Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 06:02

Ty - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see, can you think of a reason why the maps won t appear in my list?

Yes I play H3 complete + wog and I have plenty of sod maps, this happened recently with another map, couldn t find it for the love of Satan
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 02:32

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If we are talking about maps with history, then I understand you.

Sometimes I noticed that the website indicates the language of the map itself, but not always.
more...

Author: Jarite , 09-05-2024 01:56

Sorry - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see maps with Russian/Polish descriptions all the time and I just skip them, I just don't like downloading maps I can't understand. You can't tell if there is an English version of the map until you install it. :( more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 01:44

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The point is that moderators on the site automatically translate the map description into English.

I repeat, I am very sorry that I do not speak English so well that it would allow me to translate my maps into this language.
more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:22

Englisb Version - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If you make the description in english it should have an english version. Looks good though more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:15

Same Trouble - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

I had a lot of trouble finding the red tent, but the city you capture through the red gate had an Eye right by it and I clicked it hoping it would show me the axe, and it did! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Fawn's Labyrinth - map rating = 17 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Fawn's Labyrinth - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Fawn's Labyrinth - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Fawn's Labyrinth

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Six kingdoms were fighting each other for ages.So the Keeper of Lore found a solution. He gathered all the leaders in his palace and then teleported them to other dimension, where they were now supposed to ally their worst enemies to have a chance of surviving and returning home.

Added: 15-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Конный чемпионат | Land of Lakes | NASRALEON | Master's lands

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-86 |

Author: Egor, 26-12-2020 14:02 Like
Help - Fawn's Labyrinth
But how? These gates don't open

Author: Andriy, 26-12-2020 11:59
Gates - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hey. Your ally has to open them for you and vice versa

Author: Egor (Russia), 24-12-2020 17:18 Like
Please help - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hey, Me and my friends have decided to try this map. I am playing as orange and I got stuck in "cooperation zone" (not far from azur dragon's nest) near of purple's capital. How can I get through the purple gates?

Andriy (Lviv, Ukraine) writes:
28-12-2020 15:23

Gates - Fawn's Labyrinth

Just take a closer look at the map and inspect all locations. It's 100% passable somewhere, because the map was thoroughly tested :)

28-12-2020 15:25

Gates - Fawn's Labyrinth

I think you missed the passage above

Gates - Fawn's Labyrinth

Egor writes:
28-12-2020 15:29

Orange - Fawn's Labyrinth

Yeah, I found it, but what about orange? How can he get to theese brown gates?

28-12-2020 15:31

Gates - Fawn's Labyrinth

They are almost at the beginning.

Gates - Fawn's Labyrinth

Egor writes:
28-12-2020 15:39

Thanks - Fawn's Labyrinth

OMG, I found what I had been looking for. Thank you dude, now we can continue our battle, God bless you

Author: Duuuuuuuuude, 15-12-2020 01:48
Finally won this one - Fawn's Labyrinth
The key is to find the admiral's hat. Once you get that, you can summon a boat and then just sail to the island that has the armageddon blade and then you just run it over to arcadia and game over. Took me forever to figure this out.

Also - Do auto battle or you will spend half your life in pointless fights.

Panga (Baia Mare, Romania) writes:
21-12-2020 21:04

Sail where - Fawn's Labyrinth

Sail where can u give me a photo bec in game i have 47 months i dind t play for like 2 months this map and i don t remember the map very good

Author: Derr (Bucharest, Romania), 14-12-2020 19:37 Like
Teams - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hello, Ive just started playing. I noticed that in the description there are teams. Well, Ive started the games with all the colours, but I only play solo. Is this ok? Is it finishable?

Mixa (Lviv, Ukraine) writes:
15-12-2020 11:17

Teams - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hi. You need to download the FFA version of the map on this site.

Author: Yaya (Ukraine), 28-08-2020 23:14 Like
I finally finished it - Fawn's Labyrinth
Accidentally found this map and started it without knowing the real size of Giant maps. Holy sh*t was that a long journey, but I honestly really loved the map especially parts with some "secondary" ; objectives, parts like Legions challenge and capturing all the Temples with books. I played for Tower and found a way to defeat orange and red players but couldn't get to other ones which dissapointed me a bit, cause I thought I was too smart :)
There were some minor problems and tedious parts but overall map quality is very good. There was one quest in seer's hut that really frustrated me because I couldn't appease my curiousity - that is the seer's hut almost at the end that asks for a 77 lvl hero. But the limitation on the map is lvl 74. I cleared all prison's in thoughts that Lvl 77 hero could be there, noone apeared 77. Also bought out all heroes I defeated, but noone was 77 lvl. I really want to know what is the reward there :)
I finally finished it - Fawn's Labyrinth

Andriy (Lviv) writes:
29-08-2020 18:31

Level Cap - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hello, thanks for the feedback. There were some issues which made me introduce a level cap, but I have completely forgotten about this quest :)

Author: corn flakes (Belgium), 16-07-2020 19:33
Map looks beautiful - Fawn's Labyrinth
I haven't started to play it yet but I am excited to try it. Will report later after I have played it

corn flakes writes:
20-07-2020 04:54

Well, I was disappointed - Fawn's Labyrinth

went to play without any spoilers and everything seemed quite alright even the ally part of the game. I cheesed it little bit converting it to hotseat-mode to advance the AI more quickly, and also used my own main hero to do AI’d part (you can escape from battle and recruit this hero from ally AI’s town). Then began the long journey at 3rd month which... seemed endless and didn’t have much purpose.

After whole day game session, I read the comments here and they confirm my disappointment. From the comments it seems like that the map wasn’t playtested much and people could get stuck without finishing the map because of things like boat disappearing or skill overflow. It also seems that the map is too big and wasn’t designed for solo play. Banning spells like Town Portal lenghthen the game unnecessarily, and banning summon boat seems to be very risky because you could get stuck if did something wrong. I also don’t like idea of isolated enemies. Which is kinda pity since the look of the map was excellent, but the gameplay is weak. Clearly map isn’t for me so I will not finish it sadly

Author: Mark Rubanovich (Tallinn, Estonia), 17-03-2020 13:32
Some issues - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hi,

great map, thanks. I ran into 2 issues:
- my ally is stuck and does not even open the border gate so I cannot move through them.
- I cannot purchase a boat on an island (get an error "cannot purchase another boat") and no heroes have the summon boat spell.

Andriy (Lviv) writes:
17-03-2020 14:16

Issues - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hello. You should have played the FFA version of the map, if you do it solo :) You can load the game, but choose to play as your ally and open the gate for yourself.

The boat issue is about the max number of boats that can be on the map at the same time. It's a game limitation, unfortunately. You have to destroy some boats before you can build a new one.

Author: Benjamin (Sweden), 17-01-2020 15:54 Like
Grind and patience - Fawn's Labyrinth
So I started this game a couple of days ago and I thought the idea of a more RP map kinda refreshing. That the monster were the real enemy unless you play against other humans since the AI will never get past a certain point.

So I took my time to build my army since I had no idea how big the ending would get, I spent about 34 months (in game obviously) to randomly pick up the artifact that I needed and randomly town portal to the needed town to win the game. I had to start a new game to double check the objective since I forgot halfway what I was looking for.

It's a bit tedious to fight such ridiculous armies and if you don't play Castle or Necro who can abuse AA/res + clone + perma blind etc. then you're in for a real challenge. But overall I liked it since you can take it at your own pace when you play against computers.

Author: aleko, 27-09-2019 09:32
pro - Fawn's Labyrinth
zer

Author: Kevin S (United States), 17-07-2019 20:16
Spellbinder Hat - Fawn's Labyrinth
Spellbinder still does not give me any spells except combat spells, but i did find a way out of the red land. You can go thru the water portal but the reason i originally thought i could not was that it first took me to a blue guard and got me stuck, so i originally thought this was not a way. I will still try to play on.

Andrew Marshalek (Lviv) writes:
10-08-2019 09:23

Hat - Fawn's Labyrinth

The fly and dimension door spells are banned if that is what you are talking about :)

Author: Kevin S (United States), 17-07-2019 11:50
Spellbinder Hat - Fawn's Labyrinth
Is this artifact supposed to give you fly, or water walk? I get no spells except combat and I am stuck with the Red guy in your FFA version.

Author: Matus Mikula (Slovakia), 19-06-2019 17:57
where is Arcadia town - Fawn's Labyrinth
please help me find Arcadia town

Matus Mikula (Slovakia) writes:
28-06-2019 16:44

finished - Fawn's Labyrinth

month 18 week 4 day 1

Author: Jonathan Folkesson (Kristianstad), 20-05-2019 01:28
fun map but.. - Fawn's Labyrinth
Its just very boring? Endless of neutral farming. Its very good designed but just not for me. Great map otherwise

Author: Las (Copenhagen), 08-04-2019 22:00
Gold bug ? - Fawn's Labyrinth
I think i might have found a bug.. There is this small pile of gold, that somehow awards me 10 million gold, as shown in the screenshot
Gold bug ? - Fawn's Labyrinth

Las (Copenhagen) writes:
08-04-2019 22:07

better view - Fawn's Labyrinth

This is the pile of gold im talking about :)

Other than that, this map is absolutly amazing, do you have an estimate of how many hours of work you have put in this ?

better view - Fawn's Labyrinth

sun7 writes:
20-06-2021 12:06

So I had a lot of money!! - Fawn's Labyrinth

So I had a lot of money!!

Author: newave, 12-03-2019 04:47
how to found armageddon`t blade - Fawn's Labyrinth
way to get arcadia

Author: newave, 12-03-2019 04:15
HI. I can not enter this area.

Author: Andrew Marshalek (Lviv), 11-03-2019 19:37
Blade - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hey :) You must have missed it :) It is guarded in the dungeon (entrance on the picture).
Blade - Fawn's Labyrinth

Author: newave (viet nam), 11-03-2019 19:32
I in month 24.
I defeat pink player and get arcadia town, but i can not found armageddon`t blade. some area in center can not enter . Help me..

newave writes:
12-03-2019 04:48

way to get arcadia.
But can not enter center because flag is red

12-03-2019 08:29

Arcadia - Fawn's Labyrinth

You are doing it wrong :) You found a hole. But the intended way is to get through the island on the right side of the map. The portal is behind the white border gate.

newave writes:
12-03-2019 08:54

I can not touch keymarter`s Tent because my alliance not go out of they area. How to control them ???

newave writes:
12-03-2019 09:08

Thank for your support.
I found other way. No need wait alliace

newave writes:
12-03-2019 09:08

hi.

Author: Pedro (Madrid,Spain), 16-02-2019 23:49
this map is not for me... - Fawn's Labyrinth
The idea of the map sounds good, but it's finally very borring...

I'm on month 8, and I'm tired of hundreds of battles - all of them very similar - hundreds of repeated artifacts -, and with not other requirement than having an army strong enough, and enough magic points to beat the next stack...
Several times I had to undone long journeys, just to refill magical points and being able to continue overcoming the umpteenth stack of thousands of enemies.

Not funny for me, but I have to recognise the big effort building the map. So thank you very much for it!

17-02-2019 11:26

Map - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I am aware of this issue, at first, I was thinking about using garrisons for custom stacks and armies, but, unfortunately, their number is limited on the map, so I was forced to use creatures :(

wasilix writes:
11-04-2019 09:45

Thank you for the map, Andrew! - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hi Andrew. The map has a pretty cool idea, but I have to agree with the original poster - it gets infinitely boring to fight same fights over and over and then over again.

I liked the map beginning quite a bit, but islands of same creatures guarding close to nothing and in the end series of fights vs various dragons just pissed me off to the point that I didn't bother to explore the map and rushed to finish it right away.

I applaud your effort, as I understand how difficult it is to make even a decent map (I tried mapmaking long time ago and never got anything remotely finished). Your map has a very interesting idea and could be very fun to play if the repetitiveness was drastically reduced.

Thank you!

13-04-2019 02:13

Map - Fawn's Labyrinth

Thanks for the feedback, wasilix :) If I ever get to do another map, I will try to make it less repetitive :)

Author: Slava (Novosibirsk, Russia), 18-01-2019 16:42
further & further - Fawn's Labyrinth
what a pity, now is not enough time to play,
twice already fought with armies over 10,000,000 experience. going further.

Author: Andrew Marshalek (Lviv), 13-01-2019 21:25
Re: - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hey, thank you for nice words :) At one point I had to limit the maximum hero level because things went bad after a certain level. The treasury would give an unfair advantage to elves, so it had to be removed. And regarding the amount of single battle experience - there are few battles with even larger amount of it, but you won't see it with this hero :) Glad you enjoy the map :)

Author: Slava (Novosibirsk, Russia), 13-01-2019 21:05
battle for Gelu - Fawn's Labyrinth
really it was the greatest amount of experience per battle - about 6 700 000 exp
screenshot is not sharp enough.

Author: Slava (Novosibirsk, Russia), 13-01-2019 15:36
Interesting journey - Fawn's Labyrinth
Started playing on the New Year holidays. I wanted a long interesting game, and I got it. now I sit in the evenings and play.
Started for orange on maximum difficulty. Today is the first day of the tenth month, and several significant events happened at once. Month 10, Week 1 day 1

1 - The main character was told that he could not get more experience in this scenario.

2-Gelu released from prison

3 - Found the grail

Erdamon, Intei, King Carl, Maleficus, Gendalf, a few more heroes standing in cities are defeated.

Sorrow overtook after the occupation of the city of Nature. There is no possibility to build a treasury

There is a VERY lack of calling the ship, flying, walking on the water and teleportation, but then it would be too easy

Many thanks to the author for the tremendous work. I can not even imagine how long this map was created
Interesting journey - Fawn's Labyrinth

Slava (Novosibirsk, Russia) writes:
18-01-2019 18:45

he-he! - Fawn's Labyrinth

it was the most experienced fight... ~35 000 000 exp per battle - the first time I've got at one time.

22-01-2019 04:39

Armagedon's lade - Fawn's Labyrinth

I've got it

month 11 week 2 day 6

It was not so easy but I did it.

22-01-2019 17:47

BUG - Fawn's Labyrinth

Isslock is looking for hero with level 77 but scenario does not accept more than 74lvl

BUG - Fawn's Labyrinth

23-01-2019 18:54

m11w3d3 - Fawn's Labyrinth

The first enemy defeated - purple one

26-01-2019 06:27

not so very easy - Fawn's Labyrinth

:)

not so very easy - Fawn's Labyrinth

Author: DBC (Anon), 04-11-2018 14:56
Not a fan of being unable to kill the others. - Fawn's Labyrinth
It seems your intention was the seal everyone off so nobody can be eliminated. I'm not a huge fan of that but if that's how you designed the map so be it. HOWEVER if that was in fact your intention then you should probably seal up Red's area better because you can absolutely get in there and get to all 4 of his towns and eliminate him from the game, even getting the red border tent in the process. Incase you were wondering, you can get there by island hopping with summon boat starting from the dwarf/unicorn generator island you get to from the blue 1way portal. Having read some of your responses to other comments you seem to think you didn't put summon boat on the map, but you put an admirals hat in a pandora's box on the map sooooo... I have summon/scuttle boat.
Not a fan of being unable to kill the others. - Fawn's Labyrinth

06-11-2018 21:09

=) - Fawn's Labyrinth

Thanks for the feedback :) I did put the Admiral's Hat intentionally, but starting areas were indeed supposed to be isolated. Will fix it ASAP.

Author: Andrzej (Warsaw), 25-07-2018 21:14
Extremely to long and repetable - Fawn's Labyrinth
A lot of effort has been put into this map, it is very detailed, but this is extremely to long and doesnt't require any skills from player. I don't know how does it looks like in the end, but I'm in the 15 month and still everything is absolutely the same over and over again and I didn't encounter any other demanding oponents to fight than simple creatures. Probably this map is not for me.

Author: Sancho (Moscow, Russia), 25-07-2018 13:59 Like
... - Fawn's Labyrinth
Awesome map! Highly recommend

Author: Adrian (Rome), 24-07-2018 21:53
No TP, please - Fawn's Labyrinth
This is a very good map, but unfortunately there's not a big challenge against AI. Please, keep up the good work, and make a map without Town Portal, where strategic mistakes can be punished by the AI!

Homura writes:
25-07-2018 06:13

Re - Fawn's Labyrinth

This map's size is giant...

25-07-2018 07:32

Map - Fawn's Labyrinth

The map was designed for best multiplayer experience, so playing vs AI is just an option :)

Adrian (Rome) writes:
31-07-2018 23:14

- - Fawn's Labyrinth

Yeah, I didn't specify the size of the future map. Although, I wonder if it could be doable on a Giant map as well without a TP. This would be a challenge even with AI's.

Author: Horváth Attila (Nárai), 24-07-2018 18:41
Faerie - Fawn's Labyrinth
I'm at month 22 and I can't seem to deal with 7x3333 faerie dragons in a Pandoras Box, I'm playing Castle, not losing any units in any fights because of AA cloning+resurrection . Those boxes are really difficult to kill.. any tips?

24-07-2018 21:06

Faerie - Fawn's Labyrinth

Try Recanters Cloak plus Armor of the Damned :) Berserk works well, too :)

wasilix writes:
11-04-2019 10:37

Here is how I did them with castle - Fawn's Labyrinth

At first the fight looks intimidating.

Basically I had a generic castle army, just make sure that if you have fewer than 7 troops, split some of the lesser ones.

Anti-magic AAs on the turn 1. Then blind every turn until everything is either killed or blinded.

Reblind before the anti-magic is about to run out. Resurrect everything - it's necessary in order to survive against a chain lightning later.

Beat them one by one re-blinding them before they are about to move. If they deflect, they will cast something. Hopefully not chain lightning, but if so, there are a few things you need to consider to manage it:

1. You must have 7 squads on the field revived already.
2. Position them all closer to the dragon you are killing atm in order to make the lightning hit your troops, not other dragons.

Resurrect your troops after you killed/re-blinded the dragon. Rince and repeat.

It's essential to make sure that chain lightning doesn't hit other dragons, because it will wake them up and may lead to a wipe out of your army. That's why carefully position your troops to make sure that they will be hit with chain lightning before any of other dragons.

Author: A a v e r n o x (Vilnius, Lithuania), 24-07-2018 18:32
Great map - Fawn's Labyrinth
Very good map, but it wasn't hard enough to fully enjoy it. I needed a bigger challenge.
Great map - Fawn's Labyrinth

24-07-2018 21:07

Map - Fawn's Labyrinth

I am glad you enjoyed it. For maximum challenge it needs to be played by 6 human players, who know, what they are doing ;)

wasilix writes:
11-04-2019 10:41

Not enough challenge? - Fawn's Labyrinth

Don't complain that something is too easy if it takes so much time to finish... Maybe you should've played it a little bit faster, it would make it more challenging ;)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-86 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy