Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about New Year's Bang - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map New Year's Bang - heroes 3 mapsDownload map New Year's Bang - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> New Year's Bang

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

During the New Year's Eve a mysterious huge maw appeared and devoured half of the continent. This sparked curiosity of powerful elementalists and mages. Could this be a sign of things to come? And what's this 'Factory' everyone is gossiping about?

Added: 02-01-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Richard Krajco Duel | Inquisition | Hot Spot | The Puzzler

Author: Roboto (United States), 22-05-2020 21:21 Like
Really fun map - New Year's Bang
This is a fast-paced, fun map with carefully placed artifacts. There is a lot of attention to detail placed about and the balance among the players is pretty good. Playing against AI, expert gives you a decent challenge. I have not tried impossible yet.

Beat on Expert in 71 days with purple (got lucky with Town Portal/Dimension Door/Fly), and 82 days with orange (did not get any of those 3 spells).

Author: Patryk (Berlin), 18-01-2020 11:27
How did you use with that a waterfalls? - New Year's Bang
I have much a problem won't find it for a waterfalls :( because i want make how to editor with a use make editor likes a vcmi or not?
How did you use with that a waterfalls? - New Year's Bang

Popcioslav (Cracow, Poland) writes:
19-01-2020 23:48

A reply - New Year's Bang

Hello, I don't exactly follow, but if you're asking where I got these waterfalls from, they're actually hidden in object menu in the editor, I've actually copied and pasted them from other maps, similarly to the water sphere and fire animations. You can do the same, it's the easiest way I think.

No vcmi is needed and it should work fine with the current version of HotA.

Author: Popcioslav (Cracow, Poland), 17-01-2020 17:20
Map updated. Issues fixed - New Year's Bang
Thank you to krall and whoever linked this map anywhere. I forgot to post thi before, but I've fixed all steel golem, quest huts, hostility and balancing issues.

Thank you for the patience and please enjoy!

Author: krall (north), 02-01-2020 23:39
one problem - New Year's Bang
Hi Popcioslav, I'll always enjoy your maps. Thanks for being so quick with a new map for 1.6.0.

I played as purple but the game ended rather quickly once I found out I could pay 1000 gold for 20 Steel Golems again and again at the Seer's Hut at 31, 17, 0. I assume this wasn't intended to be more than a one time thing?

Hope you'll update the map and I'll give it another go and hopefully get some challenge. :)

Popcioslav writes:
03-01-2020 02:51

Oops - New Year's Bang

Oh sorry about that, I'll update it in a day or so, including raising units hostility.

Truth to be told, this is a typo, I didn't add one 0. I'll just make it a one time only purchase, maybe two

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy