Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 15:42

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

As I mentioned in the previous post the map is called Order from Chaos, maybe you've missed it. The 3d map starting from the top. more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 15:24

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, too. I will also use your recommendation about the translator.

Which map are you talking about, where you see devils in front of the castle, "Legend of the past"?

On the Diablo 2 Remastered map, I don't think I did a lot of texture changes.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 13:08

Thanks for the involvement and thank you so much for your maps, I am curretly playing the Order from Chaos or smt like that as I prefer simple maps over scripted storry mode ones.

For translation purposes I reccomend DeepL over google for obvious reasons, it has better translation, it has desktop
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 12:27

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Until recently, I published my maps only for a Russian-speaking audience and could not encounter such problems for obvious reasons.
Most likely, for those players who have the English version of the heroes installed, my cards are somewhat reminiscent of when one of the Russian speakers downloads Ch
more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 09-05-2024 11:36

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Element Land - map rating = 39 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Element Land - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Element Land - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Element Land

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

All kingdoms turn to war when a malevolent wizard appears and tries to bring them under his control. Defeat Evil Wizard and his pet dragon to restore peace and save the world!

Fly, townportal, DD and blind not found in mage guilds.

Added: 20-10-2019

Heroes 3 maps: Победить Черных рыцарей | Impossible World | Porwanie! | The beauty of islands

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-102 |

Author: Magda (United Kingdom), 11-02-2022 22:03 Like
Element Land V. Purple Map - Element Land
Very exciting, interesting and great fun of a map! Very well done!

Author: SirLouis (Poland), 04-02-2022 00:45
The best map - Element Land
This is the best map, that i`ve ever played. Very difficoult map for experienced players. If you think you are a good player - play this map and check it.

Author: json (Sverige), 24-01-2022 21:52 Like
i like it - Element Land
i like it :-)

Author: Thievy, 07-12-2021 15:26 Like
Unique map in every sense - Element Land
I have played many maps before and never one like this. Took me two tries to finish this map, first one I didn't like how slow I was, then on the second it got a bit smoother sailing.

I was playing Inferno (red) and I disliked how the starting area was seemingly segregated way too much and left little avenue to farm the rest of the map, but playing through it I found it out not to be the case - if I would replay this map, I will use the monoliths immediately instead of trying the sea route. It really helps if you know where what is, which on your first playthrough you certainly won't, so you will likely be slow. It also is rather hard to use the Inferno demon farming without blind, so I skipped it. I didn't really use anything out of my Inferno towns throughout the game except for the final battle. The map just kept on giving, so the only task you really have is to build up a few strong heroes and the map will take care of your army problem.

The final battle gave me a problem despite me thinking it would be a cakewalk. The use of magic dragons is clever, it's really hard to defend yourself from that (I just used the dragon set artifact to negate it), and I get why blind was disabled, cause that would have made things way much easier for the final battle. You can't berserk either. So just having superior stats and some good stacks won't get you a win, unlike in many other final battle situations. I had to get creative, and also have some fun with the gigantic stacks of troops the map gave me to demon farm on the final week - never have I ever farmed so many demons in my life, and I enjoyed that quite a bit. I attached what was my final army and hero that took the battle.

I finished the map on 646, could be much quicker than that. Most of my time was spent just exploring and getting to know what was where. I was for a while convinced that I would need a 3rd attempt, not really feeling a grip on the map, but perhaps that is also one of its charms. Only for the final month or so have I felt that nothing on the map could stop me. You could be a little shaken by not having TP, but on this map, you don't even need it. Why go back to your towns when you don't have to even buy your troops from there? Just keep farming the map, eventually you will get a hero and amass numbers that cannot be stopped anymore.

Overall, an unusual and in a way refreshing map, and I might definately replay this sometime in the future.
Unique map in every sense - Element Land

Grimraven (Vancouver, WA, USA) writes:
14-09-2022 09:05

Blind is disabled? ;) - Element Land

As you probably noticed purple heroes do have blind :)
So once you kill them, just hire them at your tavern and learn blind through scholar :D

Author: Mnephisto, 06-12-2021 17:40 Like
(Forgot to add a like) - Element Land
Forgot to add a like. Because it's definitely worth it.

Author: Mnephisto, 06-12-2021 17:38 Like
One of the best maps - Element Land
An amazing map, relying on building tempo with quests trying to figure out how the hell to get to various hidden places. Even after finishing it, I haven't found all the nooks and crannies

Author: Fran (Dorchester MD), 04-12-2021 17:44 Like
Best Heroes Map ever - Element Land
I have played hundreds of maps, and this one is simply the best. I have played it 7 times already and lost about 300 hours of my life playing. It's like playing a huge campaign, only longer. Cant' wait for another map from this mapmaker!

Author: pulsar (south korea), 07-11-2021 16:57
Great map - Element Land
i've really enjoyed this map
thank you mapmaker

Author: James (Canada), 03-10-2021 10:53
one of the best - Element Land
Played hundreds of maps in 20 years of heroes 3 and now I can say one of the best maps I ever played, so much fun. Congrats to the maker! HAve fun people playing this one!

Author: James (Canada), 21-09-2021 18:23
3 weeks in and I like it a lot - Element Land
So far been playing it for 3 weeks (heroes time) and I can say it is a fun map, I like it. I just hope it will not end up being too easy at the end. But big like!

Author: chrisp1v, 01-09-2021 12:51
Great map - Element Land
Finished the map on 547. It was quite an adventure as blue but once I got my hands on the Frozen King & Armor of the damned, i managed to get all keymasters very quickly and defeat the evil master. Great map! Town Portal isn't needed early imo, there are plently of portal gates on the map.

Author: chrisp1v, 01-09-2021 11:24
Great map - Element Land
Finished the map on 547. It was quite an adventure as blue but once I got my hands on the Frozen King & Armor of the damned, i managed to get all keymasters very quickly and defeat the evil master. Great map! Town Portal isn't needed early imo, there are plently of portal gates on the map.
Great map - Element Land

Author: Krzysztof (Poland), 25-08-2021 16:26
TP - Element Land
This map is almoust imposible to finish. It's only for very advanced players. For those less skilled TP should be avaible sooner! Make an easy version with tp for less advanced players!

Author: long (hai phong vietnam), 17-08-2021 16:14
xin map - Element Land
ok

Author: EJU (Korea), 06-06-2021 07:22 Like
Best map ever! - Element Land
I complete this map yesterday. It was a third try with blue. Finding the red tent was really hard to me. Thank you for making this amazing map.
Best map ever! - Element Land

Author: Iliyan (Bulgaria), 18-05-2021 02:59
I passed it - Element Land
I passed the game as Teal (Tower) for about 9 months.

My main hero was a ranger but I also managed to buy a barbarian and a defeated purple hero that had Blind. I learned the spell from him through expert scholar and then all my heroes had it. It was tough because I had no fire on my main so I had to develop a 3rd battle hero with fire immune units and berserk.

I had no idea where was what and managed to only get a stack of manticores, some zealots, magic elementals and champions. I practically navigated via the town portal venues and defended all my cities. I had key footholds of cities near town portal venues. Eventually I started eliminating all of the enemy heroes and taking their towns. A must have item is the orb of vulnerability. At the end of the game I found the Dimension Door spell and went to the center to finish off purple. The final hero wasn't that strong but there were other nasty heroes that were wondering with 600+ Azures, a guy with horn of the abyss and others with dragon stacks. It was a navigation war with these but ultimately I won.
I passed it - Element Land

Iliyan (Bulgaria) writes:
18-05-2021 03:02

final - Element Land

final

final - Element Land

Author: Рашид, 11-05-2021 13:50 Like
Огромный недостаток - герой не может пройти "свой барьер" - Element Land
Освобождение из тюрьмы героя - не является победой над этим героем.
Проверил может ли сам этот герой пройти свой барьер - тоже не может(((
Придется еще дней 10-15 бегать за остальными противниками...
Огромный недостаток - герой не может пройти "свой барьер" - Element Land

Wit writes:
21-11-2021 21:41

ну ты даешь - Element Land

дядя, так фиолетовый флаг - это же и главный босс карты, у него на 10 месяце срывает барьеры; понятно, что если играть за скриптованного босса, то все ломается

Author: Рашид, 11-05-2021 13:10 Like
На 55 день читаем белую палатку - Element Land
Освобождаем и прокачиваем Арчера
Деньги получаем в гильдии наемников
За раз Арчер уничтожает 5000+ титанов.
До этого драконы и титаны были потрепаны подстановкой "стрекозы под их содственный удар"
На 2-3-6 читаем белую палатку - а это почти конец игры!
На 55 день читаем белую палатку - Element Land

Author: Giakoumaras (Greece), 08-05-2021 22:16
the most OUTSTANDING map ever ! - Element Land
Played thousands maps since Heroes I.A lot of them very interesting and some very good. This one is from another galaxy !! I cant believe that is possible a human to create such a map! As veteran chess Int. Master and as well veteran Heroes player, i am feeling too small in front of the mapmaker, even i believed myself as grandmaster of Heroes. The map is worthy more than the words can say. Many thanks to the mapmaker and assure him, is truly a hardcore strategist 3 levels up vs the professionals that companies using. Adding to the marvellous HOTA a great value !!
the most OUTSTANDING map ever ! - Element Land

Author: Рашид, 08-05-2021 15:49 Like
Как на 2-3-5 уже пробовать читать белую палатку? - Element Land
Ядовитые змеи(стрекозы) подставляют под удар врага - это потрепает армию врага, чтобы по максимуму - оставьте чтобы 9999 и 9999 лазурников трепали друг друга. Потом можно уже окончательно добить армию перед белой палаткой дипломатом с стрелками и плащем дипломата - сдаваться... Деньги получаем когда всех ненужных монстров меняем на дрова, за каждые 15000 дров открываем "своих героев" - их ненужных монстров меняем на деньги... После прочтения белой палатки карта легко играется... жаль что освобождение героев из тюрем не является победой над этими героями(((
Как на 2-3-5 уже пробовать читать белую палатку? - Element Land

Author: палатки, 04-05-2021 19:01 Like
Прошел за 105 дней - Element Land
Карта интересная но выиграть освободив героев которых должен победить невозможно - получается когда прочтешь белую палатку всего хватает и надо только уничтожить всех... Белую палатку прочитать можно так:
- Для начала набираем стрекозу и одну феникс
- стрекозы под удар ставят своих(титанов или драконов)
- максимально так уменьшаем армию возле белой палатки
Потом с плащем дипломата и кучей стрелков несколько раз уничтожаем остатки и сдаемся
Денег получаем за войска - таких ненужных войск очень много в ящиках пандоры и хижинах... Так же ненужных монстров меняем на дрова и освобождаем всех из тюрем за фиолетовыми барьерами...
Прошел за 105 дней - Element Land

Author: Cave, 09-03-2021 03:56
The best HOTA map - Element Land
Have played tens of maps on the site and this one is my favourite. A very high quality one.
The idea with the white tent is amazing.
Also, you have to develop and play faster than AI to open the best boxes, so the first couple of weeks are important. Have finished for Cove, Castle and Necro.
Thanks!

Author: bluep (korea), 18-01-2021 11:29 Like
300,000 gold - Element Land
Last time I played this game, I won 300,000 gold within a few days. At that time, I don't know well and I can't remember how I got gold by playing the game. Now I want to do it again, I thought I started the same, but I can't get 300,000 gold. Do you know how to get it? I was in the early stages, and I remember getting into a building or not..

Author: bluep (korea), 17-01-2021 16:51 Like
300,000 gold - Element Land
Last time I played this game, I won 300,000 gold within a few days. At that time, I don't know well and I can't remember how I got gold by playing the game. Now I want to do it again, I thought I started the same, but I can't get 300,000 gold. Do you know how to get it? I was in the early stages, and I remember getting into a building or not..

Author: Anon (Calgary,Canada), 16-01-2021 15:37
Where's Town Portal? - Element Land
Wheeeere

Author: a, 07-01-2021 10:02 Like
super - Element Land
puper

Author: Gytis, 01-01-2021 10:42 Like
Monk quest - Element Land
Hi, i wanted to ask, at the beggining of the game there pops up an anouncement about some pendants of life and death being stolen from some monk and that he is traveling from castle to castle in search of them and that he will give a hundred dragons for each pendant. Wanted to ask how we can give him the pendants?

Omer writes:
29-04-2021 08:21

Monk quest solution. - Element Land

Touch the black tent.
There is a yellow two way enterance that leads to orange (fortress). One of the exits leads to a black border gate and a quest guard which you have to be lvl 40 to pass.
After removing the quest guard you get 1200 zealots and there are two rows of quest guards whith boxes after them.
Upper row quest looks for pedant of death and each box gives 100 black dragons.
Lower row is quest looks for pedant of life and each box gives 100 gold dragons.

Have fun.
Great map

Author: homeless (Croatia), 13-09-2020 12:45
Blind spell - Element Land
Where can I get the blind spell? I got the Tome of Fire magic but it does not give me the spell.

Author: homeless (Croatia), 13-09-2020 12:20
Blind spell - Element Land
Where can I get the blind spell? I got the Tome of Fire magic but it does not give me the spell.

Author: phb (Seoul,South Korea), 27-08-2020 15:58 Like
Definitely the greatest map of HotA - Element Land
Prior to playing, you may as well adjust map.
Underground 120.13 quest guard is unreachable.
But It doesn't matter if you don't.

Accessing white keymaster's tent was more challenging than evil wizard.
When I fought with white guard, my main force was 25k enchanter.
Other units like azur dragon stand and made time.
Used expert berserk for over 5rounds and used blind spell for 3 rounds.
After that I used clone spell to the enchanter unit and sweep'em away.
Cloned 1k arch angel resurrected all my dead units.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-102 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy