Author: Bence (Magyarország), 05-05-2024 21:41

Famine is a tough one - Famine - Heroes 3 map

This was a very good map, thanks for it. I tried to beat Famine 5-6 times with quite powerful armie, but 80-80 attack defence with that army (30k skeletons and 300+ devil and dragon + 1000+ lich) and a hardcore resistance was unbeatable. So I conquered all the map, gathered a big army, which for som more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

If time return, what will you do? Change the past...or do nothing? Future, past and present of you are depent on your decision. Hero Nguyen Thi Lan Chi, wants to restart to change and she is in the special adventure to the final target of her Road to Victory.

Added: 31-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Threesome | Gateway | Calamity | Foretold Agression

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-186 |

Author: Ann (Russia), 28-06-2012 22:30
diamond dragons
Can you tell me how can I transform gold dragons into diamond dragons?

Author: ilkan erden (Izmir, Turkey), 28-06-2012 15:26
lazım
hacı on numarasınz

Author: stefan (romania), 26-06-2012 13:46
helpppp
captured dark eternal castle from underground, behind it went to black tent. Went through the black border, but reached a piont where ther's a quest guard that asks for 8000 liches...Dont have them, don't know were to find them.. Plus near that, there's another quest gurd that says it will open only for Pham ThTHuong...
What should i do?

Author: Mogan (Malaysia), 25-06-2012 17:46
combat
Yesss, i finish map after 16 month. Great map, but combat is easy and tedious.

Author: Logan(Yu) (Moscow, Russia), 24-06-2012 18:22 Like
Great map
Great map, i like it so much! After 16m's battle, finally reach the FINAL GATE.

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 22-06-2012 14:25
NgNgocTram
I don't know why you have the cloak without NgNgocTram? You need her to have 20 RD and Cards of Propercy and go to the next area. Bartko, where are you?
I think it's a bug. Please wait the update version.

Author: Snake Madman (The Netherlands), 21-06-2012 21:59
NgNgocTram
@Bartko - she is one of your heroes, you should have her long time ago...

Author: Bartko (Poland), 21-06-2012 10:56
NgNgocTram
Hi there.

Please tell me where is NgNgocTram. Ihave cloach of undead but dont have and know where is NgNgocTram.

Author: Soned (Russia), 20-06-2012 05:27
Nistrie
He leaves early in the week.

Author: heroeslady (Romania), 20-06-2012 00:03
Nistrie
But the problem is that he is not coming out. I have to go too far, if i am closer he stays in the castle

Author: Ann (Russia), 19-06-2012 21:44
To Valery
Great!!!!! thanks a lot for the hint, I have been playing in Heroes for several years and couldn't find this simply solution.

Author: Soned (Russia), 19-06-2012 14:14
Nistrie
Wait until it comes out and enter the castle.Let him attack.

Author: heroeslady (Romania), 19-06-2012 12:01
Nistrie
would somebody answer my question to? How to defeat the hero in the town Nistrie?

Author: Valery (France), 18-06-2012 20:17
@Ann
Use the pegassus to block castle gate, then kill all with lizards + ammocart. This is where I gave up, battle is very long, repetitive and tedious.

Author: stefan (romania), 18-06-2012 17:16
helppp
captured dark eternal castle from underground, behind it went to black tent. Went through the black border, but reached a piont where ther's a quest guard that asks for 8000 liches...Dont have them, don't know were to find them.. Plus near that, there's another quest gurd that says it will open only for Pham ThTHuong...
What should i do?

Author: Ann (Russia), 18-06-2012 15:32
LePhongAhn
How is it possible to defeat LePhongAhn if I have only 250 Lizards and she has 100 Ph.elements+599 horses (I don't know the exact englich name of these creatures). I need her artifact (arms of legion) but can't gefeat her with my army. What should I do?

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 18-06-2012 13:59
New version.
I've sent a new version of the map to maps4heroes. I fixed bugs: AI heroes have DD, Fly, Town Portal; Mirror of the home-way doesn't active; Can't learn Necromancy.
New version will be posted soon.

Author: Jurand (Katowice, Poland), 17-06-2012 23:47
NN
Thanks NN :D

Author: Standa (Prague), 17-06-2012 21:16
Liches
Hello, I also cant raise liches (same as NN and Martinko). Portal of Home Way worked for me. Playing under Era 2. Otherwise I like the map so far. Thanks a lot!

Author: NN (Dark side of the mood), 17-06-2012 20:07
Same problem as Martinko (NgNgocTram wouldn't learn necromancy)
Same here: "have the Cloak of the Undead King, but my NgNgocTram doesn't want to learn necromancy. I go to the Living skull of Necromancer, it says she should learn Necromancy for one week, but then I still raise only skeletons instead of liches". This is VERY frustrating as I am already playing the map again from the beginning because the town mirror didn't work (it didn't work also the 2nd time, but I edited a one-way portal into the map near it so I could play). Is there a solution to that? It's such a good map that I would really like to finish it!..

Author: NN (Dark side of the mood), 17-06-2012 19:48
answer to stefan (romania)
the sword of judgement is held by the archangels at the island above where you are. you get there through the bushes and summon a boat.

Author: NN (Dark side of the mood), 17-06-2012 19:47
3rd town (answer to Daniel)
You need the Orb of vulnerability, it's where the 3 windmills are.

Author: NN (Dark side of the mood), 17-06-2012 19:43
Golden bow (answer to Jurand)
there is a little patch of ice with a very small "lake" with a snow-covered grotto, below the shipyard and lighthouse, you need to summon a boat there. The bow is hidden there (move your mouse until you see "artifact" )

Author: NN (Dark side of the mood), 17-06-2012 19:40
Waterwalk spell (reply to Over)
above the stronghold city "art money" (where you got one of the rings) you can summon a boat and there is a little place where you can fight some behemoths for the spell.

Author: 0ver, 16-06-2012 16:42
Waterwalk spell
Hi guys I think i stuck. I need waterwalk speel to reach Undead castle. I got 2x rings but still need vial. Where is that spell ?

Author: Jurand (Katowice, Poland), 16-06-2012 12:51
Golden Bow
Where i can find this artifact ?

Author: stefan (romania), 14-06-2012 12:44
need help
What should i do?

Author: heroeslady (Romania), 13-06-2012 23:31
Nistrie
How to defeat the hero in the town Nistrie? He seems to strong for me.

Author: Daniel, 13-06-2012 11:53
3rd town
Has anybody any idea how to beat water elementals without loosing dragon flies? And how to beat hero in 3rd town with 10 titans. Forgetfulness doesn't work for water elementals and titans...

Any clues ? :)

Author: Manu (France), 12-06-2012 20:10
@ShizueKaryan
Thanks a lot! when i took the monolith two ways first time it always teleport me to the quest guard asking for cornucopia! i understand now!! I should have tried again and again..

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-186 |

Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY walkthrough

Salamandre for script Pendant of Healer and some objects in his map.
KingSlayer for some objects in his map.

Tipps and tricks Part 1

This was my way. Maybe not the best and sure not a fast way.

On the beginning I try it often (the 2 first battles) and let my Hero no learn such secondary skills that he get later as hidden skills. It needs some times and patience but then I have Pathfinding, Fire Magic, Earth Magic,
Wisdom, Intelligence, Water Magic, Tactics, Air Magic. And my first 2 hidden skills: Leader Ship and Navigation. Logistic, Scouting, Learning, Ballistic, I get then later also as hidden skills.

After the 2. Town I take me alot of time. Move always between Lizard Den and Water Wheel to get 600 Lizards.

Tactics for 100 Titans: 1 Stack Lizards, and some with 1 fly. Round 1:1 fly near the Titans, slow, shoot the Golems, Round 2: Forgetfullness, shoot the Titans, Round 3: block the way (north) with Forced Field, shoot,
the Titans move south, Round 4 shoot, the Titans move south, Round 5 block the way (south) with forced Field
and so on. On the end I lost only 1 fly.

After the Town „The Hero“ go with both Heroes at the same time in the Underground. Find all (no try to get
the 2 artifacts, they are unreachable) and go outside again. Conquer town „Nistrie“ and both Heroes must visit
the Tent behind the town.
No pass the blue boarder gate !!!!
If you do this your 2. Heroe die. Better you go the longer way return to the brigde and summon a boat there.
The 2. Heroe to the end of the game can buy week for week green dracons, monks and from time to time then bring the zealotes and green dracon to „The Hero“.

Necromancy and Power Liches:

There 6 Quest Guards. 5 want 8000 Power Liches, 1 the Sphere of Pertmanence. So you need all in all 40 000
Power Liches. To prepeare it I do it so: Buy so much Power Liches as I can in the Town „Church of Dark“.
Later the Heroe „NgNgocTram“ (here named Tram) always is following my Main Heroe (here named MH) to all towns and goodies to get also higher primary skills.
After Amathyst and passing the red boarder gate MH kill only such monsters that in the way (no the Wyvern,
no some messenger and so on). In the town „No Name“ Tram learn Earth Magic und Air Magic.
MH and Tram go to conquer the town „Peaceful“. 1 Heroe stay in „No Name“ 1 Heroe buy always Mages.
The 6. Heroe do nothing. I use the right way with the Wizards Well to get the Powwows. 1 Pandora Box I open with Tram the other with MH. Tram stay on the living skull. MH go for searching the pieces of „Cloak of the
undead king“.

Very important!: Build fast the Artifacs Merchants in „No Name“. Save on the end of the month. Try it and try it from this safe game. Patience!!!!! I get there all pieces for „The bow of Sharpshooter“, my own „Wizards Well“ and the „Vampires Cowl“ !!!

The „Amulet of Undertake is easy to find, its to see on the map as atrifact. For the „Dead man boots“ you must kill the Power Liches. Make with the way free from chets and wood and such thing for a free travel.
Now you have the cloak and ist time to collect the power Liches.
Only Tram can learn Necromancy. If he has already 8 secondary skills, then its a secret skill. To see it with left
click on the staricon „experimence“. The necromancy only works 1 week (day 1 to 7), not 7 days. So you must learn it always on the 1. Day of a week. Tram travel with the strongest army and the best artifacts.
I have: 8500 Powwows, 2900 Gold dracons, 1550 Crystal dracons, 8500 Powwows, 300 Archangels, 27 Power
Liches, 600 Supreme Archangels. You must have some Power Liches in your army or you get only Liches.

Week 1:

To raining sea. Here you get Power Liches from
5400 Garnison in the north
2400 Waterelements
2400 Waterelements
2400 Waterelements
2400 Waterelements
2400 Waterelements

1100 town left

Take all the Lighthouses, learn if you get also as secv ret skill Navigation, travel return.

Week 2:

To raing sea again together with MH.

Tram get Power Liches from

6000 right town (10 000 Succubus), buy there all Archangels (round 100)
18 100 army of the tan Heroe (1000 Draco Liches, 5000 Dreadknights, 5000 War Zealotes, 6100 Champions,
10 000 Power Liches and 3000 Blood Dracons)
He has only 5,6,2,2 primary skills and with resurrection and animated dead I no
lost one.
2600 Champions SW behind the Quest Guard.

Your MH collcect all the goodies there and after that he travel around to collect troops, Tram return to the skull.

Week 3:

To the place where are the Lich-Quests.
900 Power Liches from the Roques and the crypt.
To „Dark Eternal“
200 Power Liches from the Hells Steeds.

Week 4:

Return tu skull

Week 5:

To „No Name“
667 from Earth Messenger
667 from Fire Messenger

Cross the sea direction Amethyst.
2667 from Wyvern Monarches
2000 from Wyvern
2667 from Wyvern Monarches

Week 6.

Return tu skull.

Week 7:

To again to the place where are the Lich-Quests and at last
2667 from the Air Messengers.

Now you can pass all the 5 Quest Guards, transfer army and artifacs return to MH.

MH go now to open the Quest guards south of the both towns in the raining sea. Here is to find the
Sphere of Permance for the last Quest guard.

On the end I have more as 17 000 Power Liches free again. I do it so slow because my tactics near the end of the game is to kill round 100 000 Dracoliches only with shooters.

I hope this all clear some problems. If the other players it want, I will continue it with part 2.
And sorry for my English. Im from Germany and English is no my mother language.

Walkthrough by: Richard Scholz

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy