Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ray of light - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ray of light - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ray of light - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ray of light

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Combine the Titans and Archangels in one force and defeat the evil Black, penetrated into the sacred people. This long journey has to end a triumph for you. You have to prove you're the epitome of skill, patience and courage.

Added: 31-07-2017

Heroes 3 maps: ART WAR (Triple Coalition) | Long Journey | Endless Struggle | Endless Struggle NoFly

| 1-30 | 31-50 |

Author: Jeditte (Polska), 12-09-2017 23:57 Like
Cant win last battle - Ray of light
Map is very very good, and long.

Cant win last battle...
10k arch
30k sharp
12k monk
6k cav
8k crus
75/93/67/72
how its possible win?

jeditte (pl) writes:
19-09-2017 23:23

WTF!?! - Ray of light

rly?!
its a bug and cant finish...

WTF!?! - Ray of light

Sergey Petrov (Russia, Moscow) writes:
20-09-2017 01:09

WTF!?! - Ray of light

OMG!

Send me your save game. Send me your save game. I'll see if I can do something about this.

postal-home@yandex.r u

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
20-09-2017 09:16

+ - Ray of light

Month 29? The bug is you :)

Jeditte (Polska) writes:
20-09-2017 14:17

Why? - Ray of light

Why? In last game i dont have this problem, but they cent stay here on 15Month. and 30 Month is ok to go ahead

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
21-09-2017 05:27

lol - Ray of light

In the future, use SoD_SP plugin and disable Double Growths.

In the meantime, I have some tools to fix this kind of garbage in SoD.

Author: Sergey Petrov (Russia, Moscow), 11-09-2017 00:55
waterwalk dont work - Ray of light
Hello!

The map is 100% working. If did not work waterwalk, everyone here wrote about it. Study the map better)

Author: manofwar (Turkey), 10-09-2017 18:48
waterwalk dont work - Ray of light
m8; i liked your map so much but definetly waterwalk thingie dont work and i m struck and quitted map for a month now, anyway thx for the great map;

Author: Sergey Petrov (Moscow, Russia), 09-09-2017 12:21
How to beat Encounter? - Ray of light
Hello!

1) To go through it, you need to have maximum luck and morale. Visit all possible places so that you have it.

2) Add one Azure dragon to the army. He can scare anyone.

3) Use different tactical options for combat. Use battle map terrain, magic Phantom, Prayer, Shield, Stone skin, Blinding. Well, of course, good luck and morality.

Pass it, not immediately of course - but it is possible. This is the interest.

Author: Mira (USA/Bulgaria), 09-09-2017 07:16
How to beat Encounter? - Ray of light
Give me some hint how to beat the Encounter hero behind the brown guard? He has 14K Phoenixes, 500 Fairy dragons, 1500 Enchanters, 2k Magic elements etc and I have about 700 Archangels, 1k sharpshooters and 1k Zealots. I don't see any other way to continue if I don't beat him, but it is just impossible. His Phoenixes have Fire shield and his skills are higher than mine.

manofwar (Turkey) writes:
11-09-2017 12:49

waterwark not working - Ray of light

Sergey; i have two spyglasses, trying to walk behind the barrack via 3 watering hole then seeing the garrison, but dont find any space to land in. I bet you already accept anyone coming up to this point in this hard map, knows the game details already, (i even sacrificied one hero to light up the hole way with boat) , still no luck, give me your email adress and i send savegame ( my version is heroes complete, hota installed);

12-09-2017 02:42

waterwark not working - Ray of light

Hello!

Ok, send it here: postal-home@yandex.r u

Synesthesiac writes:
12-09-2017 04:01

Waterwalk - Ray of light

Waterwalk works differently in HoTA and SOD. In HoTA you need an empty space to land, but in SOD you can waterwalk directly to an item, tent or gate. I see that this is an SOD map, so your problem may be playing it with HoTA.

Jeditte (warsaw) writes:
12-09-2017 21:57

cant win last battle - Ray of light

Cant win last battle...
10k arch
30k sharp
12k monk
6k cav
8k crus
75/93/67/72
how its possible win?

cant win last battle - Ray of light

13-09-2017 00:24

ant win last battle - Ray of light

Hello!

Congratulations! Nobody has written here yet, who would have gone so far on this map. With your army it will be almost impossible. And where are the Titans in your army? You should have at least 9-10K of them. Did you complete all the quests?

Author: ThatsIt (Turkey), 30-08-2017 11:38
Gold Sky and next? - Ray of light
Hey
I have managed to conquer 3 castles at m4w4d1 and now I dont know where to go. I have tried to go Gold Sky but im not sure if I can win that.There is a garrison and seer together. Seer asks for tome of earth in exchange for admiral's hat. Garrison is no magic garrison and so heavily loaded. What should i do with hat? What should be my next target ? I'm confused haha

03-09-2017 02:57

Hello! Excellent!
Pass a magical garrison must-have! Try different tactics with minimal losses in wars to pass it. Admiral's hat is an excellent artifact, you'll move faster on the water :) Castle Gold Sky - grab as quickly as possible, although it's not so simple.
Good luck!

Author: manofwar (Turkey), 19-08-2017 20:59
ray of light - Ray of light
it seems i need waterwalk for to reach garrison but dunno where will i get that? :( , struck right now

Author: manofwar (Turkey), 19-08-2017 20:02
hmm figured out i dont have to kill that garrison; i found out turning later tome of earth will save you from both leaders ; but problem now after killing all dragons there is no place to go :( , a bit help appreciated

Author: manofwar (Turkey), 19-08-2017 11:51
How to beat crystal dragons 9999 of each *7 ? i captured 3 rd castle and didnot lose too mny units in all fights and i have no other way to go :(

20-08-2017 14:45

ray of light water walk - Ray of light

ok it is definetly water walk not working; have both spyglasses and opened the way with an antoher hero and dismissed him; still cant land on garrison; as the map was the best i ever played , this is so sad.

Sergey Petrov (Moscow, Russia) writes:
22-08-2017 14:50

ray of light water walk - Ray of light

Better not to fire the heroes. Each of them can play a key role. Movement on the water - in the castles at the top.

23-08-2017 23:23

waterwalk - Ray of light

i know where it is; you just cant land on garrison or around; after waiting your answer 2 days your answer is not what i ask; so please help as this is the best map i ever played, can send you save file;

Momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada) writes:
24-08-2017 10:58

re - Ray of light

send me save game on moko86@abv.bg i will check what is going on with your map. will give you answer in aboout 18h from now

03-09-2017 02:56

Hello! Excellent!
Pass a magical garrison must-have! Try different tactics with minimal losses in wars to pass it. Admiral's hat is an excellent artifact, you'll move faster on the water :) Castle Gold Sky - grab as quickly as possible, although it's not so simple.
Good luck!

Author: game_70, 18-08-2017 01:14
bug - Ray of light
stuck with boat in the water that behind the volcanos . no way to landing. castle telport wont work cause of on water. all efforts were gone with autosave function. (the hero was still on water yesterday)

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada), 14-08-2017 02:00 Like
Ress - Ray of light
Well it end of month 5 so more like month 6. I had around 750 archangels 1 azure and around 1k zealots and sharpshooters. Very difficult battle as you put so many units that have secondary skills (azure - fear, fairy - magic mirror and lvl 4 magics, enchanters - mass lvl 1) so it took me around 100 loads till I get lucky. Any way pls tell me about the ress ? I modify it and replaied the map for 3th time now so I put a Pandora with ress as I like the map and would like to finish it but I am sure this is not what you intended.

Author: Sergey Petrov (Russia, Moscow), 13-08-2017 22:01
stuck with the missing ressaurces - Ray of light
With which army did you kill Overlord Hex on the 5th month?

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada), 11-08-2017 22:21 Like
stuck with the missing ressaurces - Ray of light
If anyone out there knows if i am missing or the ress are missing on the map please let me know. First border guard require 3000 of each and the second require 20000 of each ress. It is the end of month 5 and i just killed Overlord Hex but can not get the ress to continue.

14-08-2017 03:16

Ress - Ray of light

It is quite difficult to assemble an army in 6 months) However, it is impossible to kill Overlord Hex without a certain degree of luck, otherwise it would be too easy. 100 attempts is an honor :) Now on the resources: I already wrote below that the collection of resources should occur with the aid of a Сornucopia and Castle Gold Sky (treasure chest). For an average player, according to my estimates, this should happen about 18 months, at the same time there will be an army For the murder of Overlord Hex and far from the first time.

Good game!

Bubo (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
14-08-2017 09:39

Masterpiece - Ray of light

Dear Sergey,

First congratulations for the map!
One of the rare masterpieces recently.

One remark if you allow: We reached Overlord at about month 7 with a decent army. But waiting for 10 months without doing anything, but just collecting army and resources is somehow ruined the good gameplay. Maybe you need to rethink and redesign it a bit. ... And it's valid for your next maps, which we wait impatiently :)
Thanks again for the efforts!

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
14-08-2017 10:13

+ - Ray of light

Yeah this is bad planning, experienced players can go several times faster than "average". Thus, I suggest you use timed border guards (you can use infinite number of those) with resources behind and with time limit. So if one reaches for example the first border guard on month 1 he unlocks x resources, x being the number of resources an average player would have month 4-5.
Just an idea, I use it in Alexander map and I was surprised how fast other player could finish it (much faster than my tests and I'm no noob)

14-08-2017 22:06

Masterpiece - Ray of light

Thanks for the kind words! It's nice!

All the same, it was necessary to take into account that the players of the old school are much more sophisticated than the average player and to focus on them. I shall necessarily take into account. Later I will make edits in the map. In the meantime, play as it is :)

14-08-2017 22:14

+ - Ray of light

Yes, multiple tests do not always show the real gameplay for experienced players. I tested it alone and this is my vision, but it's not enough for the perfect build and balance of the game. Thanks for the feedback!

Author: Bubo (Sofia, Bulgaria), 11-08-2017 09:34
Promising map - Ray of light
Hi Momchil! Thanks for the fast reply!
Yes, I try with waterwalk, the garrison is fully revealed as I used one of other heroes to uncover the whole waterpath(dismissed after that), but still can't step into the garrison. Very disappointed as the map is so promising :(

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada), 10-08-2017 20:19 Like
Re: Bubo - Ray of light
Hi Bubo, I am Bulgarian too :-). To reach it you need water walk make sure there is no boat in the way but you need both spyglasses to see the gate for the water walk. Let me know how it goes and if need more help. One of the spyglass is located near the utopia in the water (reachable by boat) and the other near the brown tent. You can use "V" to see the hidden artifacts. hope this helps. Priatna igra ;-)

Author: Bubo (Sofia, Bulgaria), 10-08-2017 17:04
Very good map - Ray of light
How you reach the garrison behind the volcanos left of the central castle. I tried both with boat or with water walk and can't reach it.
Is there a mistake in the mapmaking or I miss something?

11-08-2017 09:50

save - Ray of light

can you send me a save game to moko86@abv.bg and i will have a look at the problem for you as it is really strange.

11-08-2017 16:42

I opened it in map editor (just the garrison) as I think it's a kind of a bug :)
...and now I am facing Overlord Hex in 7th month. But the army is really not enough (not serious loses till now). Did you wait for army gathering and how you managed to fight the Overlord. .. And did you find resources for the quest?

11-08-2017 20:34

ress - Ray of light

i am battling Overlord at the moment the end of month 5. Battle is winnable with tricks but the mapmaker put so many variables in it that is crazy i have reloaded the battle over 200 times already but i am determine to win it. About the resources i haven't found any of them i edit the map a bit and place a Pandora with ress after Overlord. I believe maybe the author wants you to gather army by waiting to collect the ress from the curnocopia or maybe i am missing something.

13-08-2017 22:05

Very good map - Ray of light

Absolutely right!

13-08-2017 22:18

ress - Ray of light

Resources are collected with the help of the Cornucopia and the Castle Gold Sky - this is probably the longest time in the game, but there's nothing to do next and especially at the end without the army. Editing the map for myself, I think is wrong.

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada), 06-08-2017 12:09 Like
quest guard 53, 62, 0 resources - Ray of light
Hi there amazing map, I am on month 7 and just befitted Overlord Hex, but i can not find resources anywhere for quest guard 53, 62, 0. Is there something hidden or i just need to click days until i collect them? I hope that is not the case.

Author: Sasha (Canada), 03-08-2017 01:11
Tough map - Ray of light
I spent at least 50 tries to beat hero with dragons but no luck.

Author: luty, 01-08-2017 16:49
unstp - Ray of light
http://www.maps4hero es.com/forum/opinion s.php?map_id=800&gam e=3 had a deja vu. Kinda of the same map just better built.

Mistake at Necklace of Swiftness, u can just pick it up, dont need the questguard.

01-08-2017 21:50

unstp - Ray of light

Yes, my previous version of the map. The name of her with an error and a number of shortcomings. Here I decided to change the name and make adjustments.

The error really is. Respect for care)

Author: andreas vonlinden (Munich), 31-07-2017 23:59
how do you get the castle ? - Ray of light
can you make a short youtube video how you have left so many units you can beat the castle. Most of my units are lost of the combats before. And with no spells except "bless" it seems hopeless for me. Or make a description. because the first dragon takes al ot of my units, even if I splitt them to ones...

01-08-2017 00:11

how do you get the castle ? - Ray of light - Ray of light

Hello!

The map is only downloaded here, I will not detail the walkthrough yet. It's all about the tactics of battle and the correct use of magic "blessing"

01-08-2017 00:15

ow do you get the castle ? - Ray of light

Try different sets of warriors. This is just the beginning;)

andreasvonlinden (Munich) writes:
03-08-2017 23:12

hmm - Ray of light

But if there is only "THE ONE" right option how to win a map, it is not really fun.

09-08-2017 15:23

I managed to conquer the castle with 9 crusaders and 9 royal griffins (the army left after the initial fight). Get Blind and Teleport and separate griffins. Blind archers and pikeman. Teleport crusaders inside and first hit with griffin after that hit with crusaders. That's it. Tough one and this is just the beginning. Don not waste time :)

13-08-2017 21:38

hmm - Ray of light

Correctly! This one variant of the set is to be found. I can say that after the first battle with golems and rusty dragon, the wars must remain in the best scenario of the 10 Crusaders

| 1-30 | 31-50 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy