Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 06:02

Ty - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see, can you think of a reason why the maps won t appear in my list?

Yes I play H3 complete + wog and I have plenty of sod maps, this happened recently with another map, couldn t find it for the love of Satan
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 02:32

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If we are talking about maps with history, then I understand you.

Sometimes I noticed that the website indicates the language of the map itself, but not always.
more...

Author: Jarite , 09-05-2024 01:56

Sorry - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see maps with Russian/Polish descriptions all the time and I just skip them, I just don't like downloading maps I can't understand. You can't tell if there is an English version of the map until you install it. :( more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 01:44

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The point is that moderators on the site automatically translate the map description into English.

I repeat, I am very sorry that I do not speak English so well that it would allow me to translate my maps into this language.
more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:22

Englisb Version - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If you make the description in english it should have an english version. Looks good though more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:15

Same Trouble - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

I had a lot of trouble finding the red tent, but the city you capture through the red gate had an Eye right by it and I clicked it hoping it would show me the axe, and it did! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Gelu and Hota - map rating = 15 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Gelu and Hota - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Gelu and Hota - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Gelu and Hota

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Gelu has stolen the horns of the abyss. Now rule the world.

Added: 03-04-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Chongqing | Castle Dracula | Well in the Dell | A Tale of Two

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-80 |

Author: Pelle (Sweden), 22-12-2022 21:43 Like
Very good - Gelu and Hota
Very much enjoyed this map! Super cool. Hope to see more from you!

Author: Arsen (Russia), 20-12-2022 18:12
Amazing... - Gelu and Hota
I've been playing heroes 3 for over 20 years and have tried all the top maps. But I would put this map in the first place, it is truly amazing in every sense! I really enjoyed going through it! Landscapes amazing in their beauty and picturesqueness, puzzles that involve many different non-standard approaches to defeat the enemy, colossal armies, as well as competent scripts and the absence of bugs!!! All this together turned into a wonderful masterpiece!

Bravooo!!!

Looking forward to the next masterpiece, no matter how long it takes!

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Canada), 05-12-2022 01:49
Quest gate - Gelu and Hota
Hi, I cannot open NONE quest gate. Does anyone have the same problem. I have the latest HOTA version.

sphinxx writes:
05-12-2022 17:07

:) - Gelu and Hota

Send pics..

PMUET (VN) writes:
06-12-2022 12:41

Normal - Gelu and Hota

Don't playey IMP ver. Play normal version :)

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 24-10-2022 22:25 Like
Fantastic Map / Thanks! / More maps like this please - Gelu and Hota
This map is and was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please make more exactly like this: huge armies, HOTA, challenging like this, lots of riddles and feeling great :)

But: please less trolling like artifacts that are not reachable :(( and please do not make it o difficult that only sphinxxx can play it ^^ He is way out of our league. I needed 22 months but I had A LOT of fun. Thank you so much for this map :)

sphinxx writes:
25-10-2022 14:40

Pretty sure wasilix could finish the map faster than me ;)
but since he didn't comment the map until now he probably didn't play it..

Author: Coolman (Kyiv), 11-10-2022 19:06
Green tent - Gelu and Hota
Hello everyone.
I d like to tell about the real green tent. It has a biiig problem, which, actually, destroyed my playing. So.
On the impossible version of map, guard of real green tent has no task. I'm afraid of it. Green tent on the water is too away from the land.
If I m wrong, please, correct me. Thank you.

PmUeT (VN) writes:
11-10-2022 19:45

Imp version - Gelu and Hota

Actually the imp version of the map is currently unplayable.You can wait about 1 week until i release the ult ed version of this map (alternative to the imp version)

PmUeT (VN) writes:
11-10-2022 19:47

Beta - Gelu and Hota

You should finish this map on normal version. Imp version is just my beta so it have some bugs.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 10-10-2022 21:41 Like
Berserk? - Gelu and Hota
where do I get the Berserk spell?

PmUeT (VN) writes:
11-10-2022 11:40

Beserk - Gelu and Hota

Armorer has beserk. Find him.

Author: sphinxx, 03-10-2022 10:29
Ultimate edition - Gelu and Hota
Due to some issues I'm not able to test the other version of the map you made but maybe I have another idea.
Someone here suggested that you should bringt out a second part and I think you answered that you don't have time for it. Maybe you can take the updatet version + add some new content to the map (because there still was enough place for it) and release the map sooner or later as an ultimate edition or sth like that instead of bringing a sequel to it.

PmUeT (VN) writes:
03-10-2022 10:57

Ok - Gelu and Hota

Ok I will finish ultimate edition soon.

sphinxx writes:
03-10-2022 11:14

Ultimate Edition - Gelu and Hota

Well you obviously don't have to release it like next week or so :D
I think that there are still enough people that play or will play the regular version.. So take your time.. As I wrote before with some good improvements this map has much potential..

Sulim81 (Warszawa) writes:
03-10-2022 15:14

Ultimate edition - Gelu and Hota

Why not next week? :) We are all waiting

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
24-10-2022 22:44

??? - Gelu and Hota

The map IS already GREAT !!!! Not a lot of potential... IT IS GREAT ! If you do not think that the map is challenging enough, just play without berserk and without HOTA. There you are :) ^^

sphinxx writes:
25-10-2022 14:33

Without berserk and hota the map is impossible to win ;)

Author: PmUeT (Việt Nam), 02-10-2022 17:24
Raskha - Gelu and Hota
You can use beserk + clone or simple protect from fire

Author: Sulim81 (Warszawa), 02-10-2022 17:00 Like
Pendant of negativity - Gelu and Hota
Hello, where can I get pendant of negativity to free armorer?

beNca writes:
02-10-2022 17:19

Armorer - Gelu and Hota

You need to get the seers hut from your first town first, (Free with dracon), and then you need to go there, and you can get the pendant of negativity, to free Armorer.

Armorer - Gelu and Hota

Sulim81 (Warszawa) writes:
03-10-2022 15:12

Thanks a lot, got it.

Author: beNca, 02-10-2022 16:42
Rashka - Gelu and Hota
Thank you for the help!, Got to Rashka, Any idea how to blind efreets, to not lose that much fangarms? This is my current loadout.
Rashka - Gelu and Hota

Author: PmUeT (VN), 02-10-2022 05:59
Red tent - Gelu and Hota
The red tent is behind tha rampart near subterrnean gate to underground. You need water walk and exchange Hota to open red tent.

Author: beNca, 02-10-2022 03:51
Killed End game!!! - Gelu and Hota
I also have killed End Game, Probably because I'm going so slow, he was able to get into my place, but i killed him with no losses. If you could help me with the Red Tent, I'd really appreciate it.

Author: beNca, 02-10-2022 03:25
Red Border Guard - Gelu and Hota
Can you tell me how to get this? I literally have no idea, and I don't think I've seen it at all so far.
Red Border Guard - Gelu and Hota

sphinxx writes:
02-10-2022 17:24

Rashka - Gelu and Hota

I assume you have 3 millions fangarms. This should be enough to hypnotize him after the first hit. Then you can blind him and resurrect your fangarms with archangels.

beNca writes:
02-10-2022 17:26

Rashka - Blind - Gelu and Hota

Yes, I've been trying that, I can hypnotize him, but I cannot blind him at all.

beNca writes:
02-10-2022 17:27

See below ^^

sphinxx writes:
02-10-2022 17:30

Hypnotize - Gelu and Hota

You have to blind him while he is hypnotized..

beNca writes:
02-10-2022 17:36

Rashka - Gelu and Hota

Yes, you're right, I'm sorry for the stupidity, haven't done this before with efreets.

Rashka - Gelu and Hota

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 20-09-2022 21:36 Like
Back Beard - Gelu and Hota
sphinxx: How do you get Black Beard to NOT split his army stacks? Do I not have the same formation as yours? :)
Back Beard - Gelu and Hota

Author: J. (Poland), 19-09-2022 16:03 Like
What's next? - Gelu and Hota
I would really appreciate any help- what should I do next? It seems to me like a killed all heroes, visited all I can. Where should I go? Am I missing some portal? Attached you can find both underground and land maps..

Author: PmUeT (Việt Nam), 18-09-2022 18:03
Map update - Gelu and Hota
This is Impossible version of this map. Can someone test this for me? https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/DKpQALov/ file.html

Author: PmUeT (Việt Nam), 18-09-2022 14:54
Answer - Gelu and Hota
Go underground here
Answer - Gelu and Hota

Author: J. (Poland), 18-09-2022 14:45 Like
I would really appreciate any help- what should I do next? It seems to me like a killed all heroes, visited all I can. Where should I go? Am I missing some portal? Attached you can find both underground and land maps..

J. (Poland) writes:
18-09-2022 15:09

How about the Sphere of Permanence though? I searched through and through - no such thing :/ Do you think there may be a chance that an enemy hero picked it up and then disappeared? I had such situation with the Titan King ages ago where he picked Orb of Inhibition and became unbeatable plus - occasionally just decided to disappeared from the map. Nothing that a re-load wouldn't solve but maybe this time I skipped something..

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
18-09-2022 15:17

Here - Gelu and Hota

Here! You must use water walk and summon boat!

Here - Gelu and Hota

J. (Poland) writes:
18-09-2022 16:08

How on Earth do I get there? :O I don't even have this part of the map uncovered yet... I tried to go somewhere through the mountians next to Fallen Star- didn't work. Then north from Transom - through the lava/volcano area - fail again, I cannot find any passage. Where is this area accesible from?

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
18-09-2022 16:17

Answer - Gelu and Hota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Z4f8Kl L98&t=8887s&ab_channel=ROKKO
Here at 2:16:52

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
18-09-2022 16:36

update - Gelu and Hota

https://youtu.be/r2Z4f8KlL98
2:16:52

Author: Nikos (Greece), 18-09-2022 10:32
Titan Queen - Gelu and Hota
How can I defeat Titan Queen? She has 850.000 Titans...

sphinxx writes:
18-09-2022 10:53

Titan queen - Gelu and Hota

At 03:57:09
If you don't have berserk at this time it's probably not possible..

Nikos (Greece) writes:
18-09-2022 11:26

TQ - Gelu and Hota

Thank you! Very educational video! I have neither orb of vulnerability nor bersek. So, I 'm doomed I guess :)

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
18-09-2022 11:30

No beserk - Gelu and Hota

Only 1 stack of Titan is really strong. You just need to blind that stack and the rest of the titans can be easily dealt with with trick clone + frenzy.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
18-09-2022 11:32

TQ - Gelu and Hota

Well, I just got OV so, I ll give it one more try...

sphinxx writes:
18-09-2022 11:33

Orb and berserk - Gelu and Hota

You get orb of vulnerability in one of the seers huts after defeating crag hack and berserk after freeing armorer..

Author: J (Polska), 17-09-2022 16:56 Like
Berserk - Gelu and Hota
Hey, could you give me a tip how can i get Berserk? I already freed Dracon

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
17-09-2022 17:54

Answer - Gelu and Hota

Free Armorer. Only he has beserk.

J (Polska) writes:
17-09-2022 19:08

Berserk - Gelu and Hota

Oh, I got this thought from your earlier comment:

"You will get beserk after successfully rescuing Dracon (and water walk too). The best option to minimize the amount of damage fangarm is when you reach the frozen area, you should just defeat the Golem to get the last piece of Armor of the damed then go back underground to defeat War Zealot and other castle heroes. Do not try to continue attacking blue after capturing the first Tower".

So in fact - I should just keep going forward and see what's next? I prefer to ask because sometimes the map makes certain heroes vanish and I rely on reloads - so sometimes I'm scared I missed something important :D

Amazing piece of work by the way!

sphinxx writes:
18-09-2022 02:01

Berserk - Gelu and Hota

You just keep going forward and see what's next ;)

PmUeT (VN) writes:
18-09-2022 03:34

Beserk - Gelu and Hota

Yes actually i forgot how to get the beserk without rescuing the armorer. In some previous attempts I was able to finish the game with gelu (with his expert fire), But now I forgot where you can learn beserk. But I'm sure Armorer has it and he should be the hero against the final boss. Maybe i missed something :/

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 16-09-2022 22:54 Like
Great map!! :) - Gelu and Hota
A map as it should be!
Stacking huge armies, challenging fights and feeling great! Thank you :)

Author: sphinxx, 14-09-2022 04:58
improvements - Gelu and Hota
- caitlin, yog, war zealot, edric, sorsha, valeska, first dracon all +10% more stats
- gelu 10% more creatures
- give elmore summon boat spell. it can be that he chills near the green border guard without boat and then the map is practically unplayable
- make sure you cant play with necromancer
- remove 3 goldmines on the map
- find a usage for orb of inhibition. for example as a key to open the dracon prison or sth else..
- better artifact management overall. there are some artifacts that you dont really need in the game but they are behind guards so it looks like you need them
- make sure you have to kill all enemy heroes on the map. especially azure drake, azure dragon and (-_-''')
- dragon king should have at least 200000 azure dragons in the final battle. i fought him in month 12. he had 190000.

Author: PmUeT (VN), 14-09-2022 03:11
Ideas - Gelu and Hota
I know this map is not hard. It need more chanllenges but i dont know how to improve.Maybe remove blind and clone spell?

Author: sphinxx, 13-09-2022 20:27
Ideas - Gelu and Hota
Yes I have :D

Author: Player, 13-09-2022 19:53
Hi! Love the map, but cant get to the green tent behind the gate at the start?

sphinxx writes:
13-09-2022 20:29

The author already answered it. You have to search for another green tent..

Author: PmUeT (VN), 13-09-2022 19:08
Thanks - Gelu and Hota
Thank you! Btw Do you have any idel to improve this map?

Author: sphinxx, 13-09-2022 18:45
Walkthrough - Gelu and Hota
Here is a walkthrough of this map

PmUeT (VN) writes:
21-09-2022 02:56

Answer - Gelu and Hota

Don't let him attack you.

sphinxx writes:
21-09-2022 04:57

Attack first - Gelu and Hota

Yes you should attack first ;)

22-09-2022 22:40

Bug? - Gelu and Hota

Thanks,but:
It was not possible to attack him first, because he was not at the water wheel but instead somewhere in the north. So I could not reach him with my moving points. Then I saw at the walkthrough at YouTube that I missed the tactics skill. After getting tactics and opening the gate, Black Beard is now at the water wheel (yeah) and I can attack him first. :)

BUT: Tactics is not working, it is skipped AND his units are split again ^^ Dafuq ^^

Bug? - Gelu and Hota

PmUeT (VN) writes:
23-09-2022 04:20

Skip - Gelu and Hota

You can skip him and go underground to fight Castle heroes. Maybe he will leace Some troop in garrsion that make him easy to kill.

sphinxx writes:
23-09-2022 07:57

Blackbeard - Gelu and Hota

As he also has tactics skill it won't help you much but you don't need it here. Normally his troops shouldnt be split. The only reason I can imagine this is so because you opened the border guard and didn't attack him immediately but only on the next day so the ai saw it and split the troops..

Author: sphinxx, 13-09-2022 18:43
Nice map - Gelu and Hota
Finished the map in 12 months on impossible difficulty. Interesting concept where you have to rely on the hypnotize ability of the fangarms but to easy for experienced players. With some major updates and improvements this map can become a big deal.

PmUeT (VN) writes:
14-09-2022 07:39

Thanks - Gelu and Hota

Ok i see. Thank you!

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
18-09-2022 14:58

Map ud - Gelu and Hota

Hey sphinxx, I've improved this map and I think it's significantly harder now. If you don't mind can you test it? If yes, how do I send the map to you?

18-09-2022 16:14

hmmm - Gelu and Hota

please do not rely TOOO much on sphinxx, because he is a professional heroe 3 gamer. For me as a decent gamer this map is bombastic good and challenging. Please do not make hard as f**k maps for us noobs ^^
Maybe you can upload a normal map for most of the gamers and one for the 1 % of the pro gamers that is harder. Thanks :))

sphinxx writes:
18-09-2022 16:42

Pmuet: you can upload it on zippyshare and post the link here but I'm testing another map at the moment so I don't know when I have time for this
Ferdinand: "professional gamer" xDD.. I'm just a heroes 3 gamer like every one else here.. There are no professional gamers in heroes 3 :D

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
18-09-2022 17:34

https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/DKpQALov/ file.html

Author: Adam (Poland), 13-09-2022 11:56
Green Tent - Gelu and Hota
How to get to the green tent?
Green Tent - Gelu and Hota

PmUeT (VN) writes:
13-09-2022 18:19

Answer - Gelu and Hota

That's tent is fake. You must find other tent behind other subterannean gate.

Cone writes:
06-06-2023 00:03

Quest guard - Gelu and Hota

But if I have a quest guard? Dosen't appear on Quest Log what should be done any advise pls

sphinxx writes:
06-06-2023 20:05

what exactly do you mean?
as the author already wrote you should visit another green tent in order to pass through this green border guard

Cone writes:
11-06-2023 23:04

Quest guard - Gelu and Hota

Thanks I played the impossible version of the map thats why I stuck. I changed for different one and go through with the problem. Thanks for you answer its all good:)

Author: Jędrzej, 12-09-2022 19:27 Like
Very interesting but easy to stuck - Gelu and Hota
Hey! :D So I generally love the map. However- I am completely stuck... I have around 1.5 k sharpshooters, 34 k Fangs and I cannot beat Hydrassss (he has around 190 k in total). What am I missing? Should I somehow "save" more Fangs for that moment?

Jędrzej writes:
12-09-2022 20:40

Update - Gelu and Hota

Aaaand I just realised how I can progress further, skipping Hydrasss for now... Amazing map, really - you've put so much effort and thought into it!

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-80 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy