Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - map rating = 26 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - heroes 5 mapsDownload map The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Two Player Hot Seat
Every hero is allowed
Instant travel is banned, all other spells in game
All Artefacts in game, only the Angelwings and Boots of Levitation are out
Memory-Mentor is reachable...
Thanks to Mrs. Mouzik for "The Road"

Added: 03-10-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Mirrow | The Return | Ruinen in der Wueste | Mars

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-78 |

Author: todd gardecki (United States), 21-04-2021 05:54
Wiped on Turn 3 = not good - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
I just built my 3rd building on turn 3, when I was wiped out by Yellow that already had Angels. So, badly unbalanced

Nalandor (Germany) writes:
21-04-2021 11:34

Yes.... IT IS unbalanced !!! - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

So, I hope you ´ve listen to the wisper of the ghost.
This Town should not be yours.
The beginning of this map works well, as it should do.

NOT to fight is a option not to die in this moment....

todd gardecki (United States) writes:
22-04-2021 14:56

OK - I was wrong. Map is magnificent - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Thanks to Nalandor reply that getting rushed turn3 was expected (yes, I didn't actually read the ghost note), I gave it another go. I found green/yellow stay in their area and dont follow your escape, leaving you to build up.
Map is beautiful and deep, and it was quite satisfying to go back a little later and wipe out the hero that rushed early with phoenix and angel.
Thanks! Nice work!

Author: 666, 17-04-2021 15:06
HOW COME?? Rushed at week1 day 3 - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
W1D3 I am rushed by yellow with few phoenix and archangel and lots of crossbows.

Author: veler0n (Bulgaria), 11-02-2021 17:25 Like
One of the best custom maps i've played, however - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
This is by far the best map i've played. However, i can't seem to complete it. I've gotten to the part where i have to use a ship and attack the orange player, but i can't seem to pass the garrison which is in the water. I defeated the army in it but the game wont let me go into this little harbor so i can finish the orange player off. Any help will be aprreciated ^^

11-02-2021 17:32

Water Garrison - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

You have to drive in the garrison with your ship, so you could leave somebody IN the garrison. You don´t have to leave somebody there but you have to drive IN the garrison to drive after that in the small harbour.

veler0n (Bulgaria) writes:
11-02-2021 17:48

Thanks! - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

That did the trick, thanks man ^^

Author: Pavel Vokáč (Domažlice), 29-01-2021 00:06 Like
How to get to orange player - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
I cannot find the way.

30-01-2021 07:30

the way to the Lieutenant - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

you have to sail through one of the swirls south left or right.....
Floki the shipbuilder is lazy building boats, so he have a quest for you to do and he should teaches you Shalassas boat to get in the water....

Author: Elliot (New York, USA), 12-11-2020 20:24 Like
Outstanding Work! - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
I haven't finished the map, but so far the experience has been amazing. I was very worried when the green hero appeared and defeated 2 of my heroes and captured my town. My last hero Nymus had only 2 hound dogs and 10 goblins and has now defeated both the green hero and the teal necromancer!

Author: Андрей, 02-11-2020 23:20
Глюкнула игра - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
на 3 месяце, 3 неделе игра зависла на ходу оранжевого игрока.
Глюкнула игра - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Андрей writes:
02-11-2020 23:27

Дополнение - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

все сохранки со старых карт, почти все моды и сами карты старые удалили во избежание конфликта с игрой. задумка и история интересные с проходами и различными тп и гарнизонам и, но АИ унылые.. все 6 сидят в своих уголках и 0 движений. Лишь раз вылезли недобитки какие-то

Author: Torque, 14-09-2020 22:43
The effort they put on this map was insane - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Guys who truly put all your love in this, It's a literal labyrinth. Secondary quest are fun and rewarding, (that custom hero is delicious) though truth be told this map is way too hard to navigate. I manage to win against the dwarven king with a garrison, the fool keep using magic immunity against titans, while their thunderbolt doesn't count as magic. 8,5/10, would be 9,5 if it was not a literal maze.

Author: Ying Liu, 26-08-2020 15:37 Like
Game crashes - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Game crashes very often when play this map. and the higher the graphic setting the quicker it crashes. With highest quality I cannot reach W2. With "low" qualify I can play until M4. My game is a clean install by steam, no other map or mods. My OS is windows 10 64bit. Who can help?

26-08-2020 17:08

I can´t help with this Problem - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

The map is build with the ToE version from ubisoft with patch 3.1.......
And on my system windows 10, 64bit it works.... ? also with the highest quality.
Also I would say, this map should played on highest graphic, I think, that the eye candy option is a must have to see some objekts on the map.....

I know, that the map is very big on data, and heroes 5 is not the best programmed game on earth. So my experience with big maps on H5 is that the save data become bigger and bigger. But..... I can play the map till end, and I think many more people also...
Maybe a fresh download of the map will help??

Ying Liu writes:
27-08-2020 12:46

Steam? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

I downloaded a non steam version, and it works all fine by now. Thanks anyway.

Author: Guts Requiem (France), 18-08-2020 12:57 Like
Probably the best map i ever played on but... - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
I can't imagine how long it has been to build this whole map... the work is just insane. Thinking about the (great!) scenario, the stunning settings, all the portals... I used to play a lot H5 and i've still discovered new things with this map, congrats !

Everything is great about this map but there is something that is still upsetting me and can't make me say "This map is perfect". I can't figure if it's a design error of it's just me doin it wrong. I explain : i can't manage to create a boat with the spell Vessel of Shalassa that Floki learned me.. I've seen similar comments bellow but nothing helped me.. I've tried to use the spell on all the locations between the innocupied boat (wich is on the left) and the shore (on the right, next to the whirlpool) and i can't use it.

I'm playing with my brother, we have defeated the IA (except one player), we have explored all the map except the place where there is Behazul, and we guess that the only way to go to him is to take the whirlpool thanks to the Vessel of Shalassa.. I hope you'll can help us, it's so frustrating to not being able to finsh this beautiful map !

Thanks a lot

18-08-2020 16:04

Floki and his spell - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Hmmm OK... You have the spell already...??
( I have banned Shalassa´s boat as a spell you get from the mage guild. Floki is a seer hut, that gives you the spell )
But you write, that the spell is already in your book...
To use the spell , at least 1 boat MUST be free on the whole map. Means : a boat without a hero in it.... is that the problem???

The whirlpool is the way to the Necromancers Lieutenant.... so just in the corner you have to use the spell, right to the whirlpool.
Walk in the water as far as you can to the whirlpool....
I hope that problem will dust with this help, otherwise please write again....

18-08-2020 16:10

Floki - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

If you don`t earn the spell from floki, there is a tower beneath his shipyard.
In this tower there are ghosts that guard his princess Aelina. You have to fight against them. The artefakt will be yours after victory. This is a artefakt without a use to your hero.
Bring this artefakt to Floki and he learns you the spell Shalassas boat.

Only the hero Rudger from the knights will have the spell in his book from the beginning.

Guts Requiem (France) writes:
25-08-2020 19:32

I still can't use the spell - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Sorry for responding this late, i had a problem with my compture, but yes, i have obtained the spell from Floki and i still can't use it. I've been as far in the water as i can (further than what we see in the pic), there are plenty of boats on the map and i can't get a ship.. I have no idea what's wrong..

I still can't use the spell - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

25-08-2020 20:24

Orcs..... - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Hey, you are playin‘ orcs. They Never use magic and they Never learn the spell. It would be better to use Floki with another non-orcish Hero......
Now Rudger the Knight is your only Chance.

Or over the Land from Mrs mouzik to use the floki from the Second Player to teach the spell a non orc hero.

Sorry for That. But as a orc you habe to act like That to reach the Dwarf.

Guts Requiem (France) writes:
25-08-2020 20:56

Arf - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Arf... I didn't thought about it because orcs can use Town Portal, so that's a bit weird that they can't use Vessel of Shalassa. Anyway thanks a lot, i'll do what you've told me to and my brother and i will achieve this beautiful map :)

Author: Skaf (Utrecht, Netherlands), 26-05-2020 00:29
Best map we have ever played - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Just wanted to give a massive shout-out to Nalandor. The full map took us about 13 months (in-game) to complete but what an experience it was. The complexity is astounding and the story beats the hell out of any other map or pre-made campaign. I wish there were more maps like these!!
Kind regards,

Skaf and Toms

Absolute 10/10
Best map we have ever played - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Author: Unplayable, 21-03-2020 15:06 Like
In the end it seems it's not that bad :) - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Sorry for previous bad vote

Author: Unplayable, 21-03-2020 14:45 Like
Sorry - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Yeah, sorry... Was too hasty an opinion. Any way I can remove my rating?

Author: Bohdan (Kremenec - Ukraine), 01-03-2020 19:26
Why rate now??? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Please Do not make hasty conclusions when evaluating the map. You should move directly to the left corner of the map and after passing through a garrison-protected passage you will find a new town and a place near the unique Yeti ... With the help of which you can easily recover the lost one.

Author: Unplayable, 01-03-2020 15:07 Like
WHAT?? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
2nd turn of the game, I have literally nothing yet: Green player comes out of a monolith with Phoenixes and Upgraded Angels, WTF?!

evgkuz writes:
21-03-2020 15:05

Vote for the map again - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Vote for the map again, Your voice will change.

Unplayable writes:
21-03-2020 15:07

hmm - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Not only it didn't change, but it again added +1 :/

Unplayable writes:
21-03-2020 15:09

ok - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

ok, now it's good :)

evgkuz writes:
21-03-2020 15:10

do not forget to confirm your vote by email - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

do not forget to confirm your vote by email

Unplayable writes:
21-03-2020 15:11

thanks - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

yes, that did the trick

Author: Armand (Braila, Romania), 25-01-2020 11:38
Game crash - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Firstly, congrats on the amazing job creating the map OP.
Currently I'm stuck in D2 W1 M4 as the game crashes when the camera switches to the position of the enemy hero and starts moving.
Reinstalled H5.5 v3.1, lowered my settings, reloaded an earlier save but all still crashes in the same moment.
Any suggestions?
Game crash - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

27-01-2020 11:23

Thanks that you like my map.
But I think I can´t help you. I´ve build the map with the H5 v3.1 Editor and not with the H5.5 Editor...
I don´t know if this is the reason???
Those Problems I have in General with heroes 5 in one of 10 games... Sadly I must say : it is like it is.
If there is a idea to solve those Problems, I would be interested.

theGryphon writes:
30-05-2020 00:28

No problems with playing in MM H5.5 - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

I played this map with MM H5.5 with no problems. So, I doubt it's the mod.
Still, I suggest processing this map before playing it, using MM H5.5 Map Mixer (included in the bin folder).

Author: Alex (minsk), 28-10-2019 10:11
Thanks so much! - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Best map I ever played! And I've played a lot. All standart maps are not worth even to compare.

Author: JagoBC (California, USA), 07-09-2019 02:23
Made No Sense - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
On Day 3 a hero rode up with an angel and a phoenix and wiped everyone out. What a waste of time downloading this was.

SF writes:
25-11-2019 14:20

Made Sense - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

You are supposed to flee to the teleporter to a new city...

Author: Angel (Zagreb, Croatia), 26-08-2019 15:27 Like
Oone of the best - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Finnished this map three times and I'm not dissapointed. It's nicely designed, has script and many opponents. Perfect for playing with friends online.

First time I played this map I chose Academy and accomplished impossible. I defeted green in the beegining. Mahir(he had 7 x 1 gremlin in army) + arcane cristal + same tactic with Jhora did the trick. After getting Mantle of the Legion + fantom forces + regeneration + resurrection and having only one stack of Raja's in army, Jhora was too powerful for any monster stack.
Rest of my opponents were easily defeated because Jhora was swiftly advancing through map and was always few levels above enemy hero.

Map is 10+.

Author: Dany Boucher (Canada), 06-08-2019 02:10
pop - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
bon telechargement

Author: Stanislav, 15-03-2019 22:51
Crashes - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
This map crashes on my PC. I have an NVIDIA 940MX, which is not the best card but it should not have the slightest problem with this game. The other maps load very well and are playable.

I have Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition and Age of Wonders 3, absolutely no problem with these game. Just this map, and I want to play it.

Author: Alfred (Lima, Perú), 21-02-2019 09:11
I can't summon ship - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
First of all, the map is great and spectacular! However, I can not get to the part of the dwarves ... I have killed all the other players, but it is impossible for me to get to the other side, because I can not summon the ship for the swirl.
I can't summon ship - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

21-02-2019 14:53

Floki - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Hi, Floki should help you to learn summon boat......

Author: Yakooza (Germany), 29-01-2019 14:32
Ashas Tear - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Great map!! I absolutly love it! But one question so far. I did the quest for ashas tear(kill phenix), but nothing happend. It said it would teach me "grail vision" what should i do now? Is it a spell(i dont have it in my book).

29-01-2019 15:56

Sorry, but the quest hut doesen`t work correctly. You can`t finish this quest.
I left this in the map as a tip that the tear ist there at this place.
Don`t know why it doesen`t work, I think it`s a bug???
Grail Vision is a skill from the Luck Tree. The tear of asha you can find anyway ....

Author: Evilstone (Taiwan), 08-01-2019 18:17
Early memory mentor? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Haven't finish the game yet,but I find memory mentor pretty early.Its just from the portal next to the "second" town on the mountain.Go straight to the one side portal,sail on the sea and the memory mentor is right on the leftest side with water elements.Farming is easy with Balrogs.

Evilstone (Taiwan) writes:
13-01-2019 05:51

Can't find access to brown territory - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

I demolish all the others but brown player.

13-01-2019 08:53

underground - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Hi Evilstone, thanks for playing my map.
The Access to the necromancer you will find Underground.
There is a "Elf-Ring" guarded by air-elementals then find a way through the Labyrinth of bridges to move IN the Palace of Yorkai. The tent "in" the Palace will bring Access to the necromancers land.
Hope you enjoy

Author: NatureKing (Abony Hungary), 26-11-2018 22:51
Nice - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
I like it

Author: Dung Nguyen Quoc (Hai Phong), 11-11-2018 20:05 Like
The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - map rating - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Best of the best/
The greatest map i have ever play.

Author: theGryphon (Istanbul, Turkey), 27-10-2018 19:42
Did I break it? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Hey Nalandor,
Playing with MMH5.5, with Kaspar, I defeated Horrik. Did I break the game, lol?

Author: Vovality (Moscow, Russia), 22-07-2018 17:01
Vovality - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Отличная карта! 9 из 10. сложные системы телепорты. Но баланс на сложности горой очень хороший!

Author: CragLord, 24-06-2018 17:55
Invisible objects... - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Map is great!
Just please if you are still working on it, fix those invisible objects... I really don't know was it intentional or not, but I found a lot of invisible two-way portals, gates etc. This was really annoying for me when I played it first time. Except that map has been done perfectly. :)

lumpik (Prague) writes:
21-09-2018 11:23

RE - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

I had the same problem. Another of your previousely played maps rewrited ingame objects scripts(in my case grand canyon map) so it conflict together. Uninstall homm(all), delete homm files from documents and appdata then reinstall the game and all objects and heros will be visible.

Author: Maserati (London), 21-05-2018 18:22
Help - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
It's probably one the best maps I ever played, but I have problem with locating teal keymaster tent. I read all post and 'under the woods' doesnt say anything to me

21-05-2018 21:05

way trough the hall - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Thank you for playing.
From the hall are leading 3 one way Portals and the great door.
The great door leads to an enemy and the rich monastry.
The 3 one way`s leading to the "beach", to the "mountain Goblins" and the third to "under the Woods".
From there is a teleporter to the Right Corner overground : the tent and a arkane Bibliothek.
While Building this map I named the lands beach, under the Woods and mountain Goblins. So, I placed a signpost beneath the one way Portals to have a help to find the Right way. :-)

Maserati (London) writes:
21-05-2018 22:20

Both are orange - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

The both tents at that location are orange

Both are orange - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

22-05-2018 07:49

Teal tent - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Ah ok, the teal tent is shown from the magi hut located near the first Castle you take…

to walk to this crypta you must go Underground and find the Palace of Yorkai and go in....

Teal tent - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

Author: Markus (London), 11-05-2018 03:35
WTF? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant
Played dungeon, and was attacked by greenplayer at 3rd day of first WEEK- He had 1 phoenix, 1 angel and 32 crossbowman -IT'S A JOKE OR WHAT?

21-05-2018 21:08

the ghost at the start - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant

I think you should read the message from the ghost at the start.
I`ve build this start to Escape from the beginning. So you are something like an Underdog to fight back......

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-78 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy