Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Outlaw - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Outlaw - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Outlaw - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Outlaw

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Barbarians have invaded the city, destroyed the castle and are now hunting down all its inhabitants. The Duke and his wife fiercely resist - but the situation seems hopeless.
Desperately, Laszlo must leave behind his valiantly fighting wife, break through the siege and seek help.
His allies despise him and challenge his head to restore the heroes' honor.
engl. Version Geächtet

Added: 24-03-2019

Heroes 5 maps: East Thrace | Arena | Pirates | The Labyrinth

Author: Эзот Праа, 29-01-2023 02:23
Отличная карта - Outlaw
По описанию вроде можно играть за несколько рас. но по сути это изумительная, сложная и очень интересная карта для соло игры - мне кажется что ее удалось пройти лишь на удачу, хотя варваров завалил в самом начале абсолютно без вопросов. Спасибо автору за такой замечательный труд! 10/10.

Author: jaab (thai), 25-04-2022 12:06
good - Outlaw
good

Author: Markus (London), 11-02-2021 21:33
Errors? - Outlaw
Archers tower cannot be captured, some mines too, as well as artefact carts cannot be open. Is that suppose to be like that?

Hermann (Austria) writes:
14-02-2021 14:11

Outlaw - Outlaw

Sorry for the late reply.
Do you mean the archer tower in the burning city? This is only guarded. In general, everything must be able to be filled. Maybe I missed something. Request for coordinates.
Thanks for reporting and still have fun!

Markus (London) writes:
20-02-2021 23:29

Errors - Outlaw

Archers tower and Barracks next to the castle cannot be captured

Author: Standa (CZ), 13-09-2019 16:01
duchess easily survived - Outlaw
Hi Hermann,

thank to luck + morale + divine guidence skill + joining archers my duchess defeated the barbarian. Is the game broken now, is it worth to continue? Thanks, Standa
duchess easily survived - Outlaw

13-09-2019 21:58

Outlaw - Outlaw

Thanks for your comment. It's definitely worth playing, because the Duchess is just a side story. But the "hard" battles are still coming. No problem for you, but it should also be fun. I was short of the first battles with the barbarians. I've never succeeded in defeating the barbarians as a designer: Congratulations!
In short: Have fun at the game because I've made an effort :)

Standa (CZ) writes:
13-09-2019 23:01

Outlaw - Outlaw

Thanks for the prompt reply, Hermann! Looks like I was lucky then, maybe playing on heroic helps because more archers join, I think i got 65 + 25 stacks. So almost one shotted centaurs with a lucky shot, then earth daughters went down in 2 lucky shots. Will play on, thanks!

Author: Mael Strom (Angers, France), 08-09-2019 12:15
Outlaw - Outlaw
Very good and challenging map ! Enjoy !

09-09-2019 22:26

Outlaw - Outlaw

Thanks for the praise, I am glad, if it has given you exciting hours and joy of playing.

Author: hakido (berlin), 24-06-2019 17:44
T'was fun! - Outlaw
Really well made map. No mistakes found.

Hermann (Österreich) writes:
24-06-2019 23:32

Outlaw - Outlaw

Danke, es freut mich, wenn´s Spaß gemacht hat.
Wie war der Schwierigkeitsgrat?
Bei so großen Karten ist es nicht leicht, (fast) fehlerfrei zu bleiben.

Bohdan (Kremenec - Ukraine) writes:
25-06-2019 15:24

Outlaw - Outlaw

I trained for three days not to lose the duchess at the beginning of the game. She has exceptionally well-chosen talents). It is necessary to take a position after the first move on the opposite side and to force the barbarian to move against the clockwise movement (first joining the group of arrows to his army) and grab the Haven building as well as destroy the orc horse with a rarity artifact) The duke is now forcedly moving beyond the castle and joins the shooters. and immediately returns to transfer them to reinforce the Duchy's army for a decisive battle. Garrison defeats the duchess, takes the shooters and improves them easily clashing the barbarian)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy