Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 06:02

Ty - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see, can you think of a reason why the maps won t appear in my list?

Yes I play H3 complete + wog and I have plenty of sod maps, this happened recently with another map, couldn t find it for the love of Satan
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 02:32

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If we are talking about maps with history, then I understand you.

Sometimes I noticed that the website indicates the language of the map itself, but not always.
more...

Author: Jarite , 09-05-2024 01:56

Sorry - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see maps with Russian/Polish descriptions all the time and I just skip them, I just don't like downloading maps I can't understand. You can't tell if there is an English version of the map until you install it. :( more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 01:44

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The point is that moderators on the site automatically translate the map description into English.

I repeat, I am very sorry that I do not speak English so well that it would allow me to translate my maps into this language.
more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:22

Englisb Version - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If you make the description in english it should have an english version. Looks good though more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:15

Same Trouble - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

I had a lot of trouble finding the red tent, but the city you capture through the red gate had an Eye right by it and I clicked it hoping it would show me the axe, and it did! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - map rating = 26 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - heroes 5 mapsDownload map The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Two Player Hot Seat
Every hero is allowed
Instant travel is banned, all other spells in game
All Artefacts in game, only the Angelwings and Boots of Levitation are out
Memory-Mentor is reachable...
Thanks to Mrs. Mouzik for "The Road"

Added: 03-10-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Trahison | Ditjes Gothic 4 | Torvus | Blade

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-78 |

Author: Marcin (Poland), 22-03-2018 19:46
Crash problem - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Hey, I'd like to play this great map with my friend, but it crashes almost every turn. Any idea why is it happening? :((

Nalandor (Germany) writes:
23-03-2018 12:09

Crash Problem - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

I wish I could help...but don`t know how....
I`ve tested the map 4 times with my friend in hot-seat mode and it ever works correctly.
We played ist with TOE 3.1 without any mod.
Now we are playing it with the NCF creatures and it works too.

Maybe a download-error? I don`t know...
I`ve build this map to play it in hot seat with a friend and I hope it will work for you and your friend.

Author: moo cow (city country), 04-02-2018 02:15
nice - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
nice map I liked floki the shipbuilder

i didnt cap the last town for a while to fully explore the map its so beautiful

only 1 bug there: when u go on the water in the mid a garrison u have to stand directly in it to pass it or from the water in the middle you wont find a way.

i rate this 9 of 10

will u make more maps?

its awesome and the quest of freyda is suited to the basic story as well. u may add some more messages and a larger linear storyline.

i liked behazul how shall i say the dragon hero its so big and the 2 other custom heroes too. the king hero too and the shaman too.

06-02-2018 22:37

Thx - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Thank you very much for your comment and for the 9. That gives me Motivation for my next Project.
Yes, I´m working on an xl 8 playable Player map. But to make such a map it takes a Little time. I hope to finish this year ;-)

I know the Garrison, but I used the Garrison IN water... so... it is like it is. I don`t thought that this could make Trouble, but once you know how to drive through it`s OK I think.

Do you Play the map with a friend in hot seat mode? How Long did it take to finish?

moo cow (city country) writes:
07-02-2018 00:22

idk - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

idk how long i remember like uh....

8-10 months? i played it alone i discovered the whole map because it's nice.

especially the dragon hero is good it's so big

Author: Nalandor, 30-01-2018 16:13
Shalasssa`s boat - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Ah, you need Shalassa`s boat to summon a boat in the right or left upper Corner...?
Floki want`s to have the princess-artefact to give you the spell, located in the Tower beneath him. The ghost`s there have the princess and after beating them you get the princess.
Otherwise the prisoned Elf from the mountain goblins HAVE the spell!!!
Or the Knight Heroe Rudger with the Logistik Special have the spell too. ( maybe in your game his Name is Sokol???)

Dark Magic against undead troops is useable with the Artefakt Sandro`s cloak. :-)
Not vamipirism but puppest master and so on. Also against Elementals or Titans is Sandro`s cloak a very fine Artefakt with using Dark Magic....

After using the swirl in the upper south Corner you Need the tent located after the two way Portal located "under the Woods"...

Author: Julie Nacheva (Sofia, Bulgaria), 30-01-2018 15:40 Like
lf help - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Hello Nalandor, I am playing with Kaspar, necromancer lv 38, atm I have 1482 dragons, 2034 vampires, 14528 ghosts, 183 wiglafs, 17125 sceleton archers, 2133 wraits, 1700 archliches...I took almost all towns on the map, I have killed Mrs. Mouzik long time ago, the army of Valliant doesnt even appeared, I owened almost all map, cant reach south upper map at all, I found one of the Floki, but cant reach the second at all. With my army I meet impossible to kill enemies, because they are extremely a lot, cant kill them with puppet master, because some of them are undead. So I am tottaly stucked :-(

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 30-01-2018 14:53
where are you? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
OK.. while building this map I`ve lived in it for month... :-) , but I don`t know where you are.
I`ve checked now the map and I am ashame that the green tent don`t have a green Border-tower. I think I wanted to set it in front of the Garrison leading to "Mrs. Mouzik" s land. So that the great Madame can´t stay directly in front of the one-way-portal where the Player comes through....
BUT this is not a Problem to Play the map!!

I wanna help you but I don`t know how....
You Need 2 tents to go to Mrs. Mouzik and to Valiant the Fire mage s land.
They are located IN the great Palace of Yorkai in the middle Underground by the bridges Labyrinth and the second tent is located through a two way Portal in the land "under the Woods".

350 k enemy is very much... maybe with vampirism or puppetmaster? I´m sure there is a way to beat those enemy stacks.
What is it? And what faction/heroe do you play, maybe it´s possible to give a tip...

Author: Julie Nacheva (Sofia, Bulgaria), 30-01-2018 11:52 Like
lf help - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Hello, I like The Necromancer's Lieutenant map, but I am totally stucked since 20 days! I have strong army, I took almost all towns, but its impossible to fight against 350 k enemies to take green and tent colors keys, I cant find any way and I am walking over and all over the map to find some exit. What to do?

Julie Nacheva (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
30-01-2018 17:14

Shalasssa`s boat - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Thanks Nalandor for tips, I will try, or I will download some earlier logs. It is a big fun to play with your map! Good job! Have a nice day!

06-02-2018 12:34

Stucked again - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Hello again Nalandor,
I downloaded an earlier log and now the ammount of mobs isnt so big, so I got the orrange key, I got and sumonning spell Shalassa, atm I am at the down big river at upper south, but I cant land my large ship nowhere, and its impossible to come here with normal ship. There is one Garrison, but I cant go through it with the large ship. Any help pls?

06-02-2018 12:52

lolo - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

girls trying to play homm5 with their logic...xd

actually go under the garrison directly and from there u can pass it. i figured it out on my own.

06-02-2018 16:51

lololo - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

LOL! I did it! Thanks!

Actually I was playing Lineage II /NCSOFT/ for 10 years, and atm I am totally disappointed by P2W model of the game, thats why I started with HOOM5 - to replace Lineage with something. The map of Nalandor is interesting for me and its helped me to forgot Liuneage - dunno for how long!

:-)

07-02-2018 00:17

cool - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

thats cool hf with it. u may play all the campaign and learn by multiplay so u will be a good player but the garrison cross was a bug anyways...xd

the garrison has water under it so the game basically cant plan a way directly thorugh it.

Author: Dan (uk), 03-01-2018 23:15
incredible! - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
awesome map!

lot to explore, great adventure!

applaud to the map maker!

Author: D KONSTANTOPOULOS (Ελλάδα), 22-11-2017 11:17
Impossible fight on 4th day - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Hi. Can I ask for any tips on how to fight an impossible fight on 4th day against an army of 1 archangel, 1 Phoenix and about 30 archers?

22-11-2017 14:05

impossible - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

First of all...thanks to all of you for your comments.

I think to fight againt the Knight, who should come his way on day 4 could be not so easy.
Maybe with a "hit and run" tactic. For example a wizard... Nathir with 7 one stack Gremlins or so should use his Fireball 2-3 times before he is dead. The next fight could be with Razzak who learned Magic arrow. The Rest could be managed with Havez. His own Ballista must be Damagedealer and the Gremlins must shot.
Another Gremlinstack should use their Special to take the opponents Ballista out of the game. YES and a lot of luck..... :-)

Ok, I ve build this map-start to escape from there. You must reach your garrison and after passing it you are well guarded.
The ghost tells you that you are not the right Lord for this Castle. You better run....

D KONSTANTOPOULOS (Ελλάδα) writes:
22-11-2017 14:30

tips - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Very good strategy tips. I 'll give it a go a few more times. Thanks my friend

Author: Sanadif (Prosotsani, Greece), 19-11-2017 14:42 Like
Bravo - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Visually stunning. State of the art mapmaking. The wonderful map "The road less travel", used cleverly.

Author: Mike (USA), 12-11-2017 23:11
Awesome - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Awesome,awesome and one more time awesome map!

Author: Helena (Utrecht, NL), 08-11-2017 08:25
Single-player? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Please advise on how to play this map single-player. I can disable both my "partner" and some enemies but this feels like cheating...

08-11-2017 08:54

Single-player - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Hello Helena,
I think for single-Player I would advice to Play as red or blue and let the "Partner" try his luck...
In my Tests the allied player-ki doesn`t survive 2 weeks, so...
otherwise you could Change the Teams in Editor and let Player 1 and 2 alone.
Let me know if you want to do this and don`t know how. It takes less than a Minute to make such a Change.
Have fun and I hope you enjoy

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 27-10-2017 13:06
Update - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Hello,
Now the map is updated.
Some Little changes :
- Horrik and Morwenna starts with more Army.
- Tavern for the village to build Vampires
- Floki is not the only one to know the spell Shalassa`s boat
- the escape tunnel dont`t have a refugee camp anymore and no cheap war maschines
- and some other repairs

Thanks to the admin for the fast reaction and thank you all for playing and giving me comment to make the map better. :-)

Author: Nalandor (Remscheid, Germany), 14-10-2017 13:36
No Problem - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
I ve build this map to escape from there in the first week.
If you killed Morwenna or Horrik in the first week, i think you are a very good Player and you don`t have to fight back...
There should be no Problem to end the map also.
Grats, I never tried it, but obviously it`s possible.

Author: Valery (Russia), 14-10-2017 13:14
Problem - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
What to do if I killed enemy hero with archangel which came at the first week?

Valery (Russia) writes:
15-10-2017 11:35

Horric - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

First time killed him by Hafiz with 120 upgraded gremlins, 3-shot ballista and summon crystal spell.

Now playing with Vittorio and killed him at m1w4d7 (he just fled away). Think, it's better to make his starting army 3-5 times bigger.

15-10-2017 13:44

First enemy - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Yes. The war maschines are a BigBang in early game. Btw I think Havez is one of the best rushing heroes in H5.....
Ok. My test told me the same to push Horrik and Morwenna. But I tried to make the block to the ring smaller....
I want them to come your way, but they still stay in town. In week 4 they are something like a mouse, but should be a cat.....hmmmm

At the Moment I collect suggestions for an update. If you have ideas for the rest of the map or something I would be happy....
At the Moment I collect suggestions for an update...

Valery (Russia) writes:
16-10-2017 15:44

Excellent - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Finished it at m7w2d5, quite beautifull and interesting.

If it is possible, ban war machines (and human's city) here. Enable tavern at the starting town, cause it is necessary to build vampires.

17-10-2017 07:53

Tavern - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

My idea was to fight back not with a town but with a sort of village.
No higher Upgrades, no Level 5 Mage-guild...

No tavern = no Vampires
but no blacksmith = no Golems or Knights....
No tavern means you have to buy your second and third Heroe in the first town.
If not, you have to deal with that what you have.

*Spoiler* The nekro is a Little smaller in early game cause the missing Vampires.
But you can creep Vampires with using your Dark-Points on them. Even a hill fort is reachable. Later the Nekros has a big Advantage with the Yeti`s..... they become Vampires in the "second" town later...

But you are right with the escape-tunnel. It`s to much help there with the war maschines and the refugee camp. There I will Change a Little.

Thank you very much for playing and your comments.

Valery (Russia) writes:
18-10-2017 22:42

The road - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

After playing "The road" I can say, that this map is much better and balanced.

Author: Kir (Russia), 08-10-2017 19:20
boat - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
I went to another Floki. All the same. The orange remained inaccessible. It's a pity. Till this moment I played with interest.

Nalandor (Remscheid,Germany) writes:
09-10-2017 07:53

summon boat - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Hmm, that`s sad.
2 Floki`s ( Seer huts) and twive the princess in game. In my Tests it ever work.
Your last Chance is Rudger. This Heroe starts with the spell in his book.
But in this way it should not be.
I must think about another idea. No Floki and summon boat is free were the easiest way.
Thank you very much for playing till this Moment and for the note that Floki could make Trouble.

Kir (Russia) writes:
09-10-2017 14:50

Quest is functioning normally. That's my fault. In the game there are several princesses. My princess was taken from an enemy player. And for a boat, only a princess from the tower is needed.

Author: Kir (Russia), 07-10-2017 18:56
I can not get the spell summoning a boat. I have a princess, but do not count the quest.

Nalandor (Remscheid, Germany) writes:
08-10-2017 18:38

oh, there are two "Floki`s" in the game...
one south-left and one south right.
Maybe you are on the wrong side and there the ki has taken the spell allready?

Nevertheless i think this boat spell could bring several Problems. There are 2 Floki`s with the spell and These are the only two ways to get the spell. A Ork should send a Scout who could learn....

I hope you could finish the map on the other side.

Author: Ours Brun (France), 05-10-2017 19:04
Great - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Great but difficult map. Once you survive the first week or so, it's going to be a long and difficult race through portals and stairs.
I finished the map in 12m and 3w.

Congratulations for the work done.

Author: Sarangunya (Wuppertal, Germany), 03-10-2017 22:13
greatest map ever - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
imho this is the most extraordinary map i played, ever. Great balance with a bit of toughness in the right moments. design is tremendous. thank you nalandor for such a hard work, and indeed it was. keep on creating maps! Greetings from Sarangunya

Nalandor (Remscheid,Germany) writes:
04-10-2017 07:46

THX - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Thank you for testing the map alone and with me in hot seat.
Btw, our last game still not finished... :-)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-78 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy