Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Fawn's Labyrinth - map rating = 17 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Fawn's Labyrinth - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Fawn's Labyrinth - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Fawn's Labyrinth

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Six kingdoms were fighting each other for ages.So the Keeper of Lore found a solution. He gathered all the leaders in his palace and then teleported them to other dimension, where they were now supposed to ally their worst enemies to have a chance of surviving and returning home.

Added: 15-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Пророчество (Prophecy) | Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) | To conquer the world | Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-86 |

Author: Henry (Montreal, Canada), 23-07-2018 18:01
Major bug on month 11 - Fawn's Labyrinth
I played with a friend (I was purple and he was Orange).

At month 11, after I managed to beat Lacus on the Fortress Bog, I tried to free a hero in a prison, My purple flag suddenly turned orange and on every fight, I couldn't use spells, defend nor wait. It ruined my game experience

Andrew Marshalek (Lviv) writes:
23-07-2018 19:52

Bug - Fawn's Labyrinth

I'm sorry to hear that, but it is definitely a game bug...There is nothing I can do to help you :(

Author: Peter (Boom, Brussels), 20-07-2018 20:28
Changes to the map - Fawn's Labyrinth
So, based on reading the comments and playing this map for a couple of hours, I went into the map editor and made sure the main hero could get earth magic, and I enabled Town Portal. I recommend everyone do this or else this map is a pain in the ass.

21-07-2018 09:42

Map - Fawn's Labyrinth

Whatever you feel is necessary, little boys :)

Henry (Montreal, Canada) writes:
01-08-2018 23:24

Cheap! - Fawn's Labyrinth

You actually get town portal after you pass in any 1 way blue monolith.

Author: Meeklo, 18-07-2018 06:27
Meh - Fawn's Labyrinth
Lots of effort put into this map, but im on Month 6 week 3 and my "ally" wont come open up the border guard I need to continue. Next time, dont make a map that relies on the AI to do a specific task.

Waste of time.

18-07-2018 07:31

Meh - Fawn's Labyrinth

Just load the game and choose your ally to play for. You can open your gate and continue as yourself. There is a map on this site for singleplayer, called Fawn's Labyrinth FFA. You should be more attentive, it would save you a lot of time.

Meeklo writes:
19-07-2018 04:41

Meh - Fawn's Labyrinth - Fawn's Labyrinth

Be attentive to what?

19-07-2018 07:21

Meh - Fawn's Labyrinth

To comments below the map and map descriptions :)

Wistak (Deutschland) writes:
28-08-2023 21:13

Reloading as allie - Fawn's Labyrinth

I have the same bug, my allie wouldn't go open the gate after 6 months. If I would load a game, how can I choose to select to play as my allie?

Author: Drakeofearth, 26-06-2018 11:26
Cool Map - Fawn's Labyrinth
VEry intresting map i am at month 8 and i have at least the corner explored And i play as red with blue ally

26-06-2018 17:05

Map - Fawn's Labyrinth

I am glad you are enjoying it ;)

Author: Julez, 28-05-2018 21:24
AI ally visited tent but I still can't pass? wtf. - Fawn's Labyrinth
Playing as tan. Green ally finally was generous enough to visit the green tent. He now passes all green borders, but I can't. Bug?

In attached file you can see the border guard tells me to btfo, yet green ally is past the gates.
AI ally visited tent but I still can't pass? wtf. - Fawn's Labyrinth

29-05-2018 07:20

Tent - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hello! When ally visits the tent, it doesn't give you access to the borders of that color. It works only for him :) He is supposed to open them for you.

Julez writes:
29-05-2018 07:40

Epiphany - Fawn's Labyrinth

Ah, I get it now. Took his sweet time but he actually did it =)

Julez writes:
29-05-2018 07:47

Just a question - Fawn's Labyrinth

Instead of earth magic, I had to choose between eagle eye and learning. I know those are 2 awesome talents, but is the map possible without earth magic? I'm really missing that mass shield spell :(

29-05-2018 17:12

Earth Magic - Fawn's Labyrinth

It is convenient to have the Earth Magic skill, but it is not mandatory to complete the map. At some point you will be able to get other good heroes, and, as far as I remember, they have Earth Magic.

Author: Oksana (UK), 25-05-2018 15:16
Tortuga Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hi,

In the town Tortuga you can buy a boat but it summoned too far from the coast.

You said summon boat spell is blocked on the map.I bought the Hero Gem with the spell in her book. I use the spell near this town.

26-05-2018 23:04

Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hi, I fixed the issue with Gem, she is no longer available. Thanks for the info.

Oksana (UK) writes:
27-05-2018 17:22

And what about boat near Tortuga? Is it bug or feature?

27-05-2018 20:47

Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth

I haven't even tried this. Should have added a tiny bit of land for it to work. Will fix it in next update, thanks :)

Author: Alko89, 04-05-2018 18:55 Like
Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth
This is where I lost the boat, I cannot cross the watter and there seem to be a gate there.
Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth

Author: Andrew Marshalek (Lviv), 04-05-2018 17:10
Info - Fawn's Labyrinth
Also, if you would like to contact me about the map (if you have questions or suggestions) and receive a quicker response - PM here: https://www.facebook .com/barney.stinson. mas

Author: Andrew Marshalek (Lviv), 04-05-2018 17:08
Island - Fawn's Labyrinth
Just add a screenshot of places you were stuck at, please.

Author: Alko89, 04-05-2018 10:53
Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth
I know there are portals, but both lead to a dead end as far as I know.

Is there a way out of this or do I have to restart the game?

Author: Andrew Marshalek (Lviv), 03-05-2018 21:54
You can go back through that portal. It is two-way.

Author: Alko89, 03-05-2018 21:45 Like
Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth
In the castle. I went through the portal in the bottom right. As far as I know it teleports to two places underground, both leading to a dead end.

I lost the boat the first week while accidentaly opening the Pandoras Box in the sea. But I kept playing, hoping I can get around through the portal :P

Author: Andrew Marshalek (Lviv), 02-05-2018 21:01
Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth
And your current location, please :)

Author: Alko89, 02-05-2018 17:02 Like
Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth
The one at the very start
Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth

Author: Andrew Marshalek (Lviv), 02-05-2018 06:53
Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hi. Please, add some screenshots with the boat and your location, so I can tell you.

Author: Alko89, 02-05-2018 02:58 Like
Restart if loosing the boat? - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hi

I just want to know, if you play as tan, do you get stuck if you loose the boat?
I tried going in the underground via portal and got stuck at a dead end.

Alko89 writes:
04-05-2018 18:56

Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth

This is the first place I can get through the portal.
The visible part on the bottom left is from the green player.

Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth

Alko89 writes:
04-05-2018 18:58

Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth

And the second place is here.

Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth

04-05-2018 20:34

I don't even know how you can lose your boat that way. But you should really restart if you want to continue. Sorry about that, I blocked the summon boat spell in the map settings. Don't know, how it could happen.

Alko89 writes:
04-05-2018 21:06

Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth

Damn, I knew it! It only took me 4 months to figure it out :P

I attacked a to strong enemy in the water and lost the ship.

Thank you for your help!

Oksana (UK) writes:
24-05-2018 15:07

Gem - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hi Andrew,

I bought Hero Gem with summon boat spell.
You need to block her as well ;)

Author: Katarzyna (Warsaw, Poland), 30-04-2018 15:27
the treasure island - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hi, I am playing this map but wound one problem - somewhere in the middle there is an island with combinational artifacts, like Armor of the Damned, but have no idea how to get there. I cannot see any place to land. Is there any way to do so, or is it only to annoy players? :)

01-05-2018 21:47

Islands - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hey :) Please, add a screenshot, so I can tell you ;)

Author: Andrew, 15-01-2018 18:23
Stuck - Fawn's Labyrinth
Please, just examine the terrain more carefully. The map was tested thoroughly and this issue shouldn't happen. If you can't find the way - please post the screenshot of the place with brown border guard and I will help you.

Author: Kevin S. (Belton, TX), 15-01-2018 09:14
Fawn's Labyrinth FFA - Fawn's Labyrinth
I tried the purple player on the FFA and I am stuck. It looks like I need the brown border gate but it is not in my land. So no way to get out unless I had summon boat or water walk.

The spellbinders hat does not give me the adventure map spells so i cannot use that to get out.

Kevin S. (Belton, TX) writes:
15-01-2018 18:40

Fawn's Labyrinth FFA - Fawn's Labyrinth

I found it. I thought the hut of the magi was blocked by mountains. You tricked me.

This is a very fun map to play by the way. Good job!!!

Andrew writes:
15-01-2018 23:20

Stuck - Fawn's Labyrinth

I am glad you are enjoying it. Feel free to ask here whenever you need advice ;)

Maciej Z (Wołomin) writes:
22-05-2019 21:23

What about Brown? - Fawn's Labyrinth

I'm playing Brown and like Kevin I feel I'm stuck... You're sure, that it's impossible, aren't You?

22-05-2019 21:48

Map - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hey, Maciej, I am quite sure. You can post a screenshot of a place you can not pass and I will try to help you.

Maciej Z (Wołomin) writes:
22-05-2019 21:58

What about Brown? - Fawn's Labyrinth

The problem is that the save is on my brother's computer, and we don't live together :) Could You write to me on facebook? Maciej Zajdenc, You'll find me easly. I've got few more questions... :)

Author: Kevin S. (Belton, TX), 13-01-2018 23:33
Timeus the Seer - Fawn's Labyrinth
This item says it seeks a Druid. All my guys are druids?

Andrew writes:
14-01-2018 10:19

Druid - Fawn's Labyrinth

Druid is the name of the hero in the prison ;)

Kevin S. (Belton, TX) writes:
15-01-2018 01:33

Timeus the Seer - Fawn's Labyrinth

Thanks. :)

Author: Silver, 30-10-2017 00:56
Single Player - Great map! - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hi, I've been playing this map slowly and has been very very enjoyable. IA is stupid but at least after 2-3 months it clear the way.

I found a little error on upper area of underground, there is a spot where you can't advance.

Still haven't completed the map.
Single Player - Great map! - Fawn's Labyrinth

Andrew Marshalek (Ukraine) writes:
30-10-2017 07:19

Hi! - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hey, I am glad you are enjoying the map so far :) I will definitely fix this issue in the updated version!

Author: Homura, 10-10-2017 17:40
Single Player Game - Fawn's Labyrinth
I'm playing it on single player. And the
part of cooperating with the AI partner is problematic, it just takes the AI way too long to visit the keymaster's tent in his zone and then open the border to make the game continue... I suggest some modifications on that. Thanks.

10-10-2017 20:30

Singleplayer Game - Fawn's Labyrinth

I have already uploaded the version for singleplayer. It is called FFA Fawn's Labyrinth. You can try it if you want.

Homura writes:
11-10-2017 06:53

Re - Fawn's Labyrinth

Thanks! I'll give it a shot then.

Author: andreasvonlinden (Munich), 08-10-2017 15:34
good map - Fawn's Labyrinth
I like giant maps and you did a very good one. I like that the pandora's boxes are still challenging even if you have zounds of units. Only one thing: My hero has 99 in all 4 skills. But I have to unequip helm of heavenly enlightenment and sword of judgement, because if I do not, the rating gets to 0. My attack level would be zero and you can feel it in a battle. Is it a bug by the game or a bug by the map ?
I hope you make some other giant maps, I really enjoyed some fun hours with this map !

Andrew writes:
08-10-2017 18:05

Stats - Fawn's Labyrinth

Its is a game bug, not just map's. I'm glad you enjoyed the map.

detmon writes:
10-10-2017 11:35

same here - Fawn's Labyrinth

if there were less hero upgrades in this map (to get your hero to say - 50-60 not 99) it would be nearly perfect. It's a huge downside to all the maps where you get countless upgrades and zillions of creatures - after a while you try not to gain any experience, because when you get from 99 to 0 there's no going back

Author: detmon, 04-10-2017 16:24
passability issues - Fawn's Labyrinth
I'm playing green (too much hustle to play both teams imho) but I've no clue how tan's supposed to unblock the black Guard? also, I can't get through the ship wreck - too narrow..

detmon writes:
04-10-2017 17:27

ps - Fawn's Labyrinth

screen1

detmon writes:
04-10-2017 17:28

screen1 - Fawn's Labyrinth

screen1

screen1 - Fawn's Labyrinth

detmon writes:
04-10-2017 17:29

screeen2 - Fawn's Labyrinth

screen2

screeen2 - Fawn's Labyrinth

04-10-2017 19:08

Screen2 - Fawn's Labyrinth

Fixed bug on screen2, although it is just minor fix. Regarding the black guard - it is the main idea of the map - to help your ally. He opens his black guard for you and you open your green guard for him. And that is why I recommended to play for both, or with a friend. AI doesn't always get to the key points in time.

Author: Phantom (Germany), 04-10-2017 13:15
I'm blocked because the blue player (ally) - Fawn's Labyrinth
The blue player is not taking the Light Blue Keymaster's Tent and therefore the Guard is not removed. I cannot go further. And I already wait till the month 5. Any suggestion ?
I'm blocked because the blue player (ally) - Fawn's Labyrinth

04-10-2017 19:09

Blue Guard - Fawn's Labyrinth

Regarding the blue guard - it is the main idea of the map - to help your ally. He opens his black guard for you and you open your green guard for him. And that is why I recommended to play for both, or with a friend. AI doesn't always get to the key points in time.

04-10-2017 19:10

Blue guard - Fawn's Labyrinth

Not black guard, blue guard, sorry.

Author: Andrew Marshalek (Ukraine), 03-10-2017 06:57
Info - Fawn's Labyrinth
I would also like to add some important information. First of all, playing with bots doesn't really make a challenge here. But if you want to play solo, I would recommend to play as both players in the team, although it is not necessary. The map still needs some testing, so any suggestions are welcome.

Apache writes:
05-04-2018 17:46

Gold - Fawn's Labyrinth

The map need more resources and gold with big quantity. With the time there are a lot of army which you can hire, but insufficient gold.

Andrew writes:
06-04-2018 12:49

Gold - Fawn's Labyrinth

The main point is that you don't have the gold to buy everything you want, so you manage your resources more carefully.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-86 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy