Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about With sword & fire - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map With sword & fire - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> With sword & fire

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

"With sword & fire"
Small map with "lose no units" gamestyle.
Game difficulty - 200% only
Start bonus - artifact
Hope you'll enjoy it.

Added: 10-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Antagarich (MM7) | A Tale of Two Brothers Allies | Dragon's Eye | Europe Template

| 1-30 | 31-42 |

Author: Blade87 (Poland), 02-02-2018 00:41
Boars - With sword & fire
Ok, I made it. In the first turn make the bigger stack (39 centaurs) defend and move your 1 centaur to the right as shown in the picture. In the second turn, wait with your 39 centaurs and move 1 centaur up the screen. The boars will come, then attack using your 39 centaurs. The boars should retaliate doing only 9 damage points. Finish the battle in the last, third turn. Done!

Author: Blade87, 02-02-2018 00:29
Believe me or not, but I passed this battle against the boars. And now... I cannot win it again :/ I do not know what's wrong this time. This unexplainable randomness is really annoying...

Author: C32, 01-02-2018 23:49
boars - With sword & fire
I get only one stack of boars. Regardless of what I do, when I attack the stack, there are enough boars left to kill at least one centaur when they retaliate. Only thing that would make sense is if I could convince the boars to make 2 stacks, but I do not know how.

Author: Blade87, 01-02-2018 20:48
DEMONS! - With sword & fire
Well, you did not understand my post I guess ;) I asked for a screen of a successful tactics for this battle from someone who really completed it. I reached this level, but I am not able to kill the demons flawlessly. My best result is 2 marksmen and the dragonfly down.

Author: Egotist, 01-02-2018 19:18
Demon fight screenshot - With sword & fire
I attached a battle screen. It's impossible to lure them away long enough for the marksmen to kill them all, since they're too fast and go straight for the archer on turn 3 no matter what I try. If only they were regular demons! That 1 speed really hurts.
Demon fight screenshot - With sword & fire

Author: Blade87, 31-01-2018 23:25
Come on, could somebody please post some screen from this battle?

Author: Blade87, 30-01-2018 23:05
Sorry, of course not to lure the centaurs but bores...We should be able to edit own posts.

Author: Blade87, 30-01-2018 20:29
I split the centaurs into 2 stacks of 39 and 1 unit. Then I wait until the boars come, moving this 1 unit stack to lure the centaurs. Then I attack with these 39 centaurs and I never get killed in such a variant. Try this out. Anyway...I cannot pass this battle with horned demons either...I've made a lot of attempts all in vain...When I thought I would finally complete it...one demon stack makes a movement which ruins the whole effort :( Please, help!!!

Author: C32, 30-01-2018 17:55
guess - With sword & fire
I guess you use the dragonfly to lure horned demons away from marxmen. But you could tell me how did you manage to pass boars against 40 centaur captains. I just have no idea.

Author: Egotist, 28-01-2018 23:05
Help please - With sword & fire
Can someone help me? I'm stuck in the fight against Horned Demons using 30 Marksmen and a Dragon Fly. I've tried for hours but it seems it's the only fight for which I can't come up with an answer. Any tips would be great.

luty writes:
03-02-2018 04:05

Boar - With sword & fire

Also for boar fight, use full stack of centaurs and wait for a specific round, I think it was like round 5or6. In this round they will deal only9 dmg (annoying to wait but thats how it worked for me)

Blade87 (Poland) writes:
04-02-2018 23:47

Finished today! It turns out that the only fight I was not able to win by myself was that with the horned demons, however, according to my play, it was like one hex movement away from the right decision :) Some of the remaining battles were challenging either (e.g. against the wyverns) but I eventually completed the map. Thx!

dudik writes:
06-02-2018 18:09

air elementals - With sword & fire

guys any ideas how to win at garrison against air elementals? im stuck there ;D

Egotist writes:
08-02-2018 20:54

Garrison - With sword & fire

It's a bit tricky. I surrounded the Magogs with single Energy Elementals, then casted curse on the second Air Elemental and moved a spare Energy Elemental to lure the cursed one. Then damage 2 of them with Magogs' fireball. I think you'll be able to carry on from there... :D might need a bit of trial and error though.

Egotist writes:
08-02-2018 21:00

You can also use the lake to your advantage by making them come one by one since only one can attack from each side, thus reducing the damage received. Then take out the one you leave "trapped" next to the Magogs when one of them gets close enough to death. Take a look. May be easier this way.

Author: luty, 10-06-2017 14:37
Nice map - With sword & fire
Pretty short but I had lots of fun playing this. Good work

Alteregowin writes:
11-06-2017 06:39

Nice map - With sword & fire

Thanks) I like to make small maps.

Author: Bubo (Sofia, Bulgaria), 05-06-2017 11:45
The art of tactics! - With sword & fire
Really clever map!

Enjoyed it a lot!

Thanks!

Alteregowin writes:
09-06-2017 13:24

With sword & fire - With sword & fire

Thank you)

| 1-30 | 31-42 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy