Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 15:42

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

As I mentioned in the previous post the map is called Order from Chaos, maybe you've missed it. The 3d map starting from the top. more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 15:24

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, too. I will also use your recommendation about the translator.

Which map are you talking about, where you see devils in front of the castle, "Legend of the past"?

On the Diablo 2 Remastered map, I don't think I did a lot of texture changes.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 13:08

Thanks for the involvement and thank you so much for your maps, I am curretly playing the Order from Chaos or smt like that as I prefer simple maps over scripted storry mode ones.

For translation purposes I reccomend DeepL over google for obvious reasons, it has better translation, it has desktop
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 12:27

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Until recently, I published my maps only for a Russian-speaking audience and could not encounter such problems for obvious reasons.
Most likely, for those players who have the English version of the heroes installed, my cards are somewhat reminiscent of when one of the Russian speakers downloads Ch
more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 09-05-2024 11:36

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Another Story - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Another Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Another Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Another Story

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Just another story. You can either follow the portals, follow your objectives, ride along the waves or try to carve out your own way just by instinct alone. Or maybe a combination of it all? Nevertheless, you'll have to dig deep into your list of tricks for this adventure.....

Added: 24-03-2024

Heroes 3 maps: The kingdom of lord Preutincz | Quests and battles | Territorial expansion | Middle Earth (Allies)

| 1-30 | 31-32 |

Author: RXD, 13-01-2024 02:25
map has some issues - Another Story
map has some issues - if you find any problems please write here

ofc i cant control the AI but the skyship in arcadia city spoils the fun

will reupload soon

32167 writes:
13-01-2024 11:56

:) - Another Story

I’ve only met one problem at this stage: planned to work on the weekends, but instead I play the cool map.
At first it seemed like it would be an easy walk.Then it became clear that the map had layers like ogre/onion. I bought 7k sea dogs and started thinking I was the coolest guy on the map. Frost convinced me quickly that I was wrong!
A minor problem is that the map periodically produces critical errors. I think it’s because of a lot of substituted objects. Because of this you have to often save the game.
Overall the map leaves a very pleasant impression.
I will keep you updated.

RXD writes:
13-01-2024 17:21

thanks - Another Story

map was right now updated.

thanks for your nice comment.

i adjusted some important things, map should play more convenient now. Take your time finishing this map it took me like 19 months (and only because I know the map)

32167 writes:
21-01-2024 13:14

:) - Another Story

I’m going on an exciting journey.
I take my time and try to explore as much territory as possible. Found many new and interesting quests. The number of quests from this map would have enough for ten maps probably. As a result, the abundance of quests and changeded objects completely disoriented me. I can’t find a white tent or DD.
During the game I mastered the control of the airship!
I noticed the strange behavior of the bosses. The last orange AI’s hero (Pain) never moved, even after losing all his towns. After that, the pink heroes moved, but never came out (presumably they’re afraid of my army). Their heroes blocked the passage of purple AI's hero (DAMNATION). If I can take the purple towns first, he’ll never get out.
I think I can completely finish the map next weekend.

RXD writes:
22-01-2024 02:07

Thanks - Another Story

Map was updated 2 days ago, i fixed these problems, i updated like 20 quests to be more convenient and some other things too...

Map should play a bit different and like 15% harder now.....

I further boosted the AI in some places

thanks for help and nice comment, i hope you liked it

Author: RXD, 13-01-2024 01:50
map has some issues - Another Story
map has some issues - if you find any problems please write here

ofc i cant control the AI but the skyship in arcadia city spoils the fun

will reupload soon

Guloo (Xian,China) writes:
28-01-2024 08:44

Thanks - Another Story

Dear my friend , I finished your map, it is a grand and memorable map,extremely complex, but not difficult enough. I have some advices. The key is enhance the enemy’s heroes to make the map more difficult to finish.
I finished map used 12 mouths. At first two mouths, it is hard to enhance my army. At mouth 4, I Killed Kilgor and got Angelic Alliance, then got 1000 Azure Dragons. After that, the map became boring because the enemy’ heroes are too weak. For example, a hero has ,but he did not equip it
1 About Berserk.
You gives Berserk scroll, but it can be learned from a Shrine of magic at (2,149,1).
Delete it.
2 About eight keys area.
I found player need not to open the Pandora box to visit the eight Keys. The way to keys is not only one. But in other places, keys are guard by power monsters. This is contradictory.
Making the only way to keys is to open pandora’s box.
3 About Quest of 1 AA for 1k AzureDragons.
I used Red, Only need to kill Kilgor to get Helm of HE to get first AA. I got it at Mouth 4, then got 1K AD, after it , all the enemies are very easy to kill.
Making the Quest guard by powerful monsters, and the reward is little AzureDragons. Because the main AzureDragons player can get are from Armageddon's Blade.
4 About enemy heroes.
Expect for Lacrim, others are too weak. Power heroes are limited by time guard, they will disappeared before they can move because all towns are captured, others are lonely and weak, just as players 1-4, all only have one hero.
Enhanced them greatly, released ahead of time, and making the computers got more powerful heroes.
5 About towns
Some key towns have no guards, Mind and Darkmind and Portal Factory, etc. For example of Mind. The key to win the game is Dimension Door spell scroll. To get it, player must finish the famous collector’task. That need capture all type towns. There has two Conflux towns, One is limit by creature nembers, one is Mind. Mind is very important town to move forward, also is too easy to get. That’s all.

| 1-30 | 31-32 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy