Author: Dalon , 23-03-2017 00:12

Cool map - The Gauntlet - Heroes 7 map

I enjoy this nice map, thank you sir ! And it's cool to have unlimited level :) more...

Author: sandman (south africa), 22-03-2017 23:47

Will test - Angel - Heroes 7 map

Haha the joys of that editor. I was in the middle of making a map and gave up. Maybe I'll release it one day when I have the strength. Thanks again for being one of the last outposts of map-making... please keep it up. I enjoy your work immensely. more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 22-03-2017 23:20

Map Updated....Again - Angel - Heroes 7 map

It should not have done that but the changes I made did not save to the published map. *Sigh* Tried and tested the new version...at least up to week 2. Please try it again and sorry for the inconvenience. I appreciate the feedback. more...

Author: Alexander Gagarin (Moscow, Russia), 22-03-2017 21:22

Samsara - Samsara - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for the awesome map! Was a pleasure to play. :) more...

Author: sandman (south africa), 22-03-2017 18:52

Angel defeated - Angel - Heroes 7 map

Hi now after month 1 week 1 it tells me Angel was defeated, without me ever seeing Angel. Is this supposed to happen? Will it affect the outcome? Thanks for the quick update. more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 22-03-2017 15:54

Map Updated - Angel - Heroes 7 map

The map has been updated to bypass this developer glitch. Thanks for the input. more...

Author: Richard , 22-03-2017 13:45

Bro Down - Bro Down - Heroes 5 map

The map is very good, i enjoyed a lot, but i have 2 negatives:
1st the underground map is so dark and boring to get trought and find enemies.
the second is graiul...i couldnt get it, coz i cant reach it. The red border is no entrance, u cant go inside...I give it 10 anyway, maybe i made some mis more...

Author: Wicker , 22-03-2017 13:14

Vlad - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Hey, how to defeat vlad? i Have 96 titans and 50 Archangels and those hasted vampires are impossible to kill with slow or with block. Any tips? Thanks more...

Author: Lauri , 22-03-2017 05:59

I'm glad - The First Circle - Heroes 3 map

I'm glad to hear that. You're not supposed to keep the castles :) more...

Author: Prototyp (Tirol), 22-03-2017 03:11

Blutfehde - Blutfehde - Heroes 5 map

Freut mich sehr, wenn es dir viel Spielfreude gebracht hat, denn der Spielablauf ist eher unüblich und nicht jedermanns Sache.
Eine möglichst lange Spannungserhaltung bei netter Grafik war das Ziel. more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Universal Monster Jam - map rating = 0.00 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Universal Monster Jam - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Universal Monster Jam - heroes 3 maps
Download map -> Universal Monster Jam

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Play as Dracula rescue a few friends and conquer all.

Added: 06-08-2016

Heroes 3 maps: Lady Luck | The Holy Highland Sand Grounds | Erathians, Coves and Caves | Moscow battle

Author: maygwan (uk), 05-08-2016 10:15
this was my only wog map - Universal Monster Jam
How did people find it? I never really play wog myself and i made this map a while back. Just wondered if it was enjoyable or not.

maygwan (uk) writes:
05-08-2016 10:17

also valery - Universal Monster Jam

If you ever want to update this map or make it more balanced or playable feel free to do so. wog is not my thing so i won't ever touch this map or update it ty.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
05-08-2016 14:18

+ - Universal Monster Jam

In the most of wog maps presented here, it consists only in creature experience (ranks), which make battles less predictable and less repetitive, as immunities to mass slow, blind or other spells tend to vary the solutions to seek. So a wog version would only change armies, adding those high level monsters which are hard to defeat.

However testing battles in wog takes months for one map until everything runs without surprises so I won't do it often :)

maygwan (uk) writes:
06-08-2016 08:32

thanx - Universal Monster Jam

ok no problem, I don't understand wog enough to make any updates or to even think of improving a wog map. Sp if this one has potential feel free to mess around with it.

Author: Richard (Leipzig, Germany), 24-07-2012 13:05
Monster Jam
Its interesting to play as vampire. The living skull must be canceled or it destroys the way, the idea, the quest guards because you can get alot of famous artifacts.

cth writes:
27-08-2013 19:13

errors

I have some troubles with attack/defence/etc. on some stage they are reduced to zeros... and playing further becomes imposible.

Richard Scholz (Germany) writes:
29-08-2013 18:09

errors

This is a well known bug in heroes and never to fix. Sorry, you must restart the game.
How it comes to it: The max. limit of attack, defense etc. is 99. If you have it, swords armors etc. show no more effects. Each 1 !!!! point more (maybe lv+) is useless but not dangerous. You get only problems if you find something that give you more as 1 point.
A bottle with 5 points.... over 100... return to 0...no more chance in fights. So always check your points without armor, swords etc. and be careful in higher levels.
Cheers

Valery writes:
30-08-2013 20:18

stats

Well, not exactly. The stats go back to 0 if you reach 128. Until 127 you are safe, and era (wog 3.59) shows stats until 127. If you play regular game, it is very hard to keep in mind your stats are they show 99 max. Play the map in ERA, with plugin activated and you will see real stats, so you are safe.

dumi (Romania) writes:
17-09-2013 00:27

PLZ!

Valery can you tell me the exact name of the plugin that you are over 99 attack and defense?

Author: Andris (Latvia), 23-01-2012 17:39
White tent
Hi! Where is white tent? Cannot find... :(

Author: Jani (Finland), 16-10-2011 22:27
Ok!
Yesterday I downloaded over 600 WoG objects etc.. Thx

Author: maygwan (uk), 16-10-2011 11:18
This is a wog map
Says sod but its wog

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru