important Note: 1. Each playable color starts with a unique hero. It will be the most
exciting to try to play them all.

2. This map has the Impossible rating. The longer you wait, the more
powerful the AI's may grow. However, it's recommended that the map
is played on Impossible setting to get the highest score.

3. If you like to play this map or think you need more challenge,
please give the followings a try: The Uprising, The Lone Knight,
Eternal Love.

4. Never use the (auto) Restart option for it will render your treasurer
disappear. I've set Pink as Castle and the lost Knight, Lord Haart,
will appear in the map and contributes a lot to you.

5. Don't let your hundred-or-thousand-leveled hero gain too many experience
points. There will be three cases like this. If they gets just enough
experience, they can level up to tediousness or infinite. While a enormous
amount of experience can send them back to 0 level, which is just OK,
especially at the end of the game. The following shows the level and the
required experience:
Level 868 - Exp. 2144641867, Level 3732 - Exp. 2146553679,
Level 5920 - Exp. 2146673313, Level 6424 - Exp. 2147293156,
Level Endless - Exp. 2147400657.

6. Sometimes you can turn the Effects Volume off to make it quicker in
Monolith Portals to find some places.

Artifact Note: 1. Keep in mind not losing the artifacts which can be assembled into combo
artifacts, and their single components may come useful at any time. Also,
all swords and boots will be needed at the end. Don't lose them.

2. Although it is impossible unless players accidentally give up the artifact
Angelic Alliance to the AI's, the game will crash when the AI's equip it.
A severe technical glitch that is not been fixed yet.

3. If a seer is looking for an artifact, you can safely trade it with reward.

Dedication: To Hans C: "Where the Beauty" is originally from your "Eternal Love".

Where are you, Hans? Please don't hesitate and try to contact me if you
happen to read this.

143 831(Qiu Zhi Wen)

======================================

- Capture either the fully-built Rampart or Tower town before you try to attack the other
well-defended towns. The two towns have Town Portal and Resurrection spells.
- You can find the following near Nimbus' prison: Boots of Levitation, Stoic Watchman,
Bird of Perception and Emblem of Cognizance.
- Find the hidden Seers that will grant you +15 of statistics in exchange for one of the
three eagle eye artifact. One's hidden next to the Hellgate castle, one's behind the
Darkshadow castle, and a third one's behind the Darkpalace castle.

Here is an example showing how to defeat Medusa:

Primary Skill: All above 80

Secondary Skill: Archery

Artifacts: Angelic Alliance, Bow of the Sharpshooters, Orb of Vulnerability

Troops: 5 Phoenixes, 3 Archangels, 300 Titans, 3000 Sharpshooters,
1 Silver Pegasus, 1 Arch Mage, 13 Enchanters

Steps: Round 1, Phoenixes wait, Archangels attack Titans and perish.
Cast Sacrifice spell to sacrifice Phoenixes to resurrect Archangels.
Silver Pegasus defend.
Titans and Sharpshooters move to Phoenixes' grids.
Enchanters cast spell and defend. Phoenixes rise from the ashes.
Arch Mage defend.

Round 2, Archangels attack Titans and perish. Others all wait and then defend.

(Round 3, all troops wait.)

Medusa's spell points run out.

Resurrect the Arch Mage.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy