Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Sir Christian Map 1  Haven - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Sir Christian Map 1  Haven - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

This map is published in two identical versions: map 1 "Duke Christian Haven" Map 2 "Lord Arantir Necromancer"***
By order of Lady Queen Isabell, Duke Christian is requisitioned to defeat the enemies of the kingdom

Added: 24-02-2024

Heroes 5 maps: Local conflict | Willkommen in der Holle | Lavaland | Desire

Author: arthur (France), 09-04-2024 22:20
fr - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
Toujours bien de voir qu'il y a encore une communauté FR sur Heroes V

michel (france) writes:
10-04-2024 09:56

reponse - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

Merci Arthur .. Communauté .. je ne sais pas.. mais toujours un petit village gaulois qui résiste ...

Author: Karolína (Česko), 29-03-2024 12:11 Like
Good adventure - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
I enjoy this map a lot, but I am stuck right now - I defeated Arantir and all green players, but they just keep spawning from the last town (the Ninurta-Usur). Nothing happened after I defeated Arantir, the blockage is still there, I don't know what to do. I can fly there with angelwings for instant win, but that feels like cheating.

Tomáš Vlček (Česko) writes:
30-03-2024 01:18

Exactly this^^ - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

Ahoj Kájo, měl jsem to stejně, když jsem to hrál. Jestli by jsi přišla na to jak by se to dalo vyhrát jinak, mohla by jsi mi prosím Tě říct? Jinak než použitím andělskejch křídel mi to taky nešlo....

michel (france) writes:
31-03-2024 00:59

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

hello Kájo, with angel wings, you have to go and beat the last two inferno castles...but...one of the two castles is not really a castle, it's a passage that will take you to the last one necromancer citadel

michel (france) writes:
31-03-2024 01:04

ahoj, s andělskými křídly musíš jít a porazit poslední dva pekelné hrady...ale...jeden z těch dvou hradů není ve skutečnosti hrad, je to průchod, který tě zavede k poslednímu citadelovému nekromantovi (google translate )

Tomáš Vlček (Česko) writes:
31-03-2024 14:00

tyty - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

Thanks man!!

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10
Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.

michel (france) writes:
28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer)

Babak (Canada) writes:
28-03-2024 21:15

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!!

michel (france) writes:
28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game!

Author: Dominique TACQUET (France), 27-02-2024 12:40
Super - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
J'ai finalement achevé la mission de Christian. Il faut toujours arriver à ruser avec les adversaires pour arriver à les éliminer un par un. Une superbe bataille de super-héros dopés aux artefacts. Je recommande fortement.
Une remarque mineure: je ne capte pas le rôle du second héros présent dès le départ, qui ne peut bouger et est vite éliminé sans pouvoir résister.

michel (france) writes:
27-02-2024 12:55

re dominique - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

Le second heroe est un rappel pour la carte qui suit ( seigneur Arantir ) Si tu joue cette map , tu comprendras Merci pour les commentaires

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-02-2024 17:46 Like
map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
Went through the updated version. This time was able to destroy the yellows, etc. Noticed a couple of other minor bugs.
1. After receiving a task from Tieru I went behind his back to take 400 griffins. Walking back I bumped into him. He considered the task completed!
2. The yellow hero Calid came out of the dungeon (entrance to hell) and froze in place. He remained immovable until the destruction of the yellows.
Despite the shortcomings I think the map is very creative and deserves high praise.

michel (france) writes:
27-02-2024 12:57

re - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

Merci pour ce commentaire ( Спасибо за комментарий )

Author: Dominique TACQUET (France), 22-02-2024 12:51
Super - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
Youpi.

Author: Dominique TACQUET (France), 22-02-2024 12:51
Sortie trouvée - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
Je signalais auparavant être bloqué dans mon domaine. En "jouant" le nécromancien, j'ai pu voir par quel portail Christian pouvait aller vers les créatures donnant la larme d'Asha. Suis donc débloqué.
Ceci s'annonce comme un duel de super-héros. Très appréciable. Youpi.

Author: Dominique TACQUET (France), 22-02-2024 12:13
Bugs? - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
Il me semble impossible de faire sortir Christian de son domaine, même après explorations rapides des deux entrées vers le souterrain. Notamment le passage vers le nord reste bloqué par des charrettes. Comment faire alors? SOS.

michel (france) writes:
22-02-2024 13:22

reponse - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

Salut Dominique, le portail ( caravane ) est bloqué , tu dois repasser par l'entrée principale ( niveau 1 ) ( entrée qui était bloquée par 1 phénix ) Dés que tu passeras par ce portail , un script se déclenchera te faisant voir une nouvelle entrée sous sol (au centre de la map ) qui mènera à la prison et pas conséquence à la libération des caravanes *** Hi Dominique, the portal (caravan) is blocked, you must go back through the main entrance (level 1) (entrance which was blocked by 1 phoenix) As soon as you pass through this portal, a script will be triggered showing you a new entrance underground (in the center of the map) which will lead to the prison and does not result in the release of the caravans

reponse - Sir Christian Map 1  Haven

michel (france) writes:
22-02-2024 13:22

suite - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

voir pic

suite - Sir Christian Map 1  Haven

Author: Edgars (Latvia), 19-02-2024 22:54
town - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
I am playing heroes 5.5 version, maybe it messes your script? Dunno

Author: Edgars (Latvia), 19-02-2024 22:46
town - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
lol, yes

Author: michel (France), 19-02-2024 16:53
Re_Inferno - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
are you talking about this Inferno castle?
Re_Inferno - Sir Christian Map 1  Haven

Author: Edgars (Latvia), 19-02-2024 15:49
tieru quest - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
I took the yellow castle without any fight, got a message to bring artifacts back to Tieru. When i checked my inventory i didnt see the artifacts and returning to Tieru did nothing. Then i saw the orange circle not far from the yellow city and thought i need to go there, but i couldnt land there so im stuck.

Author: michel, 19-02-2024 03:50
request yellow team - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
I tested the map 7 times before putting it online and this bug happened to me 1 time (the player remains stuck, you have to use the home teleportation) concerning the yellow (inferno for map 1 and sylve for map 2) you must complete the tieru quest to open the yellow quest (destroying the first yellow castle will trigger the scripts which will allow the yellows to evolve on the map)

Author: Kir (Russia), 18-02-2024 18:28 Like
Okay. On the author's advice, I focused my efforts on destroying the blue. I managed to finish the game, but I didn't find the yellow city. This map is much harder than the second part. I also want to note one bug. After the destruction of some enemy cities hero becomes immovable. Only the town portal helps, it reduces the pace of the game.

Author: michel (France), 17-02-2024 22:39
re_blue player - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
a single blue player delays the game a lot, You must destroy their castle (dungeon) as quickly as possible (to access the dungeon you must complete Tieru's request) .. enjoyed

Author: Edgars (Latvia), 17-02-2024 17:51
Green too strong - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven
By the end of the first month green hero Giovanni comes and clears both of my gates with ease with insane army. Its funny how my 1k monks kill 1 lich with ranged attack. I didnt even put a dent in his army as he just wipes me in 2 min. What do i do?

Shame, i liked the map very much.

michel (France) writes:
17-02-2024 22:34

re need help - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

The script which opens access to Giovanni is triggered when you cross the portal (garrison) of the Necromancers' port. Likewise, Orrin frees himself to come and help you. Giovanni is very difficult to fight (try to combine your army with Maeve and Orrin) enjoyed !

michel (France) writes:
17-02-2024 22:41

re army - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

search in the villages, armies are hidden (village next to the peasant farms and behind Tieru)

Author: Kir (Russia), 17-02-2024 15:33 Like
Interesting idea. Alas, I couldn't finish the game. By the third month, the blue player's moves took 10 minutes each.

Michel (France) writes:
20-02-2024 17:29

please send me - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

Hi Edgars Can u send me your save game map please
( I would like to understand the reason why the script is not triggered ) Merci

Edgars (Latvia) writes:
20-02-2024 22:44

save - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

Here you go

Edgars (Latvia) writes:
20-02-2024 22:46

save - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

where can i send?

michel (france) writes:
21-02-2024 11:45

re - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

michel@colo-farwest.fr

michel (France) writes:
24-02-2024 17:27

bug corrected - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven

hello, I think I found the cause of the script error. All scripts must trigger at the first step of the game, when player 1 advances one square. If player 1 does not advance one square at the first step, the scripts will not trigger, especially those that block the other players (the yellow Inferno player left his combat zone, and that's why you couldn't fight him and collect the artifacts) I modified the map to no longer have this problem (the new map is identifiable thanks to the 2 flags located on each side of the Haven castle "Mont-Griffon"

здравствуйте, кажется, я нашел причину ошибки скрипта. Все сценарии должны срабатывать на первом этапе игры, когда игрок 1 продвигается на одну клетку. Если игрок 1 не продвинется на одну клетку на первом шаге, то скрипты не сработают, особенно те, которые блокируют остальных игроков (желтый игрок Инферно покинул свою зону боя, и поэтому с ним нельзя было сражаться и собирать артефакты) Я изменил карту, чтобы эта проблема больше не возникала (новую карту можно узнать благодаря двум флагам, расположенным с каждой стороны замка Хейвен «Мон-Гриффон».

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy