Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 06:02

Ty - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see, can you think of a reason why the maps won t appear in my list?

Yes I play H3 complete + wog and I have plenty of sod maps, this happened recently with another map, couldn t find it for the love of Satan
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 02:32

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If we are talking about maps with history, then I understand you.

Sometimes I noticed that the website indicates the language of the map itself, but not always.
more...

Author: Jarite , 09-05-2024 01:56

Sorry - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see maps with Russian/Polish descriptions all the time and I just skip them, I just don't like downloading maps I can't understand. You can't tell if there is an English version of the map until you install it. :( more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 01:44

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The point is that moderators on the site automatically translate the map description into English.

I repeat, I am very sorry that I do not speak English so well that it would allow me to translate my maps into this language.
more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:22

Englisb Version - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If you make the description in english it should have an english version. Looks good though more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:15

Same Trouble - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

I had a lot of trouble finding the red tent, but the city you capture through the red gate had an Eye right by it and I clicked it hoping it would show me the axe, and it did! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Element Land - map rating = 39 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Element Land - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Element Land - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Element Land

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

All kingdoms turn to war when a malevolent wizard appears and tries to bring them under his control. Defeat Evil Wizard and his pet dragon to restore peace and save the world!

Fly, townportal, DD and blind not found in mage guilds.

Added: 20-10-2019

Heroes 3 maps: The Far East Colonies | The Lands of Long time Ago | in the name of empire | Wiele lat wojny

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-102 |

Author: Peter (Varna, Bulgaria), 29-10-2019 14:35
Hi - Element Land
Great map, thanks for making it
Hi - Element Land

Author: Inknotez (Ελλάδα), 28-10-2019 22:02
best map of 2019 - Element Land
great work mate! Very challenging and no town portals spells!

Author: arton10 (Lublin, Poland), 28-10-2019 21:37
Very Nice - Element Land - Element Land
One of the best ever - thanks man.
I finished on month 7 week 3 day 2.

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Vancouver), 27-10-2019 02:33
Great map - Element Land
Really epic map where autor is enhancing AI vs human the best way possible. I reached Evil Wizard in month 7 but a way too weak to kill him. Was anyone able to finish the map?

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Vancouver), 27-10-2019 00:07
Great map - Element Land
Really epic map where autor is enhancing AI vs human the best way possible. I reached Evil Wizard in month 7 but a way too weak to kill him. Was anyone able to finish the map?

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Vancouver), 26-10-2019 23:21
Great map - Element Land

Author: Derakusa (Estonia), 25-10-2019 19:54
Amazing map - Element Land
Thank you so much for creating something really original and big. I see that every corner of this map is really well made. I was just thinking that there are not many of these kind of maps out there, maybe only crapcore but now we got a new one. Thanks for sharing!
I played as green and failed. Got rekt by pink might heroes. Btw if you have 2 boats on your capital enterance as green, enemies cant get in because AI is not really scuttling any boats. I will start retrying this with a might hero this time. I miss offence and armorer so much!

Derakusa (Estonia) writes:
30-10-2019 00:16

I finished my run with Neela - Element Land

I finished at month7 without killing the evil wizard. I decided to kill all roamers first then start discovering the map. Guess I failed xd. Anyways thanks again for this great map. Neela is way better hero than any other option to start with tbh.

BenS (Austin, TX) writes:
06-10-2021 07:08

big creative maps - Element Land

Have you found any other like crapcore and this one that you like?

I like Kill the Gods and Devil is in the Detail, if you are looking for more.

Author: Andriy (Lviv), 25-10-2019 08:19 Like
Nice - Element Land
You did a very good job on making this map, thanks :)

Author: myth (Brussels, Belgium), 24-10-2019 21:41
I like the map, but - Element Land
I am having a very hard time moving on. It takes between 5 and 10 minutes for the PC to end turns. I have no idea why this is happening. And I'm only in month 3

Author: Arien, 24-10-2019 20:56
If you still haven't given this map a try, you have missed on the ultimate HoMM3 experience - E
I cannot say enough good things about Element Land! It's easily the best map I've played this year and probably one of the greatest ever made for HoMM3. Here's few key points that really made this for me:

*Beautiful and intricate scenery, well planned out territories, varied but well merged and thoroughly filled out terrains - in short, amazing design on both map levels.
*Stimulating and well balanced game play - there's always the component of chance, that you may get squished early on, but if you manage to evade that outcome, subsequent opponent encounters are engaging and fulfilling. This has been achieved through different preset artifact and creature combos on a number of enemy heroes. This map really throws the book at you and you'll have to pull all sorts of tricks out of your sleeves to make it through some of the more challenging confrontations.
*Tactical spell acquisition - as the map description promptly notifies you, some of the key spells require jumping through a number of hoops before you can lay your hands of them. Once you have them safely tucked in your spell book, it really brings a new appreciation for those skills and how much easier you life is now that they're in it.
*Economy and artifact management - despite the abundance of Golden Geese/Cornucopia components, there's never enough resources to go around and you'll have to carefully plan out your budget throughout the entire game, but especially in mid-game.
*Engaging but non-obtrusive story line, told through the odd in-game, often humorous message. Also be sure to check out all signs and ocean bottles - some of those are a real hoot!
*Quests! There's a mind-numbing number of those on the map, each one unique and very rewarding. Fulfilling as many of those as you can, especially early on, can make or break your game.
*Varied and customized heroes galore! Each un-breached prison is an exciting opportunity that can give your play style a new direction and you should always keep an eye on your tavern for fresh and readily skilled recruits. Gelu and Dracon can really turn the odds in your favor, if you're lucky enough to acquire them in a timely fashion.

I could go on, but this map is really better appreciated through playing it than writing about it. In summary - this is exactly what the Map Editor was made for - a map that completely utilizes all capabilities of this game, in their full range. I cannot begin to imagine the amount of time that got sunk into planing and designing this map, but being as thoroughly hooked as I am, I cannot also help but implore Tadanga to waste another solid chunk of his/her life on making a chaser for Element Land.

Author: bladzioch (Poland), 24-10-2019 03:31 Like
+10 - Element Land
great map, I'm having a great time playing it. :D

Author: Tamur (Ankara, Turkey), 22-10-2019 19:51
TP - Element Land
Can we even get TP somehow?

Arien writes:
22-10-2019 23:17

Re: TP - Element Land

Yes, there's a number of TP scrolls underground, however there's usually a steep price to pay in order to access them. They become more attainable in mid-game, after you've accumulated some sizable army and have put some respectable hero levels under your belt.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-102 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy