Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 06:02

Ty - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see, can you think of a reason why the maps won t appear in my list?

Yes I play H3 complete + wog and I have plenty of sod maps, this happened recently with another map, couldn t find it for the love of Satan
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 02:32

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If we are talking about maps with history, then I understand you.

Sometimes I noticed that the website indicates the language of the map itself, but not always.
more...

Author: Jarite , 09-05-2024 01:56

Sorry - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see maps with Russian/Polish descriptions all the time and I just skip them, I just don't like downloading maps I can't understand. You can't tell if there is an English version of the map until you install it. :( more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 01:44

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The point is that moderators on the site automatically translate the map description into English.

I repeat, I am very sorry that I do not speak English so well that it would allow me to translate my maps into this language.
more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:22

Englisb Version - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If you make the description in english it should have an english version. Looks good though more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:15

Same Trouble - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

I had a lot of trouble finding the red tent, but the city you capture through the red gate had an Eye right by it and I clicked it hoping it would show me the axe, and it did! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Gelu and Hota - map rating = 15 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Gelu and Hota - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Gelu and Hota - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Gelu and Hota

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Gelu has stolen the horns of the abyss. Now rule the world.

Added: 03-04-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Japan's Map | Boar mountain | Plight of Conquest | Two Sites - Explore the world

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-80 |

Author: dalian micu (Romania), 12-09-2022 19:05
Great map - Gelu and Hota
Great map, finish with Necromancer after reading some tips from here... In 47 mounth , spending a lot of time trying to figure what to do next, but after tackink necro, the battles are much easier.
Thanks for the map
Great map - Gelu and Hota

PmUeT (VN) writes:
13-09-2022 18:27

. - Gelu and Hota

Good job! But can you beat this map without Necromancer?

Author: kiro, 11-09-2022 12:18
HEELP! PLS - Gelu and Hota
Great map, can you help me pls. After defeting golem and geting the last piece of Armor of the damed i cant find war Zelot. can you direct me?? tnx
(Zuba, Bidley, etc are rushing)

PmUeT (VN) writes:
11-09-2022 13:36

Answer - Gelu and Hota

He is in underground. And you can easy win Zuba and bidley with blind :/

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 09-09-2022 20:20 Like
Gelu and Hota - Gelu and Hota
It was a great game, brilliant map!
It was a challenge to beat Dragon King.
It helps a lot that the bosses left a part of their army at the gate and towns. Unfortunately, Cobra vanished after the first attempt to fight with him. To play the map was a great pleasure. Thanks a lot.

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 07-09-2022 08:01
Gelu-game over? - Gelu and Hota
Will the game continue without Gelu, or will I find the boots of levitation?

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
07-09-2022 09:22

ANswer - Gelu and Hota

You can continue without Gelu. You can continue with Armoer/Necromancer. It's your choice.

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 07-09-2022 00:27
help! - Gelu and Hota
Hello! Tell me, how can Gel leave the cursed earth after saving the necromancer?

PmUeT (VN) writes:
07-09-2022 03:02

Solution - Gelu and Hota

You cant.Its a trap.Only necromancer can leave with dd

Author: myth (brussels), 05-09-2022 10:29
amazing map - Gelu and Hota
this map is amazing. i don't even want to think how much time and energy the creator has put in it. congrats and thank you!

PmUeT (VN) writes:
05-09-2022 17:02

Thanks - Gelu and Hota

Thank you!

Author: hizhiz, 02-09-2022 13:23
How can i open this - Gelu and Hota
This map is best but im stuck, how can i open this, cant land boat, water walk, the other way is red border guard, help meee
How can i open this - Gelu and Hota

PmUeT (VN) writes:
02-09-2022 14:21

Answer - Gelu and Hota

That green gate is just a fake entrance. You can find keymaster tent behind a rampart near entrance to underground but you need to exchange your Hota to open it :/

hizhiz writes:
02-09-2022 14:35

Thanks - Gelu and Hota

Thanks, found it, i really like map with big battle like this, are you going to make some maps like this ?

PmUeT (VN) writes:
02-09-2022 15:00

Answer - Gelu and Hota

I don't know :/ This map took me 2 year to make and now i dont have much free time.I think i can make part 2 of this map with main character is Titan King but this can be very so long (or never) :/

hizhiz writes:
02-09-2022 17:42

beserk - Gelu and Hota

one more problem pls, after recruiting i did not get beserk, he even dont have that skill, how can i get it

PmUeT (VN) writes:
02-09-2022 18:05

Answer - Gelu and Hota

Sorry i forgot where you can learn Beserk :(. But you can rescue a Imba heroes call Necromancer near fake final boss. He has all spell (include fly and dd) and cloak of the undead king.I think you can learn beserk in shrine or something. But dont worry beserk is just for final boss.

Author: Jane, 01-09-2022 14:29 Like
Please, need help!! - Gelu and Hota
Thank you SOOOOO much!! Truly one the best maps

Where can I find Blackshard of the Dead Knight? I have all the other parts and managed to get to Titan King without Armor of the Damned just fine, but having that armor would be very helpful

PmUeT (VN) writes:
01-09-2022 15:30

? - Gelu and Hota

I think i answered ur question

Author: Jane, 01-09-2022 09:37 Like
Please, need help!! - Gelu and Hota
Thank you SOOOOO much!! Truly one the best maps

Where can I find Blackshard of the Dead Knight? I have all the other parts and managed to get to Titan King without Armor of the Damned just fine, but having that armor would be very helpful

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
01-09-2022 11:40

Answer - Gelu and Hota

Here!

Answer - Gelu and Hota

Author: Gelu, 30-08-2022 19:54 Like
Keymasters tent!!!! - Gelu and Hota
i canot find red keymasters tent where is it?

Gelu writes:
30-08-2022 19:55

HELP!!!!! - Gelu and Hota

HELP!!!!!!

PmUeT (VN) writes:
31-08-2022 02:35

Answer - Gelu and Hota

It is located behind rampart town near underground entrance. It must be approached by water walk and exchange Hota. It's not hidden by anything at all

Author: shurik83, 28-08-2022 19:18 Like
Help me please - Gelu and Hota
Can you please tell me where to get the berserk?

And what is the best order to go in? first go to the purple one or swim upstairs where Zuba swims. Or destroy in the blue snows.

Maybe missed something? In all three of these places they kill.
Blue manages to be beaten, but the hero with 20k titans does not work

PmUeT (VN) writes:
29-08-2022 03:23

Solution - Gelu and Hota

You will get beserk after successfully rescuing Dracon (and water walk too). The best option to minimize the amount of damage fangarm is when you reach the frozen area, you should just defeat the Golem to get the last piece of Armor of the damed then go back underground to defeat War Zealot and other castle heroes. Do not try to continue attacking blue after capturing the first Tower. They are very strong and especially Titan is resistant to fangarm's hypnotic ability. After defeating the underground castle heroes don't take the last red Fotress in a hurry (doing this will make the Hydrasss disappear, which will be a significant source of fangarm farming for you). And you should try to defeat the heroes that actively come to attack you (Zuba, Bidley, etc) to improve the number of fangarm. When you have reached the required number of fangarms, defeat the blue heroes with the fewest titans. And the quest to attack Dracon just kill 2 blue heroes (I don't remember who they are) you can skip the last hero if it's too difficult. And after rescuing the dracon he had about 1.4k farrie dragons available - a significant source of strength to take against the titans. Good luck!

Author: GB (OC, USA), 28-08-2022 17:41 Like
Rashkan - Gelu and Hota
How to you defeat Rashkan? I have 3 million fangrams, but he still destroys me with his efreet sultans since I can't blind.

PmUeT (VN) writes:
29-08-2022 03:09

Solution - Gelu and Hota

Use armor of the damed to slow efreet and then beserk him. Use your phenix or angel to attract him then clone your fangarm to hypozile it. Repeart it 2 3 time you can easily win without lose any fangarm. Good luck!

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 26-08-2022 13:53
Ne t? - Gelu and Hota
Hi,very flawless map,but where must now go?Yes visit red tent(lost horn of the abyss).Kill magic heroes with psychic elementals,open whirpool bit cannot go anywhere.I must defeat fire player?But how?Cannot blind enemies.Thank for answers.
Ne t? - Gelu and Hota

PmUeT (VN) writes:
26-08-2022 14:25

Solution - Gelu and Hota

I think you should reload before you trade Hota for red key. Come attack the purple hero. The gate to that place is near where Hydrasss is guarded. There, try to farm as many farmgams as you can and then exchange Hota for the red key. Defeat GELU - a clone of you to get Hota back and then take down Hydrasss. Finally, defeat Hasdras to get an additional Armor of the Damed. Then defeat the Titan King and get all 3 interference items in the land of Cobra and go underground. From here on, it's almost a straight line to fight the final boss.

Thaeek (Czech) writes:
26-08-2022 14:38

Maybe - Gelu and Hota

Defeat clone gelu?Where is he?I kill hydrass,but for undeground need sphere of atmosphere...

PmUeT (VN) writes:
26-08-2022 15:50

. - Gelu and Hota

On the east side of the castle where you defeated War Zealot there is a place full of volcanoes and clear lava, which is where the Sphere of Permanence is hidden. But to get there you need to combine the magic water walk and summon boat. Try not to get stuck

Author: Pawel (Opole), 22-08-2022 19:46
map - Gelu and Hota
I cant pick up collar?
map - Gelu and Hota

PmUeT (VN) writes:
23-08-2022 02:56

No - Gelu and Hota

No

PmUeT (VN) writes:
23-08-2022 13:37

No - Gelu and Hota

You cant pick up that collar but you can recieve it from a secret seers hut

az writes:
21-09-2022 21:31

az - Gelu and Hota

where is the cecret seers hut? Can't find it.

sphinxx writes:
22-09-2022 07:35

collar of conjuring - Gelu and Hota

its right behind you

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 21-08-2022 21:07
no cheats - Gelu and Hota
Hello,
No i did not use any kind of cheats :)
i found a way to get it out from the lava, but GELU is stuck there and cant get him out...
Picture of my hero after last fight ( what toops i have left )
And again - THANK YOU for the great map :)
Version 2 will be perfect xmas gift for the Heroes 3 community :)
no cheats - Gelu and Hota

Author: Naipuw (Russia), 21-08-2022 19:09
Good map - Gelu and Hota
Author, thank you for your work! The author, how to take the Pendant of negativity and where is the Pendant of life? The map was completed in 19 months, I was in no hurry - I enjoyed it! I played the first half of the map without an editor, then I had to peek after all! Of the minuses, the enemies merged their troops into garrisons and castles, which made it easier to kill them! And they were periodically killed, had to replay!

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
22-08-2022 04:09

Answer - Gelu and Hota

The Pendant of life is given to Dracon in a seer's hut near Velesta - near where you learned the Archery / Offensive skill. And the Pendant of negativity is obtained by exchanging the Pendant of life in the secret seer's hut in the image.

Answer - Gelu and Hota

Naipuw (Russia) writes:
22-08-2022 06:37

without a topic - Gelu and Hota

Thank you, I found it!

Author: PmUeT (Việt Nam), 21-08-2022 18:52
What?? - Gelu and Hota
WHat the hell?? How can you free Necromancer ??? Did you edit this map?? He just my trap :v

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 21-08-2022 18:20
Amazing Map - Gelu and Hota
Hello,
Thank you for the great MAP !
Finished in 17months :)
Indeed the end and some heroes are really not possible to kill but the last one was easy with the berselk :)
Again - Thank you for the map hope you have time to make more on them :)
Amazing Map - Gelu and Hota

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
22-08-2022 04:28

Surprised - Gelu and Hota

Freeing the Necromancer really surprised me. Maybe I missed some uncursed land that made him get out with Fly or Dimension Door. My original intention hero against the final boss was Armorer or at least GELU not Necromancer (you know he was added just to trap players, Cloak of the Undead King too). But anyway you did a great job. Thanks for completing the map.
P/s: Should I edit the map to make Necromancer unable to exit?

Dedo writes:
22-08-2022 09:05

necro can dd - Gelu and Hota

necro can cast DD from here (att.pic)

Super mega map, 10x :)

necro can dd - Gelu and Hota

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
22-08-2022 09:49

Thanks - Gelu and Hota

Oh, I see. Anyway thanks friend i missed a small uncursed land without even knowing it. This inadvertently makes the map have 1 more playable hero (my original intention was only Armorer, GELU, Dracon). If you like the map please rating and share. Thank you!
P/s: This is my best with Armorer :D

Thanks - Gelu and Hota

Dedo writes:
22-08-2022 22:22

hint - Gelu and Hota

pls gime hint how to finish this nice map :)

hint - Gelu and Hota

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
23-08-2022 03:36

hint - Gelu and Hota

Why is your fangarm count so low. When fighting the last boss I have about 3 million fangarm or at least 2 million :/ and don't use titan split the phoenix into 3 stacks to lure the dragons and beserk them.

hint - Gelu and Hota

Author: myth (brussels), 20-08-2022 22:15
nice map - Gelu and Hota
I like what i've seen but I haven't played in a very long time. Do I need to speedrun? I played around in circles for 4 months and Gem is imba at this point. Do i need to restart and go fast?

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
21-08-2022 03:14

:v - Gelu and Hota

Yes. And you should kill Hunter before fight Gem. You will have enough fangarm to fight her and don;t for get to learn tatic skill after kill first red heroes :D

myth (brussels) writes:
21-08-2022 09:12

thanks - Gelu and Hota

thanks for your reply. i've killed hunter without a problem before going after gem

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
21-08-2022 11:50

Solution - Gelu and Hota

Gem is quite easy to beat, you can 2 shots to kill silver pegasus and 2 Dendroids are quite slow you can use angels to attract their attention, all that remains is to kill the remaining 4 units, the number of fangarm your can easily 1 shot any of them. Once you have defeated them, handling 2 Dendroids is easy for angels and Sharpshooter. Good luck!

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 19-08-2022 13:38
Very difficult map - Gelu and Hota
I think I'm stuck, without berserk or clone I'm out of options to kill Dracon for the second time after some very hard fights taking out the tower heroes. I think I missed them. Any hints?

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
19-08-2022 15:43

Solution - Gelu and Hota

When attacking the frozen area you should only defeat the Golem to unlock the tower of the black dragon to get the last piece of the Armor of the damd. Then go underground and attack the castle of War Zealot and the Castle heroes there. Don't focus too much on rescuing Dracon but focus on increasing your fangarm to take down the Tower heroes easily :)

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
19-08-2022 15:51

Solution - Gelu and Hota

Don't forget here comes a piece of the Armor of the dammed. If you don't have it after defeating Elmore then you have to get it yourself. And don't forget to learn Tatic Skill after defeating the first red hero. Scholar is hidden in the bushes.

Solution - Gelu and Hota

Ja Rite (United States) writes:
19-08-2022 23:20

Thanks - Gelu and Hota

Thank you! I had gotten a LOT further before reading this, and that is exactly what I was missing for AOTD, ironically I had just gotten AOTD off of a swamp hero when I read this. Thanks again.

Ja Rite (United States) writes:
21-08-2022 11:58

Update - Gelu and Hota

Ok I loved the map but I'm giving up, I got pretty far. I even freed a prisoner at the top that traps you but I got out with berserk.

Without fire magic even berserk isn't enough to take out 60k rust dragons and other huge stacks without blind, and I have about 3 million Fangarns. I did take out some epic fights with a 350k azure dragon stack which was difficult but possible with blind/clone tricks.

I've also maxxed level at 72 so even if I find fire magic I can't advance it.

Good map, tried for a few days and a few tries, but it's too difficult at the end for me.

Thanks for the map!

PmUeT (Việt Nam) writes:
21-08-2022 15:46

Try Again - Gelu and Hota

Please don't give up! Enemies with 60k Rush Drake? You mean Cobra? You don't have to face him unless he attacks you first. Otherwise, ignore him and go underground. He doesn't need to kill to end the game. And Expert Fire Magic? You can achieve it. It is located behind the secret gate after you defeat Rashkan. You need a key to open the gate. The key is given to Dracon in a Seer's hut near the starting point of Velesta. You have 2 options with the key. Either use it to unlock GELU's Expert Fire skill or trade it for another key in a secret Seer's hut at Cobra's place. After exchanging the key you can unlock a secret hero named Armorer he already has Expert Fire Skill. You can easily defeat the Boss with him.
Image: Secret Gate

Try Again - Gelu and Hota

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-80 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy